[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Timothy 3:1-7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1498087751268.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498087751268.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."

A small reminder that Christianity is the only way forward.

Read your bibles and start praying and building a relationship with God before judgement day arrives.
>>
>>134633145
>GET IN HERE
>END OF TIMES HAPPENING
nah
>>
File: fursuit5.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fursuit5.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>134633145
I read the whole bible already
is it possible that everything in revelation is already completed ?
In my theory the "second jerusalem" is the new Israel country found after WW2

"the new earth and new Heaven" is the new moving of constellation on astrology
>>
File: 1474053669526.png (943KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1474053669526.png
943KB, 900x1077px
>>134633404
If you say so.
>>
No mention of niggers or trannies in the bible
>>
>>134633519
No, because Revelation 3 talks about how the Jews become a synagogue of Satan.

It wouldn't make any sense for modern day elite Jews who pull strings behind closed doors and make the world a worse place to inherit the new Jerusalem.

And the bible tells us to stay away from astrology or any form of magic/fortune telling etc.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
>>134633145
Future's looking bright for us anon, China is becoming Christian and the atheist nations are paying for their treachery, all that's left is for the final battle against Islam.

Of course, things will get bad too, Revelations has yet to come, but for now things are looking up.
>>
>>134633519
Israel is a counterfeit.
>>
>>134633910
Amen.

Pray for all of us and I will too.
>>
>>134633658
>trannies

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.
>>
>tfw virginity till marriage was encouraged until a few decades ago
>tfw Chastity has zero value now
>>
Night is darkest just before dawn
>>
File: 45c2be4e1ed5f9b.jpg (371KB, 985x988px) Image search: [Google]
45c2be4e1ed5f9b.jpg
371KB, 985x988px
>>134634830
A wholesome, Christian wife has much value in this world.

Let me tell you, they hold more worth than the thousand other loosely dressed, painted whores walking the streets.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.