[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ have to say about the state of masculinity in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 71eZM+cXrFL.jpg (207KB, 893x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71eZM+cXrFL.jpg
207KB, 893x1360px
What does /pol/ have to say about the state of masculinity in the west?

>Are you male or female?
>Where do you fall on the political spectrum?
>How masculine was your father?
>What do you think of the state of masculinity in your society?
>What is your career?
>How is masculinity is treated in your career path?
>What is some advice that you would give to men?
>>
The book is solid, and it explains many things on the dynamics of men in all societies, but most of /pol/ would misinterpret it as an apology of nationalism.

Regarding the other stuff... get your sons into martial arts or any other sport that is only men, don't take them to government education centers.
>>
>>134641739
>The Way of men
>Jack Donovan

Isn't this guy a faggot? Like really a gay guy who admits that he fucks men.

This faggot writes a book on masculinity and all the so called "American Strong Men" buy this shit and read it.

Bahahah holy shit how can you take anything seriously from a cocksucking sissy bitch? bahaha holy shit Americans gtfo with your gay agenda!
>>
Male
Authoritarian right wing
Barely
Pursued and punished
Engineering
Meh, pretty well considering the rest
Work makes free
>>
File: 1500498987692.png (429KB, 736x354px) Image search: [Google]
1500498987692.png
429KB, 736x354px
>>134642242
He hates the gay community in the same way Milo does. Difference being that the author of those book is homosexual but hates faggotry. Spartan approach to life.
>>
>>134642242
I don't know if he is a faggot or not, but the book does a good job explaining the innerworkings and the reason for them of manhood. Its a good book desu.
>>
Male
Far right
Father wasn't around, had to create other father figures.
Masculinity is dead, people don't understand it
I'm 18, starting college in a month
Shitty, people think masculinity is toxic
Get a hold of yourself, climb the dominance hierarchy, women are below you.
>>
>>134642374
>>134642409
I don't give a fuck what he thinks! GUYS THIS GUY IS A FUCKING FAGGOT! HE TAKES DICK UP HIS ASS. SUCKS DICK. EATS CUM AND ASS!! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

How can you read his shit I don't get it. I'm sure this guy is being backed by the gay agenda.

>a faggot writes a book on masculinity
>straight men read it
>straight men start to accept gayness
>straight men get influenced by that gay agenda stuff

>"Gay people are totally normal they even write great books"

Holy shit no wonder the west is going downhill! you fucking idiots!!! a man who doesn't fuck a woman isn't a real man and thus shouldnt dare speaking about masculinity.
>>
>>134641739
Redpilled trap, about six months of hrt away from being categorized as transsexual
Nat Soc
Too masculine...
It's not an issue unless you want it to be an issue.
Do your job and it's not relevant
Be true to yourself and stand up to bullies.
>>
File: 1485446134332.png (1MB, 1500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485446134332.png
1MB, 1500x418px
>>134641739
An SAbro had a lot to say about the West some time ago. >>134565406
>>
This book is obligatory reading for /pol/. I'd put it at #1 on any list, because it's like a manual, it should be uncontroversial.
>>
25 male My dad ran out cuz hes a dick. Not going to waste time with this dumb book. masculinity is dyeing, too many infeminite males today mostly because of weird chemicals in food and water. republican but becoming increaseingly nat soc Dont care just want America Canada and Europe to stay atleast 90% white forever
>>
>>134642706
wew lad this autism. go read the book, faggot. maybe see what ideas he puts on the table and judge them by their own merit? I mean I see you have an EU flag and you're probably a kraft, so critical thinking isn't your strong spot but give it a shot
>>
>>134641739
>data collection thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.