[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all Mexicans of /pol/. your day of rebuttal is at hand, Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: General_tomas_mejia.jpg (112KB, 561x720px) Image search: [Google]
General_tomas_mejia.jpg
112KB, 561x720px
To all Mexicans of /pol/.

your day of rebuttal is at hand, Trump may gave you a blow in building that wall but that doesn't mean that its over for you.

Embrace civic nationalism, spear forward a movement where you can demand a monarchist, right wing, or agorist state, demand the government to be right wing and to reconstruct the corrupt political systems in Mexico, push for the death penalty against violent race traitors and deranged child killers to clean out the prisons.

Make delinquency and degeneracy a punishable offense and disrupt the disgusting narco culture, the future is here, right wing civic nationalism is a solution to your problem

Viva la Patria, Viva Mexico!
>>
>>134604074
At least someone has fucking said! I'm really getting tired of these coming into this country and not even trying to do a damn thing about THEIR OWN COUNTRY! But regardless well said OP.
>>
File: texas-1423950974560.png (308KB, 505x805px) Image search: [Google]
texas-1423950974560.png
308KB, 505x805px
bumping
>>
>>134604074
You are right anon. The hard true is that Mexico is a shithole thanks to Mexicans. I hope we can find the strength to make a real social change and try to fix our country.

I'll try to bring the best change I can make for myself, my family and my people.

Viva México! Muerte al mal gobierno!
Viva la patria! Viva México, chingado!
>>
>>134604074
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (24KB, 226x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
24KB, 226x275px
>>134606150
We failed you :(
>>
>>134604074
>General Tomás Mejía Camacho
>He fought as a cavalry general on the side of Maximilian I of Mexico during the war between Monarchists and Republicans following the French intervention in 1862 and rise of the Second Mexican Empire in 1863-64.

Yeah, great hero you got there. Supported a German to rule over Mexico.
>>
>>134605648
Sure is easy being born in a well functioning society. My own country is full of illiterate subhumans, the hell I'm gonna waste my life trying to fix something that can't be fixed.
>>
File: IMG_0379.png (668KB, 750x2324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.png
668KB, 750x2324px
>>134606446
Shut up, Chicano. Maximiliano was our last light of hope. He loved the country and its people more than the same people that lived here.

He wanted to feed the poor, teach the children and bring peace and prosperity to our nation.
>>
>>134606446
its about teaching Mexicans about accountability and helping them in maintaining their economy and protecting their people against cartels

show them the NAP
>>
>>134606603
Well sucks to suck I suppose.
>>
>>134607160
I will strive to achieve this goal! But for now I have to gather enough will power and information to my people the truth so that they can stop being a bunch of illiterate border hopping waste. Mexico and her people have to make a stand and say no more to the corrupt government and to the Cartels!
>>
>>134606968
White man's burden. Killing all you mestizo fucks would have been a mercy opposed the living hell you endure everyday.
>>
File: 1488120767864.jpg (251KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1488120767864.jpg
251KB, 900x1125px
yeah, nah

country is fucked.

>el que no tranza no avanza
is pemanently embedded into every subhuman shitter in this place

im leaving as soon as i get my shitty sys eng degree

until then though; sure. I'll only buy products whose barcode starts with 750. (MEXICO)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.