[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't this man made AG?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 150218_rudy_giuliani_ap_1160.jpg (93KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
150218_rudy_giuliani_ap_1160.jpg
93KB, 1160x629px
Explain this to me, /pol/.

Why appoint Sessions when you have a legendary prosecutor, former NYC district attorney, and former US Associate AG right under your nose, ready and willing to take the job?

Trump's fortune centers around NYC, and Giuliani was mayor from '94 to '01. By all accounts they should be bros going way, way back in time.

Is there something we don't know between them? A history? Bad blood?

Not appointing him makes no sense and that fact is looking more and more obvious as Sessions turns out to be basically useless.
>>
>>134601271
Too many skeletons in his closet. Bernard Kerik and Giulliani were supposed to get jobs in the Bush admin after 9/11 but they turned them down. Kerik said it was because illegal immigrant maids but a few years later went to federal prison.
>>
>>134603166
>Too many skeletons in his closet.

Enough to run for president with nothing being outed by the media?

Doesn't add up.
>>
>>134601271

Because he's a civic nationalist, not an ethnic one.

And a neo-con to boot.
>>
>>134604695
You realize Sessions destroyed the KKK in Alabama?

More to the point
>buying into the meme that Trump is an ethnic nationalist

Probably turn off MSNBC for a while, anon.
>>
He talked to a Russian once
>>
>>134601271

he would've gone after Hillary
>>
>>134605251
>>134605339

Finally, some anons that are on the level.

I just find it extremely odd. He's hugely popular and known to not back down no matter what. As AG he would have been a great attack dog.

Did he and Trump have a bad history? Obviously Trump as a huge developer while Rudy was mayor would have had many opportunities to clash.

This topic is relevant currently because if Sessions is fired he will need a replacement. Why not Rudy?

>inb4 he will never be fired
It's unlikely but it could easily happen.
>>
I think trump just misjudged sessions. He thought he was hiring an alpha but he turned out to be a pussy. He even said he'd recuse himself from a hillary investigation (wtf?). He needs to be fired.
>>
>>134606168
Seems likely. I never really liked the Sessions pick. I brushed it off as everyone acted like it was genius-tier but I was always like "why the fuck not Rudy?"

To be honest that's when I first started to doubt Trump's judgement. Don't get me wrong I think he's fucking awesome, but he does make missteps. He also has incredible luck, or God is unironically on his side or something.
>>
File: 1500641825790.jpg (339KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500641825790.jpg
339KB, 1536x2048px
>>134605070
That's mostly a meme. He might've shut down a chapter, but KKK is still going on in Alabama... It's not exactly broadcasted publicly, but it's there
>>
>>134601271
Unfortunately, he's a deranged neocon who was in Paris recently giving a speech about how Iran needs to be invaded.
>>
>>134608197
All that matters is whether he would be a solid AG. You know what he has going for him that Sessions doesn't? Aside from a lifetime of prosecutorial experience against actual killers and a stint in the actual US AG office?

National popularity.

If you want to take down the scum of the Earth, who will smash the pillars as they are dragged out of the temple just to spite you, you need political capital. Look at what they're doing now: trying to destroy Trump's political capital so that he can't take bold action. And sadly it appears to be having great effect.

Repubs and blue-collar Dems love Rudy. He could take down the big boys and "muh Russia" would not matter.

Trump made a huge misstep selecting Sessions and probably in not selecting Rudy.
>>
>>134601271
Jeff Sessions was the bigger racist.
>>
1. Rudy is a closeted fag.

2. Since leaving office, he's done a ton of consulting work for foreign governments. That wouldn't sit well in today's "muh Russia" environment.
>>
On principle I don't trust lawyers or people from New York, but Rudy would be a fine pick for AG if Trump got rid of Sessions.
>>134605749
I believe Trump thanked Rudy in his acceptance speech actually.
>>
Patrick Fitzgerald
>>
>>134605070

It's because they smoke weed dumbass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.