[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgenderism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lg5qi9x8Iz1qed821o1_500.jpg (222KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lg5qi9x8Iz1qed821o1_500.jpg
222KB, 418x600px
So is someone as polite as to point me to where a man with a mental ilness so actually encouraged to cut of his dick and live with a gaping wound between his leggs that needs "daily penetration" to keep open ?

Am i the only sane man on this planet ? how can this happen ? This is mutilation, a trait found in mental ill people.
>>
what?
>>
A tranny is technically not mentally ill. It's just a female in a man's body.
But if one believes all females are nuts, then all trannys are nuts, regardless.
Or perhaps being a female in a male body drives trannys to insanity?
>>
>>134637103
Anyone who chops of his cock in favour of dilating your newly made hole is mentally ill. There is no denying this.
>>
Obviously it's a mental illness. (((Doctors))) say transitioning is the best treatment.
>>
>>134637103
>A tranny is technically not mentally ill. It's just a female in a man's body.

>It's just a female in a man's body.
Dude that is clearly a mental illness. Tell me that you are baiting please
>>
>>134637103
A tranny is mentally ill. Life is like a game of cards, and at birth you get a hand of few of them which you cannot replace. One of them being gender.
>>
>>134637103

What drives a man to cut of his genitalia and live with wound that he has to keep open for the rest of his life, just to pretend that he is a woman.

This is insanity.

Do the Trap thing man, there are awesome Traps, just don't cut of you dick and shit.
>>
>>134637103
How about the trans people just accept themselves then instead of cutting their genitals open and claiming others don't accept them.
>>
>>134636822
The world is mad. We do not kill the suicidal, we medicate them and try to help them as we should. If someone is schizophrenic, we do not tell them to listen to the voices, and indulge in their delusions, we medicate them and try to help them as we should.
But when someone thinks they are a girl, we mutilate them, and tell them they are a girl, and this is perfectly acceptable, and if you don't agree with this, YOU are the bad person. It is sickening
>>
>>134637259
>>134637281

Ok a tranny is mentally ill, because it's such a broadly defined word, but they aren't insane.
That's what I meant.
>>
>>134637743
I'm a dolphin in a hyena's body.
>>
>>134637103
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness
>>
>>134637468
To be honest i'm afraid to make a real decission about this. From a logical point of view they seem fucked up in the head, but the thing is i just can't relate to them, can't place myself in their shoes and know why they came to the decission they should be a different gender. It's just so far away from my mind it's like imagining a new color.

I don't know if that justifies them being more crazy than i initialy gave them credit for.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.