[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pewdipie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1377.jpg (109KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
109KB, 480x360px
Is pewdiepie right or left?
>>
>>134598045
Yes.
>>
>>134598045
yes
>>
>>134598045
he's hated on /v/ but pretty fucking funny people suck his dick on this board
>>
Always.
>>
>>134598045
Poster child of gen Z. Dickhead
>>
File: 1500767768695.jpg (72KB, 649x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500767768695.jpg
72KB, 649x768px
>>134598045

>respectin women

Bless this autistic bastard
>>
>>134598045
Neither, he's a celebrity that just wants to keep making the content that made him famous. Therefore it behooves him to have totally free speech because the content he makes is vulgar. Therefore, you might get the inclination that he leans right, but if you watch 5 minutes of his content you get that the guy just wants to do what he likes to do, he's a twenty something multimillionaire I doubt politics even enters his brain right now.
>>
Just get mixed vibes from his content. Now that he's left Disney seems to give less of a shit though, don't know if it's pandering to right wing viewers or his actual politics.
>>
>>134598045
The thing about youtube is that red pilled youtube channels viewers are now all ready red pilled and most of Pewdiepie's viewers are blue pilled normies that need red pilling and they are the people that need red pilling the most.

Pewd's has been subtly red pilling the masses of normies and he is definitely on our side he just can't show his power level yet or it will scare off the normies before he has a chance to red pill them.
>>
File: fjdsfrkde.jpg (48KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
fjdsfrkde.jpg
48KB, 680x434px
>>134598314
Wamen
>>
Ever seen video of him with his girlfriend or when he is not being pewds? He's a cuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.