[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ching Chong City

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: vancouver.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
Vancouver Canada discussion/hate thread.

Rent is utterly insane here thanks to chinks buying up everything overseas and regulations preventing new housing from being built easily. Whole apartment complexes sit empty often times, meanwhile rent for a shitty bedbug infested hotel conversion takes up 70% of the paycheque.

We get a lot of flack for all the Asians here, but honestly I don't mind. It's the fucking Indians I hate. Intellectually I know that statistically they have the lowest rates of crime, the highest rates of integration and in general are model immigrants. But GODDAMN their accents make me want to strangle them, and honestly it feels like we're drowning in people who can't speak fucking english (at least they don't seem to smell horrid like most poo in the loo).

Sometimes I think of moving, but I seriously love the rainy climate and the beautiful forests. Anything good about this city to offset the poo in the loo hordes and the 99% of people being libshits?

Discuss.
>>
>>134651825
>know that statistically they have the lowest rates of crime, the highest rates of integration and in general are model immigrants

http://archive.li/dbxrl

One of the studies published Monday examined national data for 5.9 million births, between 1990 and 2011, to Canadian-born women and 177,990 births to women who had been born in India.
Among Canadian-born mothers, the researchers found that about 105 boys were born for every 100 girls, consistent with the natural odds of 103 to 107 boys for every 100 girls.
By contrast, among Indian-born mothers, the proportion of males increased with the number of children born. By the third birth, 138 boys were born to Indian-born mothers for every 100 girls, and by the fourth birth, 166 boys were born to every 100 girls.
The researchers estimated that over the past two decades, there have been at least 4,472 “missing girls” – that is, female fetuses not born to Indian immigrants in Canada, primarily in families where both parents are from India.
Although a preference for sons is recognized among other groups, the authors noted that they zeroed in on immigrants from India because of its high documented male-to-female ratios, and because the country contributes a large number of immigrants who give birth in Canada.
The second study examined records for more than 1.2 million babies born in Ontario between 1993 and 2012 to women who had up to three children. Within the province, researchers found women from India who already had two daughters gave birth to 196 boys for every 100 girls. If an Indian-born mother with two daughters received an abortion before their third child, the ratio jumped to 326 boys for every 100 girls, and 409 boys for every 100 girls if the mother had multiple abortions.
>>
http://www.vancouversun.com/life/High+birthrate+among+immigrant+women+implications+Canada/8766093/story.html

>There are major birthrate differences depending on newcomers’ country of origin: The women who have the highest birthrates tend to be from Africa, Pakistan and India. The women who have the lowest birthrates tend to be from Europe, the U.S. and East Asia.
>>
>>134652577
god damn

what is with these shitskin cultures and their desire to create unbalanced populations

>>134651825
BC seems beautiful. Only been on the Alberta side of the mountains.

Vancouvers city design seems like everything wrong with urban planning all in one pic

good lord
>>
I've got a mouthful of dog cum
>>
>>134652973
Honestly it's not bad. The transit is absolutely fucking fantastic (although it's becoming insanely crowded lately). BC really is awesome, love this place. The city isn't what I'd thought it would be, haven't made any friends and pretty much EVERYBODY is a brainwashed liberal. It would be nice if I could find a bunch of white based dudes to hang out with, might make it more bearable.
>>
>>134652888
Yup, honestly the poo in the loo hordes seem way bigger than the chink stampedes, but maybe that's just because I'm poor as shit, so I don't hang out around ivory towers enough to get fed up with ching chongs.
>>
>>134652973
They don't need a balanced population. Their sons will make more money than their competition in India and be able to have an arranged marriage with a girl from back home who will be happy to get Canadian citizenship and abort her daughters to provide him with a son.

That or they "integrate" and shack up with a white girl to create a beige horizon.
>>
>>134651825

It's not just Vancouver that's getting unaffordable for this reason. The same thing is now happening in Toronto where you have a shitload of empty condos being built in every square inch of downtown and the same types of people are buying them here.

The cost of renting even a shithole basement apartment is ridiculous as well.
>>
File: feelbro.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
feelbro.png
5KB, 234x216px
>>134654165
Feelsbadman...
>>
>>134654315

And now after they've built all these condos on the old railway lands, they are now starting a campaign to take down the expressway because people don't like the fact that people can see into their apartments from it.

I'd be all for it if there was actually the money to be able to bury it and replace it. The traffic in Toronto is already terrible and the transit is kind of shit and in desperate need of an upgrade.
>>
>>134654628
Yeah, one thing that I fucking love is the transit here. I definitely do not envy you.

A lot of people say that Hongcouver is soulless, that it's basically a "resort city" where everybody is busy trying to look affluent, but there isn't a stable and wholesome life to build here. Stop eating out 3 times a week at expensive hipster bars and suddenly people just forget about you. The people are cold and forgetful.
Not sure how true that is because I'm a robot hiding out in my apartment, haven't gotten around to trying to make friends (especially since so many here are feminist retards, it feels downright oppressive living here).
What's it like in Toronto?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.