[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we deal with the stormfag problem, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478128786876.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478128786876.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>Probably either edgy teenagers or just shills
>Have unrealistic expectations of normies susceptibility to their message
>Overall, damage the credibility of white advocacy

Stormfaggotry has only ever helped antiwhites and (((the left))) because it makes a great stereotype for their propaganda. "Oy vey dis stormnigger don't be racist it's dumb" works. Stormsperging has never helped white people.
>>
How did you become a nazi i want that
>>
>>134623861
What do you advocate?
>>134624015
Are you a retard?
>>
>>134623861
How do we deal with the leftypol D&C pol?
>>
>>134623861
>how do we deal with the stormfag problem
Well I guess you could get in a time machine and go back to 2011 when stormfront posters regularly came here
>>
>>134623861

I agree with you on the problem and they are also annoying because they say stuff like I hate Trump because he isn't gassing all the jews.

On a side note don't use the Swastika its not useful to convert normies.
>>
no one cares its not an issue
>>
>>134623861
>>134623861
Did you write this post 5 years ago and forget to press enter? Stormfags are all but gone. The only problem we have now are the Trumpfags that invaded the board after the election.
>>
>>134623861
There isn't really any credibility to white advocacy in the first place. There IS Credibility to the fact that there is more racism in this country to white people than any other race, but it's really best just to ignore instead of acknowledge it. my two cents
>>
by destroying them and humiliating them any time they try to go against Trump.

they're basically the cuckservatives of the alt right, allergic to winning and obsessed with "principles" above actually saving their people.
>>
>>134625098
Idiot!
>>
>>134623861
There is no problem kike except you posting here.
>>
>>134624199
where?

>>134624644
yea, I just use it on here for fun, but it's important to win normal people over, we need our own identity like every other group has, and white identity being 24/7 "muh hitler" just hurts white people
>>
File: 1496122625965.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496122625965.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>134627390
not an argument

>>134625253
>>134625253
this

>>134624968
Stormfags are much less faggy than ever before, because more of us "get it" than ever. However, there are a lot of cringy larpers who want to make White racial identity all about Hitler and NS and get triggered hard if you criticize their autism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.