[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we bring back monarchy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: heil-und-sieg-2.jpg (914KB, 800x1210px) Image search: [Google]
heil-und-sieg-2.jpg
914KB, 800x1210px
How do we bring back monarchy?
>>
File: fg.png (100KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
100KB, 259x194px
Crusading the Vatican and bring back traditional Catholicism.
>>
>>134628112
Bringing back the traditional sects of protestanism, and having pastors elect a new leader appointed by God.
>>
>>134628647
>traditional
>protestantism
>>
>>134628112
we are no longer in the bussiness of monarchy, even empires are out of date, they have been replaced by bankars and ceos, and no, i dont like it.
>>
File: 20 years.png (151KB, 552x423px) Image search: [Google]
20 years.png
151KB, 552x423px
>>134628112
I don't think there is a way to go back

Considering how incompetent people have become in ruling, the moment someones tries to form a monarchy it will just spiral into Dictatorship and eventually communism

And even if a virtuous family were to be found that can benefit the country, the unwashed masses would suddenly start receiving lots of "donations" to arm up and overthrow the monarchy

I fear that the only thing holding back communism in the current era is the iron rule of oligarchical capitalism
>>
>>134628112
Respect private property rights, and the rest will follow naturally.
>>
>>134628991
But Monarchies are only overthrown due to sins, monarchies are under god, the pope crowns them under god, turn your back on god, and he cant protect you.
>>
File: shinto.jpg (332KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shinto.jpg
332KB, 800x600px
>>134629274
>the pope
You mean the same pope that decided christian massacres in the middle east were less important the sucking off muslim refugee toes

Yeah No

A monarchy under the current rule of Christianity is destined for a quick death

If a monarchy would exist in the current day it would be under the guise of Shinto and in an Asian populated country
>>
>>134629517
>believes "pope" Francis is "pope"
wew

thats why this gay boi >>134628540
>>
>>134628112
good luck. take closest pretender marry will n kates daughter...
>>
>>134628716
Protestantism has traditional sects which modern Christians consider to be "antiquated," mostly because they believed in pre-destination and were okay with people claiming to being sent from God.
>>
>>134628112
Slowly, just like how it was removed. The first step is reverse-redpilling yourself and accepting parliamentary monarchy again. Its painful but necessary for at least the next century. Deprogramming leftism from our collective subconscious will be a very long project.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.