[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Phoenix Will Rise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: The Phoenix Rises.jpg (118KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
The Phoenix Rises.jpg
118KB, 1000x985px
It's coming.
>>
>>134606656
I heard Phoenix is coming back to Kodi
>>
>>134606656
VOTL
Forrest born in Hopskinville (222)
>>
The sun will turn black, and as the world is blinded in its light, they will strike.
>>
File: 1500358483366.jpg (77KB, 352x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500358483366.jpg
77KB, 352x483px
war is over. embrace love with all our present, past and future relations all coming together right now.

i wish you all love and peace. maybe 4chan will be the way we spread the meme of all of this. these next 2 weeks i just realized are gonna be nuts. they will try to pull every card they can if this really is going to happen.

have food for 2 weeks.
have enough cash for 2 weeks. (banks may close but will open back soon enough)
have an open mind, for if we are visited by some of our neighbors, it will be very humbling but maybe scary- but fear not. if they are here now- they know as we do how bad it is here.

the main advice to all is keep love in your heart. even those who think this is a LARP. we all need a little lovin
>>
>>134608920
>hopskinsville
>222
That's odd
>>134609222
Oh...holy shit.

HAPPENING
>>
>>134609417
Based on those posts above...will it come during the eclipse
>>
>>134609425
Hopskinville, Kentucky is a point where you can observe the full eclipse too...

UHHHH GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS.
>sun turns black
>eclipse
>>
i only know as much as i have read. i believe that will be the day of the event. or start of. we will all experience this if it happens. i am a pretty normal human with just a big heart and have read this subject for sometime. if it was all to welcome something like this bring it on. and yeah i know there have been things in the past and stuff(predictions). this sounds and feels different.

did you read the threads from the other night? they are lengthy.

>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134040394/
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134127429/

from my gathering of science that i truly do not understand. i believe the eclipse will be like a door being opened. i mean if this idea that there are thousands if not millions of ships cloaked in our universe is what we are being told. and they were worried about the immigration prob lol

the biggest concerns is military not listening when told to stand down. the film Arrival really seems to have meant something when i think of it right now. If nothing happens then oh well we should just love more. and stop worrying about the atom bomb like we learned from kubrick

has anyone done any of forrest's homework? ive been reading all day. meditating. mind is flying 100mph. do we have good questions for him tonight? i havent seen him on. but i am ready with some things to discuss. and its funny cause its not liek why now who is god- its how do i help others understand. thats what i feel is my job so-
>>
File: RAPTURE.png (1MB, 2288x1556px) Image search: [Google]
RAPTURE.png
1MB, 2288x1556px
the phoenix rising is the rapture bros
>>
>>134611040
lol the bible has been pretty messed up over the years is what i have recently learned.

>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
>>
File: checked.png (1KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
1KB, 90x90px
>>134609222
>>
all we must know is this- if everyone thinks we maybe arent alone and we have had evidence for the last few hundred years.

we definitely are not alone. and have never been. and we will now be part of our family that has been fighting for us behind the scenes for 12000+ years

we really must learn to drop our egos though. we want to be friends. not judgemental enemies. we all can have agendas but we should always want the greater good of the whole.
>>
>>134609222
"The Sky became black as sackcloth, and the moon became as blood"

It'll happen after the Blood Moon, anons.
>>
File: 726.png (484KB, 913x731px) Image search: [Google]
726.png
484KB, 913x731px
>>134614012
blood moons happened in 2014-2015
>>
>>134610127
but multiple eclipses have happened. so what makes this one special?
>>
>>134609222
he's here. 222 and Kek are both here
>>134608920
>>
>>134609417
The secret government is useful as the singular scapegoat upon whom to eventually pin all crimes against humanity of which hostile aliens themselves are the ultimate orchestrators. By disposing the scapegoat through a global catharsis, alien hands are washed clean, leaving them in safe position to be presented as saviors. Even now this agenda is visible. Through various personalities in the exopolitics field, the secret government is already being branded as a paranoid Cabal keeping mankind from open contact with alien benefactors, holding us back from our rightful destiny to enter into galactic citizenship. Like a good cop / bad cop routine, presenting the Cabal as the sole “bad guy” and aliens as the “good guys” is pushing two false choices, and therein lies the deception.

To defeat the agenda, mankind must not choose between peaceful assimilation and ignorant xenophobia, but rather between peaceful assimilation and peaceful liberation, liberation from both the secret government and their alien overlords. A more sophisticated version of this plan is to include some throwaway alien groups as part of the “bad guys” — for example, the ever convenient Reptilians whose scary appearance makes them suitable bogeymen. Not to say Reptilians are “good guys”, just that portraying them and perhaps the Grays along with the Cabal as the sole “bad guys” makes the other negative alien factions, such as the hostile types of Nordics, appear like saviors in comparison, which is precisely the plan.
>>
>>134610516
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134040394/
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>134606656

We can all feel the new Dispensation
>>
File: ECLIPS.jpg (104KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPS.jpg
104KB, 1280x800px
>>134614418
sad!
>>
Your mom is coming.
>>
File: ssssssssss.jpg (49KB, 792x448px) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.jpg
49KB, 792x448px
>>134614418
also theres another great american eclipse straight through america exactly 7 years later

(the tribulation)

it makes an X through america
>>
File: jayessex.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jayessex.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>134614811
what about opposing alien factions?

>how is this not fucking pol related
>>
>>134614811
it does have a Hegelian dialectic ring to it.
Project Bluebeam
>>
File: 1499062728687.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499062728687.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>134614811
>>
>Patrick, from SpBob
>H, from Helium
>Madden, from the hand-egg games

Check out ^ on Google Scholar.
Don't let him into congress.
If 222 knows anything about ^.
>>
>>134610516
You have the same writing style and form as Forrest 222. Are you him?
>>
Well i'll tell you fags this. If someone named Forrest is in the media within the next month I will be the first one to come on here and praise Mr. Gump up and down.
If nothing happens after the eclipse, as usual, it is a larp. Ben Fulford, Goode, Wilcock, VOTL, COBRAAAA and all those fags just seem to be a cult that worship aliens. I believe aliens are real, but I don't believe in this "Galactic Federation"
What seems more realistic is that KGB secret book of aliens that was disclosed.
>>
>>134616289
no just trying to spread the word. i dont claim to know dick.

my only truth is love each other best we can and we will all solve the most difficult of times.
>>
>>134616306
In reference to my earlier post, I'm not knocking these guys down or everything. Hell, i pray they're spreading the truth. It's just something to be aware of. I keep an open mind on it.

>>134616713
That's sound advice anon. We'd be better off if we all dropped the hate for a while.
>>
Obligatory video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0GXSfGZQ6U
>>
>>134616306
>claims he's the anti-christ
>LARPing anonymously on Mongolian underwater basketweaving community
>>
Go home trinity
>>
>>134609222
There's a total solar eclipse next month...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.