[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened in 2014?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Guys, I am curious. I really do not know. What happened in 2014 that led the migrant crisis start?
>>
>>134636399
Was it not something like all the farmland became unusable and the agrarian workers moved to the city
>>
>>134636399
Started in 2011 after the death of Gaddaffi

He was even quoted saying that if he died, millions of blacks will flood europe, he was right
>>
>>134636399
this is easy the globalist EU human rights court in Strasbourg said that migrants must be rescued and brought to europe
>soros funded NGO like MSF went into over drive
>>
File: 1497503745070s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497503745070s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>134636486
kys faggot. (((They))) are pushing this meme to support the bullshit concept of 'climate refugees'. I saw Al Gore's presentation and the faggot basically said that Syria conflict was cause by global warming. Fuck me liberals are dumb.
>>
>>134636486
>>134636913
>>134637122
>>134637850
So what happened?

100k each year for years. Suddenly in 2014 it trippled to 300k and then in 2015 by a factor of 18 to 1.8 million.
>>
>>134636399
ISIS
>>
Blacked was founded in 2014.
>>
Anyone got the pics of the rabbi going around poor parts of Asia telling them how wonderful life is in Europe and that they will live as kings?
Seem to remember it was around 2014.
>>
>>134640367
Google Soros leaks and read the files about meetings with deputy mayors of major cities in Europe.
>>
>>134640367

Gadaffi's prophecy
>>
>>134636399
what happens when you give a seagull a chip?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.