[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to survive virtue signaling. Help me pol! Everyone around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Hess-1937.jpg (56KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hess-1937.jpg
56KB, 1000x1000px
How to survive virtue signaling.

Help me pol! Everyone around me says retarded shit that is only popular because of politically correct group think. What do I do?
>>
>>134604875
>Heß

Literally the most retarded Nazi
>>
>>134604875
Get those losers out of your life. Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
Come to burgerland.
>>
>>134604875
It's fucking everywhere. Every random comment section on the internet has some retard screaming "WE ALL IZ SAME" and I slowly find myself just waiting for the next big collapse that wakes up these worthless pieces of human garbage to reality. Well, or kills them.
>>
>>134604875

Stop being a bitch who can be harmed by words.

I'm so sorry not everyone agrees with you Billy. I'm sure someday your friends will recognize that you're the true Fuhrer, fucking faggot.
>>
>>134604875
Be the counter culture.
>>
>>134606884
>Stop being a bitch who can be harmed by words.

-t. Virtue Signaling bitch who's whole life revolves around mean words
>>
>>134606410
Yeah man live alone with no job in your mom basement and keep shitposting nazi stuff your whole day till the day you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger
That's what winners do
Not like those loosers
>>
>>134604875
My suggestion: question your assumptions. Such as, your assumption about why that "retarded shit" is popular.

When most of the world is telling you that you're wrong, you might want to consider the possibility that, in fact, you might be wrong.
>>
>>134604875
read

start by invalidating their group think.

avoid obviously retard tier logical arguments (DA JOOS) that will further ostracize yourself.

hearken back to great authors and prop your argument with good statistics (know the methodologies and poke holes in the commonly circulated "studies" liberals use). Many lib studies that are broadly accepted have glaring methodological issues or make leaps in inferences, connecting cause/effects that arent there.

I recommend taking down the wage gap as your first task. That one is fucking prone as shit to problems. First start by taking down their position, offering counter studies to invalidate their conclusions, and finish off your argument calling to a greater morality (traditional roles being the backbone of civilization).

You have an uphill battle. It should be easier since we have truth on our side but that's not the case. If you want to win against them, not merely be in a stalemate or de facto lose by their incessant parroting, you need to articulate yourself well enough. Its a worthy task.

Lastly, and most importantly, you are arguing to convince the spectators. You may only change your interlocutor's mind when the discussion is long since over and their conscience won't let them believe lies anymore, but victory mostly comes through convincing greater numbers of the bystanders who aren't egotistically invested like your opponent.
>>
File: 1497578044314.png (118KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497578044314.png
118KB, 297x413px
>>134607086
Don't you get it?
>"Itz da joos folt"
>>
>>134607086
>implying the only two choices in life are to hangout with retards or commit suicide
Idiot
>>
>>134606410
He would be still facing the same direction.
>>
>>134607676
dude op literally said EVERYONE AROUND ME
so if you stay away FROM EVERYONE
yes that is how you end up
>>
>>134607562
Also, know your enemies tendencies.

They're group oriented, and rely on moral high ground arguments which allows them 3 methods: being self-righteous, shaming others, and hiding behind victimization. Ponder how all 3 are intertwined.

You can get them to accede positions by twisting these tendencies by asking loaded questions appealing to vague moralistic positions that you want them in, they fall for this trap pretty easily so that the discussion becomes on your terms. but DON'T overuse this tactic otherwise your manipulations become clear for all to see. This one works well but takes finesse.

Know your enemies tactics and use them against your target; so basically get a working knowledge of rules for radicals. Don't go outside your sphere of knowledge. Become an expert in a few sticking points between conservatives and liberals so you can chip away their foundation without losing ground in places you obviously can't know everything about.

and watch people you admire to see how their knowledge and expertise allows them a robust set of tools to use against your opponent. Trey Gowdy is a perfect example of this. He has such a vast knowledge of statutes and case laws that he can corner his opponent every time. One thing he likes to do is ask them for clarification, which makes them substantiate their claims better (liberals often can't)

Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.