[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come White people are never Thanked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: download (3).jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
15KB, 236x236px
I mean look around, everything you see is from white people.

Why isn't there national thank white people day?
>>
File: tumblr_nqyvhwDnGU1rvxf4do9_1280.jpg (155KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqyvhwDnGU1rvxf4do9_1280.jpg
155KB, 806x806px
You're welcome.
>>
BECAUSE EXIST A THING CALL CULTURAL MARXISM, THEY WANT TO DO A REVOLUTION WITH THE MINORITIES AND WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK. JUST READ ABOUT CULTURAL MARXISM AND THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL
>>
>>134619932
Electricity is pretty great, I dig indoor plumbing too that's pretty awesome. Nobody ever says thanks for the constant availability of drinking water either, I like that a lot.
>>
>>134619932
Because heaven forbid somebody actually gives gratitude to the people responsible for everything they own
>>
>>134619932
>>134620475
There should be. And keep it "up" with the buff male versions of your argument
>>
File: download (4).jpg (187KB, 520x297px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
187KB, 520x297px
>>
>>134620995
From left to right: Lift with; shop with; beach with; have sex with; bring to family's house with; go driving with; going to hand egg stadiums with
>>
>>134619932
Because our culture worships the weak.
>>
>>134621137
>hand egg
LOL! XD
>>
>>134619932
Because the second Jews were considered white they started promoting anti-whiteness
>>
>>134619932
Literally because Jews
>>
File: merchantwolf.jpg (138KB, 526x737px) Image search: [Google]
merchantwolf.jpg
138KB, 526x737px
>>134619932
>>
>>134619932
Aids feminism consumerism gays
>>
I always thought blacks should at least thank the 300k white soldiers who died freeing them
>>
>>134619932
but muh algebra, fireworks, elevators, and other wildly specific things invented hundreds of years ago and hard to trace to a specific source
>>
>>134622153
What? Truvada. Definition of gay is "no women" how is that feminism. What does your post have to do with OP except maybe the photo. White people are consumerist? Are all of them? And the first people might have been white but if all you're doing is fighting whites and saying "gay" that makes no sense because they made both of us if youre black. And blacks are big on the down low and sag pants
>>
File: 20170706_151740.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_151740.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Because everyday is a glorious white people day.
>>
>>134619932
That's racist
>>
File: White.png (37KB, 608x266px) Image search: [Google]
White.png
37KB, 608x266px
>>
>>134622627
voting for kid rock :)
>>
>>134619932
You know how kids never thank their parents? Same idea. Ultimately it is our ancestors' and elders' fault for not raising these rotten children right. And it is the white race's fault. They took up this mantle of responsibility when they could have simply exterminated weaker groups. And they failed. Now we have to fix the situation. Tough task but it's what we have
>>
>>134619932
Father's Day
>>
>>134622627
theres hope yet

although i dont think "talk" refers also to rape murder or theft
>>
>>134624936
my sides
>>
>>134619932
Jews.
>>
Why isn't there a thank jews day?

Think about all the jews have done for the world. They have literally won 1/5 of the Nobel Prize, and made some of our most important scientific, medical, and technological breakthroughs.
>>
File: kid_rock.jpg (151KB, 778x810px) Image search: [Google]
kid_rock.jpg
151KB, 778x810px
>>134619932
The Alt-Right should start campaiging for "national thank white people day".

I could see Spencer doing interviews on CNN about it. The triggering would be fucking glorious.
>>
File: didact.jpg (73KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
didact.jpg
73KB, 542x542px
>>134623073

Fool! The mantle of responsibility belongs to Forerunners and Forerunners only!
>>
>>134620475
2 1 4 3
>>
File: Go fuck yourself.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Go fuck yourself.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>134619932
Thank you for destroying the world. Thank you for obliterating the environment, then trying to propagandize this as a positive thing and anyone who cares about other living beings as "evil'. Thank you for falling on your knees to your masters the jews. Thank you for handcuffing the world in bone-crushing end stage capitalism.

Thank you for fucking ruining everything.

But most of all, thank you for exterminating yourselves. The best gift you ever gave.
>>
>>134629123
Lol
>>
>>134619932
Yeah white people made a lot of inventions, but look how much chaos the world has been thrown into because of them.

Give me medieval ages, where you began as a servant from 7-13, became an esquire at 13, which meant taking care of the White Knights horse, feeding it, grooming it, polishing it's armor, making sure ever bolt, hinge, and part of it was free of rust, in perfect working condition, making sure the leather straps were fastened, seeing to it that the sword was sharp and sturdy. Having my own set of small armor, laying it on the alter at night in silent prayer to God, devotion to doing good, preparing myself to one day be a White Knight, at the age of 21, going throughout the world, dispatching evil, freeing the oppressed. THAT is the world we will never see again, all thanks to technology. And I'd have given anything to have been a Knight.
>>
>>134629808
Edgy
>>
>>134630242
You have a very idealistic view of how knights at that time were. And that would not be life for the majority of white people.
>>
>>134630242
>dispatching evil, freeing the oppressed
>This is the lie that white men believe about their own jewish past
Christians were never big on "freeing the oppressed", barring maybe slavery in America. They sure as hell were the opposite of that during the Medieval period.
>>
>>134629123

t. Subversive nigger trying to get you to like the arab mutts
>>
>>134630825
I'm waiting on your history lesson.
>>
>>134620995
HHNNNNGGGG!!!!!!
>>
>>134629808
And what would you have done differently cunt?
>>
>>134630825
>>134632087
It isn't idealistic at all. In fact it is total devotion to God. It is complete obedience. For service is obedience, or it is nothing. It is one of, if not the greatest personification of Christian ideals.

You are probably atheist so I could understand that you will find what you can and want to about knighthood to suit your view on it. What I have laid out for you is precisely how it worked for those deemed worthy for it. Do you think being a servant for another family for 7 years id ideal? Do you think looking after another mans armor, horse, weapons, and clothes for 7 more years is ideal? Do you think being a part of the royal guard, basically being a soilder/police man (it's equivalent at the time), and not having a wife or children was ideal? Helping people who you don't know, who may be bad themselves? For that is true Chirstian Charity. Charity is not giving money at all. That is alms. Charity is giving something to anyone who may or may not diserve it, in spite of your feeling about them, and in spite of your feelings about the job at hand. There is nothing sentimental or emotional in it, it is purely dictacted by the will of the man. It is true manhood.

The view I have laid out may in fact be 'romantic', though I don't even think it is that. But its reality is not ideal. Yet I think that nothing would be better, and closer to God, than being a Knight.
>>
>>134619932
Actually, we should thank the Jews for everything.

>Jews
>Asians
>Aboriginals
>white
>Blacks
>>
Because "white" people didn't invent useful things. Individual people invented useful things and we honor them by writing their names in a textbook. The average person was illiterate until the 20th century.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.