[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads = Immature Ubermench

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: BbZ1HznCIAIv_4Z.jpg-large.jpg (43KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
BbZ1HznCIAIv_4Z.jpg-large.jpg
43KB, 500x666px
Now before you guys call me a degenerate...

These guys are commonly referred to as chads around here and considered to be one of the worlds subtypes of scum.

Why alienate them when they could potentially be useful redpilled people?

Common sterotype of pol users is that theyre a bunch of fat neckbeards. Guys like this could moot that.
>>
They don't give a shit about anything except >muh dick
>>
>Why alienate them when they could potentially be useful redpilled people?
Why be redpilled when you could be the alpha male destroying the vagina of the girl you currently like?
>>
>>134625211
What am I supposed to be scared of the guy? I'm with you on this
>>
>>134625292
>implying

Chad nationalism is taking off
>>
What you beta fags don't realize is when you reach the level of aesthetics in OP's pic. Women will have respect for you and flirt even when you are rude to them.

They melt in your hands, some will try to pay you to be their boyfriend, they will support you with their income.

The game totally changes, instead of you being the one chasing... they chase you. They fight over you, they lunge at you.

It turns into a game of not trying to get STDs and turning down bitches left and right.
>>
nobody with a social life would be in this shithole.
Chads more than anyone have no reason to fallow a non liberal political line because they're already getting what they want.

going for a concervative/totalitarian Nazi style society would be against their interest because they''d lose the sea of pussy they have
>>
>>134626620
that fag isn't handsome, just fit
>>
>>134626703
Chads can take any political stance they like and it won't reduce the amount of pussy they get at all
>>
File: proofs.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>134626469
>>
>>134625211
They can't be redpilled until they learn to see beyond their primary desires. You have to learn to desire a wife, children, the survival of your culture, a knowledge of God.

So long as they worship themselves, they are of no use.
>>
>>134626703

> because they''d lose the sea of pussy they have

I don't think you understand how bitches work.

When you are built like OP's pic, you can literally tell bitches anything and they still want to fuck.

I used to post pics like this on plentyoffish and tell women anything from;

> why didn't you abort your ugly ass kids?

> I'd fuck you if you were not so ugly, i might let you suck my dick tho

> Sorry, I only date white women and you look a little brown.

90% of the females I did this too continued to talk to me as if they never saw the text.

The worst I would get from them would be;

> Well that's rude of you to say, are you having a bad day?

> LOL, your funny!

Seriously... you beta fags have no idea just how low women will drag themselves to fuck the aesthetics of OP's pic. They are just that low.
>>
>>134625211
Anyone who uses the term "chad" is guaranteed to be a beta-male permavirgin who should just be ignored, their "hate" stems solely from their own inadequacy.
>>
>>134626820

That's all you need. Just get really fit.. put on some light male makeup.

Light eye liner and concealer to cover blemishes.
They want that hollywood pop star look.

I submitted a picture of myself with backstreet boy makeup like style on PoF once and these dumb cunts were all over it.

Then I submitted a picture without the makeup, they just turned away quickly.

It just shows how stupid women are...
>>
>>134625211
Chads are dumb and easy to redpill in my experience. They are desperate for friends like we are desperate for (you)'s. Just be in shape and white, and have something to offer to chad (like helping him with his homework) and you can easily be friends with chad and participate in his chad lifestyle.
>>
the "muscled up idiot" trope is so dumb. anyone who's disciplined enough to get a body like that is likely also disciplined to act on the rest of his potential, ie socially, financially, sexually etc.

I need to start lifting again.
>>
>>134626703
>nobody with a social life would be in this shithole. Chads more than anyone have no reason to fallow a non liberal political line because they're already getting what they want.
Yes and no. Reality is catching up with them too as they get their life ruined by some crazy bitch accusing them of rape/harassment.
Chads have a lot to loose if feminazis and trannies are allowed to make the rules.

They've worked hard to get /fit/ and don't want anything to do with the grievance culture and resentful cunts that want to make them miserable. I could see some Chad pride movement picking up to restore the rightful place of fucking white males in the food chain.
>>
>>134626852
See: >>134621030
>>
File: 1402254645475.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402254645475.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>134626469
>chad nationalism is taking off
>implying chads want only other chads around
>implying chad trusts his girl with a million other chads
>>
>>134625211

Pretty sure we had an article some months ago with some research indicating Chads tend to be more conservative.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.