[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timothy Mcveigh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 26

File: Timothy Mcveigh.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy Mcveigh.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
April 23, 1968 - June 11, 2001

Was he a hero, a villain or a harbinger of what is to come?
>>
>>134620592
Villain and idiot.
>>
>>134620592
He did nothing wrong

>>134622633
Fuck off atf kill yourself
>>
>>134620592
his convictions were honorable but it's hard to sway public opinion in favor of his cause when he ends up killing what most consider to be innocent
>>
>>134622723
you are certifiably insane
>>
>>134620592
A hero.

>>134622753
Well it didn't really help that the ATF were told on their personal work pagers the morning of the bombing not to come into work that day...
>>
>>134620592
Google this term

"Sheep dipped"

Thats what Timothy McVeigh is.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
>>134622878
You are a statist bootlicker.
>>
>>134620592

>hero
>killing children

only on pol
>>
>>134622945
the kids should have gotten that page instead
>>
>>134620592
Just another dipshit that strengthened the police state and went after the wrong target.
>>
He was a cuck. Sorry not sorry

>that amount of explosives and how many did he kill?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 168x168px
>>134620592

His actions were "explosive"
>>
File: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (19KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy McVeigh.jpg
19KB, 400x559px
>US government under orders of the US President Democrat Bill Clinton sends the ATF to assault a compound of people merely "suspected of owning guns".
>The raid fails but kills 6 innocent Americans
>US government under orders of the US President Democrat Bill Clinton sends the FBI and ATF to assault the compound again.
>The FBI and ATF, using shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, three helicopters and nine tanks, murder 82 Americans in the process — of which 23 were children and 2 were pregnant women.
>On the 2-year anniversary of those murders, Timothy McVeigh blows up an FBI building in revenge

McVeigh was most certainly a hero. The villains and criminals were Bill Clinton, his administration, and the far-left nutjobs in the federal bureaucracy and in the media.
>>
>>134623053

Collateral damage. And not his fault the Feds took a page from the Palestinian's playbook and decided to use babies as human shields.

>>134623146

He was very successful. Consider how federal agencies responded to "right wing extremism" before OKC and after OKC.

We went from Waco and Ruby Ridge to Montana Militia and Bundy Standoff. Completely different in approach. OKC was to domestic agencies what 9/11 was to national security; everyone had to unfuck their shit immediately.
>>
>>134620592
Neither a hero nor a villain. A domestic terrorist that angered the feds, galvanized hatred against almost all true right-wing groups, and got a bit of revenge for the dead at Waco/Ruby. The results were a mixed bag, but he did successfully act upon his beliefs, which put (and continues to put) a lot of these current militia and hate groups to shame. But in doing so, he did cause a lot of collateral damage to those considered innocent. Put a big spotlight on the militia movement, helped to start the 'lone white males are all psychos' myth.
>>
>>134623067
Exactly. So, the government goons really did show themselves to be no more moral than a rebel murderer...
>>
>>134623354

this was no warzone, so they did not use babies as human shields you retard.
also no collateral damage, there was never a need to bomb this place.
god damn fucking imbecile autists here.
>>
>>134623849

Hate to tell you but it's been a warzone since 1861 as the righteous government never formally surrendered.
>>
File: bigfoot.jpg (104KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
104KB, 900x900px
>>134622981
intredasting
>>
Still not convinced he wasn't engaged in a false flag. At that point, the Clintons needed some heat taken off of Waco. Media, particularly CNN, did a decent job of mollifying the yuppies - but the heartland was angry. Not angry enough to go revolutionary, but enough anger to start fighting back politically. This event threw quite a bit of water on that fire.
>>
>>134620592

ten Mcveighs or individuals of his caliber would've brought the NWO down
>>
>>134622981
HOLY FUCK THIS
Also there were some sensative info on the clintons that was sent to the building before the bombing
>>
>>134620592
I think he was a villain, but a sympathetic one.

If I was a writefag I would totally write a dramatized rambo style book where an analogue of Mcveigh and an analogue of Lon Horiuchi keep running into each other. It would have some of the events from real life, like McVeigh being outside wako passing out leaflets, but I would add another Ruby Ridge style situation in which the Horiuchi character and the Mcveigh character would get in a duel which would end in a draw when Mcveigh retreats, then after the OK city bombing there would be a standoff and the horiuchi character would be just about to kill the mcveigh character from a vantage point but he throws down his weapon and gets arrested.
>>
>>134620592
I read 'All American Monster'.

He was ahead of his time. He saw things a lot of people didn't understand. He was raised Catholic, but mentioned he didn't believe in god or didn't care.

He hated the federal government. He felt bad about killing iraqis in the Gulf War (he wouldnt now). Ruby Ridge and the Waco incident set his perception and goals.

I just don't understand why he had to kill children.

I think mutliple people were involved in this as well.

"Must we shed blood to reform to the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that, but it might." -Timothy McVeigh.

Little know fact- a muslim in ADX supermax prison in Colorado tried to convert him to Islam, but told the shitskin to go fuck himself.
>>
>>134620592
He was a villain. His actions did nothing but kill innocent people and bring negative attention to any legitimate grievances he might have had. Hope he's burning in hell
>>
>>134625867
>just don't understand why he had to kill children.
Based on the available evidence, it is likely he didn't know they were there (or if he was a government agent, he bombed it especially because they were there). On the other hand, the FBI knew full well there were kids at Waco. There were kids at Ruby Ridge. Where's the outrage about that?
>>
>>134626516
Did literally nothing wrong, false flag or not. Sic semper tyrannis.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
11KB, 249x202px
I wonder what John Doe #2 is doing right now
>>
>>134626516
there is no such thing as hell
>did nothing but kill innocent ppl
no, I'm sure there were some real nasty ppl that were statistically certain to be amongst the fatalities
>bring negative attn
a grievance is not related to how someone may express their feelings about the grievance
a bomb is stupid and criminal, yes
but if he had concerns, they aren't automatically nullified simply because he was someone who was violent about their concerns
maybe he just needed some meds and then he could express himself without violence
>not realizing there is no afterlife
yeah there's nothing after
no justice is guaranteed for anything or anyone
your prayers never work because there's literally NOBODY THERE
>>
>>134620592
He was a patsy
>>
He was a hero
>>
>>134627607
That guy Terry? His partner? Life in prison.

But it's rumored more people were involved.

Maybe, maybe not.

What he did wasnt hard. He made ammonium nitrate out of fertilizer and diesel in some 65 gallon drums. Most people just dont know how to make it.
>>
>>134623346
Never knew the back story , just goes to show how deceitful the media can be.
>>
>>134633459
Redpill incoming. Obligatory for anyone talking about Waco.
https://vimeo.com/163833753
>>
>>134620592
>Por que no los tres?
>>
>>134622723
>He did nothing
Terrorism is nothing wrong?
>>
>>134634539
>nigger shoots your family
>track him down and kill him
>omg he dindu nuffin wuz a good boy killed by a racist

Governments must constantly be reminded that they are servants, not rulers.
>>
File: rtz.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rtz.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>134620592
is that fucking arteezy?
>>
>>134634916
The fuck are you talking about?
He blew up a building with 168 people.
>>
>>134633459
Waco is one incident. Another is Ruby Ridge. Both inspired McVeigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMEds30ya8
>>
>>134630840
Except a retired US Air Force General and people who make bombs for a living for the US Air Force both said that explosion in no way or form was a ammonium nitrate bomb made from fertilizer and diesel.
From all the facts it honestly sounds like a bad sting operation gone pear-shaped to an almost unimaginable degree.

Back in the 90's every time 3 people gathered to talk about teaching the federal government a lesson two of them were feds.

Also everyone in this thread should give this a watch if they haven't already done so.
https://youtu.be/-AvrtCUq5WU
>>
A Noble Lie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AvrtCUq5WU The SPLC/ADL/Mossad complex bombed the building
>>
Sorry Mcveigh wasn't inspired by anything he was setup guy hell I'm beginning to beleive the wasn't even a fuckign ryder truck oh yeah and the turner diaries were planted clearly...Mcveigh was a fed working with feds Strassmeir Jose Padilla(he was listed as working at the mcdonalds as him in Florida) and Terry CIA Nicholas and his muslim flipina wife Lani Padiall supposedly of no relation to Jose
>>
>>134635053
The Federal government murdered 82 people at Waco just 2 years prior, and 2 people at Ruby Ridge before that. Oklahoma was retaliation, not aggression.

That's if it wasn't a false flag, of course.
>>
>>134635128
But why?
>>
Jose was a fed who got out after 2-3 years on a triple MURDER conviction he was framed as alciada for some bullshti to keep him silent he was one fo the fall guys who was Mcveigh it was a setup and bolted going off grid until they found him and dragged him out for some a confusion fest-btw thats part fact speculation
>>
google jose padilla john doe #2 he worked with Mcveigh at the same mcdonalds in florida had a scar above his eye jsut like JD 2 was reported having brown flipino asian descent as described
>>
>>134635355
The Federal Government didn't set that building on fire. The wackos at Waco did.
And that's not an excuse to blow up 168 innocent people.
>>
Biden and Clinton were pushing an bill corretly called Patriot act 1, Patriot Act 2 was in 2001.....infinite detentions domestic local spyhubs, bascially the same shit we have now this really is like the Combine from Half Life 2
>>
I'm a well hated boy.
>>
They were not "wackos" they did not set the fire you lying asshole...thats been so refuted and destroyed the ATF made it a tinder box knocked out strategic draft spots and used incendiary weapons the actual storm cellar aka bunker where most of the children were toasted the ATF poured fuel down it and lit it ablaze...very little of the footage of the assault on the peaceful little church based on a fuckign illegal warrant has nt been DESTROYED but its on YT them doing it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
>>
I said that i'm a well hated boy. You hate me. I'm hated. I'm a hated boy. A well hated boy , a boy that's hated.

And i hate back. Back at you. That i do.
>>
Is it hilarious? is it hilarious? is it? IS IT? IS IT? IS IT? IS IT?
>>
It is. It's hilarious. Something to laugh at and make jokes about.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>134630840
Nichols confessed that john doe #2 exists but won't give a name out of fear for his family
>>
Yes the "Feral" Government you state total erroneus garbage for set fire and murdered the Branch Davidians who were in the storm cellar mostly the few survivors The gov lied about 40mm rounds which were seen on tape beign fired https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA starts at 118:00
>>
The triumph of death. It's the triumph of death. It's the triumph of death. The triumph of death IT'S THE TRIUMPH OF DEATH
>>
Fun fact cocaine bill spoke at the dedication of the Holohoax museum in DC when he ordered the assault to murder those who defended themselves when feds ran up on them many weeks before firign first including murdering two infant before two old women shot the pigs lol Talk about signaling whats its all about
>>
I love you guys but i'm too scared to love you guys.

That makes sense in my head.

I don't actually love you. Kill you in a varied manner of ways and forms.

I have some very serious mental problems , i do. It's true. I should solve them somehow.

I know you don't care i'm just saying. To get attention or pity maybe. Meh , stops me from killing people , for now. Or small animals. You know.
>>
>>134635355
>heeheh i believe that the atf started these fires although there is evidence that they did it to themselves
>lets blow up a buidling filled with a bunch of atf agents that didn't even have to do with the waco siege that'll show em!!!

please tell me how you are different to nigs like BLM?
>>
>>134636606
The difference is McVeigh was successful. BLM never was.
>>
Ah fuck , i should shut the fuck up. I just i just find it hard to trust you know?

I find it hard to trust God , kek , angel , guys.

Forgive me if sometimes ifeel like stabbing you 1000 times all over your body guys i'm really sorry you guys.

oops , sorry shouldn't have killed you but i did

hypothetically speaking , in jest , as a joke

what the fuck? holy shit i'ma bit crazy

cause cause cause you know cuz , it ain't normal to want to kill people for fun , i mean we all think about it but i find it relly hard to control myself and really hard to not want to control others, need to control others , need

being a general nuisanse and possibly harming the psyche , maybe inducing a possesion , leading you on the wrong path

ach
>>
>rocking back and forth
>>
>>134620592
Ruby Ridge and Waco is what made Timothy McVeigh do what he did.
I don't see the American police state getting better, if anything it got far, far worse than that with arbitrary killings of unarmed people and police now looking more dangerous than German SS stormtroopers in WW2.

So he was a harbinger of things to come I'd say.
>>
mmmmm very nice

i require the help of the good spirits

>inb4 shill

sometimes i wonder if whatver is in control of me dosen't lead me to this type of effort/serious threads on purpose , something to think about

i require the help of god , kek help me too , make me calm down and sit back and enjoy life have a good laugh you know hahahahahahahaha

fuck the 1001 captchas this shit is getting posted g
>>
goofy neanderthals with their goofy idealisms

it's all about enlightened self interest playa , yes i'm miserable so what?

in the end it dosen't even matter , i'm basically a gta character , Michael from GTA 5 , expet without the kids

Well , trevor t b h hehe let's be honest here f a m

sept not as witty
>>
>>134637526
Are you drunk?
>>
File: lonny.jpg (9KB, 176x213px) Image search: [Google]
lonny.jpg
9KB, 176x213px
>>134620592
herro i am directly to blame for all the deaths in the OKC bombing
>>
>>134623053

You mean like the feds at Waco?

Fun fact: McVeigh did not know the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building had a day care, and said he'd have selected a different target had he known.

Meanwhile, the feds obviously knew about the children in the Branch Davidian compound, and attacked it anyway, and incinerated them.
>>
>>134635684
>yes goys, the mainstream narrative is correct, the government never does anything wrong and anyone who challenges us is a fringe wacko terrorist

>>134636606
>evidence
The irony of that word having anything to do with the Waco debacle is lost on you, I imagine.
>>
>>134624090

TRUTH!
>>
>>134637594

The people who'll defend the feds' actions at Waco the loudest are generally the ones who won't shut up about the kids McVeigh killed.

Killing kids is all right when the feds do it.
>>
>>134637546
bro , i wish i was drunk right about now

then i would have a decent exuse for my behavior , but nah

i'm a bit wonky , a bit looney
>>
File: IMG_9840.jpg (106KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9840.jpg
106KB, 480x480px
>>134623346
This, he was most definitely a harbinger of things to come as well. One must also wonder did he intentionally leave the licsense plate off of his car or was this all orchestrated by the Feds.
>>
he didnt plan his attack very well and ended up blowing up kids. fuck him.

he was too much of a pussy to assassinate a list of names he researched to be good targets and ended up just blowing up a bunch of civilians and kids.
>>
>>134637587
Reminder that HS Precision hired this psychopath to be a spokesman, and Troy Industries hired his partner Dale Monroe and tried to cover up his comments on Ruby Ridge when people complained.
>>
>>134637794
Why cant they both be wrong you divisive shithead?
>>
>>134620592

He was part of a government operation and was their fall guy. His handlers were spotted with him, but never charged with anything.
>>
File: IMG_9827.jpg (50KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9827.jpg
50KB, 960x956px
>>134635684
Oh yeah the federal government would never burn anything down or topple skyscrapers over no of course not
>>
>>134637959
Stop using up your moms wifi sam
>>
>>134638134
>he was too much of a pussy to assassinate a list of names he researched to be good targets and ended up just blowing up a bunch of civilians and kids.

He probably could have only killed two or three before they iced him. Just my uninformed opinion.
>>
>>134620592
get your priorities straight mr fbi man
>>
>>134638457
must be all that sugar it gets me a bit kooky , you know

a bit loopy
>>
>>134638197
>Why cant they both be wrong

Why ask me? I don't defend the feds' actions at Waco.
>>
>>134620592
I just want to know what the CCTV shows that they constantly refuse to release.
>>
>>134638617
Simply... epic

>>134638765
Just like that missing footage from the pentagon on 9/11 nothing to see here folks!
>>
File: good commie.jpg (20KB, 305x365px) Image search: [Google]
good commie.jpg
20KB, 305x365px
>>134636754
I was referring to his ideology specifically, but I do suppose that statement is true.

>>134637639
>hurr the evidence is fake
then I guess we can't really believe anything huh... Hint: If you believe the proof is fake you need proof on you're end to disprove it, which I see none of instead I see you just saying "ITS A SPOOK DONT BELIEVE IT I SAID SO" tldr if its fake prove it being fake instead of just saying bullshit
>>
File: file.png (182KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 499x496px
>>134638765
tfw they destroyed the columbine footage and basement tapes
>>
File: IMG_9834.jpg (196KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9834.jpg
196KB, 500x459px
>>134638923
>tfw they keep a single copy of all of every tape they've "destroyed" to laugh at when they're on their faggy NWO retreats
>>
>>134638923
They didn't destroy it I'm pretty sure, i believe they have it in some evidence locker somewhere and they didn't release it because "muh its going to inspire other school shooters to do the same" although the transcripts for the unreleased tapes is out there
>>
File: sfstOH3.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
sfstOH3.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>134638816
>Just like that missing footage from the pentagon on 9/11

I'm really curious why they do it. I mean the obvious (((answer))) is, well, obvious, but it's the same with Sandy Hook. They haven't even released one frame of footage that shows Adam Lanza near the school and if they did it would answer a lot of theories right away. Not only that, but they constantly cried about nutjobs claiming he wasn't responsible and how bad it was for the families, but they are the only ones with evidence in their possession of making that go away. Unless they're talking shit of course.
I'm not derailing the thread I'm just saying.

>>134638923
Did they? For some reason I always thought they were still kept. Remember the good old days when people were ready to throw their career away to leak things on the internet.

>mfw I think about what Assange has in his personal/life insurance collection
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 646x120px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 646x120px
>>134639170
>>
>>134639412
fug, meant for >>134639224 and I guess >>134639387
>>
File: IMG_2090.png (121KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.png
121KB, 500x582px
>>134635684
The federal government, at least in the case of ruby ridge, had zero real reason to fuck randy weaver's shit up. They killed his kid and the dog creeping on his house, then proceed to shoot his wife, kill his buddy, and then kill him over a warrant over a court notice with the wrong date, originally stemming from randy weaver sawing off shotguns.

If you think that level of overkill and governmental overreach is okay, you don't deserve to live in America.
>>
File: wacofaggot.jpg (213KB, 1453x1175px) Image search: [Google]
wacofaggot.jpg
213KB, 1453x1175px
>>134638823

all the video literally shows the fires beginning where the smoke/incendiary grenades are fired

how do you feel about the pictures of the government marksmen posing next to charred bodies of kids like they are game hunting?
>>
William Luther Pierce's book The Turner Diaries is directly to blame for the OKC bombing.
>>
>>134639563

don't forget, he only sawed off the guns after being asked multiple times by a very insistent undercover agent who probably used threats
>>
>>134639587
Ah yes, I'm sure the marksmen knew the building was full of children, jk they didn't, the cops that approached the building were shot by male adults, they didn't know that kids/women were in the building, they never even got a chance to look inside, all they did was sneak microphone bugs inside and heard adults. Also the wiki page on it says they only shot non-incendiary tear-gas smoke grenades, why are you pulling all of this bullshit out of your ass? You have literally no argument, fuck off, there are obvious cases where the fed fucks shit up with no good reason like >>134639563 said. But sorry, this isn't one of those cases. Note how ruby ridge didn't have a bunch of research behind it? And literally no fed talked about it? Because they didn't care, they knew what they did was wrong and they would get away with it, in waco they literally have them, on record saying shit about dumping gasoline and bringing in hay to make a stronger fire.
>>
>>134622633
Bootlicker.
>>134634539
The state is the greatest terrorist.

>>134635355
Not actually retaliation, but vengeance. Still has merit though.
>>
Harbinger. The "patriot" community will end the ruse and no longer serve those who constantly stab them in the back. They will don the Nationalist ball cap, begin to get with groups who teach/instruct on how to solve inner issues required to keep infrastructure maintained; as they finally understand that the US needs a little 'Me' time.

Yes, there will be sellouts, infiltrators and a lot of heat from the top; with each side calling the other a traitor; but in the future, the MIC wil be selecting "troops" from a different pool of people, that no longer agree with the post-9/11 ideological approach to doing fuck all for this nation, while financing, fighting and dying in endless wars for a piece of middle eastern scrub land that has never done anything for the US while calling it "Patriotism"
>>
>>134639669
>William Luther Pierce's book The Turner Diaries is directly to blame for the OKC bombing.

and....
>>
>>134630840

Michael Fortier & he got 12 years
>>
>>134637594
>said he'd have selected a different target had he known.

... He called it collateral damage he never said he'd pick another target
>>
>>134639587
>all the video literally shows the fires beginning where the smoke/incendiary grenades are fired

> Ignores the tapes where the davidians are talking to themselves saying to spread fuel & hay

IT WAS DA GUBMENT
>>
>>134640333
Nice trips. You do realise you sound like a literal meme posting with that flag and saying the things you say?
>>
>>134620592
Villain or not, he was an inevitable, natural reaction to prog leftists fucking over people that would of been just fine and peaceful left alone. Making some show of it as a big hubristic propaganda move toward the public. It was all Clinton and the rest saying "See, you better do what you're told or we gonna kill you. No guns for you. Obey now."

I understand the heinous nature of his actions. Killing children was evil.

However, here is the thing. So was gassing kids in Waco because you disagree with their little... cult bullshit or whatever. When they could of just waited to pick the guy out when he was out and about. Which he did time to time FFS they ob. had enough interest to fly helis and surround the place and bring in the tv vans, they damn sure could of sent like 2 people to just wait around the general area and watch until they could find and detain the guy when he was ever outside the complex. They didn't. Because 'muh public media propaganda for Clinton's scary-rifle ban.

Seizing people's fucking houses and homes, because you're a bastard lefty who wants to control what weapons they have... by using public displays of force to scare people into submission? That disqualifies your "right" to deserve to live safely too, motherfucker. You don't afford safety or decency to them, so fuck you when McCrazypants pulls the same shit your way.

Ruby Ridge? The fucking Hell, does it matter if somebody after being antagonized, didn't follow some arbitrary bull's shit .gov-says-go, antiquated decades old ATF regulation on barrel length, and essentially wasn't a fear-clutching good-boy. Fuck that man, you wanna bleat out to screw over that guy and kill him, I don't care if somebody equally thuggish and crazier kills you too. You worse because you hide behind others wearing badges. Fuck, You, man.

Extremists have a point, when they aren't the only party with extremist beliefs.
>>
>>134640081
I hate to say it, my guy, but they killed Christopher Dorner the same way. Firing smoke grenades into a building and the building burns down. Maybe in this incident they didn't kill everyone on purpose (or at all, maybe the tapes with the hay and gasoline are legit), but you cannot deny that the government has a track record of ignoring people's rights and murder.
>>
>>134641274
Memes aren't real.
>>
>>134622723
You're an enemy of the United States, you need to be eliminated
>>
>>134623346
>suspected of owning guns
Actually the information from several sources enough to get a search warrant. You can read the text here:
http://www.jaedworks.com/shoebox/waco.html

Turns out they actually did have illegal automatic weapons and they were used to fire on ATF agents as they served the warrant.

>murder 82 Americans in the process
Jeez you act like they didn't have 3 months to surrender. Every one of them would be alive today if they would have simply walked out.

That being said I have zero fucks for the religious freaks.
>>
File: 1498934521292.jpg (235KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
1498934521292.jpg
235KB, 631x631px
>>134623346
>Bill Clinton didn't order it, the ATF did looking for illegal automatic weapons
>FBI takes over and lulz ensues
>Religious leader, David Koresh reneges on promise to leave the compound
>Set fire to the building
>Kills almost everyone inside

McVeigh is one of tools who bought into your domestic terrorist narrative and got butt hurt about it
Killed children in the process
>>
>>134639587
>Bastard kids of a Cult leader ever mattering.

Seems like we are all better off.
>>
>>134634539
Terrorism is a tactic of asymmetric warfare. Specifically, it's a tactic that a weaker side can use against a more powerful side.

Saying terrorism is inherently evil is just another way of saying that the stronger party should always win.
>>
>>134641879
>You're an enemy of the United States, you need to be eliminated
spotted the rabbi

how's the weather there in tel Aviv you fucking waste of flesh?
>>
>>134642000
Or, the FBI/ATF can fuck itself, you can fuck yourself, go fuck yourself, and everyone would still be alive today. ;)
>>
>>134642597
Do illegal shit
Expect a knock on the door
>>
File: yavex-Anfo[1].jpg (12KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
yavex-Anfo[1].jpg
12KB, 350x239px
>>134642597
Yeah, why not return to the good old days where criminals could flee across state lines with basic impunity.

Yeah lets get rid of the ATF, so some disgruntled teen can bring a fully automatic weapon to the next school shooting, or better yet, he can just buy as much Ammonium Nitrate as he wants why stop at a school shooting when you can use ANFO!
>>
>>134642852
Something tells me that if some disgruntled teen wants to take a fully automatic weapon to school the ATF aren't going to stop him.
Are you just memeing here or what?
>>
>>134634539

Interestingly, he wasn't a terrorist by the legal definitions of the day. Patriot Act changed that, making attacking the government "terrorism", where prior to this you could only be charged with such offenses if you went after citizens for political purposes.

Funny how they sneaked in a whole bunch of surveillance on potential terrorists after that - basically including most Americans who didn't like the Feds killing people whenever they want.
>>
>>134620592
9/11 stopped the revolution.

There's your red pill.
>>
>>134623247
Carlos!
>>
>>134643004
Fully automatic weapons are actually pretty hard to acquire an expensive. And most teen angst idiots aren't going to take the time to modify one. In fact there has only been one murder in America with a legally owned automatic weapon, and that was done by a cop to his wife.
>>
>>134642847

So who knocks on the governments door?

With the people they're pissing off, I wouldn't expect a knock.
>>
>the alphabets attack themselves in another Reichstag , Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11-style FF
>everyone buys into the official state-sponsored narrative

tell two lies and get the goyim to argue over which lie is true. take all attention away from those responsible for the shit we see happening today destroying the west from within.
We can all agree on telling degeneracy and all of its advocates to fuck off to some other area of the planet; but what is destroying the West most are good men doing fuck all about the problem children in "leadership" positions
>>
>>134643092
He got the death penalty anyway. What would stacking a terrorism charge do. Kill him twice?

But I do agree with you.. The patriot act was / is far to overreaching.

Send a care package of your favorite Halal meal to your buddy in ISIS, can get you 15 years in federal supermax.
>>
>>134642847
Start jumping up and down in support for kicking down doors to take guns shit-lib, expect bullets through your own bedroom windows.
Turnabout's fair.

>>134642852
People can still do the latter, you're just coming across as a cringing pussy, this >>134643004,
and what the fuck does the first thing you said have to do with jack shit. Not a damned thing. Jessie James can't cross into Montana after her robs a bank? The hell ever. Garbage reply.
>>
>>134643387
I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying if someone legally acquires fully automatic weapons and someone steals them then there isn't a whole lot the ATF can do. We aren't talking about nuclear weapons and being able to remotely shut the atoms down.
Why are you giving me such a hard time about fully automatic weapons anyway when you're the one who brought them up? Whether they're fully automatic or not is completely irrelevant. The point remains that whether there is the ATF or whether there isn't, if someone is going to shoot up a school they're going to do it.
>>
>>134640081
I really hope you're shitposting.
Of course, they knew there were children inside, they had been negotiating with the Davidians for about two months to try and at least get the children outside, once the FBI got bored with waiting they forced the tear gas plan through knowing full well that the children didn't have gas masks, so by torturing the children with CS it would hopefully force the mothers to flee with the children.
>>
>>134643571
Yes, just walk into the local feed and seed and order 200 lbs of Ammonium Nitrate and not be a farmer. Write us from prison after you get V&
>>
>>134643711
>Why have police if people are going to break the law anyway?

Is this literally your argument?
>>
Fun fact and McViegh, during the 1991 Gulf War he was in the unit famous for burying Iraqis alive in trenches with their modified tanks with mine clearing dulldozer type apparatus.
>>
>>134644065
When the ground units came in, Iraqis surrendered in swarms. If you got buried by a tank you had to literally be a retard or a hard core Saddam supporter.

They had guys surrendering to fucking reporters.
>>
>>134643847
Oogah boogah, I'm scared dude. You're really convincing me how much I need these ideas and laws, btw.

For realzies. My eyes are opened now. Totes spooked, yo. Why if we didn't have these laws in place... Fuck me. Highschoolers, would take their McRonaldz monies, and buy industrial levels of fert from one place, and pull blasting caps out of their asses and rent moving trucks, and be bombing the Whole Damned Town! Pandemonium! Bedlam!
You're still a dumbass! Oh my, everyone panic! Angsty teenages be 'a comin'!
>>
File: 1477223008128.jpg (123KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477223008128.jpg
123KB, 497x640px
>>134643546
>who knocks on the governments door?

Voters, every 2 years
>>134643571
>muh guns

The law is the law. Do stupid shit, win stupid prizes

>Dindu rules also apply to red-necks

Wrong.
See above
>>
>>134644335
Some fought back, not sure if it was Saddams Republican Guard.
There was tank battles and small arms firefights.
>>
File: chuck's suck and fuck.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chuck's suck and fuck.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>134643847
>local feed and seed
>>
>>134643941
That isn't what I said though.
Your original point was that the ATF are (apparently) solely responsible for fully automatic weapons not being freely available and thus they aren't used in school shootings.
My point was that regardless whether or not fully automatic weapons are freely available if someone is going to shoot up a school they'll shoot up a school and, because of that, the ATF are completely irrelevant in the scenario you used as an example.
What your argument seems to be is, "look we can't stop school shootings from happening, but thanks to the ATF the people who are shot only get hit twice instead of three times".
>>
>>134644530
Yeah some fought back, the Republican Guard mostly. Their tanks got owned because a T-72 vs an M1A was like bringing a knife to a gunfight. That's the few that the Apache's and A-10's didn't wipe out days in advance.

Most the conscripts said "fuck it, we're done" at the first shots fired. They would have had it worse if not for the Allies going on wild goose chases hunting for mobile SCUD launchers to keep the Israelis happy.
>>
>>134644627
The ATF regulate the sales of weapons. The only reason that we don't have more crimes using automatic weapons is because of the restrictions on them. So yes, they do reduce the number of automatic weapons on the street. And yes Automatic weapons can be far more destructive. Otherwise, the military would't use them.
Oh yes, I know they aren't magic, it still take skill. However if your shooting into a mass of people. Firing 700-900 rpm's with a 30 round mag, reloading then being able to fire again that fast is going to be far more effective than semi auto in a crowd. Especially before they scatter.
>>
>>134645292
>The only reason that we don't have more crimes using automatic weapons is because of the restrictions on them

Opinion.

>And yes Automatic weapons can be far more destructive

Opinion.

> However if your shooting into a mass of people. Firing 700-900 rpm's with a 30 round mag, reloading then being able to fire again that fast is going to be far more effective than semi auto in a crowd

Opinion.
>>
>>134620592

he is associated with terrorism, he never said anything, he should have said something beyond what he did, named co conspirators
>>
>>134639669
>William Luther Pierce's book The Turner Diaries is directly to blame for the OKC bombing.

No its not, but "Das Capital" is to blame for the murders of atleast 200,000,000 people
>>
>>134640342
>Yes, there will be sellouts, infiltrators and a lot of heat from the top; with each side calling the other a traitor; but in the future, the MIC wil be selecting "troops" from a different pool of people, that no longer agree with the post-9/11 ideological approach to doing fuck all for this nation, while financing, fighting and dying in endless wars for a piece of middle eastern scrub land that has never done anything for the US while calling it "Patriotism"
Damn right
>>
>>134645292
>The ATF regulate the sales of weapons.

you realize they had cited an office in that building the year before for illegally storing munitions in a public building, munitions by military law have to be stored in a very specific way, it is illegal to just pile them up in an office building someplace, which various agencies in that building that were not the ATF we doing and suffering the consequences as well, another government building was broken into, what was stolen, hi tech blasting caps, military grade bang bang
>>
>>134642852
>Yeah lets get rid of the ATF, so some disgruntled teen can bring a fully automatic weapon to the next school shooting, or better yet, he can just buy as much Ammonium Nitrate as he wants why stop at a school shooting when you can use ANFO!

Sure, we would not have any more WACOs, sting ops, gun running to cartels, and more freedom and secuirty, so yeah lets great rid of the ATF
>>
>>134645292
Gun Grabbing faggot who needs to be deported to South Africa
>>
>>134645540
I read a study once, isn't the amount of rounds fired per actual casualty in the us military in Iraq or might of been there and/or Afghanistan, like well over 10,000 per? Something like that, it's a ridiculously high number for people actually shot.
Spray and pray is good for tactical suppression. Aiming is good for hitting a target.

Point being, the US government spends 1.5 billion, and employs ~5,000, all taxes paid in order to enforce a bureaucracy, where here the argument being made is the justification for it is that school shootings, and at that a maybe for some hypothetical number of them, won't be so bad because some teenage crazy didn't get a machine gun.

Well I'll be. I guess um, all the running those firearms to mexican drug cartels is okay, just long as a school shooting somewhere, hypothetically, doesn't have a 10,000 dollar fertilizer bomb some angry goth kid magic'd himself into ownership is involved, to go along with his uh, m249 SAW and Rambo ammo pelt he bought with his paper route monies.
Thank you government. I feel safer. The law is the law. The law is the best.
>>
>>134639387
>I'm really curious why they do it.
to advance their incrementalist agenda
>>
>>134645988
>so yeah lets great rid of the ATF

thats not going to stop your problems, you need to redefine what is acceptable activity from all branches of government and define what everything else is and group it together with organized crime, no more organized crime in the judiciary
>>
>>134646418
>some angry goth kid magic'd himself into ownership

have parents in military intelligence or military defense industry is somehow now magic?
>>
>>134647418
^.- What? I worked in a factory making cars once.
You wanna see my sweet ride? Oh wait, that isn't how it works. Sheesh man.
Besides you're a lefty-pig. Figured you'd cream your oink pants, if the gated community's charter school got shot up. No inheritance tax needed if you can take it all, right?
>>
>>134620592
tell me, mr cia
>>
>>134640342
>Yes, there will be sellouts, infiltrators and a lot of heat from the top; with each side calling the other a traitor; but in the future, the MIC wil be selecting "troops" from a different pool of people, that no longer agree with the post-9/11 ideological approach to doing fuck all for this nation, while financing, fighting and dying in endless wars for a piece of middle eastern scrub land that has never done anything for the US while calling it "Patriotism"
Minds like yours are why i keep coming back to /pol/ God Bless you, anon
>>
>>134620592
low self-esteem redneck
>>
If more people emulated his example you guys wouldn't have such a tyrannical federal government, or at least some states would have freed from that unholy union.

I don't advocate for terrorism or the indiscriminate killing of government workers but, god, would it have solved many problems long ago if it happened more often.

"When people fears the government there is tyranny and when government fears the people there's etc etc...." you get what I mean, it wouldn't be bad if the ones getting slaughtered regularly were those at government, not the citizens.

pic unrelated, I like german aviation
>>
File: 1500489189620.jpg (16KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
1500489189620.jpg
16KB, 296x314px
>>134623849
The government has been using children as "human sheilds" for a long time.

If idiot McVeigh had known children were in there he would have not bombed that building.

Why do you think federal buildings have day care centers in them?
>because the government cares for its workers.

No retard it's to deter people from committing act of violence.
>>
File: Lavoy.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Lavoy.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>134655533
>Big talk
>No action

You and rest of the cowards stayed at home while people literally put their lives and freedom on the line up at Malheur
>>
>>134658381
idk wtf are you talking about because I'm not even american, but I think all I've said in that post is pretty much self evident regardless of who said it.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.