[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes around...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 20-american-psycho-3.w529.h793.jpg (100KB, 529x793px) Image search: [Google]
20-american-psycho-3.w529.h793.jpg
100KB, 529x793px
>many European countries have migrant problems
>mainly Britain, France, and Germany
>all pursued empire in the past
>I'm supposed to feel bad for them

Rot in hell lads
>>
>>134608635
Well to be fair, the Crusades were a response to the last muslim problem. Muslims were beat back to the stone age where they remained until some globalist Grandma flung open the doors.
>>
>>134608635
>Being successful is a bad thing
>You're not suffering because your country has always been a shithole and therefore not a target
If they're going to hell, you'll be the first blushing maiden they see. I'm sure.
>>
>>134608635

BAKA at the eternal potato..... Ireland has a tiny White population and is being enriched as well, your country will be overrun with blacks sooner than the countries that had empires.
>>
>>134608950
Only Jewish success is a bad thing, sorry forgot
>>
>>134609296
Our population is less than 2% black.
Can you say the same amigo?
>>
File: GRASSED.webm (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
GRASSED.webm
2MB, 718x404px
>>134608635
>Empire

They didn't seek to obliterate or replace any populations. They ruled with a strong fist, but they also taught the world to be conscious of itself. If it weren't for the 'muh colonialism', none of you primitive fags would even know what "the world" is.
>>
>>134609323
Yup. Jews make up 9/10 of the top 2%, in the US.
Jews have been guiding our world to a place that benefits no one else but Jews. This is something that both the left and the right can agree on, to some extent.
>>
>>134609753
>getting angry at a group acting in the interest of the group

What do you think an empire is?
>>
>>134608635
what about us, senpai potato?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 290x173px
>>134609678
>They didn't seek to obliterate or replace any populations
>>
File: images.jpg (30KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30KB, 529x278px
>>134608841
>get btfo from mena and lose all christian lands to islam
>w..we beated you!!deus vult
>>
>>134609477

You're in denial, you have less than 5 million people in your country and they're ramping up third world immigration aren't they?

England has over 50 million White people and if pro third world lobbyists start agitating for Ireland to import more blacks and browns to a comparable level to UK it isn't gonna take much to turn Ireland majority black. 20 years would be my guess if Ireland had UK levels of immigration. You better hope that doesn't happen.
>>
>>134610167
You're good lad.
Don't forget the true nature of the German nation:
as treacherous as Israel and as dependent on/easily manipulated by their government as Britain

These rats may speak of "white unity" now that they're desperate, but do not forget their past.

Also Americans can fuck off for the remainder of this thread. This is European business, and you're an over achieving Australia at best.
>>
>>134610345
"No you're right, I can't say the same"
>>
>>134610236
Lol. Ya still a bunch of uncivilosed savages.
Only low iq embrace islam.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.