[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus is King

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 93

Pol is a Christian board.
>>
>>134642690
lol fucking baptists and nu'Christians
>>
>/pol = White
>Christianity = White
Based
>>
>>134643598
atheist scum
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x524px
>>134642690
Ok. Sure.
>>
>>134642690
>Pol

>>134643598
>Christianity = White
The only white things about Christianity aren't Christian.
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
File: IMG_0240.png (160KB, 385x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.png
160KB, 385x370px
/pol/ is a pagan board, interlopers
>>
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books
>>
> Christianity made Europe...

Christianity made Europe a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well
>>
Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!
>>
>>134644308
>>134644326
>>134644343
>>134644372
>>134644395
>>134644418
>>134644439

absolutely fucking mad man
>>
>>134642690

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut
erat in principio, et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum.
>>
>>134642690
God works in mysterious ways guys! The most amazing thing happened last night. Tldr version is I felt called to reach out and testify my faith to my exgf (we both were lost in sin when we were ytogether over a year ago) and after mustering the courage for a couple weeks, I go talk to her only to find she's already reaccepted Jesus into her life just as I have! I was so overjoyed guys, that's the last thing I expected! God is great, His works are mighty and His will is everlasting! Praise be unto Him!
>>
>>134644439

>reddit spacing

Back to r/atheism with you fedora faggot.
Christianity is not a religion of earthly power you dumbfuck. The Holy Mother told us of the great apostasy in Fatima. Stop equating the clergy with the faith. Catholicism is the one true faith, even though the clergy is degenerate to a certain extend. After all they're human and far from immune to the temptations of the devil.

You're projecting, because I don't know why. But it's pathetic. You obviously didn't read the books, the catechism and didn't bother to talk to an actual authority on the matter, therefore you spout uneducated rants how Christianity is bad, because hey it's just a kike tool to subvert the stronk Wäst, amirite ?
Pathetic attempt to shit on Christians for no reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly reminder that the whole discussion a la "right vs left", "Christians vs pagans", "Roman Catholics vs protestants vs Eastern Catholics", "NatSoc vs Ancapism" and all that other bullshit is just D/C tacicts of sparking proxy debates in order to give plebs false enemies to hate - or plain trolling which you fall for - instead of the real enemies of the world: Nihilism and the financial system including fractional reserve banking, central banks and what goes with it. A system built on the exponential function, where you pay off debt with more debt.

It does not matter right now if you're Christian, pagan, NatSoc, classic liberal, black, white or asian. We all are bound to preserve what is precious - us, our culture and people, where they belong - and fight what's destroying us and the degeneracy it brings. We have sworn this oath to God when we were born.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy.
>>
>>134642690
if it werent for the jesuites that brought you that jesus superman image ( back then we burned that kind of stuff ) by fleeing over the sea i cant see something wrong in having christianity as the main chioce of religion
>>
>>134645162
>>reddit spacing

>Back to r/atheism with you fedora faggot.
He said, using reddit spacing.
I really like how Panamabro's pasta has never and will never be refuted by you Christcucks.
>>
File: average christcuck.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
average christcuck.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
Fuck off christcucks. /pol/ is not for you, go back to your local church with all the other cucks.
>>
>>134645162
well to be fair the orthodox church didnt changed their point of view on the subject since they got it from the east roman empire back then...

catholicism had some bad popes for sure
>>
Christianity is degenerate.
>>
File: fedora shrek.png (611KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek.png
611KB, 565x547px
>>134645468
>>
File: fedora shrek2.png (562KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek2.png
562KB, 565x547px
>>134645512
>>
>>134645327

>he tells people to refuse baseless claims

Yeah no. Why would I ? Even if I sat down and argued every single point, it wouldn't make a difference to you, would it ? You would still spout the same retardation, accusing me of being a kike and whatnotelse.
Y'know if it made a difference, I'd gladly do it. But your kind - as in: edgy anti-Christians - have proven over and over again to not be open for honest discussion but are only out to spread blatant disinformation in order to divide people. That's not the foundation of honest discourse. But I'm sure you know that.
>>
>>134643598
>hello fellow goyim, I too am a white nationalist who wants to end Jewish international banking and propoganda destroying the west, but we should focus on our real enemies, the Christians. If you ignore the advancements to civilization and growth of white empires under Christian rule, not to mention the opposition to Judaism that has only stopped recently, Christianity is just Judaism!
>>
>>134645732
>baseless claims
What's baseless about them? Everything he says is literally taken out of the Bible, you may notice the ""
>>
>>134645655
I'm not atheist, I'm gnostic, christianity is degenerate.
>>
>>134646029
>If you ignore the advancements to civilization and growth of white empires under Christian rule, not to mention the opposition to Judaism that has only stopped recently, Christianity is just Judaism!
Hello anon, can you explain why Christianity didn't advance Armenia and Ethiopia even more than Europe considering that they adopted it earlier?
>>
File: 1500646491344.jpg (125KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1500646491344.jpg
125KB, 1024x860px
>>134642690
Fuck off with your sandnigger kike king.
>>
File: fedora shrek3.png (328KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek3.png
328KB, 565x547px
>>134646108
yeah totally degenerate bro
>>
>>134646032

q.e.d.
>>
File: fedora shrek4.png (562KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek4.png
562KB, 565x547px
>>134646157
>>
File: cucktianity 2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cucktianity 2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
>>134646029
Whites developed despite kikstrianity and not following a single thing of the bible.
>>
>>134646231

addition: see >>134646125
You're making shit up, do the cherry picking and ignore general circumstances. You're obviously an edgefag whose plan is solely to discredit Christians for the sake of discrediting them.

>0.2 ct's have been deposited in you account
>>
>>134646317
Well done.
>>
File: fedora shrek5.png (553KB, 546x565px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek5.png
553KB, 546x565px
>>134646317
>>
>>134642690
can somebody post meme of jesus reaching out to destitute feels man ?
>>
>>134646358

What Christians like the ones in /pol/ do to justify their demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that they are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Really... Am I the one cherry picking??!

I guess that Peter and Paul were cherrypicking as well!

That all the christians that died to the lions were cherrypicking as well! They were supposed to fight back and yell "DEUS VULT!"

Silly them!

Again...
Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
>>134646377

These fedora Shreks are fucking awesome.
>>
File: tVF3v.gif (45KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
tVF3v.gif
45KB, 468x240px
>christian issues
>>
>>134646576

Question for you

How would you prove to the Pope or any mainstream christian that "do not resist evil" is out of context?

The context of the story is how christians should behave the opposite of gentiles, who love their friends and families, and hate their enemies

The larger context is a Gospel where all the main figures mentioned allowed their enemies to kill them without slaying them back: Jesus, Peter, Paul

What is true context of the paragraph?

How do you turn "Do not resist evil" into "FUCK OFF MUSLIMS!"?
>>
>>134646781
They don't.
We have been invaded by roleplayers that got their warhammer campaing too far.
>>
something something kike on a stick
>wait what do you mean that the jews hate jesus so much that the slur "kike" comes from their refusal to use the X symbol due to association with christ
>>
>>134646231
Just mark the content of the quotation marks, right click, google search to find out the verse it's been taken from, anon.

>>134646358
>You're making shit up
What did I make up, anon? Armenia adopted Christianity as state religion in 301 AD, Ethiopia in 330 AD, Rome only half a century later in 380 AD with the Edict of Thessalonica.

You'd think Armenia and Ethiopia would be much more advanced if Christianity is behind the advancement of civilizuations, yet here we are.
>>
>>134646512

Yeah, again: q.e.d.
I won't bother arguing. You have all the knowledge before you, you have the internet, you can ask priests other clergy. But you choose to come to a vietnamese blanket knitting board and sperg out with baseless copy pastas, because what ? It's cool to do so ? You're equating what SOME particular clergymen do with the whole faith. And Francis is not wrong you faggot. Of course we're held to be peaceful and help those in need. But he goes further than that which is far from canon.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say you're supposed to surrender you country, your culture and your whole identity to savages that are just out for gibs and the destruction of all that Christianity has brought us.
And that will be the last post I'm doing to you.

As I said, back to r/atheism. This is not an echo chamber and it's a shame people think it's cool and mundane to troll people for their belief. That's pathetic.
>>
>>134646871
Meaning?
>>
>>134646871
> Jews, the most successful group of the world, dont like something
> I know! We should do the opposite of what the most successful group does! that will surely help!

> Jews hate racemixing for themselves
> WTF I LOVE RACEMIXING NOW
Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
>>134647005
>This is not an echo chamber
>I won't bother arguing.
Which one is it?
>>
>>134646871
False dichotomy, I dont give a shit about tge religion of a semite, just as I domt give a shit aboyt tge religion of another kike semite prophet karl marx.

Tge only issue kikestristians have woth kikes is their judaism gang so long as they convert they are fine with their kikestrian brother.
>>
>>134647005
>Nowhere in the Bible does it say you're supposed to surrender you country
No, it says the world is populated by demons and christians are a minority in the country that's very persecuted unjustly.

I don't see that happening, though.
>>
>>134646905
>>134647005

see

>>134646781

Explain to me how "do not resist evil" is out context, but "DEUS VULT! MY KINGDOM IS OF THIS WORLD" is biblical
>>
>>134647023
That they hate jesus so fucking much that they literally have a racial slur named after their hatred.
>>134647045
Except that all that was meant to point out is that "kike on a stick" is a non argument.
>>
>>134647086
Except that Jesus had mostly hamitic DNA...
>>
>>134647160
Meaning?
I just don't see how christianity being hated by jews makes it authentic and desirable.
They hate poverty too, do you want to be poor?
They also hate charity so give me your cash retard.
>>
>>134647242
Show me that jesus dna test
>>
>>134647160
Oh really, where did they get a sample of his DNA from?
>>
File: stjohn Ebay.jpg (159KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
stjohn Ebay.jpg
159KB, 458x600px
>>134642690
Praise the Lord and Savior. God Bless you.
>>
>>134647160

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-17-00-47-27.png (452KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-17-00-47-27.png
452KB, 720x1280px
>>134647242
I do not worship kikes prophets and their holy books are firewood to me
>>
>>134647242

Can you explain to me why Jews would be arguing Mosaic Law with a non-jew?
>>
>>134647272
It just means that Jesus was objectively not jewish.
>>134647307
>>134647326
Ancestry and bloodlines. John was a jew but jesus is not the son of John.
>>
>>134642690
You say that.... but here is the problem.. I like kebabs.. I mean i hate " kebabs".. but i love kebabs ... how do we reconcile this tasty after drinking snack with the fact that it was invented by camel fucking terrorists. I propose we rename it as the Jesus wrap!
>>
>>134642690
Pol is a jewish board then
>>
>>134647494
That's a relief, the jew was not jewish, why should I care about your desert fairy tale of worshipping the demiurge again?
>>
>>134642690
FUCK JESUS AND FUCK WYTE PPL
>>
>>134647494

Matthew follows the royal line through David and Solomon, David's son and successor to the throne. Luke follows the royal line through Nathan, another son of David.

The wife's son argument does not really hold up as even early christians were obsessed with showing how much of a true jew Jesus was

Paul repeats the same claims through his letters
>>
>>134647494
>Ancestry and bloodlines.
You mean like the one in Matthews 1?
>>
>>134647649
Jesus has nothing to do with whites, Jesus was killed by whites.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (103KB, 335x357px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
103KB, 335x357px
>>134642690
>on /pol/
>worships a Jew
>>
>>134647675

/pol/ christians have never opened a gospel book
>>
File: american religion.jpg (403KB, 2400x1353px) Image search: [Google]
american religion.jpg
403KB, 2400x1353px
daily reminder protestants are literal cultists and
they cant deny it
>>
>>134645154
You seem the type to where velcro shoes. I'm getting a velcro shoe vibe from you.

How many nilla wafers did mom let you eat this morning?
>>
>>134647754
Nor do they care what the gospels say, they think this is warhammer 40k
>>
File: shroud.jpg (188KB, 660x611px) Image search: [Google]
shroud.jpg
188KB, 660x611px
Whats /pol/s opinion on the shroud of Turin, real or fake?
>>
>>134647734
The white races faith has nothing to do with the desert.
>>
>>134647862
I just stayed up reading about the shroud last night. Starting to think its real desu
>>
>>134646905
If you knew as much about history as you pretend to, you would know how Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks. Is Greek civilization inferior because the Byzantines were conquered by the Turks too?
On the subject of Ethiopia, your argument seems to be "nonwhites don't benefit from things that benefit whites, so whites should stop using that", which sounds pretty shill-like to me.
>>
>>134647862
Irrelevant, just because jesus existed doesn't mean the religion he preached was legit, muhammad and buddha also existed.
>>
File: hans-hermann-hoppe.jpg (60KB, 275x360px) Image search: [Google]
hans-hermann-hoppe.jpg
60KB, 275x360px
>>134642690
There is only 1 king,and is not a fucking hobo
>>
>>134648095
>If you knew as much about history as you pretend to, you would know how Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks. Is Greek civilization inferior because the Byzantines were conquered by the Turks too?
Weird how this only happened after Christianity.

>On the subject of Ethiopia, your argument seems to be "nonwhites don't benefit from things that benefit whites, so whites should stop using that", which sounds pretty shill-like to me.
My argument is that "Christianity built Europe" is blatantly false, since it didn't built something superior to Europe in places that adopted it sooner.

When the common denominator doesn't matter we need to look at the variables, and in this case they're not in favor of some egalitarian, universalist religion.
>>
>>134648095
> Byzantine Armenia flourished before conquest by the Turks

You don't "flourish" and then get conquered

A people that was conquered is a people that was decadent

So much that way before the turks had arrived, 700 years prior in fact, the Sassanids had already annexed Eastern Armenia

You are just making shit up and claiming that if someone does not agree with that shit is because they are not enlightened about the subject like you are

Christians are the same of Leftists
>>
>>134647372
> that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves

I never understand this meme. Jews have hated Christianity for almost 2,000 years. They hated the original Christians in ancient Palestine, and they long hated the Christian majority in Europe. It is no coincidence whatsoever that after many many centuries of Christian domination of Europe, it is only with the spread of secular ideology and the decline of traditional Christianity that Jews began to gain power. Jews never actually promote Christianity, they only attempt to promote the bad versions of Christianity to people who are already Christian. So they will indeed try to make Christians think they have to be Zionists, that they have to support homosexuality or that they have to support open immigration of criminals and terrorists. But ultimately their main goal is to spread atheism and nihilism and to destroy Christianity. If their goal was to promote Christianity, then they would be failing spectacularly. Which wouldn't make any sense, since they're succeeding in all their other goals of subverting the West and getting more power for themselves.
>>
>>134647372
Jews are corporativists,the enemies of capitalists,and we must kill them all,even if we have to ally with the fucking nazis
>>
>>134648512
>They hated the original Christians in ancient Palestine
Just like we nowadays hate the cucks that want to open the boarders here. Does that make them right, anon?
>>
>>134648219
>washed-up ungroomed alcoholic
>not a fucking hobo

topkek
>>
>>134648512

Jews hated something does not somehow prevent them from spreading that disease

I mean really, Saul was a pharisee that was literally murdering christians before he had the "revelation" that "holy fuck this insane cult could really fuck the Roman Empire good if it spread among its lower castes"

> it is only with the spread of secular ideology and the decline of traditional Christianity that Jews began to gain power.

The Jews would have accomplished shit if not for the Church turning them into the Official Bankers of Christianity. To believe the Jews claim that Christianity is the worst thing ever to happen to them is just Naive

> the bad versions of Christianity

let me guess.. the "bad" versions of Christianity are those that actually have anything to do with what was written in the Gospel?
>>
>>134647734
Jesus was killed by Jews. They spat on every single gift God gave them, led them and they ended up making false idols of cows and worshipping them.
Obviously it pissed God off, because when Moses came down he threw the original tablets of the commandments on the idol and broke it, then there were lightning storms from atop the mountain and people were swallowed up by the ground. Moses came down again and gave them the ten commandments. The first commandment is thou shalt not worship false idols. These people believed that making the sacrifices would appease God and absolve them of their sins but it didn't. That's why Jesus was sent to die for our sins. That's why he is the Lamb of God. Just as this AnCap cuck said, when he died, that was sewing the covenant between God and man. There was a tabernacle beforehand, that's why they sacrificed animals and such, but that tabernacle was a SHADOW of the true tabernacle created in heaven.
What people LOVE to do is take each part of a story and break it up and cherrypick quotes, but don't take in to account who the book is based upon.
>>
>>134648512
Because divide & conquer separating Christians from the rest benefits them, and them alone.
>>
>>134648728
>ungroomed
He's shaven and his hair is affected by the wind, which means it's washed and not greasy, what are you talking about?
>>
>>134648847

You are like those whites that become palestinianboos because jews mistreat them, all while jewish organizations promote mass immigration of muslims into your land

"Jews hate something, so I will love it regardless of actual merit" is extremely stupid

Christianity is so judaic that you now go off with a rant about mosaic law

figures
>>
>>134647818
Irk what that's supposed to mean but I hope you can let go of your blase cynicism long enough to open your soul to Jesus! Blessed be!
>>
>>134649144

Why open my soul to Jesus, if your next claim is that I should ignore everything he ever said because it was out of context somehow?

It is quite clear that /pol/ christians never "opened their soul to Jesus", whatever the heck that meaning phrase means
>>
>>134642690
I am the undisputed king of hot foreskin action
>>
>>134648332
>Weird how this only happened after Christianity
So everything wrong with the west after it became Christian is the fault of Christianity? At last I truly see.
>it didn't build something superior to Europe in a place that adopted it earlier
So you're saying we should abandon Christianity, right? Because non-whites aren't as good with it?
Please ignore the Christian symbolism on the flags of some of the biggest empires of all time.
>>
>>134649455

Everything wrong with the west after it became Christian is the product of historical accidents, Christianity being one of those accidents

One that endangers the survival of the West because of the morality contained within it.

In fact... but why should christians care if the West is endangered?

His Kingdom is not of this world. Jesus didn't want people to create biggest empires in his name

He just hated the world and wanted it all to end

Outside of the cross, a symbol of humiliating execution, most "christian symbolism" is stolen out of pagans anyways
>>
>>134649242
Hmm sounds like you've had negative experience with Christians in the past and/or wrote off subtlety as contradiction. as far as opening your heart, if you don't know what that means (which I think you probably do) then why not start by opening a bible or hearing a sermon instead of smugging it up on an Atlantean coffee table assortment? You know what the bible says about pride, right?
>>
>>134644331
>ywn make passionate love to goddess Staburadze in her underwater crystal castle
feels bad man
>>
Old churches used sound, and atmospheric electricity to brainwash people. All religious buildings are secretly evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7uI4HXFX8
>>
>>134649455
I really like how you can't admit that the claim that Christianity built civilization is evidently wrong.

Yes, I think now is the time to cut jewry out of our lives, ideally in every aspect, so that we can maybe have a future. That includes Christianity, because if we're not consequent the tumor will just grow back.
>>
File: 1493315430356.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493315430356.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>134649679
>>
>>134649889

What about you start with reading the Sermon of the Mount?

it is quite clear that Christianity does not give a fuck about the world, and simply is a jewish doctrine that inverts all value and declares all good bad, and all bad good
>>
>>134650020
> le christians are the only deists memes xD

blame christians for turning deism into nonsense that there are so many fedoras outthere
>>
>>134650111
Not only is Christianity the true religion but it's also the most logical and superior. Will you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?
>>
File: Islam_in_Europe-2010.png (271KB, 1200x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Islam_in_Europe-2010.png
271KB, 1200x1043px
>>134648365
hmm, 1500 years of constant unceasing mudslime attacks, why is armenia still armenian and christian?
still has its own unique language and culture. meanwhile, england gets invaded one single time and nearly their entire identity is changed.
you can invade armenia but you can't conquer it. if it wasn't for christianity armenia would be extinct in 7th century.

now you can enjoy being replaced in your own country, then we'll see who's crying about who being decadent.
>>
>>134650275

Logic means "the rule that govern the world"

That Christianity is anti-world and thus anti-logical is something Jesus made it quite clear. "Faith" was based on irrational assumptions of believing what was obviously false: namely, that poverty is better than richness, that you should love your enemies and hate yourself and even your own family, that you should put a bizarre afterlife for which there is no proof above your own well being

Such themes of illogical thought soak through all the Gospel, which in turn becomes a collection of very bad advice

"25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing."

that is HORRIBLE advice

I will expand
>>
>>134642690
Christianity, ie; Judaism 2 Electric Boogaloo is not a white religion.

It was in fact used against our ancestors to crush our own religions and render us as a tool to the jews.

It's true that Christianity has grown into a different religion since those times. But never forget that it us not OUR religion.
>>
File: 220px-MurrayBW.jpg (16KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
220px-MurrayBW.jpg
16KB, 220x318px
>>134648825
> holy fuck this insane cult could really fuck the Roman Empire good if it spread among its lower castes

That's a nice fanfiction anon.

> The Jews would have accomplished shit if not for the Church turning them into the Official Bankers of Christianity

And yet Jews had little actual power throughout the entire middle ages, they were constantly getting pogrom'd and kicked out of countries. Sure they were able to make money through usury but they had no political power, and often that money was taken from them. They gained political power some time after they had lost their monopoly on usury.

> the "bad" versions of Christianity are those that actually have anything to do with what was written in the Gospel

The examples I listed were of 1. Zionism, which clearly has nothing to do with the Gospel since the original covenant is no longer in effect, 2. pro-homosexuality, which dastardly subversive Paul proclaims as evil in his letter to the Romans and 3. open immigration of criminals and terrorists, which is a version of false compassion which results in suffering for everyone and a rejection of God-given national divisions and borders.

Also anon as an aside, if you reject Christianity because of its original ethnic Jewish adherents such as Paul, why are you an anarcho-capitalist?
>>
>>134644308
>>134644326
>>134644343
>>134644372
>>134644395
>>134644418
>>134644439
Cristcuck LARPers BTFO
>>
>>134650604

This is a silly and pointless bit of advice.

Advising people to settle out of court denies them the right to fight for their rights. It also encourages frivolous lawsuits. If Christians actually adhered to this verse, they'd be getting sued left and right by any non-Christian. They would have been sued into extinction.

Everyone knows this is bad advice which is why no one follows it. The only time this verse is referenced as binding is when one Christian wants to sue another...and has a weak case.

>>134650450
Armenia is dead. Only a small rump state remains.

Armenians were indeed exterminated in all their historic cities

It is like christians don't even know about the armenian genocide
>>
/pol/ is factually and inherently a Muslim board.
>>
>>134646125
Armenia is permacucked and ethiopia is populated by niggers that can't be spiritual even if they want to
>>
File: tumblr_mvw887YbGA1qbtwn2o1_500.gif (489KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvw887YbGA1qbtwn2o1_500.gif
489KB, 500x272px
>>
>>134650689

> open immigration of criminals and terrorists, which is a version of false compassion which results in suffering for everyone

> false compassion

what does that even mean? "false compassion" is a meaningless worth. having compassion for criminals and terrorists does not make that compassion somehow fake

> a rejection of God-given national divisions and borders.
"there is no jew or greek"

the belief that Jesus said in any moment "and remember to protect your nations from foreign hordes is absurd"

see:
>>134646781

if "Do not resist evil" is out of context, can you explain to me your thought process for that?
>>
>>134650604
>I've never read or understood the Bible: The Post

Christianity isn't anti-world or pro-poverty. Christian countries created the most prosperous civilization in the history of the world, because they followed the Word of God and the teachings of the Bible. There's a reason that every philosophical system that's been invented in the past 1000 years have been based on ideas from the Bible. Why? Because if you make up your own stupid doctrines like communism, it isn't worth a DAMN because it doesn't come from the Bible. America is founded on Christian doctrines and became the richest and most prosperous country in the history of the world as a result.

>love your enemies
Yes, you should. But they're still your enemies. Oppose what is evil and hold fast to what is good.

>hate yourself
Bullcrap.

>hate your family
In comparison to your love for Christ. Read the Bible and stop spewing your false doctrines heathen.

>bizarre afterlife
Heaven and hell is too hard for you to comprehend?

>reconcile with your adversaries
OHHH NOOO, SO ILLOGICAL! Dumb petty arguments over nothing angers God, that's why Christians don't fight over petty things.
>>
>>134649999
Why what ideal should we follow? We could go for a secular state, which is ideal, or we could reject Christianity totally and follow sodomites and pedophiles like Alexander and the Roman Emperors!
>>
>>134651038
So the relevant quality is the ethnicity, yes?
Then why not have an ideological framework that puts an emphasis on its importance instead of something that outright denies it?
>>
File: 1498065359583.jpg (893KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1498065359583.jpg
893KB, 1500x2057px
>>134645468
>>
>>134651185
Why do you want to keep jewry around?
>>
why is he playing golf with ice skates?
>>
File: 1500050430428.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
1500050430428.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>134642690
STOP worshipping an impaled sandnigger!
>Jesus
>White
Pick one you fucking faggot!
>>
File: 1496246075731.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496246075731.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>134646781
It says in Sirach

>Better death than constant sickness
>better everlasting death than a wretched life

THe word love meant God slaying his enemies, and it says that we are to imitate him. Love is love fedora and you just don't think that the word has changed in the last 50 yrs but it has.

Go back to plebbit because remember in the end nobody will care or ever htink what you said matters, you will DIE and be dust and return to the empty VOID that you came from where none of what you do matters. Enjoy your depression it's a curse
>>
>>134651170

Didnt' the early christians understand the Bible then?

> Christian countries created the most prosperous civilization in the history of the world, because they followed the Word of God and the teachings of the Bible.

White countries were created according to Roman Law, Roman Law is still the legalist system that governs the way.

Can you give me specific examples of "The Word of God" being used to create western countries? i am quite sure that when Sweden separated from Norway they didn't proceed to copy-paste the Bible into the constitution

> every philosophical system that's been invented in the past 1000 years have been based on ideas from the Bible

wat

> But they're still your enemies. Oppose what is evil and hold fast to what is good.

"DO NOT RESIST AN EVIL PERSON"

I know you dont care about the Bible, but at least pretend you do

>hate yourself
Jesus said that

>hate your family In comparison to your love for Christ

that is fucked up. I would rather put the well being of my son above following the insane rants of a zombie jew

> Heaven and hell is too hard for you to comprehend?

believing that people that don't correctly mentally communicate with a jewish zombie will go to a place of eternal torment is indeed a nonsensical claim

but that is not what Jesus said

Jesus, Paul and Peter didn't "reconcile with the romans and defend their interests when needed"

They literally got killed by their enemis
OHHH NOOO, SO ILLOGICAL! Dumb petty arguments over nothing angers God, that's why Christians don't fight over petty things.
>>
>>134651492
Never
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6qYAE5t3o
>>
>>134651292
see:

>>134644372

there are no historical sources to his "offering the other cheek was an act of aggression" and his other claims outside his books

take a christian to quote an anti-white radical christian that hated boers in /pol/ out of all places
>>
>>134651308
Christianity is not Jewry. You are just turning the argument around. Jews and Christians have hated each other for over a thousand years, only changing recently. All those 100+ ejections of Jews from nations? Many were Christian. Talmudic Judaism resembles the 'Synagouge of Satan' in revelations, and the Talmud condemns all Christians as deserving of death or enslavement. Saying 'Christianity is Jewish' is an idea that hasn't been around since outsiders persecuted both in the Roman Empire. I'm advocating for a secular white race that accepts Christianity, not divide and conquer shilling.
>>
>>134651542

Dude, you do know that your images are quoting a radical liberal christian that hated boers right

His interpretations of the Sermon of the Mount and related chapters are completely made up, they cite no historical sources whatsoever
>>
File: 1496072834813.png (1MB, 1660x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1496072834813.png
1MB, 1660x1968px
>>134651621
>>134651542
Plebbit this is why we have divinity school. Read it you may learn something and shut up about what you don't know about. But odds are youll just keep angerly spaming nu male (im right wing now guys don't call me a fedora spam) because you don't want to look like an uneducated cuck. You can come back and tell us that were wrong when you learn Koine Greek and Jewish culture

>>134651722
No historical sources
I can promise that there are plenty of theological catholic works saying the same damn thing if thats not good enught then you're just denying blatent evidence

ESPECIALLY SINCE GOD SENDING MEN TO HELL IS CALLED LOVE IN THE BIBLE
>>
>>134651772

Christians hated Jews SOOO MUCH that they made them their bankers!

That gotta show them!!!
>>
>>134651772
>Christianity is not Jewry.
Of course it is. If you want the non-jewry part of Christianity worth keeping, you'd be a stoic. You want to keep the jewry part around for some reason and I asked you why.

As long as we still follow Christianity, there will never be an effective removal of jews from our lives because Christianity accepts jews as converts. Christianity is a refuge they can hide in for as long as it's convenient, and that's why it has to go.

I don't get why you can't let go of this jew shit, anon.
>>
>>134651862
> I can promise that there are plenty of theological catholic works saying the same damn thing if thats not good enught then you're just denying blatent evidence

Not really

Would you care to post any source outside his anti-white books to this bizarre "offering the cheek actually means to be aggressive against your enemies" claim?

protip: you can't
>>
File: Passion_Christ_Caiaphas.jpg (64KB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
Passion_Christ_Caiaphas.jpg
64KB, 800x334px
>>134651820
ACTUALLY is "you have heard that it has been said" is in actual primary sources from Jesus's historical erra. THey are word for word commands from Pharisitical oral doctrine that was later written down. If that's not good enough for you NOTHING IS
>>
>>134651976
The pic he posted offers direct evidence.
>>
>>134652011

yes, and Jesus is explaining how those pharisee doctrines are wrong, and you should do the opposite and love your enemies and offering the other cheek

Walter Wink's claims that loving your enemies and offering the other cheek was an act of aggression is a-historical

I shall insist, post a historical source outside his books that repeats that absurd claim
>>
>>134652383

it does not

it is quoting Wink's book, which made up that stuff
>>
It's a demonic cult, people avoid the commandments like the plague because they are designed to weaken your soul and spirit, the rats know well how to avoid disgrace.

Jesus and his father are demons, so people who know what the religion really is about, worship them for prosperity, knowing that this is a black pact, there's nothing holy about this religion save for its sugared coating.
Nobody can deny the hypocrisy and falsehood of christians, it's as simple as that: demonic cult.
>>
>>134652413
That pic doesn't mention this Walter Wink. It offers a clear translation and some historical info to back it up.
>>
File: Saint Dionysius the Areopagate.jpg (70KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Dionysius the Areopagate.jpg
70KB, 390x400px
>>134652413
>I shall insist
Faggot you just got BTFOd. Denying historical evidence, wow ATHIEST
Its all you do
DENY BLATENT EVIDENCE. Especially since the Church Fathers like Basil of Caesarea and Clement of Roma and Alexandria and Irenaeus all call Killing in war A JUST DEED

You don't know these pharisees I actually READ TIS SHIT. It's literally Talmudic tier kikery that Jesus is refuting, it has nothing to do with pacifism especially since Jesus wasn't a Pacifist, in fact he says in Luke that Armies should be used to to prevent the liklihood of war. Faggot these f[harisees were tellinh their students to hate their enemies and be cruel to themlike in th Talmud, The Torah itself commands men to Love their enemies. Als remember Revelatios
>>
>>134651093
I see you ignored most of my post, great job mr ancap.

> having compassion for criminals and terrorists does not make that compassion somehow fake

Letting evil people harm others is indeed false compassion. Preventing evil people from harming others, and perhaps attempting to show them the error of their ways, would be true compassion.

> "there is no jew or greek"

Indeed there isn't when it comes to salvation. Christ saves people from every race and people. That doesn't mean different races and nations shouldn't exist.

Acts 17:26

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

> Do not resist evil

Everything Jesus lists after ''do not resist evil'' ranges from a minor to a major inconvenience to one's own person. Certainly not easy stuff to put up with, but not horrendous crimes. He never says that we shouldn't prevent evil people from murdering or raping people. If Jesus literally meant do not resist evil, then the work of his disciples would be in direct conflict, as would his own actions in driving the merchants out of the temple.

I will ask again, why is someone who apparently rejects anything Jewish following an ideology influenced majorly by Mises and Rothbard?
>>
>>134652520

it IS from Wink's book

what I want is evidence of this claim:

> praus means mild, gentle

> Biblical meekness is not weakness but rather refers to exercising God's strength under His control

this claim is highly doubious, and is very clearly a willing decission to interpret meek as something it does not mean

no one in the ancient word ever used "meek" as a way to say "exercising God's strength under His control", that is a ahistorical claim

> the meek will inherit the Earth
> those that exercising God's strength under His control will inhetit the Earth

talk about destroying language!
>>
>>134652862

see:

>>134652937
explain to me how meek does not mean meek

>>134652934

> Everything Jesus lists after ''do not resist evil'' ranges from a minor to a major inconvenience to one's own person. Certainly not easy stuff to put up with, but not horrendous crimes.

it is like you idiots never read the Bible

Jesus, Paul, Peter, all those early christians, they didn't "tolerate minor inconveniences until they became crimes", THEY LITERALLY GOT KILLED IN ORDER TO FOLLOW CHRISTIANITY
>>
File: adoph jesus.jpg (32KB, 310x397px) Image search: [Google]
adoph jesus.jpg
32KB, 310x397px
>>134642690
Lying by omission, OP? Not a virtuous characteristic
>>
File: q2992005.jpg (99KB, 380x488px) Image search: [Google]
q2992005.jpg
99KB, 380x488px
>>134652937
>>134652937
WRONG AGAIN

1Clem 37:2-3
Let us mark the soldiers that are enlisted under our rulers, how
exactly, how readily, how submissively, they execute the orders given
them.All are not prefects, nor rulers of thousands, nor rulers of
hundreds, nor rulers of fifties, and so forth; but each man in his
own rank executeth the orders given by the king and the governors.

Submissivenes/meekness is called being a Roman Solider for men. THIS MAN WAS TAUGHT BY THE APOSTLE PAUL AND PETER AND ORDAINED BY THEM

>no jerw nor greek
Both are white anon and it says
>IN CHRIST
Menaing the body of Christ the church, so it offers salvation to all.
Besides Paul literaly says in 1 Timothy that Men are superior to Women and women should obey men bc of it, and 2 Peter 2 calls niggers animals I think you are on the
>I deny deny dney deny dney evidence
>>
>>134653259
>Both are white
Maybe by mystery meat American standards.
>>
File: Singing angels.png (269KB, 342x426px) Image search: [Google]
Singing angels.png
269KB, 342x426px
>>134653337
ACHMED DETECTED

ONLY WHITES CAN MAKE A CIVILIZATION
>>
>>134651621
You know NOTHING of the Bible and it's so obvious when you're just ripping Bible quotes out and saying, "LOOK!" Do you seriousy expect me to take Bible lessons from a heathen?

>White countries were created according to Roman Law
The Bible doesn't lay out a particular legal system, it only lays out particular laws and doctrines, not the system by which these laws are applied and justice carried out. The Roman legal system provided this framework, disregarding whatever laws this system might have contained.

>Can you give me specific examples of "The Word of God" being used to create western countries?
The United States of America. And I didn't say that countries themselves were created through the Word of God, I said that particular philosophies and ideologies are drawn from Christian theology and doctrine.

>"DO NOT RESIST AN EVIL PERSON"
Have you read Matthew 5? Serious question. Jesus is asking us to rise above the traditions of man and be something greater, to strive to be perfect, to overcome evil with love. And he's not asking us to love brutal dictators or evildoers in general, he's saying "whosoever shall smite thee", meaning persons who curse you or abuse. The end of the chapter:

>44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

>45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

>46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

>47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

>48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Romans 12:9 tells us to "abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."
>>
>>134651621
Of course they were murdered, and now guess which one won in the end? The Word of God. Rome was overcome by Christians as was the rest of the Western world. Funny how we took over the world despite being so weak, right? Maybe, just maybe, the Word of God works?
>>
>>134653447
They are warhammer aficcionados who think their religion is a cool fad they can mix with pictures of sexy animus to look badass online, don't expect much from them, they really aren't religious.
>>
File: GN4j3K7.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
GN4j3K7.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>134647862
Jesus existed, there are historic profs from unrelated sources
>>
>>134653440
Arabs have a civilization, are they white too?
>>
>>134653259

There you can see the core of the issue of your interpretation:

1Clem 37:2-3 is using meekness in ITS ACTUAL, CORRECT meaning

A roman soldier IS submissive to his officers, obedient and following their every orders

it says shit about the bizarre "exercising God's strength under His control" meaning of "meek"

Roman Soldiers were indeed NOT "exercising God's strength under His control", they were pagan to begin with!

your idiotic meme picture quoting Wink makes zero sense

being submissive as Clem 37 used, meaning "obedient and following their every orders", makes zero sense when applied to your enemies, and it is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>134642690
Praise Jesus our Lord!
>>
>>134642690
That's ruled by the Jews
>>
>>134642690
Christcucks cansuck my dick
>>
>>134653447
> The United States of America.

you mean the country created by deists and masons, the first country to have a government that separated Church and State?

lol

> Jesus is asking us to rise above the traditions of man and be something greater, to strive to be perfect, to overcome evil with love.

Jesus was a leftist and I am happy you recognize it
>>
File: kek.jpg (77KB, 720x745px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
77KB, 720x745px
>>134653447
>>Can you give me specific examples of "The Word of God" being used to create western countries?
>The United States of America.
>>
File: 1496072707932.jpg (227KB, 744x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496072707932.jpg
227KB, 744x383px
>>134653818
not white, arabs are literal animals ACHMED

>>134653887
Faggot you are to OBEY YOUR EMPEROR. IAs Clemet of Alexandria said "Soldiers, listen to your commander who knows what is right.: Or as it is written "Render unto Caesar that is Caesars"
>it doesn't make sense though
Here's it semple since youre SO STUPID. If your god emperor tells you to kill a man YOU BETTER DO IT. That is meekness knowing YOUR FUCKING PLACE AND YOURS IS BACK IN PLEBBIT. GTFO
>>
>>134644308
All these things jesus has said, sounds like things justin trudeau would say now.

My god..
We elected the second coming ofchrist. Fellow canacucks,we must keep this man in power
>>
File: get.jpg (358KB, 764x800px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
358KB, 764x800px
>>134644372
>"Holy Scripture must be understood in the light of what Christ and the saints have actually practiced. Christ did not offer His other cheek, nor Paul either. Thus to interpret the injunction of the Sermon on the Mount literally is to misunderstand it. This injunction signifies rather the readiness of the soul to bear, if it be necessary, such things and worse, without bitterness against the attacker. This readiness our Lord showed, when He gave up His body to be crucified. That response of the Lord was useful, therefore, for our instruction." (In John 18, lect. 4, 2) - St. Aquinas
>>
>>134644308
>"those that wanna die will live",

You can't even pretend that you know the grammar mechanics of that time
>>
>>134654140
>not white, arabs are literal animals
I agree, but that's something they share with their semitic brethren, who you - for whatever reason - worship.

I think it's disgusting, akin to coalburning.
>>
>>134653223
The fact that many Christians have willingly died for their faith does not mean every single Christian must be an absolute pacifist. Also, since you keep avoiding the topic:

WHY IS SOMEONE WHO REJECTS ANYTHING JEWISH FOLLOWING AN IDEOLOGY INFLUENCED HEAVILY BY JEWS LIKE MISES AND ROTHBARD?
>>
File: 1482796559372.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482796559372.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
Why there is always one autist with 30+ post by this ID in these kind of threads?
>>
>>134654140

Dude, we are agreeing

Christianity is indeed about not standing up for yourself and following orders like a doormat
>>
File: 1496072755445.jpg (50KB, 758x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496072755445.jpg
50KB, 758x402px
>>134654346
>semetic bretheren
no you don't understand
Semites are sons of Adam, Humanity. Arabs aren't even human so they word "semite" cannot apply you are blaspheming God byassuming that he is more than what he is.

An animal incapable of making or mantaiing civilization
>>
>>134654189
See >>134652979
>>
>>134654316

dude, modern greek is pretty much the same of ancient greek, with only slightly simplified grammar
>>
>>134654448
Thank you ancap anon, you have enabled me to forge a link between jesus christ and justin trudeau.
>>
Daily reminder Christianity does not teach racism and is incompatible with Nazism.
>>
>>134654532
>piratefag upset that canada received the second cumming of christ instead of w/e shithole hes in
Stay mad somali
>>
File: 1496072798606.jpg (550KB, 878x599px) Image search: [Google]
1496072798606.jpg
550KB, 878x599px
>>134654448
WRONG IM AROMAN CATHOLIC
LETS SAY ING AGAIN

1Clem 37:2-3
Let us mark the soldiers that are enlisted under our rulers, how
exactly, how readily, how submissively, they execute the orders given
them.All are not prefects, nor rulers of thousands, nor rulers of
hundreds, nor rulers of fifties, and so forth; but each man in his
own rank executeth the orders given by the king and the governors.

Submissivenes/meekness is called being a Roman Solider for men. THIS MAN WAS TAUGHT BY THE APOSTLE PAUL AND PETER AND ORDAINED BY THEM

RENDER UNTO CAESAR THAT IS CAESARS

Clement of Alexandira
SOLDIERS LISTEN TO YOUR COMMANDER WHO ORDERS WHAT IS RIGHT

ROMANS 13
FOR HE [Government and soldiers] DOES NOT BEAR THE SWORD IN VAIN

DEUS VULT
CATHOLICISM IS NOT PACIFISM WHAT A FUCKING MORON YOU ARE I HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE SO UNREAD AND UNEDUCATED "NO EVIDENCE" GIVE ME A BREAK YOU CANT EVEN READ A CHIDLRESNS STORY BOOK
>>
>>134651208
No, the relevant quality is spirituality, which the vast majority of niggers lack. In short, niggers don't have souls, and non-whites have inferior souls
>>
>>134654370

The question is: Why would a Christian NOT be a pacifist? Jesus's kingdom is not of this world, everything is going to be destroyed and made anew no matter what you do, and those that will get rewards are those that suffered and cried in pain according to the sermon of the mount

Conquering shit and being successful would endanger your place in Heaven and put you in the "Woe" side

Jews didn't invent capitalism, they described an already existing state
>>
>>134654839
>No, the relevant quality is spirituality
>In short, niggers don't have souls, and non-whites have inferior souls
And yet you shill for a religion that accepts them all alike. Don't be so stupid, please.
>>
>>134654813

> they execute the orders given to them

What is our disagreement again?

> CATHOLICISM IS NOT PACIFISM

Jesus indeed said that he was not going to bring peace, but war between a man and his own family

So it is not wonder that the crusaders you love sacked Constantinople

When it came to fighting actual muslims, Christianity was completely cucked out of its own holy lands
>>
File: 1485716481917.jpg (127KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485716481917.jpg
127KB, 1508x1000px
>>134654085
Jefferson #2: Fake quote taken out of context, real quote says "the Christian philosophy, the most sublime & benevolent".

Jefferson #1: Fake quote again. Real quote: "If, therefore, from the settlement of the Saxons to the introduction of Christianity among them, that system of religion could not be a part of the common law, because they were not yet Christians"

Adams: Yes, the GOVERNMENT is not founded on any religion, because America was to have a secular government. Look what Adams said: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Samuel Adams said: "Let Divines, and Philosophers, Statesmen and Patriots unite their endeavours to renovate the Age, by impressing the Minds of Men with the importance of educating their little boys, and girls in the Study, and Practice of the exalted Virtues of the Christian system."

Madison: That's right. Government should not meddle with religion but let it be practiced freely. The US was founded with a secular government, but the founders feared a secular public, knowing it would undermine the virtues endowed in the Constitution.

Madison also said: "The belief in a God All Powerful wise & good, is so essential to the moral order of the World & to the happiness of man."

Ooops!
>>
>>134654859
>Why would a Christian NOT be a pacifist?
See >>134654306
And >>134654532

You're right, the higher goal isn't to be successful through wealth and power, but you also have to understand that we're only against those things insofar they hinder spiritual progress. Christianity is not 'otherworldly' in the Nietzschean sense, he was wrong. Scheler > Nietzsche
>>
File: 1496072736856.jpg (324KB, 767x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496072736856.jpg
324KB, 767x370px
>>134655166
>sacking constantinople
You clearly like Greeks. Fcking degenerate, siding with Greeks over romans. yikes

>SHIFTING GOALPOSTS
> I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDING
Faggot we know what you were saying earlier and you cannot pretend that you weren't your not fooling anyone unless you deleted your posts
>>
File: dumass.jpg (35KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
dumass.jpg
35KB, 450x320px
>>134644331
sure sure
>>
>>134655079
That is the abomination known as modern christianity, I agree.
Niggers and non-whites had their chance to be seen as equals, but islam ruined it for the arabs and niggers ruined it for themselves
>>
>>134654859
> The question is: Why would a Christian NOT be a pacifist?

Because sometimes it's necessary to protect other people's lives. It wouldn't be loving one's neighbor if you had it within your power to prevent them being murdered or raped and you did nothing. If you personally want to allow yourself to be martyred that is within your right as a Christian, but if others are threatened unwillingly you have a duty to help them. Also force is sometimes necessary to spread and/or protect the faith, just as martyrdom is sometimes necessary.

> Jews didn't invent capitalism, they described an already existing state

That's a complete non-sequitor. Anarcho-capitalism is not capitalism, it is a political ideology with heavilly Jewish influence. Do you personally like Rothbard and Mises? If so, aren't you a hypocrite? If not, how can you call yourself an anarcho-Capitalist, when pretty much every other anarcho-Capitalist is influenced by them?
>>
>>134655469

Do you believe that early christians were getting christianity wrong then?

Martin of Tours was not a true christian?

Tatian, Gregory of Nyssa neither?

the condition of true christianity is that you interpret "the poor will inherit Heaven" in a symbolic way only, even when he literally said to the rich guy to give all his stuff to the poor?
>>
File: IMPOLRIUM.png (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMPOLRIUM.png
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>134655494
>You clearly like Greeks. Fcking degenerate, siding with Greeks over romans. yikes

depends on what, on Christianity the greeks win over romans (true Orthodoxy VS cucktholism)

/pol/ is Contantino/pol/
>>
>>134654859
Because the Bible doesn't say "be a pacifist". Very simple, actually.
>>
>>134655494

What goal shifting?

You posted Wink's meme claim that meek didn't mean meekness but devotion to God

I said that was bullshit

you posted Clem which was CLEARLY using submissiveness is its correct sense: namely to follow orders from others

I said I agreed

Then you say that Christianity is not pacifist

i said that it was worst than pacifist: it wants you to kill your own family, which i already had quoted that in my very first post:

>>134644308

"I have come to turn a man against his own household",

which is the far worst than any kind of pacisim: it is betrayal

Putting an insane jewish zombie above the interests of your own family is pure betrayal
>>
>>134656114
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

what is your interpretation of this?
>>
>>134656114

> Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

It is contradicted by his insane declaration that he will put you against your own family, but that is Jesus for youi
>>
File: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (27KB, 200x387px) Image search: [Google]
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg
27KB, 200x387px
Ask a man who just reverted back to The Eastern Orthodox church, anything.
>>
>>134656236

careful there, they are about to quote anti-white christian black nationalist Walter Wink on you
>>
File: ghent singing angels left 1.jpg (139KB, 1364x537px) Image search: [Google]
ghent singing angels left 1.jpg
139KB, 1364x537px
>>134656101
HAH VENICE SACKED THE GREEKS BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T PAY DEBNTS

Orthodxy has had its moments it realy has but more people areROMAN catholics anon. Judging by the flag you are an ex protestantthat want's traditionalism in their church service without having to OBEY ORDERS FROM HIS SUPERIOR

>>134656204
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDED
>>
>>134642690
Awesome!
Go sell all you have and give it to the poor & meet me b>>134643438
ack here.
>>
>>134656483

tell me how exactly did I contradict myself?

i ended up waiting for a proof that meekness was used in the ancient world to mean "devotion to the strenght of God" and never got one

If Jesus hadn't wanted to use the word meek, he would have not used the word meek, and christians would have not translated it to other languages using the word meek
>>
File: 1444571949171.jpg (179KB, 881x905px) Image search: [Google]
1444571949171.jpg
179KB, 881x905px
>>134656236
My interpretation? It flat out says that we must not render evil for evil, or repay him in the same way, but overcome love with evil. Again who? Those who have personally done you harm or cursed you, "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek". The chapter continuously, over and over again, mentions those who are personally doing it towards you. Christians are continuously called upon to abhor which is evil and hold fast to what is good (Romans 12).

>>134656294
>Blessed are the peacemakers
Yes, they are. A peacemaker is someone who brings peace.

>It is contradicted by his insane declaration that he will put you against your own family
Yes, Jesus has come to divide the unbelievers from the believers. Is that really so difficult to understand?
>>
File: 1489106393108.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489106393108.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>134656922
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDED
>>
>>134655777
No, the early saints were perfectly right. Martyrdom is not something weak people do. If you're trying to use these saints to prove that Christianity is pacifist then your being blind to the truth. When it was profitable to fight we did go to war, Charles Martel fought quite early on in Christian history

>the condition of true christianity is that you interpret "the poor will inherit Heaven" in a symbolic way only, even when he literally said to the rich guy to give all his stuff to the poor?
I didn't say anything about symbolism, reread my post
>>
>>134656961
>Jesus has come to divide the unbelievers from the believers. Is that really so difficult to understand?

yes, because it is retarded

putting anything, including jewish zombies that promise heavens that don't exist, above the peace of your own family is retarded
>>
(((Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ)))
>>
File: white man's burden.jpg (91KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
white man's burden.jpg
91KB, 800x604px
>>134656483
Orthodoxy has got a future , catholcuckism is dead as it's corrupt and a fale religion while Protestantism somehow misses the point.

There can be only Prthodoxy in the Right wing US and Europe ofthe next 2 decades . I've seen it from now.

The kikes and their tranny and leftard black minions will get ostracized and Traditionalism with Orthodoxy and White Positivity will take its place and stay so till at least 2050.
>>
>>134657029

surely we both agree that Christianity can get corrupted? (i am quite sure you believe that the current christianity is)

The Christianity of Martel would surely find itself at those with this one:

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes
>>
>>134656320

Was Eucharist tasty ?
>>
>>134657075
>dividing the believers from the unbelievers is retarded
Why? The Bible also commands you to obey your father and love your parents, but since you've never studied or read the Bible you don't understand that our love for God should trump our love for earthly things -- and on the last day, many will be divided from their unbelieving family members.

It sounds more like you have a personal anger against God rather than any logical rebuttal of his word. Is there something you wanna talk about?
>>
>>134657510

it sounds like you have a severe problem facing with the reality that heaven does not exist and you will die

believing in jewish zombies makes no sense otherwise
>>
>>134643598
Christians literally worship an Arab as God
>>
File: Codreanu.jpg (114KB, 640x971px) Image search: [Google]
Codreanu.jpg
114KB, 640x971px
>>134657306
Martel's Christianity wasn't in conflict with any of those men
>>
>>134657595
Nope, the Bible says whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

It's easy to be saved by Jesus, the question is if you're willing to accept his free gift of salvation, and your family? There is NO REASON to be angry at God.
>>
>>134657695

Come on now

You are only following yourself

Any rational person would readily notice the contradiction

You can't reconcile "Christians should not kill" with "Christians should kill their enemies", those are opposite positions

One group of Christians was wrong, the other one was right

I would want to see evidence that the one that was ok with killing their enemies have gospel support, insofar Jesus and co. went out of their way NOT to do that
>>
>>134657714
>the Bible says whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

and one should believe that claim because.........??
>>
>>134657991

> inb4 because my parents told me to
>>
File: 1488741553146.jpg (35KB, 438x606px) Image search: [Google]
1488741553146.jpg
35KB, 438x606px
>>134657306
Except this is said because the soliders were being ordered to kill Christians and being in the Roman Army involved pagan idolatry and some were refused baptism because they planned on staying pagan, only getting baptists for the sake of getting a bonus in war. Tertullian says so in his work apology

As it is said
"OUR FATHERS DID NOT THINK KILLING IN WAR WAS MUDER" BASIL OF CAESAREA

Romans 13
FOR HE [govt] DOES NOT BEAR THE SWORD IN VAIN
>>
File: 1488309995307.png (260KB, 399x517px) Image search: [Google]
1488309995307.png
260KB, 399x517px
>>134657301
>calling us cucks
Sorry do you even remember ANY of the Crusades
>>
>>134658473
> Except this is said because the soliders were being ordered to kill Christians

the texts I quoted made no mention of that explanation

Pagan-era Christians were not the only ones claiming that either

Martin of Tours lived during the Christian Era of the Empire and he had the same position

Why would that position change at all, given the example set by Jesus and his closest followers ?
>>
>>134656961
so you are allowed to murder someone as long as it is on behalf of someone else? that is ludicrous. also jesus stopped peter from doing exactly that when the soldiers came to arrest jesus

why do crusade larpers think they are christians
>>
>>134657690
why? because jew magazine said he looked like an arab?
>>
>>134658473
why are you so desperate to throw away the teachings of christ and applaud the murder of your fellow men?
>>
>>134658842
You're being suspiciously Jewish anon, you know full well that Martin didn't want to fight under Julian the shabbos goy
>>
>>134655551
>hat is the abomination known as modern christianity, I agree.
There was never a point where Christianity didn't accept shitskins.
>>
>>134657991
Because the Bible is the Word of God. It even says, "the words of God are pure", and that his words will not be destroyed.

When you look at how well preserved the Bible is, you realize that it was preserved by God, because a 2000+ year old book where the manuscripts are 99.9% identical can not happen naturally. It simply can't.
>>
>>134644162
>Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
Proverbs 4:27

Moderation and dualism is a common theme in the bible. The good word always tells us to be moderate and never swing to both extremes. This was written 3000 years ago and yet the bible has already warned us not to engage in identity politics that plagues both the left and the right. Redpill material right here.
>>
>>134660004
Also leaving this here for any of the fags who still think 'we wuz pacifist n sheeit'
http://www.faithdefenders.com/articles/apologetics/early_church_war_ap.html
>>
File: 1488104279237.jpg (207KB, 1023x779px) Image search: [Google]
1488104279237.jpg
207KB, 1023x779px
>>134658842
Of course it doesnt it's a letter that has no context, hes replying to someone and you don't have the rest of that conversation but that was Church policy as Tertullian states. It was POLICY in those days and Irenaeus calls Military Affairs RIGHTEOUS
>>
>>134646125
Armenia and Ethiopia suffered heavily under Islamic attacks and became backwater regions because of it. Read up on Aksum Empire and educate yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
>Eventually, the Islamic Empire took control of the Red Sea and most of the Nile, pushing Aksum into economic isolation. Northwest of Aksum, in modern-day Sudan, the Christian states of Makuria and Alodia lasted till the 13th century before becoming Islamic. Aksum, isolated, nonetheless still remained Christian.

Islam is a plague that needs to be wiped out.
>>
>>134662013
So you're saying that Islam builds the superior civilization?
>>
>>134660115
Because they didn't need to oppose shitskins in the church. You could only do so much as a shitskin in the church, and migration wasn't feasible
>>
>>134656520
casually sniffing oil?
>>
>>134662389
How does that negate the fact that your religion accepts these subhumans?
>>
>>134662215
>having comprehension problems
Read again nigger. Islam destroys superior nations, annexes it as its own, enslaves its people and any achievement the conquered nation has, they claim it as its own. Why do you think ethopia and sudan joined the crusades? They had enough of muslims just as the European did.
>>
>>134642690
Dam straight. But my country is full of degeneracyn and non-christians.
>>
File: 38f.jpg (22KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
38f.jpg
22KB, 300x223px
>>134658597
youre still a (((cucked))) jesuit infested church
>>
File: shalahala.jpg (71KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
shalahala.jpg
71KB, 600x386px
>>134662453
Eastern Orthodox

you are in or you are out, there is much more loyalty into that.

Also remove kebab.
>>
File: 7261613980_abc9c6e23f_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1383px) Image search: [Google]
7261613980_abc9c6e23f_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1383px
>>134663247
So is the United States cucked? Every human institution has leadership issues from time to time but the Catholic church isn't cucked, it's more of the opposite really, more like men having their way with shotas. you need ot apply the correct situation.

How can you even call yourself a confederate, they'd be rolling their graves knowing you ascribed to some foreign russian/greek faith that denies the value of superiority of one man above another.
Not very American.

So take off the flag. SLAVE
>>
>>134662785
>Islam destroys superior nations
How can something be superior to Islam if it loses to it?

>>134663363
Source that Eastern Orthodox doesn't accept shitskins.
>>
File: 1500819084485.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500819084485.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>134663695
The only preserved faith of Christ comes throught the East, the West just whored the Church for $ and power, a grave error, and when it started over it made stuff up as it went along.

>shota, you're a kike
>How can you even call yourself an American, using that alien greek system called Democracy ? your rabbi grandad is shitting allover himself in Hell.

KIKE
>>
File: 1488687223321.jpg (242KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1488687223321.jpg
242KB, 2000x1300px
>>134664190
>only we preserved it
Do you know what the Romans did to the Greeks? THey enslaved them, and the Slavs? Slaves to the ROmans as well.
Figures huh that the sons of Slaves ot Romans would deny Roman authority over them as well as their fathers who were their masters. Because the ywanted to break the yoke of bondage of Roma, and yet they gambled and lost so thats why there were in bondage, for thousands of years.

And that's your new religion, one of denying authority of Rome, it's the religion for slaves saying "everyone is equal" but you're not all equal. In the United States We have protestants but we also had VIRGINia and MARYland. You're not sharing the table with slaves and sons of slaves to romans all talking about how they shouldn't obey the Romans, you should get up and leave, it's just embarassing with that flag. And what htey fought for in teh war of northern aggresion
>>
>>134643794
>it's a fucking Coca Cola commercial.
>>
>>134664111
they do, but majority white leading anyway, natural selection, otherwise just cannon meat.)
>>
>>134664805
>they do
Yes, just like I said.
>>
File: nuninbox.jpg (63KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
nuninbox.jpg
63KB, 540x432px
>>134642690
Jehovah ackbar.
>>
>>134664962
trough shit you have to go to gain some loyalty from the emperor and family, without that you are nothing.
>>
>>134665154
and when ever you reach the highest ranks, you are white already
>>
>>134642690
amen
>>
>>134664111
By your logic white countries are inferior to Islam because they are currently losing it. Acting like niggers by killing, pillaging and stealing doesn't mean you're superior. It's not a hard concept to grasp. There's more to life than acting like savages.
>>
File: 1498026345564.png (542KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498026345564.png
542KB, 800x800px
>>134664626
Do you know whatthe romans did to the church ? they enslaved it and turned it into a war machine, a banking institution and a protection racket that shamed people for their sins then ask for money to forgive them .

Pathetic, a total sham ( watch The Borgias to see what hypocritical bastards these jesuits are) plus you don't care aboutruined kids you're a fucking pukeball yourself.

I'll pass on your roman masquerad, as they say Orthodoxy or Death, you fucking kike cuck pilpul bullshitter.
>>
File: 1488850187402.png (3MB, 1377x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1488850187402.png
3MB, 1377x1545px
>>134665632
>war machine
What's wrong with a war machine? Don't like them.
>but they were mean to christians
Only certain emperors, most of th eRomans had no personal issues with Christians and the caesars outside of Nero were fine with them when th eChrisitans came about. It doesn't matter what some Senate puppet thinks of Christianity, it only matters what Gaius thought. And he was fine with them.
>borgias
Hey hey have some respect they achieved MORE THAN YOU DID.

The only reason Orthodoxy even exists because some white slaves wanted to deny their superiors, they cannot handle authority or take orders when given,t they are rebels and need to be put back into line. That is the oppotite of meekness, being some rebel scum
>>
File: [en]image1.png (96KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
[en]image1.png
96KB, 360x540px
>>134666023
Nonsense, the only Reason Orthodoxy made it through so much trouble is because some have been ordained from above to carry the spirit of Christ and it's not you .
>>
>>134642690
Yes is he is PRAISE

K E K
E
K

DESU VULT
>>
File: 1491602016628.png (937KB, 776x795px) Image search: [Google]
1491602016628.png
937KB, 776x795px
>>134666023
Although I should clarify and I will here that near end of the fall of western Rome, Christians all over the Roman world were reported by various church fathers to be persecuted by pagans. Which is part of the reason why Theodosius banned paganism because at that point Kikes were literally inciting pagans to burn down Churches/basilicas. Outside of these conflicts near the end most pagans did not have issues with Christians because Christians just didn't cause trouble.

>>134666429
The spirit of Christ is not a slave but a King, the Lord of hosts
>>
File: arian.jpg (243KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
arian.jpg
243KB, 800x595px
>>134658597
no, I just remember the Byzatine empire fighting off Islam for 800 years while Rome got sacked by Arian Christian Gothics.

the roman catholic church invented Islam in the first place.
>>
>>134666664
Kings is slave of god, like we all. That's "codex", that's the life style, and no one fucks with it.

Also numbers.
>>
>>134660813
>It was POLICY in those days and Irenaeus calls Military Affairs RIGHTEOUS

man, its like Irenaeus has never read the bible before

Luke 9:54-56
54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

John 16
1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
>>
File: scum.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>134666664
you just posted Christ as pepe, you know nothing of Christianity, get lost kike . If you think Christ is a destroyer it's only cause you confuse him with your father the devil. You are totally worthless as a being and ought an hero,preferably fast.
>>
>>134665572
>By your logic white countries are inferior to Islam because they are currently losing it.
Yes, white countries in their current condition are inferior.
>>
File: 1489020030023.png (64KB, 887x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1489020030023.png
64KB, 887x1240px
>>134666864
I never said Orthodoxy wan't mixed with good in it, it's a Christian faith. but it has issues like I said.

>Christian
Incorrect King Alaric and his men after him were Roman catholic. King Clovis was a pagan when he sacked Gaul but was converted to Roman Ctholicism and submitted ot the authority of the Pope of Rome.

>>134667077
I agree those are great dvbs anon

h>>134667336
Except that Iraneaeus was taught by John's favorite student Polycarp, also

Luke has two passages
"Bring themhere before me and slay them before me" in reference to jesus being King
and
"What kind of king would bring a army of 10,000 agains an army of 20000 and not send an amassador to consult
>>
>>134667391
Name one white country?
>>
File: 1489542829229.gif (1000KB, 243x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489542829229.gif
1000KB, 243x211px
>>134667575
Sorry I meant that they weren't Roman Catholic
Alaric and his men WERE ARIANS
NOT CHRISTIAN
>>
>>134667603
Let's go with Germany.
>>
>>134644308
>Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
File: 556.gif (67KB, 130x144px) Image search: [Google]
556.gif
67KB, 130x144px
Wew the shills are in full force
>>
>>134667754
well memed, but it's not about white or black it's about loyalty, discipline and culture, with that comes progress. In current state we ain't white anymore.
>>
>>134668149
>but it's not about white or black
That's exactly what it's about in this environment.
>>
File: Rome Babylon the Great.png (262KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
Rome Babylon the Great.png
262KB, 500x594px
>>134667705
they were absolutely baptized Christians. Constantine was baptized as an Arian Christian too. was Constantine, the man who made Christianity legal in Rome a heretic and not christian?

>>134667575
>Incorrect King Alaric and his men after him were Roman catholic
WRONG

>King Clovis was a pagan when he sacked Gaul but was converted to Roman Ctholicism and submitted ot the authority of the Pope of Rome.
its too bad this has little to do with the point also show me in the bible where the seat of the church is in Rome, here's a big fat clue, it isn't in Rome.

>I never said Orthodoxy wan't mixed with good in it, it's a Christian faith. but it has issues like I said.

bruh, you're shilling for babylon without even realizing it.

>Except that Iraneaeus was taught by John's favorite student Polycarp, also
ok, show me in the bible where apostolic succession holds any relevance or authority.
>>
>>134668243
>about loyalty, discipline and culture.

White or black are subhuman with out those, doesn't matter who you are.
Don't be ignorant. What's is going now is completely different story, it's degradation.

If you are with church you likely are disciplined, cultural and most important loyal.
>>
File: 1469950296897.jpg (17KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469950296897.jpg
17KB, 205x300px
>>134668582

>Incorrect King Alaric and his men after him were Roman catholic
>WRONG
I KNOW, I meant say weren't roman catholic
THEY WERE ARIANS
>>134667705
Can you even read? How easily do you forget things?

Also Irenaeus is recognized by EVERYONE in the church orthodox, catholic, even the protestants accept it without question because Irenaeus peers recognized his qualifications, and and so did hte church fathers of future generations

>clovis
Seat of Rome meme you're obviously a protestant
>And I shall give to thee PETER the keys of the kingdom heaven, also Church fathers say that hte seat was in Rome like Augustine, tertullian, Cyprian of Carthage, Irenaeus, and Ambrose
>babylonn
Never read the prophets huh? Isaiah 21 says Saudia Arabia is Babylon, also its called mark of ht eBEAST
hence shitskins will rule th eworld, Becuase they're beasts. Rome is too white to cause the end times. Who's really doing it? Salty shitskins and their lizard kike friends
>>
>>134668582
Also it was arab mercaneries that sacked teh Temple of jerusalem, roman historians of that time period, sone of who were contemperoraries do mention this. Ethnic Romans did not sack that temple

BEAST
>>
>>134642690
/pol/ is a retard board is what it is
>>
I would love to play some Ice Hockey with Jesus, although he would probably be extremely good at it, as He's probably very Godly at it.

Christ is King! He is My Lord, My Saviour and My Friend.

God bless you all my brothers and sisters, and may the eternal love of God and Jesus shine on you all until the End of Days and Beyond.
>>
>>134654085
>Commie flag
>undermining Christian values
Checks out
>>
File: 16966850376_17ce6abbb2_o.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
16966850376_17ce6abbb2_o.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
>>134669247
The Secret of Fatima #3 says it clearly, in the end days the heretic churp of the pope will fall to satan, aka the Great Apostacy . And we're seeing it with the corrupted morals of cocaine, faggotry and corrupted dogma, it will get even worse.

Only Orthodoxy can guide the faithful and you instead of acknowledging it insist on your satanic catholcuckism. Just stop talking, not a single word from you.
>>
File: Rome Babylon the Great2.png (368KB, 500x766px) Image search: [Google]
Rome Babylon the Great2.png
368KB, 500x766px
>>134669071
can you not read? you were trying to imply they weren't baptized christians.

>they were absolutely baptized Christians. Constantine was baptized as an Arian Christian too. was Constantine, the man who made Christianity legal in Rome a heretic and not christian?

are you unable to answer the question?

>Also Irenaeus is recognized by EVERYONE in the church orthodox, catholic, even the protestants accept it without question because Irenaeus peers recognized his qualifications, and and so did hte church fathers of future generations

its too bad the man is a pharisee who has a hand in destroying the mysticism of the scriptures, the Gospel of Judas, Thomas, and Mary Magdalen are absolutely divinely inspired scripture, so is the Testimony of Solomon.

>Seat of Rome meme you're obviously a protestant
no, the protestant churches are one of the many daughters of the whore of babylon.

>>And I shall give to thee PETER the keys of the kingdom heaven, also Church fathers say that hte seat was in Rome like Augustine, tertullian, Cyprian of Carthage, Irenaeus, and Ambrose
well, Iranaeus states that Rome is part of the beast with 10 horns and seven heads.

>keys
yep, he used them in acts 1 and the gates of heaven were opened at Pentecost, also keys were given to each disicple in matthew 18

>Never read the prophets huh? Isaiah 21 says Saudia Arabia is Babylon, also its called mark of ht eBEAST

this is pretty much wrong, Babylon is in Iraq, and Arabia is always mentioned by name. Isaih lists the areas in order, first is a prophecy concerning Babylon, then Edom, then Arabia. you're looking real dumb there boyo.

>hence shitskins will rule th eworld, Becuase they're beasts. Rome is too white to cause the end times. Who's really doing it? Salty shitskins and their lizard kike friends

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

the roman catholic church invented Islam in the first place you fool
>>
File: Orthodox.png (2MB, 1212x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox.png
2MB, 1212x1564px
>>134669833
Just because an institution stumbles from corruption it does not mean you get up and leave. Remember when high Priest Caiaphas was in charge and crucified the Lord in the flesh? Did Jesus affirm his office? Yes he denoucned him and still affirmed the AUTHORITY OF HIS OFFICE. Just as the Seat of David has been with it's disobedient sons, or the United States has struggled. Corruption is what you call it.

Corruption, in order to have corruption you have to have something PURE and Of GOD to begin with. You called the ROMAN catholic church corrupt you are thereby admitting that it was sullied to begin with. As with POpe leo XIII prophesie dthat the Church would be tempted by the Devil as with PETER.
>>
File: 4.png (91KB, 626x467px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
91KB, 626x467px
>>134670050
We wuz kangz

Yeah we know you're saying you were the son of a white king. You should stop with this meme Achmed. You're a beast and that's all you ever are
>>
>>134642690
Nobody's perfect.
>>
File: 1.png (81KB, 615x431px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
81KB, 615x431px
>>134670050
Well edom was called a part of Saudia Araba by the JEws

Coincidence huh?
And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

8 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

10 O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I

Why are arabs bemoaning the fall of Babylon AChmed?

The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.
Sorry what city is in a desert.
Oh yeah NOT ROME. MECCA
>>
File: liberal cuck.png (581KB, 840x672px) Image search: [Google]
liberal cuck.png
581KB, 840x672px
/pol/ is a Christian board
Everyone else out!
>>
File: 2.png (131KB, 612x457px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
131KB, 612x457px
>but we honorable mudslimes are not a idolaters
Except that you are. You put your trust in a ROCK for your salvatin and you kiss it and caress that PUSSY, because that's what it looks like. Ever wonder why your city is called the Mother of Whores/ Because that rock is the Rock of isthar, the literal goddess of whores, the mother of whores, a rock that looks like a WOMANS PARTS. You kiss that thing not to mention that "allah" is a fuckign pagan diety from that cursed desert. You worship the devil because you are filthy cursed abominations, it would have been that you ere niggers than arabs. To be an arab is the curse of curses as is the Roach youre bastard son.
>>
File: quran ksiser.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quran ksiser.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>134670537
and the catholic church is the whore who rides the beast you nimrod.

>having to be so intellectually dishonest you ignore every point of the post by calling me Achmed, and trying to insinuate I'm a muslim when the catholic church pushes a pro-islam rhetoric

your little screecap neglects to mention that the General Vespasian was born and raised in Italy, and the command came from Nero, who was also born, and raised in italy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481260774081.jpg (7KB, 272x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481260774081.jpg
7KB, 272x395px
Degeneracy
>>
File: 1473221660921.png (367KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473221660921.png
367KB, 479x720px
>>134671350
ACHMED DETECTED
>kissing coran
well of course you forget the OTHER 1000 YEARS OF KILLING MUDSLIMES EXCEPT ONE FUCKING POPE

>but nero
Nero was JEWISH as was his whole Family. The other Cesars were alright
>vespasian
Who cares what Pee poo tax man thought, the amry was ARAB 99%
ARABS ARENT HUMAN
>>
File: 1497260022729.jpg (105KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497260022729.jpg
105KB, 768x576px
>>134670328
>Corruption, in order to have corruption you have to have something PURE and Of GOD to begin with. You called the ROMAN catholic church corrupt you are thereby admitting that it was sullied to begin with. As with POpe leo XIII prophesie dthat the Church would be tempted by the Devil as with PETER.
thats the inane catholcuck bulshit spewed by them every time .

Don't gointo a hypothetical scenario, your churchis finished and that's it , the only hope is Orthodoxy, or the cathulcucks to purge themselves . I don't see them so willing when they even protect their pedos.

And don't say a word about jews either , they gave in to the Talmud, they're finished as well.

Do what's right and talk to people for an Orthodox Christian revival, the only one who will lose will be jews and that's pretty much needed at the time as they're fucking deleting everything of the West's identity.

Beside few laughing charlatans aren't enough to make your point even a little valid, just check the graph and go sit on the same bench wth Protestants , the muh mythology churches.

Noone recognizes the Vatican except itself , from its inception, it was always a sham and was excommunicated just for that from all other churches. For being crooks.
>>
File: 1473221122984.jpg (134KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473221122984.jpg
134KB, 400x342px
>>134671718
You're probably a mudslime too. Only Mudslimes hate the Romans this much
>>
>>134668582

You must realise that Babylon the Great/Whore isn't a nation but system of beliefs, stories, secret knowledge and ideologies that originate from the antediluvian age of mankind and has filtered themselves throughout our civilisation, telling the same stories in essence but changing details to fit the social and cultural context of the people adapting these stories. There are many belief systems that this ancient religion has co-opted as its own, this includes the New Age Movement, Theosophy, Gnosticism. Eastern Religions which also express notions of spiritual evolution through enlightenment and spiritual advancement also can find its roots in the Occultic Religion of Enoch.

This religion was bestowed upon mankind when beings fell from a higher dimension and into this one, thrown out of heaven for rebellion. They set their sights on implementing their plan to defeat the Heavenly Host through their actions on Earth and thus began to build their own world order in the form of Tep Zepi. Some of these beings even procreated with women to create unholy abominations in the form of giants, who ruled the world alongside their angelic fathers as evil apostates and kings, one such empire that would be ruled by Nephilim/demi-gods was Atlantis. Many bloodlines of histories most prominent royal and elite families are said to be able to trace their lineage back to these ancient Nephilim Kings, thus giving them a pedigree fundamentally different from the rest of humanity. Many other people who are also not part of these families may also have this blood in their veins and not realise it. Furthermore, many of the stories of demigods and gods in many polytheistic pantheons are referring to these angels as the gods and their children as the demi-gods.

Babylon the Whore will take control of the world and its nations and all people and bring them under her, the unifying force of the One World Government.
>>
>>134642690
Amen. Praise Jesus. Praise God.
>>
>>134642690
>unironically believing on a zombie kike on 2017
Lmaoing @ you christcucks
>>
File: babylonmap.gif (11KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
babylonmap.gif
11KB, 413x356px
>>134670828
man, you're like, really, really dumb.

>Why are arabs bemoaning the fall of Babylon AChmed?

Babylon is the Babylon in Iraq. the Mystery Babylon is built on 7 hills, Mecca is surrounded by hills built in a pit, it does not fit the profile given in Daniel

no one is bemoaning the fall of Babylon in Isaiah not a single person is befalling it, nor is there any mention of arabia weeping for the city.. nor did Babylon ever make it far into Arabia.

8 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

10 O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

the person saying me, and my is the prophet writing the prophecy
>>
>>134671879
Nonsense, you address nothing because your festering sore of degeneracy has reached the end of the line, time you saved yourself and you know how. What you don't see is that if theres a new church in rome, a clean one it will be the Roman Orthodox Church, just like the American one and so on since they are elf-governed churches.
>>
>>134642690
Saffers need our help guys

>>134671164
>>134671164
>>134671164
>>
>>134672302
Mecca is on 7 hills faggot learn your geography.
>but it's Iraq
Wrong Iraq has no babylonians in it, they are all dead and gone. There are no more of them except for the remote parts of the earth and they do not remember their lineage.

You are denying BLATENT prophecy calling Babylon the Desert by the sea. Arabs are mourning over her. Iraq is simply an extension of Arabia by this point. It only has arabs, with arabian "culture" with arabian religon, speaking arabian. So either way you call Iraq Babylon or Arabia you're going to get ARABS. You're just a BEAST Subhuman that can't read english or understand jewry because you hate jews and you don't understand them nor are you capbale because your'e too stupid and have your head caught up your own ass.

>>134672355
I made amistake you're not worthy of being called a slave to romans, ROMAN SLAVES WERE WHITE. ACHMED
>>
>>134672784
No achmeds here, repent and convert to a true Church.
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>134671664
the roman catholic church invented Islam

>well of course you forget the OTHER 1000 YEARS OF KILLING MUDSLIMES EXCEPT ONE FUCKING POPE
sorry, that was the eastern leg of Rome, not the western leg, which ended up getting sacked by germanic christians.

>Nero was JEWISH as was his whole Family. The other Cesars were alright
Pope innocent III killed more Christians than every cesar put together
lets run this thought again
>cesars who have a nasty habit of killing christians were alright
>mfw

>Who cares what Pee poo tax man thought, the amry was ARAB 99%
no, it really wasn't. Rome provided 2 legions which is anywhere between 8000-12,000 men 6000 men in adition to a total of probably 12,000 men makes up 33%, not 99%
>ARABS ARENT HUMAN
catholics aren't christian.

>>134672065
agreed, the whore of babylon are the chaldeans and aristocrats who have ruled in each and every nation from Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome, which finally molded itself into the roman catholic church. though their roots probably go as far back as Babel.

> Gnosticism
I'm gnostic, and study their gospels, so no, it really isn't part of the Chaldean movement.

> Eastern Religions which also express notions of spiritual evolution through enlightenment and spiritual advancement also can find its roots in the Occultic Religion of Enoch.

except the eastern scriptures (particularly the 4 vedas) mention Jesus Christ and his coming prophecies.
>not understanding that Enoch is divinely ordained scripture.
>>
File: 1484247906620.png (179KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1484247906620.png
179KB, 980x742px
>>134673449
ACHMED DETECTED
STILL MAD FAGGOT

>pope innocent II
YOU MEAN THE ONE THAT MASS PURGED MUDSLIMES FRMO SPAIN AND THEIR SHILLS TEY PAYED

YEP YOURE AN ARAB ONLY MUDSLIMES HATE INNOCENT III

MYSRERY BABYLON = SHITSKINS
SHITSKINS = SUBHUMAN BESATS
MARK OF THE BEAST = MUDSLIMES
>>
>>134673449
>sorry, that was the eastern leg of Rome, not the western leg, which ended up getting sacked by germanic christians.

Murica edukation
>>
>>134672784

I think this might have to refer to the fall of the Babylonian Empire rather than the Future Whore of Babylon.
>>
File: pope_koran3.gif (49KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
pope_koran3.gif
49KB, 258x300px
>>134672784
You are denying BLATENT prophecy calling Babylon the Desert by the sea.

>21 The burden of the desert of the sea.
>desert of the sea
last a checked that ends up being a different sentence than "desert by the sea"

oh man, it doesn't get any more illiterate than this folks.

>Wrong Iraq has no babylonians in it, they are all dead and gone.
wrong, the city was rebuilt by Saddam, and has always had inhabitants

> Arabs are mourning over her. Iraq is simply an extension of Arabia by this point
ok, show me in Isaiah 21 where there are people weeping over Babylon, I'll give you a hint, there isn't anyone who wheeps over it.

>So either way you call Iraq Babylon or Arabia you're going to get ARABS.
its too bad these are still distinctly different empires who were regularly at war with eachtoher
>focusing this much on skin color
arabs are Ishmaelites. Babylonians are not. things were quite different in 600 BC and if you can't wrap your head around that you will never step out of the whore of babylon.

>You're just a BEAST Subhuman
I'm actually just a Christian who is telling you that the Catholic Church is the antichrist. the greek word Anti universally means substite in greek, or "in place of" and you try to use the roman pagan church as a substitute for Christ. I'm no muslim, though you can keep trying to call me that if it makes you feel better.

>that can't read english or understand jewry because you hate jews and you don't understand them nor are you capbale because your'e too stupid and have your head caught up your own ass.

funny, you're describing yourself
>>
>>134642690
It has served us well, this myth of christ.
t. pope
>>
File: kings of the earth.png (296KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kings of the earth.png
296KB, 500x375px
>>134673656
>YOU MEAN THE ONE THAT MASS PURGED MUDSLIMES FRMO SPAIN AND THEIR SHILLS TEY PAYED

the one who ordered the sack of Constantinople and killed off the Waldensians.

I think you're upset
>>
>>134642690
>Hockey
Too bad Jesus quit hockey though, just kept getting nailed to the boards
>>
File: 1499038842267.jpg (945KB, 2056x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1499038842267.jpg
945KB, 2056x1620px
>>134675093
Waldensians were gnostic fatalsits
STAKE
Greeks owe denbts
SACK
>>
File: popequran.jpg (121KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
popequran.jpg
121KB, 500x421px
>>134675416
no, they were bible thumpers who encouraged personal study of the bible without church intervention, the catholic church has a nasty habit of burning bibles, and people alive for reading the bible.

the catholic church is becoming more and more muslim boyo.
>>
File: 1489936095144.jpg (89KB, 596x577px) Image search: [Google]
1489936095144.jpg
89KB, 596x577px
>>134675664
You seem to forget all the great Popes that we had.
>>
>>134642690

>Pol is a Christian board.

Nope. Even the Christians here are hardly Christian.
>>
>>134676111
>who is pope benedict the 9th
>ignoring how many popes have bought the papal seat
>ignoring the banning reading the bible in the vernacular

you seem to forget that there was probably only a handful of good popes

>who are the Albigensians
>>
File: IMPERIALLYPOL2.png (332KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMPERIALLYPOL2.png
332KB, 1000x1000px
daily reminder to become hardcore Christians
>>
File: 1486508705980.jpg (97KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
1486508705980.jpg
97KB, 482x641px
>>134676452
Gnostic fatalists that also need to be STAKEd
>>
>>134678037
thats some islamic rhetoric you got going there achmed.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.