[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The employers sway on political culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Rachel Aldana.jpg (65KB, 599x895px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Aldana.jpg
65KB, 599x895px
One of the biggest issues the right faces today is the leash employers have on political opinion. To put this into perspective, you can be a hardcore communist who believes Stalin was the greatest man who ever existed while openly denying the holodomor and still get hired by just about anyone after openly discussing your political beliefs in the work place.Yet if you admit to having 1/4th of /pol/s' opinions, well it's mandatory diversity training or your fired Mr. Anon.

It seems to all be directly tied to the media's sway over public opinion, or to a more realisitc extent the medias ability to at least fabricate bad press. Even in Trump's America the media essentially blackmails corporate culture into dancing to their tune and not the tune of the workers. It doesn't matter if the majority of Americans believe transgenderism if a mental illness, the media says you're Hitler if you hold this view and the businesses comply, less they face an endless storm of bad press (Just look at chick-fil-a).

There has to be a way to fight this and break down this sort of political leash that constricts one opinion for the
"correct" view, but how can honest people prosper without access to work?
>>
>>134623481
I remember Yuri Bezmenov said something similar once in a lecture. Something about how the media was an unelected institution that somehow has the power to define what is culturally acceptable. I'll try to find the link.
>>
>>134623481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jfwwEEQoOY
>>
>>134623608
It's horrifyingly powerful. You wouldn't believe all the things people believe not because of personal experience or education by through film and basic media.

A good one I learned recently is fire hydrants. In places that have winter their pipes are designed to resist freezing which affects in such a way that don't burst when damaged like movies depict them.

The reason why they're always depicting that way is because they aren't that way in California where that sort of thing is normal. So everyone believes fire hydrants erupt like in California, despite the majority of the country having hydrants that don't do that.

Think of all the little memes in movies that are accepted as fact by the majority, it influences everything.
>>
By extending federal civil rights protections to political beliefs and associations. It's really a logical extension of the civil rights movement and should have been done long ago. It'll be the first huge legislative milestone in the battle against political correctness.

Some would be allergic to this solution though because HUMAN RIGHTS DON'T EXIST. They'd rather start from 0 than work with what we have.
>>
>>134624430
>Some people would be allergic.
If /pol/ wants to play hardball they've got to learn how to suck it up. Most of these people believe in human rights just not for people outside of their tribe, which of course is the basis of most people, including greatest ally.

The problem with going from the civil rights angel is all those organizations that helped it along are now just commie pits for anti-white mentality.

People trying to have the ability to be open about their politically incorrect beliefs would just be perceived as evil whitey like the left has been preaching.
>>
>>134624036
>Who the hell are they
Yes, (((Who))
>>
File: 1409014404693.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1409014404693.png
60KB, 700x566px
oh its another "WAAAAHHHHHHH why cant i be a nazi" thread. people dont like nazis shit for brains, deal with it.
>>
We can see that today, liberal politics are perfectly in unity with the politics of international corporations and monetary entities. More human resources and less pesky restrictions like national sovereignty and borders, make for a neo-liberal's wet dream. It makes sense that they'd want to unite people under the fake morality of acceptance of everything, rejection of nothing and stability of the current status quo at all costs. A velvet fasces.
>>
>>134626778
Funny how communists were just a despised until just a few decades ago.
>>
>>134624197
This was a big revelation I had last year. People literally think real life is the same as in a movie when really it is NOTHING like what you see on TV.

Its so weird to think about people walking around with all this in their heads.
>>
>>134627513
I truly yearn for a time when culture and identity mattered more than fiscal gain. International employment was a mistake.
>>
>>134623481
One of the biggest issues 4chan faces today is the leash /pol/ has on political opinion. To put this into perspective, you can be a hardcore faggot who believes Animu was the greatest thing who ever existed while openly denying the giant crabs and still get hired by just about anyone after openly discussing your political beliefs in the work place.Yet if you admit to having 1/4th of /mlp/s' opinions, well you're a faggot Mr. Anon.

It seems to all be directly tied to hiroshamoot's sway over 4chan, or to a more realisitc extent the hiroshimanagasaki's ability to at least fabricate we may all end up banned from 4chan. Even in Trump's America the An Hiro essentially blacked 4chan culture into dancing to his tune and not the tune of Anonymous. It doesn't matter if the majority of 4chan believe transgenderism if a mental illness with benefits, the gookmoot says you're a faggot if you hold this view and reddit's comply, less they face an endless storm of furry threads (Just look at chick-fil-a).

There has to be a way to fight this and break down this sort of political leash that constricts one opinion for the
"correct" view, but how can honest people prosper without access to work?
>>
File: 1346724457375.png (594KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1346724457375.png
594KB, 682x1024px
>>134628567
I'm not seeing the copypasta potential in my original post, but you get points for effort.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.