[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Would you rather live surrounded by cultured blacks or white trash?
>>
and why*
>>
>>134651327

>cultured
>blacks

pick one
>>
>>134651327
white trash
become their leader
>>
I'd rather live around the white trash, because then they won't be niggers.
>>
File: 1500668687737.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500668687737.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>134651327
>a slav
>white
pick one
>>
>>134651327
white thrash because i can connect them easily and find their place in the society whereas with blacks I would be in a constant mind war state because of all the inherent genetic differences we have
>>
>>134651327
white trash-you can get in shape but you canĀ“t change be nigger.
>>
>>134651327

White trash, the crime rate will be lower.
>>
theres no such thing as cultured blacks, just blacks put in suits and paid to act by pathetic white marxists and white guilted women
>>
>>134651327
I'm already surrounded by white trash. I don't want to be surrounded by fucking anything, society was a mistake.
>>
White Trash. Cultured blacks don't exist. Niggers in ghettos or shit tier nations that is the their culture. Not posing as whites
>>
>>134651327
>not wanting to chill out and drink beer/vodka with your mates
fuck off
>>
>>134651327
The lowest of whites are better than the best of niggers.
>>
>>134651327
Is there a single neighborhood on earth that is majority nigger but functions like an upper middle class white suburb?
>>
>>134653039
No, John, there is no such thing.
>>
>>134651327
I'll think you'll find the gentleman on the left is the mayor of Samara.
>>
>>134651327
What is cultured blacks? I am surrounded by blacks and they follow their own culture. Their culture is shit. If you referring to blacks that follow western culture. Rarely is done right, most blacks that do follow western culture still somehow end up being terrible, just have a look at South African black twitter- its blacks who are well educated, drive fancy cars because their parents are connected to government but still they have that savage culture engraved in them. That being said white trash is also pathetic

The problem is you making us choose between something that doesn't exist and something that is cancerous
>>
>>134651457
>irish
>>
>>134654087
> What is cultured blacks?

Educated, upstanding middle-class citizens.
>>
>>134651327
Trump supporter and vet who worked/partied with both...

C. Both
>>
>>134655672
>Educated, upstanding middle-class citizens.
so it's imaginary and doesn't then. if this existed then niggers would've invented and used the wheel before the 19th century in africa. niggers will always be subhuman.

the very best whites are 150+ iq who changed the entire world. the very best niggers are 100 iq barely functioning. the average nigger is a 70 iq savage.
>>
>>134654520
>european flag
what are you hiding?
>>
>>134651327
white trash ofc
at least i wouldn't look like actual poo
>>
>>134651327
I'll take the slav
>>
>>134651327
White trash because I like feeling superior
>>
>>134651327
Neither, also
>implying cultured niggers exist
>>
>>134651327
Cultured blacks still vote blue like the niggers they are.
>>
>>134651327
Why not both. Because apprantly that's what we have now.
>>
White trash.

You can educate their children and produce a better next generation.

Cultured blacks only last for one generation because their kids degrade.
>>
Cultured black = I didn't get career thing I wanted because racism.
>>
>>134651327
gopniks are bro tier.
>>
>>134651327
>Lithuania

I prefer the cheeki breeky parts of your country over Detroit. At least the Slav squatters are actually funny to have a smoke with
>>
Uncultured black = I'm unkultered cuz rasism cracka
>>
>>134651327
If they pull white privilege on me I'd rather go live in the south and find me a beautiful white girl.
>>
File: kanker sister.jpg (64KB, 736x590px) Image search: [Google]
kanker sister.jpg
64KB, 736x590px
>>134651327
>not wanting trailer a trash gf
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.