[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Pill Thread - Episode 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1469567309105.jpg (1MB, 4881x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1469567309105.jpg
1MB, 4881x2154px
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktFPPfrffZ4

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.
>>
>i am unhappy
>plz someone reset button
>plz
>>
>>134601498
ITT: f a g g o t s
>>
>>134601719
fucking kek
i wish the last thread had been blown the fuck out this quickly
>>
File: 1500000000235.png (834KB, 2470x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1500000000235.png
834KB, 2470x1997px
>>134601719
you cant deny that the modern world is no longer a fulfilling place to live, it has been corrupted. the best course of action (while not the only one) is a complete upheaval if possible. Of course you can continue working towards taking over democratically, ie going WITH the system, but this thread is for those that believe that will just lead to more suffering and results will be insignificant. if you think we are wrong you are welcome to come debate, however

i believe you misunderstand the 'black pill'
see pic related, it doesnt do a good job explaining the greenpill or whitepill but its good if you want to understand the blackpill
>>
>>134602522
if south african bro is still here i would like to critique your chart.

this chart is great until you get to the 4 pills at the bottom. First of all, the description of the green pill is completely wrong, being one myself, i think i can explain. the greenpill is not a 'retreat' or 'coping mechanism' at all, its a further extension of the philosophical aspects of the redpill. It does not go into 'magical and otherworldly forces' that is /x/ tier shit, the green pill is about understanding the nature of existence, how existence came to be, the goals of existing etc. I think of it like this, the redpill is the mind, ironpill is the body, greenpill is the soul.
>they care little for worldly victory
wrong, the green pill understands that life on earth is empirically the only form of existence, and therefore strives to goals similar to the whitepill. the greenpill does this without the possibility of corruption into indigo pill due to a fleshed out and rational/moral understanding of the world.
>the greenpilled do not have the same worldly fears as the redpilled for they believe in more than the material world that we inhabit
we do not have worldly 'fears' per se, but understanding the plight of the modern world is an important aspect of the green pill. in terms of the material world we do not believe in 'more' than the material world, but perhaps in more than personal material circumstances.
>many of the greenpilled hope to ascend from their physical bodies into the astral realm, where eternal boundless light awaits them.
this is just not true, this is christian-tier fairy tales, no true greenpill believes in that. this is a perversion of the original meaning of the green pill. instead the greenpill may believe in persistent consciousness, either through reincarnation or metaphysical consciousness.
>>
>>134601498
This is more important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
>>
>>134602522
I co-invented the TAZ twenty years ago without knowing it was already a thing, but who ever said life had to be fulfilling? Who told you that you had a right to happiness or satisfaction or a lack-of-corruption or anything at all? Moreover, why are you believing the people who told you this?

There is no pill because there is no YOU to take it. You are an over-socialized ape. Deal with it. Or don't.
>>
File: lardfuck.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
lardfuck.png
7KB, 257x196px
>>134601719
B-BUT muh nuclear exchange that wipes out the majority of white nations!

muh white unity afterwards fighting for cans of food!
>>
>>134603465
>who ever said life had to be fulfilling?
no one, but then whats the point of existence? the only purpose for existence in my mind is to fulfill some metaphysical goal, be it creating great artistic works or exploring far to the corners of the universe
>Who told you that you had a right to happiness or satisfaction or a lack-of-corruption or anything at all?
no one, i dont believe in 'rights' so to speak, and you obviously dont understand this whole concept at all.
>You are an over-socialized ape. Deal with it. Or don't.
this is a really jewish statement
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>134601498

Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

OP's alone are important & the Shills have been running Psy-Op's against them.
>>
File: 1472892692888.png (9KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1472892692888.png
9KB, 365x365px
>>134603266
cont.
>The greenpilled believe in magical and otherworldly forces such as gods, afterlife, reincarnation, cyclical existence, predetermination, or, most stereotypically, ascension from the material plane.
i will elaborate on why this is wrong, first of all i understand how this misconception came to be. the greenpill is open to the concept of magical and otherworldy forces existing, most of us view this as an empirically unprovable concept, but possible.
personally speaking i only believe in reincarnation, the rest of that is either /x/ bullshit or christian bullshit. Here i will list some concepts that more accurately define the greenpill
>simulated existence (either by an AI or by 'god')
reality is created by a 'god' purely for something fun to do.
>Consciousness as 'God' / metaphysical consciousness
belief that the concept of 'god' (as in a being that is before the universe and encompasses the universal dimensions) is roughly equivalent to consciousness, or could potentially be equivalent to consciousness.
>brain as an antenna
consciousness is not created in the brain, rather the brain 'conducts' consciousness from the all encompassing conscious field similar to how a radio would from radiowaves.
>rationality=morality
morality system by which rationality is the only definition of 'good' or 'bad', incorporates universal as well as relative moral concepts to fit the situations.
>relative knowledge
the fact that we cannot truly 'know' anything, parallels can be drawn with solipsism. you cant fully trust anyone or anything apart from your own mind and your own thoughts and experiences. and even then your own mind might be playing tricks on you. 'i think, therefore i am' is the only thing we can truly KNOW.

>>134604727
you know, i sympathize with you a lot, even though your threads are sometimes completely fucking autistic. seems that every thread that i make has this same israeli flag shilling against me

>pic unrelated
>>
life support bump
>>
life support bump 2
>>
final life support bump
>>
>have depressionjerk
>have to bump self to keep alive

change that attitude bud
>>
>>134610698
what is 'depressionjerk'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.