[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoroastrians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

what do you people of /pol/ think of Zoroastrianism?
>>
>>134636870
Wrote a few papers on them. Very interesting eschatology.
>>
>>134636870
Also, you can slam that UN flag up your ass.
>>
>>134637060
>UN flag
wat
>>
>>134637060
*EU
>>
>>134636955
Share your knowledge, senpai.
>>
>>134637093
>>134637117
It is the same
>>
>>134637208
Well, the soul hoovers over the body for three days after death...
>>
>>134637208
After that, the soul is brought to the Chinvat Bridge that stretches between two great mountains.
>>
>>134636870
Weren't they like kike prototypes?

Proto-kikes as it were..

Didn't they write the epic of gilgamesh or am I off base?
>>
>>134637208
The soul is then judged by its good and bad deeds. If the deed of good outweigh the bad deeds, then the bridge is wide and lovely to cross. Angels swoop down and carry you over the bridge up to heaven.
>>
>>134637208
If your deeds are mostly bad, then the bridge becomes thin like a razor blade and demons come to drag you across where your soul is split in two and is dropped into the firery pit below.
>>
>>134636870
lots of Kurds are converting to Zoroastrianism lately.

We should encourage it and then help them in an independence war against fucking Turkroaches.
>>
>>134636870
Cucked eternally by the Arabs/Islam.
>>
>>134637218
United Nations(UN): a union to keep world peace(even though its failing at its job). then European union(EU): a economic union for european nations(failing at its job two)
>>
>>134637494
Seems rather odd that Zoroastrians are converting people. It is a tribal religion and one usually has to be born into it.
>>
>>134637536
same Jew
>>
Pythagoras studied with Zoroaster. Pythagoras taught a mystery school. The Jews studied there. Que the bible.
>>
>>134637494
Aren't a lot of them marxists, the kurds? (((PKK))) and all. Seems like an odd move--

sort of reminds me of how all those kiked marxist bitch niggers from L.A. practice nu-age religion, and juice everything and do yoga.

I hate middle east.
>>
>>134637685
Yes, there is a lot of similarities between the Zoroastrian traditions and the Bible.

I am convinced that Jews have no real culture of their own. All of their culture is taken from the Aryan.
>>
>>134636870
best religion in the world
none other religion worship a flame so intense like they do
>>
>>134637575
im atheists by the way
>>
>>134637789
you would. aryans are hicks though. ancient greeks were master-race. that is unless you believe all that magic shit aryans made up about themselves.
>>
>>134637923
Mental defective you are!
>>
>>134637904
rinse and repeat
same jew
>>
>>134637494
fucking kek do you actually believe that? Hans , stop believing islamic commies it will be better for you.
>>
>>134637493
You forgot about the incest. Tell them about the incest.
>>
>>134637560
not really they welcome new comers according to an anon on here
>>134637789
you know nimrod right? Some say he made paganism, so that eventually turned into the bible thats what some people say
>>
>>134637957
bitch please. Aryan 'epics' are bargain basement ripoffs and pale imitations. Fucking nobody reads them for a reason--
>>
>>134637327
The great mountains representing the universes Heaven and Earth. The fiery pit below is hell.
>>
>>134637789
Pythagoras is the key to understanding how they came up with everything in the Torah. He traveled the world, and studied with many different cultures. The Phoenicians (some say he was a Phoenician) The hindus, the high priests of Khem, and the Zoroastrians.

Jews got their monotheistic god from Zoroaster, the garden of eden from the sumerians, a good portion of everything from the Vedas, and the 6 pointed star originated in Khem. It goes on and on and on.
>>
>>134638007
Well, each trespass while alive, some call it sin, had a corresponding punishment in Hell. If a mother did not feed her baby, she would be condemned to dig through the dirt for all eternity. I actually forgot the incest one.

The afterlife has a massive catalog of punishments. Very interesting stuff.
>>
>>134638146
Also, Pythagoras was crucified, and people said he was the son of Apollo.

Hmmmmmmmm..... wonder if anyone based a story off of him.
>>
>>134638146
Why can't jews into creative? They have bug-brains?

Is this why they want to kill white people? Envy--
>>
>>134638054
Well, pagan mean basically a farmer's religion or traditions. I think it would be more accurate to say heathen, however, I doubt that nimrod was a progenitor of all religions merely because I do not put stock in the Biblical tales.
>>
>>134638090
Yes, as above, so below.
>>
>>134638285
how about polytheist? Fuck christians and all bullshit Abrahamic religion's (((opinions))) about their stronger competitors who hated them.
>>
>>134638257
They did a good job with the Kabbalah, but it's just all of the most important spiritual occultism of all religions of the world compiled together.
>>
>>134638425
Most tribal religions/traditions are polytheistic. Be careful in assume that Jewish tradition was the only or the first monotheistic tradition.
>>
>>134638437
Babylonian Mystery religions are nigger-tier.

Most (((freemasons))) I know are literal niggers.
>>
>>134638537
Freemasonry is being a good goy 101
>>
>>134638425
Sorry for typo. I mean to say, that monotheism along with polytheism is not the sole creation of Jews or any other.
>>
>>134638437
Well, I might suggest that Kabbalah was a rip off of Yggdrasil. I could be wrong. I don't think I am, however.
>>
>>134636870
I fucking love Zoro.. that is one cool Mexican
>>
>>134638600
BTW Have you guys ever seen the (((Mormon))) initiation process?--it's (((Freemasonry))) straight up. They're the bestest goyim.
>>
>>134638768
Yes. I saw it on a video mock up. Why?
>>
>>134638656
I'm thinking more Egyptian, likely from Khem, they were alchemists. The poetic Edda and the Nordic religion is based off of the germanic religion which unfortunately doesn't have much documentation left. Runes are awesome though, they work the same way for the most part.
>>
>>134638675
kek.
>>
>>134638768
I've heard they do weird rituals. All I know about them is that they think Jesus came to America.
>>
>>134638768
You know they get baptized for their ancestors too.
>>
>>134638888
quads of truth
>>
>>134638811
I don't think it's widely known or acknowledged the degree to which mormonism is kiked.
>>
>>134638936
No. they really do not. There are actually sects of Mormonism. Two that I know of
>>
>>134638909
Reminds me of Dead Souls by gogol. Such absurd bullshit, lol.
>>
I'm reading a book right now called "Jesus the Phoenician"

It's pretty damn interesting, the same author wrote a book about Pythagoras claiming he was a Phoenician as well.

I get good feels when reading the gospels, part of me wants to identify with Christianity some how, so it will be interesting to keep stumbling down this path. I'm reading the Nag Hammadi too.
>>
>>134638936
The first sect is the Latter Day Saints. That is LDS.
The second is the Mormons, which seems odd but it is actually a far rightwing ideology that only follows the original translations from Smith.
>>
>>134639124
You should read Sallambo by Flaubert. It's about the Greeks and barbarians coming in to BTFO the phoenicians.

You could definitely see the 'kike' in them even back then. Sea merchats. ...Hell I even think Homer wrote about them in sort of negative terms. It seems kikes have always been around. Are kikes the remainder of the ancient Atlanteans like HP Lovecraft implies?
>>
>>134639352
What a terrible thought. Andalusians are an idealistic civilization. I hate to think that it was just more kike propaganda.
>>
>>134639542
Truly forces one to cogitate..
>>
>>134639542
>Andalusians
fucking spell check
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.