[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberated Syrians burn burqas and shave beards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is a stable and civilized Middle East upon us?
I want to visit Damascus and the ruins of ancient Mesopotamia desu ΤΒΗ

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-syria-raqqa-women-civilians-burning-burqas-freed-liberated-shaving-beards-terrorism-terrorist-a7854431.html
>>
>>134637707
Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
https://archive.is/aHNYE
>>
>>134637707
Assad had a secular gov, of course they don't want that shit.
>>
>>134637738
Do you have a crowdfunder?
>>
Oh no we can't let people lose hope in the religion of peace which will murder you if you don't submit your entire identity to it.
>>
File: ypg_women.jpg (53KB, 770x465px) Image search: [Google]
ypg_women.jpg
53KB, 770x465px
They are liberated by leftist scum.
>>
>>134637707
its for the show, ladies... trust me, I know "clever tricks" pakies like to play for the camera
>>
>>134638526
>They are liberated by leftist scum.
Got any better suggestions?
IQ of them inbreds is just too low for civilized society, so be it THE LAD- Assad, be them commies- better, than moslems
>>
>>134638137
Nah, I don't like those types of people.
>>
The US put money and weapons into the hands of the people who did this. So did Israel. ISIS took slaves, sex slaves, killed women and children.

Ironically it was Donald Trump who freed these people. Thomas Friedman recommended giving them more money.
>>
>>134638526
And what are those lefties going to do? Open borders for Syrian refugees? Promote LGBT rights? Kill the Romanovs?
>>
>>134637738
I love you
>>
File: 1390477547705.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1390477547705.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>134638526
You would know all about that don't you Ivan?
>>
>>134637707
It'll never be stable as long as that war criminal assad is in power.
>>
>>134638762
(((Friedman)))
>>
>>134637707
we should divide up the land of a refugee, say Syrias area divided by its citizens equal 1 square mile each, and your country takes in a1000 Syrian refugees,your country is owed 1000 square miles of Syria.
They would have a vested interest to not let it escalate.
>>
>>134639866
Oy vey
So you are telling me shlomo that a person that has kept Syria together for 11 years and his father for 40 years is bad because he doesn't serve your interest and should go without an alternative therefore creating a power vacuum allowing you to exploit the country.
>>
>>134639866
This is why the Jews will be annihilated eventually.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.