[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veterans of pol, tell us a war story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 93

File: warriorfrog.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
warriorfrog.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
It doesn't have to be hardcore. Tell us an amusing tale of negro or female ineptitude, perhaps. Family war stories from when grandpa killed the nips are welcome here too.
>>
My grandfather was in the military. Don't really know the details, but he was a Sergeant or something, I believe. Anyway, one night he got really bored and decided to grab a big old box of blank ammunition, climb onto the roof of the officers' mess all where some important British and Australian officers were having a dinner, and drop the box straight down through one of the windows in the roof. The box went off, he was caught and demoted, then discharged later. An Australian hero.

My father later did something similar in the Cadets, and had an incident where he panicked and shot an officer Cadet in the ass with a blank round or something during an exercise.
>>
Scaled Pointe du Hoc on a rope ladder with a knife between my teeth and killed me a bunch of Krauts in Call of Duty 2
>>
File: frog.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>134617749
Bump.

/pol/ is become death. Destroyer of libfags.
>>
>>134617749
>where he panicked and shot an officer Cadet in the ass with a blank round or something during an exercise.
How do you panic during an exercise?
>>
Great grandfather killed some nazis and raped some german teenagers. Not much desu. Other great grandpa survived okinawa and guadalcanal
>>
>>134618105
Apparently they were doing some kind of exercise where they were meant to be simulating a battle, and were given blanks in their rifles because this was back in the sixties or something. He sneaked up behind an older young man who was an officer, screamed "SURRENDER" and fired his gun accidentally in the panic and excitement of actually capturing an officer. The officer, having been shot in the ass, stood up and bolted off into the distance. My uncle who was also in the Cadets confirmed this story, but it should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
Grandpa was in Vietnam. They kept getting harassed by VC from the nearby village. Commanding officer got pissed off and they went into this village and killed everybody in it. I mean literally, everybody.

After that, people from nearby villages heard about it and were quick to point out the VC so they wouldn't be fucking slaughtered.

Also, they were ordered to bury some 200 dead VC one time or some ridiculous amount of enemy dead. The company CO was not having that, so they literally blew them to mist with C4 or some other explosive.

They also had a skull of a NVA soldier on the front of one of their APC's.
>>
I've never been in the military but someone shot at my truck while I was delivering amazon packages and I quit. I didn't even know they were shooting at me specifically until one of the bullets hit the rear end of my car as I was driving away.

I never even told anyone I worked with about it, I just quit
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (338KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
338KB, 1024x1536px
These threads can get really good. Tell us about the time you killed all those Iraqis and fucked their kids, anon.
>>
>>134617749

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=qnNsTIex_pc

I fight to show the world that Most Jewish/Christian/Muslim people are not Warmongers, Just normal people.

I gain nothing.
>>
Grandfather was in ww2, Air Force (but what is was called when it was the Army). Captured an Italian baretta pistol and brought it back. I shot it last year.

Not the best story but it's all I got.
>>
>>134618396
I dont want to know about the kids but a good hadji kill story is pretty good.
>>
File: 1500584273359.jpg (20KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500584273359.jpg
20KB, 380x420px
>>134618334
The most crazy shit from the Vietnam war had to be the tunnel rats, those guys who climbed down into tunnels with a .45 and a flashlight to clear out the gooks. Sometimes they would climb down onto a shit smeared punjee pit. Sometimes they would boobytrap them with grenades and scorpions and shit. You would have to have your goddamn balls screwed on pretty tight to go down in one of those gook holes.
>>
>>134618665
My grandpa is the reason I did not think Gook was a racial slur til literally 2 years ago, and I'm 18, Army ROTC cadet in college. I do come from rural Tennessee and not too many people use it besides Vietnam vets, so, in my defense, it's just what I know now. Just like I didn't know nigger was a racial slur til I was 9.
>>
File: -Stryker_in_Mosul_02.jpg (115KB, 1240x1026px) Image search: [Google]
-Stryker_in_Mosul_02.jpg
115KB, 1240x1026px
I hit IED's three separate times in Mosul circa 2005 while driving.

Was picking my nose in the back of a striker when the vehicle in front of us hit a 500kg aircraft bomb in the back of a pickup. I got a bloody nose from jamming my finger up there but everyone else thought it was the blast pressure.
>>
>>134617749
I was here during Romney vs Obama.

/pol/ was a bastion of free speech and open discourse then. Now it's only partisan camps and shitposting.

I miss 2012-2013 /pol/, I miss a lot of 2012 boards.
>>
>>134618665

Couldn't they just flame thrower gook tunnels and burn up oxygen or some shit
>>
>>134617749
I saw an afghani who thought he was a jingle truck:
>wake up on stairs, start making diesel sounds, walk around village making truck sounds, park on stairs, lay down and sleep, repeat.
>>
>>134617996
Such illustrious stock you descend from.
>>
>>134618531
Because Chair Force pogues don't do anything cool or manly unless they are Pilots. or now, para-rescue or combat controllers. Security forces don't do shit. The Army or Marine Corps is the right of passage to manhood to the American male.
>>
File: 1500022994064.jpg (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1500022994064.jpg
12KB, 208x243px
>>134618815
>be me, young kid
>uncle joe had a few too many beers
>drunk, jabbering about gooks
>mom, what's a gook
>nothing son
>gottafuckingknow.jpg
>school next day
>ask teacher, Mrs. Whatever, what's a gook
>few kids snicker, teacher flips shit
>GO TO OFFICE NOW
>shit, wasn't even racist yet
>send me home with a note
>mom literally facepalms in exasperation
>>
File: Soldier.png (319KB, 473x470px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.png
319KB, 473x470px
>>134618387
That's actually a pretty cool story, anon.
>>
>>134618994

>the zim zam trial was peak /pol/

I remember some guy who had a nervous break down and was autistically telling everyone he knew to arm them selves and be ready for a chimp out of which had never been seen.

When nothing happened I think he quit /pol/
>>
>>134619092
eh it was a prison colony
>>
File: $$.jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
$$.jpg
8KB, 304x166px
>>134619009
IDK mane that's just how they did it. I think they did explode them sometimes but idk, might have been after they clear them. I heard Afghanistan has tunnels too. I think they were old irrigation tunnels or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>134619030

Surprised there isn't more of that considering they all breed with their cousins.
>>
>>134619092
There's more, actually. My brother was in the Cadets when I was a young boy (he really didn't want to be) and was kicked out because he punched an older boy who was the son of one of the organising adults in charge of the whole thing, and he refused to apologise. Apparently the older boy was being a snobby little shit because his daddy was in charge, and my brother got mad and hit him in the face.

I applied for the Army but was rejected because of a congenital defect. Shame, woulda liked to have followed in the footsteps of my grandfather, great-grandfather, and great-great-grandfather.
>>
When my dad was in nam during basic they gathered all the whites in a room and told them they had to give pfc to one of the niggers.
Times havent changed much
>>
>>134618531

>beretta pistol

He should mail it back to the italian army with a note saying "this is why you lost ww2"
>>
>>134619358

Sucks.

I wish they accepted people with autism .
>>
>>134619407

More to do with the fact Italians just suck massive shit at fighting wars.
>>
>>134619479
I wish it was autism. It's actually a lot more serious than that and will probably kill me nice and early.
>>
File: 1463659859635.jpg (87KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463659859635.jpg
87KB, 501x700px
My granddad was English and served with the Royal Navy on a submarine in the Indian ocean during World War Two. He saw some other sailor get a letter from his girlfriend back home telling him that he'd been literally cucked. The poor guy tried to drown himself, and the captain wasn't stopping for his sake, so he was just left there in open water... but according to my granddad he heard later another Royal Navy boat had come along behind by chance and picked that idiot up, so he lived.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 225x200px
>>134619407
>>
File: Gunman.jpg (49KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
Gunman.jpg
49KB, 600x522px
>>134619567
Look at this way, if the congenital defect wouldn't have gotten you the deadly wildlife of Australia would. Either way you're fucked. So take some comfort in that.
>>
Friend of my dad's was in Nam. He was in charge of setting charges in the event that VC tried to sneak into camp at night. He would set charges all around the camp facing outward and if he heard the zips he was to detonate the charges and blast them away. Well one night he sets the charges and he hears something in the jungle. He isn't sure what is going on but he comes very close to detonating his charges, but doesn't. When morning comes the troops go around to gather the explosives and find that they have all been turned and pointed inward toward the camp. If he would have detonated them, he and all of his fellow soldiers would have probably been killed.
>>
great grand father was in WWII

Purple Heart

Took shrapnel to his back, barely missed his spine, had to shit out of a bag for a while after that

Said in one fight he saw a german tank run over a foxhole with some boys in it or some shit about them drowning under the mud

Got to hold his side piece one day when I was like 7,.. my mom did not approve

My piece of shit uncle inherited it when he died and sold it...

IDK what kind of gun it was, was the first gun I ever held. He sat in a recliner all day with a little side desk to him all day every day. One of my last visits with him he just opens the drawer and pulls out his fucking gun and hands it to me. It was heavier than I expected. I was so shocked I had no idea what to do it was so fucking cool. I was holding a weapon that may have legitimately been used to kill people before.
>>
>be running PSD for certain folk
>meet with X militants in X neighborhood in Iraq.
>offer them gibz in exchange for turning on their friends or at least stop killing us.
>meeting ends in screaming and telling us we'd die if we step foot in this town again.

cont?
>>
File: 1500586173983.jpg (14KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
1500586173983.jpg
14KB, 300x227px
>>134619658
Never kill yourself over a heartless cheating shedevil rapscallion, anon.
>>
>Truck rolls up full of rucks and duffels
>form 2 straight chains and start downloading bags
>not everyone was needed so a few guys just gaggle around
>high speed NCO sees us
>"what the fuck is this grab ass game you pieces of shit better snake that chain!"
>Form 1 line of dudes weaving back and forth so literally everyone touched every bag on the way to the staging area.
>>
>>134619660
I take comfort in knowing I had a chance to live in the greatest nation on Earth while it was still mostly white.
>>
File: time.jpg (25KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
25KB, 450x312px
>>134619567
>. It's actually a lot more serious than that and will probably kill me nice and early.
Maybe that is a blessing.
>>
File: Sea Lion.png (348KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Lion.png
348KB, 499x368px
>>134619181
Not gonna lie, I was using too much Twitter and a couple of other message boards that were pretty toxic back then and I was scared to death that was going to happen. I had let myself of too deep into that angry rabbit hole. But even some Florida sheriffs told the fed they were worried about massive civil unrest so I thought I was right to be worried.

I live in a town that just over half black and I was in a panic when the court clerk said "NOT GUILTY" and Zimmerman blinked. My housemate and her boyfriend were cheering the verdict and I was sperging out locking doors & windows in a panic. The South Park episode in which Carman thought there would be a black apocalypse nailed me to the T.

<===mfw the verdict was read.
>>
File: 1500609762140.jpg (99KB, 960x911px) Image search: [Google]
1500609762140.jpg
99KB, 960x911px
>>134619750
Sure, but what the fuck is PSD? And what kind of gibbs?
>>
>>134619148
on that same now
>gpa fought in korea
>live in area with huge korean influx
>gpa fucking hates gooks
>driving around town, all bad drivers he calls gooks, when they are a gook he says "SEE? FUCKIN TOLD YA. COULDN'T FLY PLANES THEN, CAN'T DRIVE CARS NOW."
he was in the chair force, used to be a navigator on large bombers, don't know what, he died before I thought to ask more (imagine that, current chair force fags)
anyway
>start to think its a funny word
>start calling koreans at school gooks
>we don't know what it means and neither do they
>koreans calling each other gooks, my white friends calling them gooks, was a good time
>finally in gym glass, 9 year old me has awesome idea
>"Ms. gym teacher, how about gooks vs. all?"
>"what did you just say?
>"how about gooks vs. all?"
>takes me to principal, get yelled at
>even after I stop doing it everybody is still calling koreans, including other koreans, gook
>teachers had to sit my entire grade down (4 classes of 25) and tell everybody gook is a mean word
I literally spread that to the whole class, looking back on it it's fucking hilarious. Thanks grandpa. Wish I care more to ask about your life before you died.
>>
>>134617749
Great grandpa fought in the first World War. He got shot through the mouth and was laying in no man's land for three days until one of his comrades got him. Got a purple heart. One of my granduncles got shot and killed in the Philippines by a Jap hiding in the trees.
>>
My grandad didn't fight in the war, He was a farmer and had exemptions from the draft

My second grandad worked around the system
>>
>>134619407
>>134619407
Italy small arms were one of the few things they were competent in during the war. They were incompetent at absolutely everything else.
also
>small arms win wars
>fucking pistols win wars
>>
>>134619702
I knew a Seabee that was in Nam with the same story. They detonated one as the the enemy sapper was tampering with it.
>>
File: M1911 Pistol.jpg (251KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
M1911 Pistol.jpg
251KB, 1600x1042px
>>134619730
I have no idea, but it could have been a 1911. Those old original ones are heavy as hell. Great guns. Did it perhaps resemble pic related?
>>
>>134617749
Two uncles in Europe. They landed on D-Day. Both survived.
But one had a MG-42 machine gun burst tear through his winter jacket and kill his buddy right beside him.
I'm told he was never the same.
Another uncle was a tank commander in the Marines in the Pacific, had two tanks shot out from under him on Okinawa on the same day.
My dad went through boot camp and was discharged (youngest brother of 4), immediately joined the merchant marine, saw other merchant ships hit by Japanese torpedos in the South Pacific.
>>
File: 1500748360546.jpg (97KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500748360546.jpg
97KB, 728x640px
>>134619702
>>
>>134619897
Protective Security Detail.
>>
>big boss ass general coming to visit the COP.
>CO is trying to fit his tongue all the way up that ass
>Has whole company gear up to police call outside the wire
>areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
>spend 2 days walking on line police calling piss bottles and dip spitters that accumulated over a decade outside various guard towers
>big boss ass general cancels meeting
>>
i almost joined the air force once
>>
>>134619730
Was it a colt 1911? Google it
>>
My grandpa fought in the Forgotten War as it has formally come to be named
He was a motor launcher armed with a m1 garand.
He got a lot of awards yet I never really looked at them.
Apparently he was a Sarg. but lost his rank due to him fucking around with the cadets.
Such as, 100 push ups in 5 minutes or else you're going to be hounded by DIs. He never did tell me war stories though, I could tell his time there was tragic. But he does have an entire book about his adventures there. He recorded everyday specifically what time its awesome. One day I will read that to full length .
>>
>>134619702
Clever bastards.
But if they were really smart, they would have made a bunch of noise after they were turned instead of just sneaking away. I mean wtf, they had a perfect opportunity.
>>
>>134619009
They constructed them in a way that you couldnt do that, e.g. Via sinks filled with water, similar to how a syphon works in your bathroom. You had sometimes to dive for 5-10 secs. That worked like a blast door and terminated pressure/fire
>>
>>134617749
> Tell us an amusing tale of negro or female ineptitude, perhaps.

You'll enjoy this one

>Mulatto
>Join Navy because it's become a family tradition.
>In boot camp, and it's swim qualification day.
>I get really sick right after breakfast and throw up a bunch
>Ask to go to infirmary
>My Chief thinks I'm trying to get out of the swim test and doesn't let me go until I almost yak in his trash can
>Fast forward one week
>Go to make-up swim test for failures and absentees
>Literally everyone there is black
>Extra safety swimmers are in the water because nigs are such garbage swimmers
>My turn
>Jump off of the 10 foot platform, push off the bottom to the surface, and start swimming to the other end of the pool.
>All the other niggers taking the test make me look like Michael Phelps.
>Actually manage to pass a dude who started in my lane before me.

It's crazy how many niggers join the Navy of all of branches and have no clue how to swim.
>>
File: SmugHitler.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SmugHitler.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>134617749
This board inspired me to start saying nigger a lot more and sharing my hatred of the Jews. Literally nobody cared because everybody already hates niggers and Jews in Australia.
I got some blowback on the Gook offensive from five foot tall girls at Uni though so I quietly shelved that one.
Got a ton of support for telling everybody that transexuality is just a dick chopping scam created by the Jews to abuse White children.
Becoming a NatSoc is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Suddenly I am edgy as fuck.
Also now that I treat girls with disdain they seem a lot more interested in me.
Thanks /pol/
You were right again.
>>
File: 1499883207366s.jpg (79KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
1499883207366s.jpg
79KB, 960x846px
>>134619926
>gooks vs all
>>
>>134620287
Yeah, that is basically what he said. He basically wondered why they never raised hell while they had the chance. He said he never understood why they just walked away, but was obviously always extremely grateful they did.
>>
>>134620132

that's it

just looked like a big hunk of metal, had a slight glimmer even in the dimly lit living room , and it was big... I nearly dropped it after he let go and 7 year old me was trying to hold it
>>
File: DSCN1547_1.jpg (791KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1547_1.jpg
791KB, 1632x1224px
I put a SMAW HEDP warhead into this guys' firing position from about 200-250 meters. The dumbass let out like a 50 round spray from his RPK at my patrols maneuver element while I was already in the support-by-fire position with a rocket loaded and ready. He was shooting through a hole punched in a mud wall so the gasses following the bullet out of the barrel blew a bunch of dirt and debris out of the hole as well. It made locating his position super easy as you could clearly see a stream of dirt being blown out of a wall.
>>
File: woods-04.jpg (89KB, 950x629px) Image search: [Google]
woods-04.jpg
89KB, 950x629px
I was heading to the chow hall when it got hit by a suicide bomber. Had I been 5 minutes earlier I would have been right there at the end of the line where the guy blew up.
>>
>>134620511
Rest in pieces, fat man. He had a lotta guts.
>>
>>134620511
Top kek. Thank you. Is he afghan, iraqi or what? So fucking funny.
>>
>>134620389
Swimming is something pretty damn recent to be honest, before ATLEAST the 18th century, very few people, even among sailors, knew how to swim.
>>
>>134617749
my grand pappy serviced planes as a mechanic during the early days of vietnam
>>
>get blown up in a vehicle
>medevacced to BAF
>cut all my clothes off
>discharged from hospital after 3 days
>have no clothes at all
>LNO doesn't get me clothes because she's a retarded negress
>Steal a couple of track suits from an unlocked closet
>beg for cigarettes on route Disney until travel is arranged back to my unit
>get wife to wire me $500
>spend it all on cigarettes and dip
>return to unit in a track suit with nothing but a garbage bag full of tobacco.
>>
>>134620160
Imagine if you were in that situation. He was drafted, so he didn't even volunteer to be there in the first place fighting a stupid war that didn't even need to be fought, and shouldn't have been. A war where there is no clear battle line, and no true directive. A war that can't be won. Sounds hellish to me.
>>
File: 1500765448830.jpg (8KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500765448830.jpg
8KB, 200x202px
>>134620393
>>
File: 1500482335215.jpg (85KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1500482335215.jpg
85KB, 540x721px
>>134620654
My sides. Glad you lived anon
>>
>>134617749
My best friend's dad was in the Army during Vietnam and told me some stories over beers sometimes. Highlights include:

>Doing any drug he could get his hands on, and being high for most of his deployment.
>A guy in a town near base basically whoring out his daughter in the hopes of getting her a green card marriage.
>A Lieutenant stopping a patrol so that he could shoot up heroin
>>
File: 1498857423517s.jpg (2KB, 125x63px) Image search: [Google]
1498857423517s.jpg
2KB, 125x63px
>>134620654
>>
>>134619897
Sorry, it's a Protective Security Detail.

Gibz was cash.

cont.
>load up inna humvees and suburbans.
>before we leave militia dude walks up to me
>smells like garbage
>smiles his brown teeth at me as he makes the throat cutting gesture.
>no heavy weapons, because raisins. Humvee turret manned by a dude with M4 and SAW
>snap unfriendly rally being held on green route
>take alternate that parallels a bad neighborhood controlled by militia leader.
>get bad feeling.
>see several dudes run out into the street with RPKs and an RPG.
>First thought was to notify my team
>Not what I said
>Scream "Oh shit" instead
>watch Johny Jihad send his RPG screaming by the convoy and explode on a building.
>vehicle in front of mine swerves left hard, hits median, jumps it and high centers it on the median.
>vehicle is down.
>open my door and greeted with crescendo of gunfire.
>grab my mk18 and start making my way to the rear of the vehicle.
>See Hadji duck into a room of the corner building on the road intersecting with ours.
>see more movement.
>lean out and start firing at the guy in the window.
>Attract fire from two other hadjis. Rounds skipping off the road and smashing into the concrete median.
>plain clothes dudes are belching out of the high centered vehicle like ants, scurrying through cover to the nearest vehicle with a clear seat
>VIP car and HUMVEE were fucking gone from the get go.
>Finally get the greenlight that crossload is complete.
>run back to my vehicle and dive into the trunk.
>wrecked vehicle gets a thermite goodbye.
>peel out and run away like a good goy.

pretty sure I shot two of em.
>>
File: 1-77_Ar_Coat_of_Arms.gif (43KB, 200x435px) Image search: [Google]
1-77_Ar_Coat_of_Arms.gif
43KB, 200x435px
>>134617749
>Iraq, Muthanna Province
>At a small outpost with in local Iraqi Police
>Smells like ass 24/7
>Haven't had a normal meal in 5 month when I went on leave
>Buddy Specialist buys a chicken from the market
>Dude fucken really?
>Yeah, we are going to nuke the fuck out of this thing to avoid sickness but it's worth it
>Try to find a way to cook it
>I see our gunner passed out in a humvee
>Get an idea
>Grab platoon fatass (something like 350lbs+ fully kitted up) and have him gear up
>Explain to specialist buddy my plan
>Grab 4 padlocks
>Quietly place the locks to seal the humvee
>fuck with the chicken till it gets pissed
>chuck chicken in the humvee
>Chicken flips shit
>Gunner flips shit
>Fatass takes a seat on the gunner hatch
>SFC dies laughing as he watched the whole thing
>LT starts laughing
>Platoon gathers to watch the show

The chicken was delicious
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (68KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
68KB, 425x960px
>>134620511
Holy shit that's literally him? Looks like he definitely had a leg up on you. At least he was standing tall until the end. Now he knows how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Sweet beard though.
>>
File: IMGA0223.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA0223.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>134620634

Afghani. It happened in Helmand province in 2010.
>>
File: 1467641259975.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1467641259975.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
Space Corps veterans of pol, tell us a war story
>>
My grandfather faught in WW2 and he brought back a bayonet he got off a dead Nazi and he bequeathed it to me. After the war he became and avid hunter. He had over 40 rifles and even devoted an entire room to his guns and repacking bullets. He also bequeathed to me a few of the guns. Fuckin kek.
>>
>>134620907
Got 2. Awesome work. Fucking scum.
>>
>>134620537
I don't even know what to say. Damn. Rarely does anything I see genuinely render me speechless anymore. RIP
>>
>>134621110
Were you at Marjah? I was there. :^)
>>
>>134620635
That's so strange. I can't imagine living near water and not figuring out how to swim, but I guess back before the 18th century people were too busy working and trying not to die.

>>134620654
They told me to be all that I could be... So I became a Slav.
>>
File: 1500446810488.jpg (108KB, 1010x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500446810488.jpg
108KB, 1010x1024px
>>134621110
Cool
>>
File: 1475795078225.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475795078225.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>134621146
Been at this for years and years. Doubt he'll be the last sand nigger I shoot and thanks.
>>
>be new guy on first mission
>don't trust me enough to be on the assaulting element yet so they put me as the Stryker driver
>we infil and everyone gets out of the strykers and set in for the assault on a compound
>assault element starts taking fire from the target compound, then guy runs from there to a little shack close to my blocking position
>the Gustav gunner is at the farthest blocking position and this guy is still shooting at the assault element so our Stryker goes up so our fifty gunner and hit the shack
>remote weapon system jams
>Stryker commander comes on the radio
>anon, do you want to get your first kill tonight?
>...yeah
>run over that fucking shack
>...ok
>run over the shack with 20 ton vehicle, crumples like pieces of paper
>the team that to clear the rubble said the guy saw the Stryker coming and tried to hide in a refrigerator to protect himself
>did not work out
>this was a little while after kingdom of the crystal skull had come out, be known for the rest of deployment as "the guy who killed Indiana Jones"
and that's how I killed my first person boys and girls
>>
Combat engineer in afghanistan ~6 years ago.
Couple close calls with IEDs, one was hidden in a culvert and blew the entire paved road out, they just popped it a little too late as we drove over it

Saw a grunt step on one from a couple hundred meters out and lose both legs at the knee and all his fingers, we called a bird in and it got there quick as fuck and saved him. All his buddies were covered in his blood when they came back, it was sad.

Saw some haji fuck kid being carried to our doc tent that stepped on an ied (or he was planting it) who completely lost both legs and he bled everywhere, he had to have died

Had a couple rounds come within a foot or 2 of my head while in the turret. Sucks cause in real life its hard as fuck to tell where incoming fire is actually coming from. Had a mk19 in the gun and didn't light the compound i suspected up cause there were civilians everywhere and ROEs are shit and our CO didn't have our backs. Getting shot at is a pretty weird feeling.

afghanistan is a shithole
>>
File: stepinto.jpg (152KB, 812x549px) Image search: [Google]
stepinto.jpg
152KB, 812x549px
The real story of war.
>>
My GrandDad was a truck driver on the eastern front in a division called GROSS-DEUTSCHLAND. Glad he survived the war but died around 60 when i was a toddler. Was a chain smoker, my dad (who propably heard some storys from him) used to tell me that Hitler was a criminal and stole my granddads best years.
>>
>>134617749
>>134617749
I was in Iraq when the insurgency peaked around 2006 and things got really bad. We were deployed and it was fucking hot. War is scary, but waiting for war is scariest. I remember standing on post and hearing small arms fire from Baghdad, and I knew I would be sent there. I remember one day specifically when we were loading up in the convoy and three friends I knew very well and other men from my platoon. They had to many in the front humvee where my friends were and I had to go all the way to the rear humvee. We were driving through a shithole when an IED blew up the front hummer. There was nothing other than the IED. Everyone in the front hummer died. It didn't really hit me until I got back to the bunker and we started packing my friends shit up and mailing unsent letters after reading them that my friends were fucking dead. We were all just kids in a place we didn't understand sent here by the USMC for some reason, but my friends were dead. My platoon supported me and I made new friends, but it just wasn't the same. I snapped when I got home and got real angry at my parents and looking back on it I felt bad.

It might sound selfish but I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything, nor do I regret my decision. I was thought very valuable lessons by that war.
>>
File: 1494988804504.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494988804504.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>134621288
Stay safe friend. If you're going to stay be the best damn one out there
>>
File: 1342506682000.jpg (70KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1342506682000.jpg
70KB, 848x480px
>>134621048
>Looks like he definitely had a leg up on you. At least he was standing tall until the end. Now he knows how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
File: 1500586699185.jpg (37KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500586699185.jpg
37KB, 720x490px
>>134620847
I bet a lot of dudes in Afghanistan did heroin while they were over there. Fuck, I would.
>>
File: 1475792802129.png (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475792802129.png
4MB, 1920x1200px
>>134621305
>RWS jams
Disengage RWS and locking pins and clear the jam manually then free gun it....u dip
>>
>be inna turret
>got like 3 packs of the finest pine lights American dollars can buy
>left my lighter back at base
>Driver also left his lighter
>others don't smoke
>All MREs already rat fucked for matches
>Jonesing hard after a couple of hours
>Stop for dismounted part of patrol
>Driver starts shaving bits of his survival fire starter off into a cigarette he's pinched between a radio mount
>steel and flint nigga
>have to maintain the cherry for 8 more hours
>trade off smoking 6 packs of cigarettes in the next 3 hours
>>
>>134621416
Shieet many spelling errors
Bunker>bunks
Thought>taught
>>
Best friend's girlfriend's dad is a semi-famous Canadian sniper. Get him piss drunk one night and ask him what the hardest thing about Afganistan was:

"When you hunker in you hunker in. You don't fucking move for anything. I spent 12 hours sitting in 2 of my own shits to get a shot in 30 degree weather"

Apparently the man literally petitioned for less gas inducing MRE's for sniper-spotter teams at one point
>>
File: 1493693301786.png (266KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493693301786.png
266KB, 480x458px
>>134621305
Looked up Stryker. holy fuck that's some pain on that bastard
>>
File: 8d7.png (569KB, 1280x2090px) Image search: [Google]
8d7.png
569KB, 1280x2090px
Not my story, but I suppose you'll find it amusing
>>
File: DSCF0430_1.jpg (592KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0430_1.jpg
592KB, 1408x1056px
>>134621202

I went to Marjah in 2012 on my second deployment, bounced back and forth between FOB Marjah and FOB Hansen. It was mostly pacified by that time though and it was boring as fuck. We only got shot at twice on our entire deployment and both times I was in the back of an MRAP and didnt even get to do anything. My first deployment to Sangin/Upper Gereshk in 2010 was the complete opposite. We lived on a small remote outpost doing foot patrols and getting shot at whenever we went further than 200 meters outside our patrol base. I went 5 months without a shower on that deployment.
>>
File: extremevetting.jpg (21KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
extremevetting.jpg
21KB, 500x413px
>>134621338
Sounds surreal.
>>
>>134620907
Hot damn. Don't feel bad, nothing of value was lost if you killed them, bunch of sick pedo fucks.
>>
>>134619881
>>134619181
>>134618994

I was here before Romney/Obama

the board was similar then, there was plenty of partisan camps and shitposting then too, and there are still quality threads now.

back then it was a lot slower so you could actually hold conversations more often. now it's pretty chaotic. also more liberals/redditors because Trump won (fair weather fans and they take us more seriously). used to be more libertarians as well.
>>
>fighting forest fire
>squirrel is on fire running for its life
>toss shovel at squirrel and kill it because it cant cross our line or itll cause a spot fire

WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW?! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
>>
>>134621516
I wasn't the gunner or the commander retard, do you think the Weapons Squad Leader wanted to be the commander of a Stryker that shot someone in a shack or ran over someone in a shack?
>>
>>134621505
literally nobody did
>>
>>134619368
Did the nig earn it or was it a diversity thing?
>>
>>134620847
My old boss was in army corps of engineers in Vietnam.
Started off in charge of a fuel dump.
Stayed high most of the time, says he actually talked with Donald Duck.
Commander shows up, boss throws clip board at commander.
Boss gets transferred to front line unit, mans a chain gun.
Also gets to blow things up because Army Corps of Engineers.
Happier, to a point.
>>
>>134617749
My great grandfather was in WWII. When the Allies were taking Hitler's Eagles Nest (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kehlsteinhaus), he went in shortly after the first group of men who captured the place. For whatever reason, he decided to pick up a door that had been kicked in from off the ground. Then he took the key from the door and mailed it home to my great grandma. She still has it, along with some uniforms of German soldiers my great grandpa shot and other artifacts.
Or at least so the story goes. I haven't personally seen it.
>>
>>134621657
My TF cut our teeth hard in Sangin and Gareshk area during 2010. Supported Helmand Spider and Moshtarak.

Did you guys have a guy get shot in the face like 20 meters from the COP? Happened to a marine unit before we ripped out to go back up north for more combat ops.

>>134621708
They really are.

>>134621744
Lighten up Francis.
>>
File: Yahya-Jammeh.jpg (88KB, 938x535px) Image search: [Google]
Yahya-Jammeh.jpg
88KB, 938x535px
>>134621416
So random huh? Damn. DOnt feel bad about getting upset, you were young and got sent to do some bullshit that you and your parents thought was the best thing to do at the time. You were taking it out on people close to you which is, unfortunately, what people do because there so few emotional outlets. They were likely just happy to have you back.
>>
>>134621416
>It might sound selfish but I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything, nor do I regret my decision. I was thought very valuable lessons by that war.
I can dig it.
>>
>>134621657
alcatraz?
>>
>>134621789
I now a shit tonne of dudes who got high while on deployment.
>>
>>134620907
damn.
good job.
>>
>>134621972
You tried to act super cool telling someone who wasn't a gunner how to clear a jam, I don't know how else you want me to respond other than calling you a fag
>>
>>134622104
on heroin/opium? I know some people smoked week with the ANA but never heard of anyone doing hard shit
>>
>>134621972

>Did you guys have a guy get shot in the face like 20 meters from the COP? Happened to a marine unit before we ripped out to go back up north for more combat ops.

Wasn't us. We had a few of our posts get shot in the helmet by snipers but no one getting shot in the face right outside the COP.

>>134622104

We had like 5 or 6 guys who would smoke hash on their rest days bet definitely never any heroin use.
>>
>>134621416
It could have just as easily been you in the wrong hummer. Don't feel guilty bro, I don't think your friends would want that. Thanks for your service.
>>
>>134621684
not really, pretty boring most of the time, we got pretty lucky and i still think it was the best time of my life
>>
>>134621578
>spent 12 hours in 2 of his own shits
a true Canadian patriot
>>
>>134621305
my only other really memorable kills was when we were pretty much doing nothing but vehicle interdictions by little birds for about half a month or so and when we took fire from this little sedan as we were pulling next to it I got to shoot a moving vehicle from the bench of a little bird with a 320 and blow it to shit.
>>
>>134621657
>I went 5 months without a shower on that deployment.
Fuck. I'm not even a neat freak but that would have fucked my world up. I had to use handiwipes for several days when we remodeled our bathrooms and I felt gross as fuck.
>>
>>134619148
How Young? And what kind of retarded school did you go to for them to get a kid in trouble for not even knowing wtf they were saying?
>>
While my Grand Uncle was an SS officer in the eastern front, my Grandpa was only 16yo in the final days of WW2, he had to go and fight in the Volkssturm at the Battle of Wegscheid, which was the final battle in Europe. He told me when the Americans marched towards the Town he wasnt able to shoot at the White guys, so he shot the first black guy he saw in his life. We even got the Helmet of that poor asshole lying around somewhere
>>
File: chipped beef crazy.jpg (339KB, 1861x1937px) Image search: [Google]
chipped beef crazy.jpg
339KB, 1861x1937px
From /k/ somewhere.
>>
File: IMG_2865.jpg (99KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
99KB, 650x487px
>>134620626

OMFG KEK
>>
File: 1486355070663.jpg (1MB, 2204x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1486355070663.jpg
1MB, 2204x1469px
helmand province stories.

>be inna taskforce
>think it's funneh to ride around in ANP vehicles
>six vehicle convoy
>be sitting in second car
>hear pop
>hear FWOOSH
>ear ripping explosion.
>See dust cloud envelope lead vehicle.
>see bluish smokey haze from RPG firing position.
>dismount
>medevac wounded
> find shooter.
>16 year old kid.
>ANP start kicking the shit out of him.
>Apparently he shot from his backyard because his parents came out
>parents watch ANP beat him nearly to death.
>do nothing but watch also.

>>134622234
Not really, I was just wondering why he wouldn't just clear the jam.

>>134622305
Yes, hard shit. Including pilfering med supplies like dumb asses.

>>134622321
We turned this piece of land over to some marine unit with LAVs and they had a guy get killed while they were leaving their patrol base/COP for a patrol.

>smoking hash on rest days
Shit was too unpredictable, at least for us. If I had a nigger for every time we'd get spun up when we were allegedly on the bench.

>>134622123
Thanks. I try.

>>134622586
that's pretty hot.
>>
File: wp1.jpg (104KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
wp1.jpg
104KB, 900x674px
I got to witness the second battle of Fallujah from a somewhat safe distance in 2004. My platoon setup a road block a few miles East of the city. Artillery hit that place with white phosphorous all night long.

The buildup to the battle was neat too. So many units moving in from all over Iraq bring tanks and so much ammunition.
>>
>>134619881

war is coming, dunno if it will be race war, but wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>134618612
Great Grandpa was in the merchant marines in WW2. When he was being shipped out some dumb broad thought he was John Wayne even though he was only 5'9 or something. Asked him to sign a napkin. So he did. I like to think that to this day some family out there has a napkin with my great grandfather's fake john Wayne signature and they consider it a valuable heirloom.
>>
File: 1500591463311.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500591463311.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>134621914
>nig
>earn it
>>
My father served in the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Some guy called Michael Black and his platoon or whatever you call them caught Robert Mugabe. They got orders to let him go for some retarded move of governmental/military suicide. My father and mother always said the should have killed him when they had a chance. Pity now look at Zimbabwe
>>
>around 1980s
>Father became Hauptfeldwebel (should be like Seargent First Class)
>Served in the 3rd Panzerdivison, Panzeraufklärungsbataillon 3 (tank reconnaissance)
>Doing exercises at the border
>Officers gone for a meeting
>"How about we shoot MG3 from our hips?"
>Some faggot fears it may trigger our eastern brothers
>Literally no one gives a shit
>Start firing rounds in the forest
>Alarm rings from somewhere off
>ohshit.jpg
>Officers coming back "wtf is going on"
>Bataillon from the DDR on guard near wall
>"We gonna piss off now?"
>Nah, we'd look weak
>Biggest Mexican Standoff in his whole career
>Literally thought about WW3
>Hours later both sides retreat nearly simultaneously
>Had to fill reports what the fuck happened

Bundeswehr, not even once
>>
File: 1499202467552.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499202467552.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>134621416
All you anons who pulled time in Iraq & Afghanistan, particularly during those hottest (combat wise) years, are god-tier. That would have scared the hell out of me to go outside the wire on patrols.
>>
My father is an American who fought in Vietnam. I could tell he was mentally fucked up from it as all he would do is watch war movies and TV shows such as band of brothers while never saying anything about the war.

But one day he was drunk and he started rambling about when he and his friends were bored on drugs one day so they started calling in napalm drops all over civilian villages. He said this eats at his conscious every day and he will never forget what horrors he caused to innocent people who were just scared and afraid.

He then started crying and passed out. I never mentioned it.
>>
>>134620393
Absolutely top tier shitpost m8
>>
>>134623041
Cheers mate.

Thread theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOf4hAdVp8
>>
File: patrolbase302.jpg (379KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
patrolbase302.jpg
379KB, 950x633px
>>134622763

We had 5 squads at our patrol base and we divided our schedule into 5 day weeks accordingly. 2 days of patrols, 1 day of post, 1 day of QRF, and 1 day of rest. The squad on QRF duty would be responsible for spinning themselves up to go out and react to any circumstance that called for it, and were also responsible for taking care of any working parties that needed to be done around the patrol base. The 1 day of rest was sacred to us and was almost never violated. After a few cycles of those 5 days you started to forget what the real date was because it was pretty irrelevant. i didn't even realize my 20th birthday passed until 3 days after the fact.
>>
>>134620387

brilliant
>>
>>134617749
I was in iraq guarding the dining facility (DIFAC), got let out on break for lunch and had some time to head back to my the barracks (its was a big warehouse with a bombproof roof) forgot what i did just took a piss changed my socks probably layed down for a few minutes when suddenly we started getting bombed. not just normal mortars it was something bigger. it was time for me to go back to the DIFAC and i was fully geared up and headed out the door, other soldiers were crouded around the door including a bro-tier Major in my unit. he said PFC ANON ARE YOU CRAZY? DONT GO OUT THERE. but all i could think of was i dont wanna be late, gotta guard the DIFAC. so i said "Thanks Sir but I gotta do my duty." and ventured out into the explosions. I ran and stayed near cover and barriers as much as possible but i couldn't help looking up at the rockets were raining down because it looked fucking epic and terrifying and hilarious. one of the few times i felt remotely like i thought being a soldier would be like.
>>
>>134622763
Those little bird missions were the shit man. The most we'd ever do is dismount and maybe move 50m to clear through the vehicles and grab the detainees then go back to the fob.
>>
>>134617996
Wow you will be an asset in the race war.
>>
>>134621048

reddit, leave
>>
File: 8.jpg (290KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
290KB, 550x500px
>>134623041

It's scary the first time but each successive time gets easier and easier until it hardly phases you at all. The Adrenaline high that comes from surviving a near-death experience unscathed is the best feeling I've ever experienced and after a few weeks we all actually came to crave the massive adrenaline dump that you get from a firefight.
>>
File: original.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I miss sitting on a OP at night looking out at the Syrian boarder thinking how everything was orderly on that side. Little did I know how fucked Syria would get in less than 10 years.
>>
>>134617749
Granpa lit some norks on fire as the flamethrower operator in korean war.
He became an alcoholic steel worker and all existing photos of the man are of him with beer cans on my mom's head.
Ol granpa was never quite right after the war I supposed. He lived down the street but i never met him. My Grandma threw his North Korean pistol away after he drove away to get lotto tickets and never came back lmao
This is a true story btw
He stole his brother'sname tojoin the Marines in 1951 when his friend was drafted.
True Californian patriot
Semper Fidelis
>>
File: 1.jpg (1020KB, 3000x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1020KB, 3000x2009px
Let me set the mood

>Dust storm
>Iraq
>US calls for immediate assistance to area. Heli down, multiple injured, unable to medevac
>We're 15km from it and currently having lunch but are low on fuel so we take lunch break to discuss our options and answer the call
>Empty fuel truck, 5 APC's and 2 HMMWV's. 3 squads. We head out
>Getting close
>Immediately start taking fire. Get on radio and blast US asking them who is firing at us
>No one knows
>First HMMWV hits IED and flys 15ft in air
>Pull off side of road, duck out back and haul ass across road the grab 3 Iraqi personnel from wreckage. One dead, two injured
>Cant see shit from dust storm
>Hear bullets whizzing by
>We get going again
>See this burning wreckage, must be the heli
>nope, blown up hilux and bunch of dead insurgents
>See ahead the crashed heli in field, soldiers ducked down behind it
>Insurgents firing from roof tops down onto them
>Too far to hit them, lay down suppression fire
>RPG too close to home
>Back up behind some buildings and a ridge
>Go in one foot
>APC's laying down supression fire on the town
>We haul ass on foot and g et upto the heli
>Hey fuckos your rides here
>9 crew, 3 dead, 5 severely injured
>APC's have smoke cannisters with about 300metre range on them
>Get sarge to shoot them out towards us to mask us
>Have last HMMWV to haul us while APC's provide suppression fire
>Cram 3 dead in the bank of it, 5 injured laying on top of corpses, pilot who miraculously came out uninjured jumps up top on gunner
>5 of us running on either side of the HMMWV for 300metres while getting shot at
>Pilot is just going ape up top letting them have it
>Get behind cover
>Rattling every fuel can to get every last drop
>Siphon fuel from the HMMWV and throw it in the APC's
>Haul ass out of there
>Get back to where we had lunch
>Out of fuel
>Still dust storm
>Have to wait until dawn to get supplies
>Iraqi bro dies from injuries
>Sit on radio asking for help
>>
>>134622987
Have you served yourself?
>>
File: cav.jpg (584KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cav.jpg
584KB, 2000x1500px
Did a stint in Afghanistan in 2010. Got in a few contacts with the Smoofties around Urizghan. Dumped 200 rds of .50 into a pair of them from about 800m (over kill is not over rated)
Fondest memory was giving tins of Spam, with the labels removed, to the local kids and having the bring the empty tins back asking for more.
>>
I just remembered one more.

My grandfather in law fought against the Japanese in China when he was about 13.

Hes about 100 now still in China and is revered in his city of Dongguan but fucking everyone. Lives in a mansion and gets people coming to his house wanting to shake his hand for what he did.

Apparently he was able to sneak into his village which was being ransacked by the Japanese and stabbed their highest officer to death with a rusty farmers knife.
>>
>>134623430
This. I love combat.
>>
>>134623479
At the age of 15 he joined out of patriotism alone
>>
>>134617749
>Uncle fought in Vietnam.
>Was a real rough bastard.
>Gets sprayed with Agent Orange during the war
>After the war when he comes home he pulls my dad aside at a family function.
>Pulls out photos of dead slants. Some of them really graphic.
>Laughs and giggles. My dad tells everyone the war drove him mad.
>Dead within years because of the Agent Orange.
>Cousin has to be tested decades later because apparently Agent Orange changes your genetics and its passed on to your offspring.
>Cousin seems ok but is probably likely to get cancer at some stage of his life.
>>
File: 023490234.jpg (66KB, 519x464px) Image search: [Google]
023490234.jpg
66KB, 519x464px
>>134617749

>gimme war stories grampa

you have to be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>134623041
It's pretty much the same outside the wire, it's usually boring as hell. I always feel bad for the younger guys though. I heard after I got out restrictions on what you could and couldn't do in Iraq got tight and obummer put a lot of weight on the already crumbling situation. Death by PowerPoint sort of shit. Got a lot of our guys killed
>>
>>134623520
damn
>>
>>134622602
Sounds like about 10 in Washington.
I had a similar experience with the middle finger after I saw two students flipping each other off, and asked the teacher what it meant.
>>
>>134623614
what is agent orange?
>>
>>134622362
I try not to dwell on it too much, but talking with other veterans and other people help. I always share the good and bad times in these threads.
>>
>>134623862
defoliant & war crime
>>
>>134623862
Glyphosate DDT. same chemical used and owned by Monsanto to grow food in industrial agriculture
Source:is my job
>>
>>134623862
>what is agent orange?
Plant poison. They sprayed the jungle with it from airplanes to kill the jungle.
>>
File: thatoneseinfeldpicture.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thatoneseinfeldpicture.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>134618876
*intro music, cut to coffee shop*
>I'm telling you George, things were going really well with this girl.
>So what happened?
>She thinks I pick my nose.
>You pick you nose Jerry? That's disgusting.
>No, I don't pick my nose. But for some reason she thinks I pick my nose.
>Why would she think that? You must've given her a reason to think that Jerry.
>Alright, fine. So one day we went on a date, and I was driving her home...
>And?
>This roadside bomb went off right as I went to scratch my nose.
>So what? It's just a scratch. Not a pick.
>That's what I said George. Just a pick! It was supposed to only be a pick!
>So why does she think that then?
>The blast pressure shoved my finger right up my nose George! Right up!
>You've gotta tell this girl Jerry. This is a matter of personal pride. A man cannot be labeled a picker just because a roadside bomb went off. You gotta tell her!
>You know what, you're right, I will.
*fade to black*
>>
>>134623862
>what is agent orange?
i am this old
like what is Ruby Ridge and Waco.
>>
File: putin-3-way_3528087b.jpg (30KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
putin-3-way_3528087b.jpg
30KB, 620x387px
>>134622602
Its not so much the school but the teacher. I wrote a poem in grade 7 referencing gangbangers because GTA San Andreas. Teach basically in front of the class keeps calling me a sick, sick little boi. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. But for a stroke of genius she decides to explain to the class what a gangbanger is. "Its when a group of guys rapes a woman". Oh Jesus...
>>134623522
Nah I'm only 24 and skinny fat. I wanted to join the British royal army but my mom. My father would be over 80 now if he was still alive. Before you say I'm talking shit
>>
>>134623430
damn i wanna go back
>>
File: greer.jpg (151KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
greer.jpg
151KB, 640x417px
This is not my own for I have not yet had the privilege to go to war, it's my Drill Sargeant; Sargeant Baldridge (I know there is an anon who had this guy as his DS in basic, kek, I've read his story I'll tell it too)

>my first knife kill
>be gate guard on a "tactically acquired" building while higher rank get info and radio HQ
>there is a fence in front of the gate, can't see though it.
>suddenly see a black shadow behind the fence moving very slowly
>looks like a head is just above the fence
>close my eyes very slowly and pretend to be asleep
>I hear it getting closer
>slowly reach for my dagger attached to my belt
>I can hear the sand being very carefully stepped on, he's obviously speaking around the corner and is going to charge at me
>adrenaline is pumping
>I can almost feel it breathe in my face
>scream and jab directly at his heart
>open my eyes
>there was a little black cat in front of me that shit itself and ran faster than the speed runner
Kek. It made me laugh at least during basic. Guy was a really cool badass. He killed a guy he was chasing. He was in the humvee with a 50 Cal and the guy was in a camel. He killed them both and decapitated the guy with the fifty Cal.
>>
WW2, Grandad conscripted, trained, boards transport but gets pulled off before it sets sail for Reserved Occupation duties in textile factory. Rest of his company got wiped out.
I exist because grandad could sew.
>>
>>134623862
Defoliant used by the US in Vietnam. Basically we sprayed carcinogens over the fields to make the gook rice die so the north would starve and 20 years later everyone in Vietnam has some form of cancer and vets who were exposed are getting autoimmune diseases
>>
>>134619120
>Security forces don't do shit.

Your mom does some serious shit.
You're a know nothing faggot.
>>
>>134617996
t. average 'stralian
>>
>>134621634
Gave me a chuckle
>>
File: 1497762681322.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497762681322.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>134623776
>I always feel bad for the younger guys though. I heard after I got out restrictions on what you could and couldn't do in Iraq got tight and obummer put a lot of weight on the already crumbling situation. Death by PowerPoint sort of shit. Got a lot of our guys killed
And what's so infuriating about that is the MSM & academics are protecting his legacy to such a ferocious degree that he'll never have to accept responsibility for the PC rules of engagement that were so destructive to US forces. I heard some former SEALs on a podcast saying such rules were a huge problem even with tier 1 type units.
>>
>>134624087
The other story from the same drill Sargeant. Some anon posted it on /k/

>yay! Last week of basic
>gotta count and clean shit all day, not too hard
>myself and some other boot in the barracks counting shit
>I'm in the TA-50 (storage room) putting away gas masks
>MRE's have been hitting me pretty hard lately, been farting all day
>Drill Sargeant comes into the room: "Private, you better not be shitting yourself in my TA-50, it smells like straight ass in here"
>sprays a bottle of watered down floor cleaner in the room (shit smells clean, very strong)
>continue cleaning
>minutes later Sargeant very quietly enters the room again
>"EY PRIVATE!"
>literally shit my self
>shit is running down my leg and the Sargeant can see it
>"Jesus fucking Christ, what did i say?!"
>reaches for the bottle of cleaner
>takes off the cap and completely empties it on me
>GO GET FUCKING CHANGED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
Lel.
>>
>>134618387

Someone shot my windshield out a couple weeks ago. No idea who or why. Was just driving and BANG, 1/2" hole in window, huge star and glass mist. What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>134624423
Yes, a lot of people assume it's only affected big army but it's affected SOCOM/JSOC and top tier PMCs.
>>
>>134623453

what is that thing?
>>
File: 1473191403002s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473191403002s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>134623520

Cont

>Wait out all night long
>Tired as hell, haven't slept in 2 days
>Pissed off iraqi bro died
>Calvary comes at dawn
>Get injured medevaced and we get fuel
>We truck two dead iraqis back to base so we can bury them with their families
>Back at base cleaning up
>"Hey you guys want to go back out? we need more people"
>its all just a days work, no credit, no pat on the back
>Go back out and spend 6 hours burying the bodies of a village massacred

>Those who are still bleeding are the lucky ones because we're already dead
>>
At one point Ozzie SOP for mag changing during combat was to flop on the ground. Didnt know that. We were kicking doors in some relatively big house killing a bunch of haji and this dude kerplops on the ground. Screaming FUCKFUCKFUCK we proceed to clear the rest of the house killing like 6 more dudes two of them who were trying to surrender. We were black on fucking everything in the middle of a gun fight too big for us. So we just shot fucking everyone. As me and some of the dudes were coming downstairs, the ozzie pops around the corner "Good shooting lads." Thought he was dead. This was near tarin kowt. Sorry if this is confusing i am high as fuck rn.
>>
This reminds me of the video found on a gopro after a bunch of ISIS fighters were killed.

They recorded their side of a fight which was basically the 3 stooges with guns.

I highly recommend watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

>"What are you doing Abu Hajaar?!
>"Abu, hand me that rocket!"
>*Hands him a rocket for people*
>"NO ABU!! HAND ME THE SHOOTING VEHICLES!"
>"ABU TAKE THE SAFETY CAP OFF THE ROCKET!"
>>
>>134621416
Are you being a fucking asshole and fishing for (You)s by copying this?
https://youtu.be/OZ_15XjYssY
Kys if true.
>>
>>134624710
death ray.
>>
>>134621634
>when you absolutely gotta go fast
>>
>>134620393
Fuck, that's actually a brilliant theory.
>>
>>134623949

Agent orange didn't use Glyphosate you retard.
>>
>>134624710
LRAS 3 (Long Range Advanced Scout Surveillance System). Its a thermal imaging camera with a laser range finder than will give you a accurate location of anything you can see out to 20km. Really handy when calling for fire.
>>
>>134617749

>grandpa was a '56 refugee
>HATED communism in every form
>just earned his pilots licence as a young lad, he got an american visa while waiting in the camp in austria
>but somehow the immigration office fucked up and left him stranded in Miami with nothing else but his clothes and the adress of an office in New York he was supposed to visit
>managed to get jobs picking oranges and shit
>lived with a huge nigger family for years and learned english from them
>got a job as a car mechanic
>when vietnam began he LEAPED at the chance to get back at the commies
>wanted to be a pilot because he heard about russian pilots helping the yellows and he wanted to kill russians first
>nope, he was assigned to some support detachment because of his skill as a car mechanic, never even left the base once despite spending 6 years overseas and constantly pestering his superiors for combat assignments
>never really got ahead because of constant insubordination, constantly got into fights with people who made fun of his accent, berated freshly shipped draftees for being hippies, and once headbutted a sergeant so bad he had to spend three weeks in hospital with a concussion
>"yall neegoors are real gud at jun-gel fightin, eets laik you are at home"
>people called him "the Hun" because his name was actually Atilla and constantly preached about how america must invade and destroy every communist country
>was sad as fuck when the war was over
>never stopped ranting how america was a nation of bitches and quitters for not winning vietnam
>used his armybux to get a degree in engineering and get a comfy job
>got arrested for a couple times fighting hippies but never got convicted
>he lived long enough to see the soviet union fall
>constantly ranted about how "clinton and his bitch of a communist wife" will destroy america when Bill ran
>still alive well into his 90s
>>
File: 1497844199983.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497844199983.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>134623430
>The Adrenaline high that comes from surviving a near-death experience unscathed is the best feeling I've ever experienced and after a few weeks we all actually came to crave the massive adrenaline dump that you get from a firefight.
RESPECT.
>>
My grandfather was a Romanian legionare under Antonescu before the communist king wrestled power away from the nat soc system. He was stationed at an oil depot and operated anti aircraft equipment against the allied forces trying to bomb it. He lived until he was 95.

My grandmothers brother was again a Romanian however he was recruited by the SS, ended up dying in Berlin during the last days of the war.

My family aren't pink Americans that fought for the Jews.
>>
>>134620537

Was that at Anaconda?
>>
>>134621505
>I bet a lot of dudes in Afghanistan did heroin while they were over there. Fuck, I would.

Ever seen a documentary of the Afghanis on Hash/Opium?

They sit there drooling like idiots and cant do anything but fuck boys.

That would be a red pill to any American to not touch that shit.
>>
>>134623592
>>134624079
There's plenty of vigilante work that needs to be done in the U.S. You don't need to be fucking jew puppets. Have at it.
>>
>>134625065
>killing muslims and niggers exclusively
>somehow bad
fucking kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>134620511
Holy fuck, that's one dead goatfucker.
>>
>>134623479
>and all existing photos of the man are of him with beer cans on my mom's head.

holy shit top kek
>>
>>134625215
Wrong guy.
>>
File: 1498750137886.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498750137886.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>134623453
>I miss sitting on a OP at night looking out at the Syrian boarder thinking how everything was orderly on that side. Little did I know how fucked Syria would get in less than 10 years.
Excellent point, anon.
>>
File: 1465029518155.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1465029518155.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>134624781
>1:57 Abu Hajaar aims directly at fellow ISIS fighter's vehicle. Has to be reminded not to shoot teammates.

>2:15 Abu Hajaar shoots without aiming with his head down.

>2:22 Abu Hajaar's barrel slips and he shoots on the inside of the metal sending bullet fragments ricocheting everywhere.

>2:50 Abu Hajaar showers his teammate with bullet casings.

>3:29 Abu Hajaar shoots against the metal plate sending fragments and bullet casings raining down on his teammate again.

>4:07 Abu Hajaar shoots straight up in the sky without even aiming AGAIN.

>4:10 Abu Hajaar gets the gun in the way of the rocket causing it to bounce against it and make a "PING" noise. Nearly gets his head in the way too.
>>
>>134618665

Grandfather's brother was a tunnel rat. The runt of the family, he's about 5'3 soaking ass wet. Don't know why because my grandfather and his other brothers are all in the 5'10-6+ range. Anyway, the brother went off to Vietnam as a hell raising drunk and came back a born again Christian and is now a Pastor in rural North Carolina. He never talks about the war to anyone.

Great-granduncle had a knife with a handle he made from a Japanese femur. Also a silver ring that had a gold tooth as the "jewel". He told me personally he clubbed a surrendering nip in the head with his rifle butt and out came this chunk of gold. Said it was a divine message from Jesus to spare that nip.

>then he came home and wrecked his motorcycle a few weeks after being discharged and lost his right leg

So everyone thought he lost the leg in the war and he got tired of telling them no, so he just went with it. "Japs blew off my leg" is what he'd tell everyone and they were none the wiser.
>>
File: 1470579491914.jpg (451KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470579491914.jpg
451KB, 1600x1000px
>>134625189
I'm still actively serving the USG :^)

>>134625303
sorry. I'm drinking and misread your text. I have much respect for your relatives and fought alongside Romanian Special Ops and infantry in our task force.
>>
File: ready able and aware.jpg (455KB, 1716x2200px) Image search: [Google]
ready able and aware.jpg
455KB, 1716x2200px
>>134619120
>Security forces don't do shit.

>be me
>early after 9/11
>volunteer for the shit
>assigned to the hellhole that is Tampastan
>wounded from a sunburn at the beach
>battling my ass falling asleep
>fighting with all my energy trying to stay awake
>glorious hours sitting in the CENTCOM JOC
>Marines haven't even landed yet in Afghanistan
>Report of a shooting at a raghead airbase
>SOFA with ragheads says AF cops can't carry long arms
>allah crazed muslim charges
>shoots up an entry control point with an AK-47
>the young sentry shits self
>empties weapon, reloads
>empties the spare mag
>missed his target completely
>USAF cop NCO arrives on scene
>calm cool and collected
>dropped the hadji with his issue 9mm with three rounds at 50m
>three fucking rounds at 50m
>USAF cop got the first kill of the war
>you never read about it in the papers
>he very quietly got a bronze star
>military politics made sure
>there is no way in hell the Army, the Marines or the SEALs or Green Beanies are gonna let anyone take their glory

just a day at the office for an AF cop you stupid cunt
>>
>>134617996
I'm surprised they actually didn't give him a promotion
>>
>>134625068
It was FOB Marez in Mosul in 2004. At the time they were allowing the Iraqi soldiers to be fed in there. Ansar al-Sunna got one of their guys into the Iraqi army with a suicide vest.
>>
>>134625405
>SEALs
>Green Beanies
how come the SEALs didn't get a nickname :(
>>
>>134618334
Awesome story.

Hol up Iz u sayin shock and awe and being able to do your damn job actually works? Who would have guessed it.
>>
>>134620389
>>134621206
It used to be among sailors that if you knew how to swim it would just prolong your death if you went over because you would exhaust yourself staying afloat.
>>
File: saudi knobcreek.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
saudi knobcreek.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
>>134617749
I'm a contractor. Hired a white guy, he's okay, definitely thinks he's worth more and better than he is

2 months later hire a black buy, busts his ass, knows what he's doing, when he doesn't, he can take instruction and criticism without getting butthurt, but still doesn't have the experience to run a job

Leave white guy in charge of black guy on job, moron is still supposed to be working, like I do on jobs, just give direction to others when they need it

Show up unexpectedly, moron standing out front smoking, black guy inside working, moron takes me around like superintendent showing me all the work the black guy did.

"What were you doing"

"Making sure he stayed busy"

"That's not the job"

"But nothing would have got done without me; I told him what to do"

"If I were here, this would already be done, because I would have been doing other things, not sitting on my thumb"

Sorry to ruin your shotty neeg thread
>>
My great uncle was in the navy during ww2 on the American side, given he's 95 or something and can't talk very well I couldn't really tell what sect of the navy he was in, all i know is that he saw some shit, he said that in the Mediterranean (or pacific) his ship got torpedoed and sank, he told me, in surprisingly great detail, how him and his shipmates all had to group together to avoid sharks and how usually, in the 3 days they spent adrift, the wounded would die first, he also was in 4 beach landings on the pacific front and fought in Iwo Jima, and recalled to me how during one of the landings a comrade his age (that being 21) was hit and his legs where blown off or something, my great uncle wasnt too sure, however he recalled how the man died slowly because he was immobilized in a position that, if a rescue attempt was made, would compromise the position so they just left him there, my great uncle specifically told me the thing that haunted him was that the man was screaming his presumable child's name before he finally died, like I said he was in the navy but I dont know how a seaman can participate in a landing so maybe it was the MC
>>
>>134624165
>Defoliant used by the US in Vietnam. Basically we sprayed carcinogens over the fields to make the gook rice die so the north would starve and 20 years later everyone in Vietnam has some form of cancer and vets who were exposed are getting autoimmune diseases

Not everyone lasts that long.

It killed my uncle within years. I'm guessing he was drenched fully in it at various points in the war.
>>
>>134620907

Had you fuckers once. I was doing IT/telecom work for KBR back in '06 and '07. We usually had private security but for some reason we ended up with some 20 year old niggers from the Army. It was very entertaining.

>tfw thought nigger smelled back in the States, smells 10x worse when it's 110 degrees outside and they're wearing a bunch of heavy shit that just makes their body stench even worse.
>>
>>134624078

hahaha
>>
>>134624584
>Netherlands
Hmmm Yeah... What's wrong with "people"
>>
>>134625481

Same shit at Anaconda. Were allowing people to bring in backpacks to the dfac. Ka-boom.
>>
File: 1500178488979.png (337KB, 399x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500178488979.png
337KB, 399x490px
>>134622991
Underrated if true. Makes you wonder how many other times general stupidity almost set off WW3. Pretty comfy story germanbro.
>>
>>134625398
He was probably driving a Yamaha so he's not wrong...
>>
File: 1478778774312.png (301KB, 322x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478778774312.png
301KB, 322x449px
>>134618876
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>134625629
>military PSD elements
Literal bottom of the barrel tier. I was working for a private company during that greentext. We had humvees due to threat level.

Who'd you guys usually subcontract your security to?

And yes, niggers smell terrible.

>two man security team in AFG.
>get sent to do convoy ops with a DOD asset.
>come to find it's an entire PSD element with crew serves and all.
>they asked for contracted PSD for their PSD because they were scared of getting ambushed.
>>
>>134625816
It took several months before they built us a bomb proof mortar proof DFAC. I looked on google maps the other day and we must have bombed it to hell after ISIS captured Mosul.
>>
>>134624010
Kek! Underrated
>>
>>134619926
>word is clearly not offensive to anyone
>teach them that they should be offended
This, they call education. This, they call progress.
>>
>>134625847

It was a nip motorcycle that he "liberated" and had mailed home but not sure of brand. He didn't own it in my lifetime. I know Japan had Harley Davidson clones back then so he could have had one of those.

He also had some swords he smuggled back home, saw one of them once, but have no idea what happened to that shit when he died. His children were vultures.
>>
>>134619881
>gone too deep down the rabbit hole
I hat a mental breakdown, watched this video while tripping on acid, same day DAK happened.
https://youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ
>>
>>134621206
Swimming has been practiced for centuries. Muhammad the prophet of Islam encourage muslims to learn to swim when he was alive.
>>
File: doomguy.png (93KB, 230x165px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.png
93KB, 230x165px
>>134620626
HUGE GUTS
>>
>>134626035
>mailed home
Was this before the war ended? They could have fucked with it, kek.

The thing that pisses me off the most about the military is that today war trophies are illegal. You can't even take a pistol from a terrorist and bring it home. You either gotta leave it or give it to command and if they catch you with even a weaved basket you get rekt.
>>
>>134617749
My grandpa took the beach for Gen. Douglas MacArthurs famous "return" to the Philippines, stood there as he came ashore.

He said the fighting was fierce and once inland they saw a man under a tree yelling "Help me! HELP! Help me!"

As he got closer he could see the man had no lower half and his entrails were falling out...he told him "I'm sorry, I can't help you and left him
>>
File: pep.png (128KB, 276x366px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
128KB, 276x366px
>>134620626
>>
>>134620511
Is that actually the guy? How did they let you take that pic home or your phone there? That's fucking rad.
>>
>>134620511
Nice shot. Say, how do you take the range for a SMAW round at an unknown distance? It's not like you can fire and adjust...
>>
>>134617749
killed a terrorist in csgo and teabagged him while i defused the bomb. saved lotta lives that day
>>
>>134626075
sailors and fishermen never bothered to learn to swim until relatively recently. The thinking was that if you went overboard or your boat sank you were as good as dead. Swimming would only prolong the inevitable and increase the suffering.
>>
WW2, almost everyone from my mother's side of the family tree was killed by Ukrainian partisans.
Great grandfather was covered in pitch and burned alive, his wife was shot. Grandpa hid on the attic.
>>
>>134621288
Army deploying people these days?
>>
>>134625008
based
>>
>>134624812

I thought something smelled fishy about this guy;

>>134623879
>>134623776
>>134621416

if you are larping you should get the fuck off this board and never come back. if you're not, sorry, but it sounds like you're trying too hard, too vague, making shit up, unlike the other anons here
>>
>>134625892

A lot of the times it was "in-house" or whomever was offering the services wasn't advertising who they were, I guess. Nothing really ever stood out about them, but we had Blackwater one time. I remember those boys because they were wild shit.

>2007
>that car bombing in Mosul happened, killed hundreds of people
>we're going up there to repair some shit
>had been there before to the university but everyone is on edge
>outside working
>peckerhead's providing security
>wild iraqi approaches, nobody is taking any chances, one of the Blackwater dudes just lights his ass up.
>I go "nice shot, bro"
>THAT'S WHY THEY PAY US THE BIG BUCKS

I can see why they had legal problems later on. If a US soldier had made that kill, he would have been sent to Leavenworth. I don't know why we didn't have US military or own in-house shit that day, but for whatever reason they put us with some Blackwater folks. Can't say nothing bad about them; they kept us safe and didn't take shit from the sandniggers.

>>134626179

I could have things sent back. Have a couple of antique guns I mailed home. Not a very difficult process for a civilian. Have some rugs and other items too. I had a black market Tariq but there was no feasible way to get that home so I sold it to a co-worker on my way out. We weren't supposed to have guns but fuck that shit, and it's very easy to get your hands on something over there.
>>
File: chimp laughing.jpg (45KB, 825x500px) Image search: [Google]
chimp laughing.jpg
45KB, 825x500px
>>134620626

omg, muh sides can't handle the bantz
>>
>>134624710
Looks like the Army's microwave crowd control weapon.
>>
>>134620283
You should storytime it anon
>>
>Two tours in Afghanistan and one in Iraq

What do I have to show for it? All my friends are dead, I sit on /pol/ everyday like a loser while receiving benefits struggling with my crippling depression and anxiety. Witty and funny remarks on /pol/ are the highlight of my day and I love reading anyone else's story and pretending I'm them for a moment to escape the hell I've been living.
>>
File: IMG_20170626_082402.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_082402.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>134626709
What year was that when you sent things back. I've heard from friends that at least right before Trump got in you couldn't bring anything from a killed enemy. Maybe their company CO is a faggot but idk.

I'm in the Natty guard, hoping for some action to blow up, some sign up bonuses and glorious battle to start so I can switch to active infantry. Meanwhile at least I get to check out happenings CONUS if they need the guard to lay down the law for Antifa.
>>
File: chna.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
chna.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
>>134617749
My war story is that I stayed home and went to college and let the other cuckolds fight Obango's wars for Israel.
>>
Great Grandfather got captured by the Germans, they let him out to get married to his wife who was a Red Cross nurse on the promise that he would come back.

He came back and waited in the POW camp until the end of the war.
>>
>>134627065
damn nigga, cheer up, you already lived more than most do in full lives
>>
File: IMG_8948.png (122KB, 636x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8948.png
122KB, 636x324px
>>134617749
>Great-grandpa volunteers in 1914, kills krauts with explosives packed into jam tins, wounded three times, returns home in 1919 with a cute Belgian gal on his arm.
>Grandpa volunteers in 1939, survives the Dieppe Raid, gets revenge by killing krauts in France, Belgium, and the Netherlands (including one he brained with a fallen roof-tile), returns home in '45 with an English sweetheart. Fast forward to 1950, Grandpa re-enlists to kill commies in Korea
>Dad enlists out of secondary school, but the peacetime Army was boring as shit and things got doubly retarded in the wake of unification. Got into real estate after his discharge, made good money, but never got to kill any krauts.
>I enlist in 2005 after graduation. Combat Engineers. Afghanistan is hot as fuck. Routinely fix water pumps for retarded Pashtuns. Get mortared twice, but never see the enemy or fire my rifle in anger. It was probably those fuckers with the busted water pump. No Belgian cuties, no English maidens-in-waiting, and certainly no commies or krauts to shoot.

I guess war is only worthwhile when Fritz starts it. Shame they don't have the balls for it anymore.
>>
>>134626498
I don't work for DOD anymore.

>>134626709
I'm glad you don't hold some weird animosity towards BW like a lot of people. I'm good friends with a lot of BW folks and they fought and bled and continually died on that battlefield to save people they didn't have to, fight other peoples battles and overall be badasses.

>BW famous for going out of their way to save people during battle for Najaf
they did that shit on the reg the entire time they were operating.

>DBA isn't a thing
> contractors are getting shot up, blown up, stabbed, garotted on the regular.
>no bennies for disabled contractors
>erik prince straight up pays for medical surgeries and puts disabled contractors on payroll while he sues the government about it
Dude spent millions protecting his own.
>>
File: storm of steel.jpg (155KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
storm of steel.jpg
155KB, 399x600px
>>134627065
have you read this?
>>
File: rooster.jpg (154KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
154KB, 1000x563px
>be farmer
>have horse and rifle
>war breaks out over state's rights to govern themselves
>volunteer for CSA, serve under Nathan Bedford Forrest
>deploy to Kentucky in 1864
>captured in Paducah
>POW, wind up at Alton in St. Louis
>nearly die of disease
>lose eye
>after roughly 2 years, released, have to walk home nearly 300 miles
>miraculously survive and make it home
>rolls in grave as great-great-great-great-grandson is subjected to Blacked and Based E-Celeb threads on Moldovan Marmelaide Imageboard
>>
>>134627490
I love black water. The only people who don't are anti war leftists. His CEO was actually deeply involved in the Clinton email scandal, trying to get Huma's laptop from the NYC police and trying to get it released last year. I don't remember what came of it but he'd go on Alex jones all the time..
>>
My grandpa was a bad mother fucker. The baddest in this thread by far, compared to a bunch of cucks in here. KEKS

He was a Marine in Korea, and fought in the Chosin Reservoir. He landed at Incheon and was the front man in the boat-- only small arms fire and survived.

He was the designated squad marksmen and the Korean war had no need for a marksmen. They needed shooters and they put this motherfucker on the Browning watercooled machine gun. He told me they were ordered not to open fire until they could smell them and these gooks smelled like garlic.

He faced human wave attacks and once the Browning started it couldn't stop as the barrel would warp. He had a few guys in his foxhole supporting him for ammo and coverage. Every bullet was directed at him when he opened it up.

At dawn in one morning there was an estimated 500 dead in front of his gun. He didn't give a fuck.

On Halloween they dug up a grave of a good and took the head of the recently deceased and decapitated it and put a candle in the head after hallowing it out. He said gooks were too superstitious to attack that night.

His foxhole was overran once and he had to use his .45 to defend it and his friends. Then once out of ammo it came down to knifes and shovels that he kept razor sharp. In fact, he'd shave with his shovel as proof to his buddies that he was ready for that event.

He fought next to some turks who were deployed as some type of NATO force and he and the turks would go out it the day time and collect ears of the dead and wear them as necklaces. He gave no fucks.

There was a women spotted on a hill a few hundred yards away and was ordered to destroy. She was pregnant and had a large pack on her back. He sprayed her with the .30 and the whole hill side blew up. She was carrying bombs intended to kill them all. He slept good that night he said.

cont 1/2
>>
All the stupid shit I've seen

1) CPT Battle, commander of an FSC and daughter of a preacher, fucking her soldiers and letting photos be taken. The company was later deployed to Iraq and she was relieved of command because she was incompent. She got herself a GS12 job.

2) COL Washington, a fem orc in bright red lipstick and brigade commander. Field exercise during monsoon season her TOC was atop a hill and her battalions were near a river. The river is rising fast. "Ma'am, we need to evac." "It's not flooding where I'm at." Soon enough everyone is in waist-high water. Equipment floating away. Convoys get scattered.

3) 1SG and other senior NCOs pimping out female E1s and E2s at the barracks after Sep11 because no one was allowed to party off post.

4) PFC Abdula, who had been in trouble just about everyday and made threats to kill people, trying to shoot people at the range.

5) Co commander lost a HEMTT (a giant wrecker)

6) Commo SFC forgets to bring the crypto key for the taclane during FTX. Has to drive about 8 hours round trip to get it. No network comms for hours.

7) Contractor parks in COL's reserved parking spot so she's late to briefing. Get's lit up. Does it again a week later.

8) WO1 decides to a do a day-on day-off schedule for months.

Guess the race.

On and on it goes. BTW, if you're ever looking for your black female NCOs and officers on a Friday afternoon don't bother checking their offices. They've all left to go to the beauty shop.
>>
>>134627490
well how do you get to the middle east these days
>>
>>134620537
Oh fuck my uncle was right dwn the way from there when this happened
>>
File: criminal scum.jpg (36KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
criminal scum.jpg
36KB, 340x460px
>>134617749
i repaired helicopters

and sometimes flew it

it was a traumatic experience
>>
File: rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg (107KB, 651x963px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesiaposter-lg.jpg
107KB, 651x963px
My Grandfather was a high ranking genral in the Rhodesian. He even knew Ian Smith.
>>
I grew up on a ketchup farm in Mississippi. We would go out all day and dig up bottles of ketchup then sell them by the side of the road for 10 dimes, which most people just call a dollar now. It wasn't till I was 18 that my pappy told me there's no such thing as a ketchup farm, he was buying those bottles in town and burying them in the middle of the night just to give us something to do the next day. They cost him two dollars a bottle, so we were losing a solid dollar every bottle, plus the time spent digging them up and him sneaking out every night to bury them. After I found out I moved to New York to become a jazz dancer. I became a hit and danced privately for many well known celebrities and world leaders. I would sometimes dance quietly for Einstein in his study, he said it helped him think. I was dancing softly in the corner when he came up with the E equals Mc Squared stuff.
>>
>>134624584
wtf?!?
are you around muds?
>>
>>134627696

2/2

He had his pancreas blow out on the 12th of some month. The 13th he was in surgery and on that day he had his foxhole overran and they all were killed. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that.

He was shot in the head and survived. Purple heart.

Hand to hand combat all the time. The machine gun ran every night. He was the best shot I have ever seen. He never once missed a deer and was a killer to the end.

Here I am a 25 year old high T guy working as a sysadmin and all I want is purpose. If I had to do it all over again I would have joined the Marines and made him proud. His brother fought in WWII, served in the Navy and was on 5 different boats that were sunk by the japs. If war broke out at home I'd fight for this country like I was supposed to.

He's dead now. Alcohol and the shitty VA system killed him.

RIP you bad mother fucker.
>>
>>134627696
this was the gayest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>134627768
At first we thought it was a mortar but it was huge and they never hit anything on the first shot. Our supply guy got killed and my first sergeant got a gut full for shrapnel.
>>
>>134628124
Read about the chosin resevoir and tell me it was the gayest thing ever. You'd be literally fucked.
>>
>>134620214
Kek, we had the same thing
>oh shit big ass general coming through! Everyone police fucking E V E R Y T H I N G
>3 days of policing and cleaning and moping
>weekend gets destroyed, only cleaning
>Monday comes and the general literally drives by on the road to our barracks and texts the captain that it looks fine.
I probably would do the same if I were a general. Either that or just randomly show up in civies and hang around with the boots until someone recognizes my face.
>>
>>134626342
>The thinking was
Is. They weren't wrong.
>>
File: topkekdoggo.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
topkekdoggo.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>134627958
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
trying not to laugh hard enough to wake up waifu
criminally underrated
smooth criminally underrated
>>
Grandpa fought in WW2, said blacks were cowards and would always run away at the first shot.

Dad fought in Vietnam, said black were cowards, was convinced they only integrated the army so blacks would stop running away
>>
File: green_eggs_by_tomredlion-d6b95j0.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green_eggs_by_tomredlion-d6b95j0.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>134620389
You ate the fucking eggs, didn't you?
>>
My grandfather jumped into a foxhole and there were two japs in there. They all looked at each other for a couple of seconds and my grandfather killed them both. He pulled an arisaka off of one of them and a wallet as well.

I have the coins from the wallet and arisaka today.
>>
>>134624812
>>134626599
I am larping :^)
>>
>>134617749
My great grandfather conquered france with the wehrmacht and later fought the anglos on d-day, he killed himself a few years after the war because he had ptsd or some other shit
>>
>>134627656
Yeah, there's rumours of him returning to the US.

>>134627741
Civilian airliners or government flights.

>>134627958
lol

>>134628028
You write like your thirteen.

>>134628185
I'm aware of it. I had multiple family members fight in Korea.
>>
>>134628388
I'm hammered bitch.
>>
>>134628176
Damn, was it right in front of you, did you see it go off? Man, how stupid are they to let the enemy into the DFAC. They would have never done this in Vietnam or WW2 with Germans or Asians
>>
>>134617749
Great granddads story
>farmer
>ww2 habbening
>father was gassed in ww1 so has no intention of fighting
>Brits cuck out of asia
>Straya leaves europe
>gets sent to new Guinea with 2 weeks training
>walking through jungle with lads
>break away for a shit
>interrupted but Japanese sounds
>crawls up a tree with shit still on his arse
>Japanese officer yelling at soldiers
>grabs rifle
>pops officers head
>japs spray machine gun into trees
>takes three bullets in leg
>sleeps up the tree until they fuck off
>limps back to base and spends the rest of the war doing supplies shit.
>>
File: S3000006.jpg (508KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
S3000006.jpg
508KB, 1600x1200px
>>134624710
>what is that thing?
>>
>>134628388
>Yeah, there's rumours of him returning to the US.
His sister is Betsy DeVos, Trump's secretary of education
>>
File: 1499210741600.jpg (7KB, 184x176px) Image search: [Google]
1499210741600.jpg
7KB, 184x176px
>>134627958
Truth is stranger than fiction
>>
File: 1301037799218.jpg (31KB, 545x677px) Image search: [Google]
1301037799218.jpg
31KB, 545x677px
>going trap shooting with buddies
>dad says dont get target locked I sank a sai pam that way
>the fuck is a sai pam?
>my dad was returning fire as a m60 gunner air cav in NAM on a tree line
>got so locked in he cut a vietnamese fishing boat in half
>everyone dived off and the thing was literally almost cut in two and sank
he still feels guilty about it even though no one died and its a funny story
>>
>>134628590
I know about shitposting, but shitfighting?
>>
>>134619702
I keep hearing that story everywhere
>>
File: grenada2 .jpg (27KB, 460x321px) Image search: [Google]
grenada2 .jpg
27KB, 460x321px
>>134617749
I was point man in Grenada
>>
>>134628515
I was the equivalent of a block away walking toward the building. Its just like big circus tent and you could see if puff up when the bomb went off.
>>
>>134625577
F
>>
File: 1347503560212.jpg (116KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1347503560212.jpg
116KB, 919x737px
>>134628590
Fucking Kek. Why are Australians always the best shitposters? I can totally picture him with this face as he pops off the officer's skull.

Also, I drank a green fosters today. That's pretty good beer m8, I never knew they had OZZIE beer in my gas station store.
>>
>>134626467
u jewish m8?
>>
>>134628433
I'm drunk too, fight me bby.
>>134628615
I'm aware.
>>134626467
your grandpa sounds like a pussy
>>
File: maddog mattis.jpg (38KB, 607x449px) Image search: [Google]
maddog mattis.jpg
38KB, 607x449px
>>134623430

love this man
>>
File: DSC00141.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00141.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
Good times.
>>
>>134621305
fucking beautiful
>>
File: frankfurt-school-11-point-plan.jpg (62KB, 599x348px) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt-school-11-point-plan.jpg
62KB, 599x348px
>>134627065
> I sit on /pol/ everyday like a loser struggling with my crippling depression and anxiety.
at least you have the excuse that you served and saw some shit.

eventually ya gotta go forward; move on with your life.

take one day to grieve per dead close friend, plus one day to write down every mistake you made.

then go forward. get a job that pays, invest in infrastructure in White-majority states, and make a comfy house for your kids.
>>
My uncle and my father served in Vietnam together. My father was an MP so he was only given patrol once a week while my uncle was a rifleman and went out all the time. I talked with both of them once when I was younger - my uncle told me he loved it in Vietnam. He served 2 tours, admitting he loved the thrill of combat and killed quite a few VC. My father told me he wasn't as bloodthirsty about it but also enjoyed the combat, to when my uncle laughed and told my father to "fess up and just tell the boy - you were as bad as I was and loved it there until you broke your hip falling into a root hole".
They really were badasses.
>>
File: 1429884998128.jpg (39KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1429884998128.jpg
39KB, 400x320px
>>134623520
>>134624736

damn
>>
>>134628322

I figured. You can fight right off, faggot
>>
>>134625008
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>134622987
I'm surprised no one cares that the Rhodesian military just let Mugabe go. Any ways my mother was also the cousin of Ian Smith. She says she hated him for giving up the country to Mugabe.
>>
Im in the finnish military. In my group we have an iraki immigrant that speaks no english. Im in a branch of the military that deals with explosives. It was nice knowing you guys. He always gets shit from the lower sergeants for not doing what everyone else does. Wish me luck. He already has an assault rifle, and soon they will give him bullets.
>>
Atleast they will give me bullets at the same time so i can defend myself. t: finnish army recruit.
>>
>>134629086

he was probably a child
>>
>>134630344
>>134630602

watch that nigger like a hawk. dunno why anybody would let an iraqi join in the first place tho, wtf
>>
>grandfather was member of the SS Totenkopfdivison
>never told my grandmother anything about what he did but had nightmares until his death in 1954
>spent 5 years as russian prisoner
>while his absence grandmother got a dobermann to protect their house
>when he finally was back in germany he went on a hunt with it but the dog ran away chasing after a deer
>dog arrives a couple hours later than him just to face his k98 and get shot in the head
>>
>>134627592
>Jünger
Great stuff.
>>
>>134630344
Bwahaha! Finnish military!
>>
>>134617749
>my grandpa (mom's father)
>lived on the farm which his grandpa (pleb, worker without own land) had got for becoming a war hero who lost his arm during battle against russians
>location: Western Poland
>WW2 started
>grandpa is 10 years old
>his father killed his own pig for meat and sold it to other poles
>Germans said that he need to give them all of the food which he produce on the farm
>his father was thrown to a prison
>Grandpa was angry
>took his bike and rode directly into a tree while riding as fast as he could
>arm broken, several ribs as well
>went to the hospital (whole western poland was occupied by germans, so it was a german hospital back then)
>in hospital he told that he was beaten by german soldier
>they brought all of the soldiers who were stationing close to his village
>he pointed a soldier who had arrested his father before
>"this guy has hit me"
>German sergant went full autism
>Muh absolut ordung, muh orders
>"It wuz said to NOT harm children below 13 old"
>there was only one punishment for breaking orders
>german soldier was killed
>>
>>134621634
Brilliant
>>
>>134621578
He's a shit sniper then.

The point is to be concealed enough so you can move around to not have to sit in your own fucking shit.

Fucking Canadian and their embellishments.

Did he also make a world record shot while he was there?
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.