[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agnostic here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Ok so creationism makes sense, since it's possible that everything had an intelligent beginning. It is also possible that said beginning was a fruit of something unconscious like an earthquake which occurs every couple of billions of years. We simply can't tell yet.

But irregardless to this, the Bible makes no sense to me at all. Talking about all books. Firstly people 2k years ago couldn't possibly be smarter than humans today. Secondly the bibles miracles suddenly stop after Jesus is born.. Why?
>>
>>134640482
Which was first the book of Job or the Torah?
Cmon schlomo this is your specialty.
>>
>>134640482
What? I haven't even read it completely and I know Jesus did heaps of miracles after being born. He even came back to life...

Religion is retarded. If you don't know the answer to something then you try to work it out till you do. There is no point making bullshit answers up unless wishing to test the credibility of every possibility through practice. Which practice has shown us time and time again the bible is full of shit
>>
>>134640482
As a Christian I can tell you that creationism makes no sense at all. It's based on ignoring evidence, and when you take everything in the Bible literally, you're likely to completely miss the point.

But WTF does how smart people were 2k years ago have to do with anything?
>>
>>134640482

>Ok so creationism makes sense, since it's possible that everything had an intelligent beginning. It is also possible that said beginning was a fruit of something unconscious like an earthquake which occurs every couple of billions of years. We simply can't tell yet.

We started as a fruit salad..... Well I guess that's better than convincing us you created enantiomers from mud and lighting. And it's still better than 90% of atheism's alien arguments.
>>
I think that the main purpose of religion back when it was founded was to explain natural phenomena but in modern times it is mostly to unite the people and give a sense of hope in this world full of blackpills. Other than that, science ftw.
>>
>>134640482
Go find out if we live on a sphere or a flat plane.

I'm more inclined to believe genesis, Norse myth etc after realizing the sphere is not set in stone
>>
What a load of drivel. Creationism makes no sense because you have by not even the BIGGEST STRETCH of imagination demonstrated that its POSSIBLE that 'everything' had an 'intelligent beginning.'
If you start by begging the question that its an intelligent being and not...what? How would you falsify what amounts to magic.
In no way do we have indicative possibility that the sum of EVERYTHING has a 'simple' answer of 'someone', because that is, essentially what you're implying.

The obvious objection _I PERSONALLY_ have to your rhetoric, from just the first line, like a fucking triggered fedora, is that its authoritarian, because anyone claiming to speak for this intelligence has a potential agenda.

The rest of your nonsense is incoherent teenage garbage. I should stop here. We're done.
>>
>>134641602
You're not a Christian if you don't believe in Creationism. Just because your gubbernmint edumakashun was too stunted to explore topics like the holographic multiverse doesn't give you the license to ridicule things you can't comprehend.

The reason you don't understand the Bible is you have no intellectual framework. That's gubbernmint edumakashun for you.
>>
>>134640771
>agnostic is jewish
Neck yourself

>>134641044
I meant including everything Jesus did
>>
>>134645995
>give you the license to ridicule things you can't comprehend

Ironic post
>>
>>134640482
> Be god
> Make human from sand
> Not able to make plants that grow bread
> Not able to make a coca-cola fruit

God is an asshole.
>>
>>134640482
That's some good looking bread.
>>
>>134644726
>Flat earth

You are not welcome here pleb
>>
>>134646685
This confuses Americans
>>
>>134640482
Stupidity at an Olympic level.. .. pray to non existent god that it is bait.
>>
>>134640482
"irregardless"

K I'm done
>>
>>134640482
>irregardless

stopped reading right there.
>>
>>134640482
Naw, man.
Don't worry about it.
Material is intelligent, and intelligence can flow out of material, but don't get trapped in the brambles of dogma built on dogma to prop up religious systems that can't stand on their own.
Come down to the root and hang with us animists.
Everything flows into everything. That's the miracle.
P.S., there's a lot of new agers down here, sorry.
>>
>>134640482

>Ok so creationism makes sense, since it's possible that everything had an intelligent beginning

Why? There are plenty of processes out there that have no intelligence guiding them at all, they just occur.

> It is also possible that said beginning was a fruit of something unconscious like an earthquake which occurs every couple of billions of years.

Nigga, you just jumped off the deep-end...

>But irregardless to this, the Bible makes no sense to me at all.

Jeez, you're going to get the fucking bends coming up that fast. You're lucky you slowed down using a stupid word like "irregardless".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.