[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Mexicans hate blond hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: mexhateblondhair_920.jpg (100KB, 920x573px) Image search: [Google]
mexhateblondhair_920.jpg
100KB, 920x573px
Seriously. At 11:00 he says Donald Trump is not an american, "he's a crazy, white, BLOND, guy" and at 15:20 he calls Donald Trump a "middle BLOND class" xenophobic discriminator.

http://feeds.revealradio.org/~r/revealpodcast/~3/04-QOAFygdM/

mp3:

http://feeds.revealradio.org/~r/revealpodcast/~5/O8qBmhI3wmw/Al-Letson-Reveals_-Vicente-Fox-on-Trumps-wall_podcast.mp3
>>
>>134647554
Beaners are just jealous.
>>
Blond hair is seen as the ultimate sign of being high class in non-white countries (in actual white countries people tend to prefer dark hair)
>>
>>134647712
This, spics are jealous
>>
File: 1399416.jpg (193KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
1399416.jpg
193KB, 904x573px
Inferiority complex
>>
File: aO03Hdr.png (765KB, 1480x1401px) Image search: [Google]
aO03Hdr.png
765KB, 1480x1401px
Mexicans hate the fact they are part European and will do anything to pretend they aren't

The upper classed will do anything to deny the fact they are ~100% Iberian or in some cases Levantine. That means shitting on light skin, light lair, light eyes, etc while idealizing cannibalism and child sacrifice and worshiping death gods and pretending to be as Mongoloid as possible
>>
File: 10c.jpg (163KB, 608x331px) Image search: [Google]
10c.jpg
163KB, 608x331px
>>134648066
checked
>>
File: 1497736657215.jpg (120KB, 770x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497736657215.jpg
120KB, 770x590px
>>134647554
The brown people are the real racists. It's fucking painfully obvious by now. They still harbor bullshit feelings of things that happened centuries ago and project it on to anyone who looks the same.
>>
>>134647712
>Blond hair is seen as the ultimate sign of being high class in non-white countries

That would explain why he says "middle blond class" at 15:20, he probably meant to say middle class guy with blond hair, meaning he considers Donald Trump to be an ordinary middle class guy who thinks he's high class because he has blond hair.
>>
>>134647554
Jealousy makes you nasty
>>
>>134648213
"European" Yeah the Moorish part?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (421KB, 1656x996px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
421KB, 1656x996px
>>134647554
>Why do Mexicans hate blond hair?
That's like, not true at all lmao
>>
File: 1496135660266.png (501KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496135660266.png
501KB, 720x657px
They hate us cuz they anus
>>
>>134647554
Mexicans think having blonde hair is the single most beautiful thing you could ever have. They worship it. A baby with blonde hair in Mexico will be praised by the entire community. Dont even get me started with blue eyes,
>>
>>134648213
Errr... no. It's just popular to hate Trump, and he will be hated for whatever reason no matter how stupid. Most of the people I know would be right at home reading and hating about how many scoops of ice cream he eats.

Mexico as a whole is technically very racist, we're most definitely not colorblind and will casually make racist jokes or comments about you; but also neither white or Hispanic are truly discriminated against in a practical sort of way (xenophobia is a whole different can of works altogether). It is true that people most well-of are more likely to be white than not; but I am yet to see people denying they're white or have white ancestry when they do.
"Aztec" communities still are around. Nobody idealizes them, though. They're backwards, extremely short people with an astounding amount of ignorance living in huts in small villages close to the jungles and they're treated with disrespect because they don't speak Spanish - only Nahuatl.

People give no shits if you have fair skin or not, but if you are a Trump sympathizer a mob could beat you up.
>>
>>134648574

are there natural blond haired people in Mexico or is it considered a marker for americans or europeans?
>>
>>134647554
Mexcrements only like blonde women they can rape, since no blonde woman would waste her time with a 3inch wannabe macho beanlet.
Blonde men intimidate spiclets because they're taller, wider, stronger, better looking, liked by females, sought out by their peers and are miles ahead smarter than them.

Nigxicans come from a subhuman race of indian smurfs raped by 500 drunk hairy spaniards that wiped out their race on two continents their fucked their women.
Today's indian smurfs are the rapeseed of village drunkards and liberated black slaves taking latina wives.
>>
File: ChPCUPuUgAAOI8x.jpg (59KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ChPCUPuUgAAOI8x.jpg
59KB, 600x338px
>>134649680
I'm more referring to Chicanos I guess who do idealize Aztecs
>>
>>134647554
Latinas love my blond hair. I've been called an angel many times by chicas blowing me. The men probably hate it because they're faggot loser spics.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.