[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black people capable of success?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1485.jpg (210KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
210KB, 1600x1200px
>be white male
>watching pastor James Manning
>agree with his excoriation of the black race
>wondering if he'll ever NTJ

I'm seeking an honest, intellectual discussion on the true potential of the black race.

>inb4 niggers
>inb4 niggers are too x to accomplish y
>inb4 democrat policies
>inb4 muh slavery
>>
>>134608898
Not when they are competing against other superior races or living in a world that has been built by those races. They would find plenty of success in a hunter-gatherer society.
>>
>>134608898
Yes they can but environmental/cultural factors cause them to have poor childhood development which in turn means that I wager in Africa/America 8/10 don't civilize or become people at all. Instead most commit crime and don't stuck to their strengths.
>>
File: 1499217363859.jpg (764KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499217363859.jpg
764KB, 1104x800px
>>134608898
No.
>>
I'd be surprised if Pastor Manning HASN'T named the jew
>>
>>134610790
>environmental/cultural factors
You forgot the biological which is why they are subhumans and never developed a civilisation, writing system, numerals or the wheel.
>>
>>134608898
Most are inferior, but some are at the end of the Bell Curve and are better than most whites- of course, they are very rarez
>>
>>134610843
The good doctor is absolutely right. Blacks are trying to destroy us. Too bad white liberals won't listen.
>>
File: IMG_4130.jpg (176KB, 634x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4130.jpg
176KB, 634x734px
>>134608898
The average full blooded negro isn't capable of much although some accomplish more because of naturally occurring IQ variations, some may even be comparable and perhaps smarter than whites or East Asians but this is very much a rarity. Notice how most successful black people aren't actually black but mixed. The USA still hasn't had a black president we've had a mixed race one. This realization is of course a huge redpill in itself.
>>
>>134610843

Duly noted.
>>
File: africas-aid-dependence.gif (105KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
africas-aid-dependence.gif
105KB, 550x585px
>>134611743
This even your average nigger in America is 1/5 white this is why they score better than their brothers in Africa.
Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
http://genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
http://t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)
>>
File: burl.png (625KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
burl.png
625KB, 853x480px
>>134608898
"Success" is a relatively subjective term.

It all comes down to IQ. What is success for someone with an IQ of 130? What is success for someone with an IQ of 90? Thomas Sowell taught us that IQ is not static, but dynamic. He observed that within two generations of immigration to America, Polish-Americans had increased their IQ's by an average of 20 points. Nature and nurture are in fact the same thing. While between 20-30% of blacks can achieve success in line with average whites, the rest are held back by their IQ's. To increase their IQ's from one generation to the next will require an holistic effort on the part of blacks themselves. Only blacks can help themselves. Society has done all it can.
>>
File: IMG_3576.jpg (152KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.jpg
152KB, 908x1024px
>>134612009
What really destroys my sides is that the mainstream KANGZ and black revisionists look for icons or anything to feel proud of but completely ignore this fact. The little success of some black people in the west whom they worship is actually the success of higher IQ mixed race individuals. Even the beauty standards they worship, they all include white feautures. Yet somehow they don't realize this? How stupid can they be?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.