[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single mothers/ female teachers thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1010.jpg (417KB, 1070x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1010.jpg
417KB, 1070x1920px
Anyone else suffered early years due to having no father and shitty female guidance? Post stories.

>Get into a fight in school, lose.
>Teachers tell me to tell them, not to fight back.
>Teachers give the guy a slap on the wrist(probably moist af for Chad)
>Repeat

>Mother always working to raise sister and me, no dad.
>Get abused by older sister
>"I guess this is life"

24 years old, still got a dozen complexes to sort out probably.

Mother always said father was a based Siberian fighter pilot.

Fuck this timeline.
>>
>>134626882
That is the hottest woman ever. That your sister op?
>>
File: JPEG_20170721_002939.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170721_002939.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
Are you half Russian? They have military in Siberia?
>>
>get shit talked
>mother says to not do anything
>end up getting shit talked by everyone for 3 years
>fall into depression
>1 year later realize im just being a little bitch

everything is fine now but those 3 years might as well be an infinite list of regrets
>>
>>134627040
I fucking wish.

>>134627151

Soviet occupation.
>>
>>134626882
>24 years old, still got a dozen complexes to sort out probably.
stop being a pussy and grow a pair
>>
>>134627346
yea i agree, it sucks to think about but if it's affecting you long term you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>134626882
stop being a little bitch and stop letting your sister and mother cuck you
>>
>>134626882
Who is this semen demon?
>>
I feel like I had a single mother upbringing despite my father being around.

My father has been more like worker drone, no opinions of anything, no interests, no goals, just doing whatever my mum says and going along with it no matter what because has has never had his own opinion on anything.

He had a tyrannical kind of father who always told him what to do so I guess he's never stepped out of that role of being told what to do, so hes' basically been told what to do his entire life.

I can imagine if my father being one of those infantry drones in WW1/WW2 on the front lines just doing it because he got told to do it never for a moment questioning his orders because an authority figure told him to do so.

My parents are still married after 35 years and I don't see them ever separating, my mum loves being in charge and telling my dad what to do, and being told what to do is all my dad knows.

I feel like this relationship/marriage my parents have had isn't healthy for my mental state, like I feel that I am pretty fucked up in the head because of it. My sister has basically replicated my parents marriage with her own husband. That said I think I've been looking for a woman that's like my mum, who'll do everything and tell me what to do...and I've come to realise maybe that woman is super fucking rare, and that most women DON'T want to be the one doing everything in the relationship.
>>
>>134627040
>>134627407
Rachel Cook
>>
>>134627434
that's sounds awful bro
>>
>>134627434
Bee free young one. Go live among the Emus. They will teach you to be stronk
>>
>>134627185

Literally my middle school
>>
Yeah, I realized by watching King of the Hill that boys in normal families are taught how to deal with bullies by their fathers. When I queried various friends about their grade school experiences, I saw that this was always the case when the topic of bullying arose.

>>134626882
>24 years old, still got a dozen complexes to sort out probably.
I really feel you anon, so let me give you some advice, because this worked for me:

1) I went to therapy for two years. It took more than one try to find a psychologist I liked -- they are not all the same. After two years, I had turned my life around; a direct result of my sessions.

2) I lift weights (plus follow proper bodybuilding diet habits), and this has improved every aspect of my life. Health, sex, friendships, career, self-esteem, everything. It is a miracle, and I bemoan the many hours I spent watching anime and playing videogames that could have been better used getting swole.

For your future children: lifting weights and joining the wrestling team will ensure that nobody fucks with them, so they can focus on their schoolwork at school and living a happy life in general.
>>
>>134627434
>That said I think I've been looking for a woman that's like my mum, who'll do everything and tell me what to do...and I've come to realise maybe that woman is super fucking rare, and that most women DON'T want to be the one doing everything in the relationship.
I don't think they're rare. It may be a very cultural thing, I see it a lot in China and other East Asian countries.

In Western nations, a lot of (white) women are entitled after growing up at the top of the social food chain.
>>
I am sorry but if your mother wants you to act like a little bitch, thats not a good mother. You should seek advice from a man instead, run away from home or kill your mother. This kind of faggot raising of a child is not in any way ok.
>>
>>134626882
>still got a dozen complexes to sort out probably.
Do you know John Bradshaw? I could give you some advice if you want and where to actually begin, if you're interested.
>>
>>134628282
luckily women subconsciously want to be put in their place
reminder to never show weakness to a woman
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1525402
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.