[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all my friends will argue to the last breath that there isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (10KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 277x182px
all my friends will argue to the last breath that there isn't control of our country by a huge jewish presence and financing. everywhere you look from 9/11 to feminism there are jews who play a huge part, yet no one that I know is willing to listen and will turn away any facts as coincidence or conspiracy....If you know the truth and others won't does that make you crazy?
>>
File: 911.jpg (771KB, 816x2880px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
771KB, 816x2880px
>>134632198
>>
>>134632198
People don't believe in world wide Jewry because... You guessit it: world wide Jewry!
>>
File: 911 rep.png (3MB, 2944x3316px) Image search: [Google]
911 rep.png
3MB, 2944x3316px
>>134632224
>>
>>134632267
its so aggravating man. my buddy always asks where are your sources. when i provide them its "those aren't real sources" NIGGER WHAT WILL IT TAKE!
>>
>>134632369
Jumping from 0 to 100 is rough. Unless he really trusts your word or was suspectingnit anyway you have to gradually hand it to him, more moderate stuff first, like correcting him on the stuff he knows is wrong.
>>
>>134632504
i have and i thought he was on board because he questions the numbers of the holocaust, but when it comes to jews and world affairs, its like I'm insane even though they made the world believe in 6 gorillian
>>
>>134632600
Who knows. If you're true friends he'll come through. Take it easy if it doesn't work out at first.
>>
>>134632198
there is a reason jews control all media outlets
>>
>>134632369

Play the (((coincidence game))).

Don't dump it all at once, but when CNN runs a Caitlyn Jenner special, say "I bet CNN is run by Jews". Then wiki them.

Don't push too hard, just keep calling out the jew when you see it and see where the evidence leads you.
>>
If Mormons ran all the media outlets would anybody talk about it?
It seems hard to believe that they could do anything to stop people from talking about it.
>>
File: jewish immigration.jpg (337KB, 900x1046px) Image search: [Google]
jewish immigration.jpg
337KB, 900x1046px
>>134632198
There doesn't need to be evidence of all jews working together.

The fact is that the people who ARE trying to wipe us out, the majority of them "happen" to be jewish.
>>
>Why wont people believe in world wide Jewry
With nearly all the messaging from the mass media being either spewed directly out of the mouths of Jews and literally staff from CEO to writers being Jewish at networks and organizations like CNN, NYT, and the WaPo you can not expect there to be any chance of a honest message on Jewish influence.

Also, the moment anyone at a media organization might even suggest such a thing they get BTFO immediately.

The simple answer is that the messaging that the masses are hearing is totally controlled and structured to make them believe that any such claims that there is a Jewish bias or a large Jewish influence is "anti-Semitic" and it makes you worse than Hitler to question the status quo.

The problem for the media is that the truth is obvious upon simple observation that the media has a Jewish bias and with organizations like CNN, NYT, and the WaPo has a literal Jewish takeover to the point it is hard to not see a Jew on screen or in the byline of any major story.

Seriously, watch CNN and see how long you go without seeing a Jew or one of their homosexual/minority pets on screen.

>CNN: Here is (((Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Danna Bash, Jeffery Toobin, David Chalian, and Sally Kohn))) to tell all the goyim why electing their own president is bad. BAD GOYIM!!!
>>
File: cnn jewish.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
cnn jewish.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>134632915
This is the image that got the reddit user HanAssholeSolo blackmailed by CNN. He posted the Trump CNN WWE wrestling gif, but also on his account he posted pic related. That is the true reason CNN went after him.
>>
>>134632915
that's good advice anon. I will definitely take this route. although its hard to watch the media without seeing mostly Jewish propaganda.
>>
File: saya no -pol-.jpg (192KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
saya no -pol-.jpg
192KB, 800x600px
Have some mercy and keep him ignorant
>>
File: saya no -pol- 2.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
saya no -pol- 2.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>
>>134632198
the rothschilds exist and created the Jewish state, thats real
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.