[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#InvestigateTheDNC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5442.png (431KB, 479x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5442.png
431KB, 479x605px
I've got it. I know how we end this Russia shit once and for all: Trump needs to investigate the DNC for violations of federal election laws when they rigged their primary election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Just hear me out. Whether you support Bernie or not (and really, none of us do), even Trump himself admits he got a raw deal. We know the DNC colluded with the Ukrainians. This investigation would provide proof of that once the subpoenas are issued, and actual Bernouts, upon seeing real proof the DNC's bullshit, will ever vote Democrat again, all but guaranteeing a split left wing vote and Republican dominance once and for all.

The Jew media will not be able to ignore the results of an official investigation. Russia will become a thing of the past once REAL evidence of corruption comes out.

Think he will do it?
>>
Wont happen.

DNC has already cleaned all evidence and offed people who would've talked
>>
>>134603599
That would mean the trump administration had to actually do something that wasn't playing golf.
>>
>>134603944
Oh, come the fuck on. Sure, he plays golf, but that's because Congress won't allow him to do anything else.

Besides, it's only bad when Democrats do it.
>>
File: 1500499569902.jpg (92KB, 634x695px) Image search: [Google]
1500499569902.jpg
92KB, 634x695px
>>134603599
They're already in court over it. If the DNC loses they have to give back all the donations Bernie got and then passed to Hillary
Arguments include
>We don't owe anybody an impartial primary
>Despite that being part of the DNCs advertised rules, impartial isn't a self-defining term and thus the court can't try to use it against them
>They could've just picked a name out of a hat in a back room while smoking cigars
>>
>>134605195
Amazing how little attention that gets.

I'd have thought Trump would be all over it.
>>
>>134603599

If Trump could go after them without causing a civil war he would have already done it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x810px
>>134605620
Media isn't going to go against the (((narrative))) & the Bernie supporters that would otherwise be making noise on social media are too desponded with politics to pay attention.

It would definitely help for Trump to bring it up, but it will have greater impact post-judgement
>>
>>134603599
This basically tells you everything you need to know about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
>>
>>134603944
>because you can't give orders and receive updates while putzing around a field with a metal stick

When will this meme die? It was justified under Obama due to his racial handicap but Trump? A businessman whose conducted deals and built relationships on the green his entire life?

Naaaa.

Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
>>
>>134605991
This. Also that thing that FBIAnon said about the govt itself collapsing due to the sheer amount of people involved (in any capacity, they are obviously not all on Soros/Redshield tiers). A very sticky situation, even so I cannot fathom how they just keep pushing and prodding him, those cheeky arrogant fuckers think that the dark forces they worship protect them. I unironically believe this now, I used to think it was just blackmail and LARPing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.