[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump finished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Trump taxes and pee tapes.png (295KB, 585x320px) Image search: [Google]
Trump taxes and pee tapes.png
295KB, 585x320px
No wonder he wants to pardon himself and fire Mueller. He's going dig up all of Trump's dirt that Trump spent decades burying.
>>
It is obvious to me at this point that there is no beating Drumpf. He remains 20 steps ahead. Every time I think he is going down, the scenario plays out completely opposite. I honestly have never seen anything like it in my 32 years and have no idea how he does it. It is like he has people inside our Government working for him 24/7 even before he was elected, with the NSA, reading peoples emails, phone calls. Hell, he even has Graham on his side now, and McCain....really wtf?

He did not use executive privilege to block Comey from testifying. I already knew he did not obstruct because Mueller let him go under oath. But he let Comey take the stand and literally hang himself as if he knew exactly what Comey was going to say...he did it on purpose. He even knew Comey leaked to the press before he admitted it. Now Comey has lied under oath and Trump has leverage over him to get him to turn Obama and Clinton in for their crimes. Hell, he even threw Lynch under the bus, pretty much admitted she committed obstruction.

So tell me, how does Drumpf do it? I browse reddit.com/r/politics and I read everyday that Drumpf is guilty as fuck and he will be impeached next week but he keeps BTFO'ing us liberals.
>>
>>134633713
I confess, I fapped to your little blog there. You are a true Grammarian, even if you take it in the ass.
>>
File: mueller matters - stay tuned.png (252KB, 709x678px) Image search: [Google]
mueller matters - stay tuned.png
252KB, 709x678px
>>134633713

Mueller
>>
File: crying schoolgirl.jpg (221KB, 1259x986px) Image search: [Google]
crying schoolgirl.jpg
221KB, 1259x986px
>>134633713
>he will be impeached next week

No, you aren't. Unless you mean what you see on 4chan and you are retarded to cite that as proof of whatever point you think you're making.

not one credible person has said Trump would be impeached next week.

It's a process. It will take at least 12 - 18 months before we get to a point that he will be impeached. Unless he puts his foot in his mouth again and expedites that process himself.

now why don't you just stfu and let the adults talk little girl.
>>
>>134634291
Is your daughter signing up for the war with Russia or are you keeping her home for Jamal?
>>
>>134633634
Who cares about tax returns ? If there is something wrong the IRS would have seen it. And even if he managed to hide the taxes it wouldn't be his fault because someone else makes the paperwork for his taxes.
>>
>>134633713
Mueller investigation will lead to a indictment against hillary and co
>>
We tried to be civil, but the hogs would not be removed from the trough even as they trampled American children to death underneath, funded the enemies that American soldiers died fighting.

Trump impeachment is like an alt right wet dream. Please continue.
>>
>>134634291
Republicans won't impeach Trump even if the smoking gun comes out where Trump and his people are caught coordinating with the Russian attacks on our election. (Jerad is going to be ground zero for that one.) They're still scared of Trump's base and put ideology above rule of law.

>>134634452
Because if there's links between Trump's money and him being Russia's bitch. They'll find it in his taxes.
>>
File: shareblue_ctr_tactics.jpg (630KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_ctr_tactics.jpg
630KB, 1629x2269px
>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. /pol/ doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get /pol/ to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so /pol/ no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize /pol/ and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.
>>
File: 1316783448-34002.jpg (30KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1316783448-34002.jpg
30KB, 600x480px
muller may possibly report other findings from the dnc side Opppps ,be careful what you wish for you may just fall into turmps trap
>>
>>134633634
Hope the Democrats find that microchip Putin put in Trump's brain. Otherwise they're pretty fucked in 2018.

But perhaps I've said too much.
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (930KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.gif
930KB, 220x165px
>>134634291
>It's a process. It will take at least 12 - 18 months before we get to a point that he will be impeached.
THAT'S IT
DRUMPF IS DONE FOR SURE THIS TIME
>>
ITS THE END OF DRUMPF

says nervous man for 10th time this month
>>
>>134634754
Between the fact that the Russians can already get into our election systems and Trump's major campaign for voter suppression. I could see that happening.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.