[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity is super guilt-trippy, and useless against jews.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 47

>Forgive your enemies, the jews.

No thanks.
>>
I prefer the Germanic religion since those are my people, but it's mostly the same stuff. The gods tricked a giant (mexicans) into building their border wall/fortification in one myth, which I think is pretty funnily similar to what we're trying to do in the U.S.
>>
The Jews of 2000 years ago were not the same Jews as today.
>>
>>134598285
Relevance?
>>
>>134598285
WE
>>
>>134597709

>give me a religion that allows me to indulge in narcissism and ignore my grievous sins

You sound like a child, and your 'religion' will never be more than a pathetic LARP.
>>
>>134597709
>it's an anon hates Jews so much that he will shit on 2000 years of the western civilization episode
>>
>>134598285
The jews today are much worse.
>>
>>134598095
>religion of my people
yeah....if you ignore 1,000+ years of your ancestry.
>Sorry Grandpa, but fuck you!! Im with some barbarian who I don't even really know now!
Gotta love LARPers

>>134598285
This is true. The modern jews almost appeared out of thin air(not literally of course) a few centuries after historic jews apparently disappeared.
But you're getting into advanced history and /pol/ is retarded.

>>134599973
This ultimately.
>>
Christianity was subverted by marxists and liberals after the 60's and they applied Saul Alinsky's rules to It so they can neuter Christians

The guilt trip comes from Saul Alinsky's method of holding "the enemy to their own standards", they did this by lying about what the Bible says and hoping Christians are too lazy to look it up themselves, which they are
>>
>>134600258
also Protestantism is missing so many pieces.
As it turns out throwing out half of the scripture wasn't really a good move.

There are a lot of valuable lessons in the old testament that get lost, as well as the parts where its totally justified to kill gays/degenerates etc.
Protestants neutered themselves, then Marxists controlled it even more.

You end up with a bunch of half baked "Christians" marching to the drum of their destruction.
>>
>>134600580
Lmao bruh

King James Protestantism is the Christian redpill. Catholicism is cucked beyond belief. They were the SJWs of their day when Martin Luther was BTFOing them

Protestantism has become cucked since the 60's because of Marxist infiltrators, but Catholicism was always cucked.

Pastor Steven Anderson is the image of what Protestantism could be, in a cultural sense
>>
>>134600258
Yeah. Well whatever. I don't care. The point is it's ruined now, which is all that matters. My fucking sister came up to me saying the jews were the chosen people. She's a prottie. I fucking hate 98% of christians, and the ones who aren't bluepilled on jews are useless to do anything about kikes, because their religion says 'be a peacemaker cuck' essentially.
>>
>>134597709
2 things: A). Greco-Roman religious also had a guilt-trippy side. B). Christianity is not concerned with ethnic Judaism, but we are against all other faiths, and that includes the j00s.

>>134598285
very true. Revelation even makes that point.
>>
>>134601037
Yeah that's Zionist propaganda.

Look up pastor Steven Anderson. He is basically re-branding Christianity. He even has a documentary exposing the Jews, and his brand is expanding rapidly.

Christianity is the redpill, it only takes a few good pastors to turn it around. We'd have globalists pedos hanging tomorrow if that were the case, which I think it will be in the future
>>
>>134601148
>Greeks were guilt-trippy

Really? I've just finished off the Odyssey and the Illiad, and the only thing that even comes close to cuckyness is the order to 'welcome visitors into your home, because you're not sure if they're a god or goddess in disguise.' Other than this, I'm not sure what you could be refrencing here, and also jews or 'rapefugees' would never qualify as visitors because (literally like the suitors who were all slaughtered in the Odyssey) they eventually overstay their welcome and become a pest.
>>
File: 1496564105904.jpg (22KB, 607x162px) Image search: [Google]
1496564105904.jpg
22KB, 607x162px
americans really don't deserve to speak about anything.
why do you think that you known anything about other peoples culture?
>>
>>134601642
True. But at the same time fuck you and I don't care what country I'm from. I'm an individual.
>>
>>134601592
You're looking at war-poems. Jerusalem Delivered is not an accurate picture of Catholicism, and the Illiad is not an accurate picture of Greco-Roman faiths. Hell, look at the Pythagorean Cult, the hardcore stoics, the Platonists, the Neo-platonists, the mystery religions, etc. All very guilt trippy. And while Christianity certainly retains the concept of sin, and focuses on it, I would argue our faith is not so much guilt-based as purification-based, since the afterlife is the focus, whereas in most (not all) pre-Christian faiths, guilt IS the focus, since the afterlife is not.
>>
>>134601866
snowflake, right?
>>
File: spvubc.png (138KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
spvubc.png
138KB, 881x703px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
People who who use the term "guilt trip" are generally pieces of shit. Fuck off, op.
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
>>134601933
Firstly, the Odyssey is not a war poem--
And mystery religion stuff is all Babylonian, not Greek. Read Sallambo for instance. SThat shit is (((phoenician))).

Also, Plato was a straight up fascist--reread the Republic--I'm not getting what you're saying there.
>>
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books
>>
>>134602133

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
>>134602459
this is exactly what I'm sensing as well.
>>
Christianity is the ancient world's version of Ronald Reagan. The goyim loved when he refuted jewish tyranny. Then the jewish tyrants co-opted it, turned it into something that reinforces their tyranny instead of destroying it.
>>
>>134602715
>Then the jewish tyrants co-opted it

You mean the jews FOUNDED it

Paul himself said he was a pharisee!
>>
File: 1500671574808.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1500671574808.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>134602489
>>134602504
>>134602521
Oh look, a spineless fag that can't even be bothered to use his actual country's flag, trying to shit upon Christianity without even knowing its base values.
>>
>>134597709
Christianity is needed to beat the Luciferians.
>>
>>134602803
see
>>134602521

Walter Wink was literally making shit up
>>
>>134602792

Yes, founded in books written hundreds of years later
>>
File: 1500671593050.jpg (451KB, 1365x2185px) Image search: [Google]
1500671593050.jpg
451KB, 1365x2185px
>>134602803
>>
>>134602912

Oh, i forgot Christianity was about reinterpreting medieval books instead of actually following the doctrine of denial of the world declared by Jesus and by Paul 2 decades after Jesus

my bad
>>
File: 1500671611140.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500671611140.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>134602881
Kindly shut the fuck up. You have not even the slightest idea as to what you are spouting, and you only recite the same tired old memes and pasta in an effort to shit against Christianity, without any true knowledge of history or how vital Christendom was to the preservation of the West.
>>
>>134602554
holy shit bro. Christianity BTFO!
>>
>>134603189

Dude, Wink's interpretation of "passive" as "passively aggressive" makes no sense whatsoever, and have no historical mentions outside his books

But sure, keep quoting an anti-white christian that hated Boers

See what actual christians believed:

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes
>>
>Why not Greek Mythos instead?

sure, read Illiad firstly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aofPdMbXzUQ
>>
>>134603082
out of curiosity, what do you believe in, anon?

And if pagans were so based re: the JQ how come we lost in the first place?
>>
>>134603520

I believe in radical pragmatism

you dont need fairy tales to make sense to your life, you make sense out of it yourself

much less when those fairy tales are a promise of self-denial
>>
>>134597709

The Jews were and are the villains of the Bible. Read it again. Old Testament. New Testament. Both. They never did what God said. God insulted them several times. He then sent His only son to guide them, and they killed him. God has since not shown up for them.

They're the fucking villains of the story. Not the mention they hate the New Testament because they see what I just said as the truth too. It's more apparent in the New but in the Old, they were little shits there too.
Jews hate Christianity with a burning passion. And they would LOVE for you to go pagan again.
How do I know? Because I saw a bunch of guys on here recently saying that Christianity is a Jewish hoax religion and it's a Jewish control scheme and Christians are retarded etc etc. The problem was they all forgot to hide their Israeli flags.
>>
>>134603501
>Having mercy when it makes sense is cucked
>Versus Christianity where mercy is ordered even upon those who clearly don't deserve it (Forgive your trespassers, anon!)
>trusting a marxist numale about (((what the Iliad really means))), ever.

???
>>
>>134603831

> And they would LOVE for you to go pagan again.

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba!

To this day Jews still lament their almost complete extermination back then!

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
File: 1500749268977.jpg (1MB, 2942x3010px) Image search: [Google]
1500749268977.jpg
1MB, 2942x3010px
>>134603500
How of one interprets the words of Christianity is different for many, but what I am talking about is your lack of understanding behind the words of Christ, which you callously disregard whilst you push your narrative. Jesus never said that we should "let foreign invaders into your lands to rape and murder your people", but to instead treat them as equals on a field of conflict, and to stand against them, but to not degrade oneself to their level. Something which you would understand if you had anything elose but a Reddit-tier understanding of the words Christ spoke.
>>
>>134603520

> And if pagans were so based re: the JQ how come we lost in the first place?

Notice that Paganism was simply not an organized religion. When Julian tried to organize it, it was too little too late.

It is the classic libertarian dilema: the statists can work together against him
>>
>>134602554
Some people are just rotten by Christianity. You cannot reason them out of it, believers like non believers.
They are the offspring of christianity and they cannot reason without it even when they abandon their faith. I might even add that it is in big part to blame for the current left we have.
It's an awful religion. I am not an atheist, I like to believe that we have a purpose, being inclined with nature or our own nature. Some religions are closer to it than some others but not Christianity.
>>
>>134603993
what does radical pragmatism even mean, anon? And civilizations certanly need myths or gods or whatever to rally around. History has shown if there is none, people just come in to fill in the vaccuum--and sometimes that's the kikes. Sad!
>>
>>134602459
All verses taken out of context.

The Bible is completely uncucked if you read it in context. It warns people to be vigilant of outside forces and beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

God even brought barbarian forces into civilizations as a punishment, sort of like Muslims flooding into sodomite God-hating countries like Europe.

America still has a base of anti-globalist people who follow God, which is why God has given us Trump.
>>
File: PP.jpg (115KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
PP.jpg
115KB, 900x507px
>>134603993
>Hurr Durr, Pagans err stronk en stuffs!
If that was the case, how come Paganism is effectively a meme religion practiced by few, and was thoroughly torn apart by stronger belief systems, all whilst Christianity survived into the modern age and endured?
>>
>>134602554
>muh kikes

Grow up tbqh. Stop taking /pol/ so seriously before you embarrass yourself in public.
>>
>>134604264
> let foreign invaders into your lands to rape and murder your people

"Do not resist evil" and dozen equal quotes are quite explicit

he didn't say to Peter "just treat the romans equally and they will treat you nice", he said "those that don't hate their own lives and their own families can't follow me" and then asked him to carry his own cross

Insofar the cross was the preferred execution method of Romans, and combined with the general "love your enemies and lend anything to them without expecting anything in return" theme, it is very hard to argue that he didn't simply want Peter to die...

Which Peter did

Peter ended his life shortly, dying to the Romans
>>
File: xrmfmwohyvvy.jpg (62KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
xrmfmwohyvvy.jpg
62KB, 780x617px
>>134603921
>trusting a nu-/pol/ poster on theology of Christianity

???
>>
>>134603993
>Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Boom.
>>
>>134604530
>the jooz, grow up anon

Fuck off Shapiro.
>>
>>134604357
>what does radical pragmatism even mean, anon?

it means whatever Czechia is having anon

> 95 % atheist
> fuck off refugees!

>>134604476

Out of context... really?

If Christianity is an uncucked religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!
>>
File: 1500748060629.png (198KB, 1362x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1500748060629.png
198KB, 1362x1423px
>>134604476
Hell, the Bible even *warned* us about what would happen when we gave women the freedomain to install themselves within positions of power, but it's not as if you can tell Meme-flag cuckold and his fuckbuddies that.
>>
>>134597709
If you're considering different religions then obviously you dont believe any of them?
>but I need an archaic mythology to guid my life instead of reason
Literally why? How can you be that self aware and weak willed at the same time?
>>
File: HenryFordChristianityJewsMeme.jpg (462KB, 727x575px) Image search: [Google]
HenryFordChristianityJewsMeme.jpg
462KB, 727x575px
>>134604560
>"Do not resist evil
When was this EVER said within the text of the Bible, you Reddit-tier fuck? Please find the specific passage in which Jesus says this.
>>
>>134604858
Humans are archaic.
>>
>>134604858
I don't mean for myself, but for retards like the way normies and christians are today. Of course people with an IQ above a certain threshold can't literally believe in that horseshit--people living in whales, murcury riding on winged sandals etc. You kidding me, anon?

P.S. Capcha is getting SERIOUSLY fucking gay, what do?
>>
>>134605058

> anti-white christian Walter Wink's Bible does not have Matthew 5:39

Again, I invite you to give me any historical source outside his books that "offering the other cheek" actually meant acting in an aggressive way against your enemies
>>
>>134604701

>I take everything I read on /pol/ as 100% absolute fact

You're just so fucking dumb.
>>
>>134597709
Imagine this is a strategy or war game.

Base Christianity has the following attributes:
+Reasons to Conquer neighbors
+Greater National Defense against heathen invaders
-More welfare.
-Greater unrest in conquered areas
-Increased possibility of reform.

Greek (and other European Pagan) Mythos had the following attributes:
+Martial character (+1 to all infantry abilities)
+Less unrest in conquered areas
+Less possibility of reform
-Weakness to conversion
-Weak national defense

We are currently in Degenerate Christianity (post-reformation/post-Vatican II), where we lose all the conquest and national defense benefits, as well as religious cohesion.

The Catholicism of the High Middle Ages was incredibly martial, violent, and a source of European unity in the face of invasion by non-European, non-Christian outsiders. Today, all of that is gone, replaced by pos'd out Vatican II and guilt-trippy Protestantism. So Paganism seems like a good alternative. But paganism wasn't great for binding nations together in the face of invasion and was weak to the missionaries and conquerors of monotheistic faiths.

Perhaps a neo-paganism, bound up with white nationalism and a pseudo-atheistic understanding that the gods are fake but represent something true about humanity... Maybe that'd work. Also needs the martial character emphasized.
>>
>>134605287

I shall remind everyone that Walter Wink was an explicitly anti-white Christian that openly hated boers
>>
>>134597709
>t. Jew
>>
>>134605372
> Base Christianity
> Reasons to Conquer neighbors

I miss the bit where Jesus told Paul "Slay the Romans!!!! Conquer their lands!"

Aggressive Medieval Christianity had little to do with the original cult that spread during the Roman collapse

> Greater National Defense against heathen invaders

not against abrahamists tho. killing your own family because they dont worship a jew while letting muslim conquer your holy land does not sound like a great plan
>>
>>134602554
>"Ha! You antisemites are so fucking stupid! Don't you know Jesus was a Jew?"
>"Ha! You antisemites are so fucking stupid! Don't you know Hitler was half Jew?"
>"Ha! You antisemites are so fucking stupid! Don't you know Trump is a Jew?"

2000 years and the argument hasn't changed. Why do Jews insist on recycling their memes that never work and no one ever falls for? What next, giving Communism another shot?
>>
File: Rockefeller Center_9.jpg (222KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller Center_9.jpg
222KB, 500x377px
>>134605287
The thing that bothers me the most about Christianity--and I'm a slav and was orthdox as a kid--was that it makes people into humbugs that claim to hate what they actually love, and love what they actually hate. It creates so much confusion, weird sexual taboos, and general cognitive dissonance--surely a religion can't be worth that schizo shit.

For instance,

(1) I love pussy. Isn't the opposite of this literally gay? And wouldn't being a faggot also* be 'against the rules?' Absurd.

(2) I hate jews. Hahah this is self-explanatory. The prospect of 'loving the jew' seems like absolute masochism to me. Disgusting!
>>
>>134605440

> pharisees talked about mosaic law with a non-jew

dude what
>>
>>134602554
Jesus BTFO'd Jews so hard they had to kill him.

Gtfo
>>
>>134605653

Can you explain to me why were Jews discussing the correct implementation of Mosaic Law with a non-jew in their religiously autonomous province?
>>
>>134597709
Paganism has been completely discredited and is only followed by larpers.

Christianity took persecuting the Jews more seriously than even the Muslims until essentially the 1800s. Just find traditionalist versions of Christianity.

We have these shitty threads every day, and religion threads belong in /his/.
>>
>>134605817

they killed over disagreements about MOSAIC LAW, which only concerned Jews

Paul himself was a pharisee
>>
>>134602554
Christianity points out every zionist flaw, if it not where for them we wouldnt see their tricks so clearly

the problem is that zionist are calling themselves jews tricking Christians and catholics, they are either pharisees or zionist, Jesus was a real jew, israelites arent jews
>>
>>134606008
> Christianity took persecuting the Jews

That is a strange weird of writing "we made them the most powerful bankers the world ever had"

damn, poor jews!
>>
>>134606008
We've been through this a million times. Religion=Politics. It's never going to end. Every other thread is about 'why do you hate jews, anon?" or "Is ISIS actually Based?" You only come into threads relating to christianity in some sense, I recall you from way back. Fuck off with your nigger shit about /his. Religion i not relegated to history--it's obviously one of if not the most important political subjects in contemporary politics and society.
>>
>>134606152

a false dilemma

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!
>>
>>134604710
>why didn't it save western roman empire then?

Catholicism is not Christianity and it became politicized in Rome.

>Why is north africa now muslim?
>Why were Christians unable to save their holy land

Because they were weak and stupid

>Why are euros cucked for mudshits

Because they hate God. Europe is not a Christian Godly place, it is anti-God. When you are anti-God, you look to the world for wisdom, and when you look for the world for wisdom, you get brainwashed by those in power. Meaning Merkel.

>Why are churches pro-refugee?

Because globalists and marxists were very smart and infiltrated the church in the 60's. The know that white protestant American Christians are the only thing standing in their way. Now Christians are waking up, and heads are going to roll, just like they did when our White Christian founding fathers BTFO England with their big Christian dicks.

>The pope!

The pope is literally an instrument of satan. The Catholic church is a globalist instrument and they take bible verses out of context and build theology around them.
>>
>>134606287
I was a fool for so long..
>>
>>134604772
The Bible says it's a curse to be ruled by women.

I believe feminism is a curse upon a society that has turned it's back on God. The areas or countries that hate God has the strongest presence of feminism.
>>
>>134606488
> Catholicism is not Christianity

There you have it everyone

Christianity makes it unavoidable that you will end up killing other whites because "they didn't interpret the insanity of this dead jew correctly"

> Meaning Merkel.

merkel is a christian democrat

> you look to the world for wisdom

YES, you DO!! That is how NORMAL LIVING ORGANISMS are supposed to live and prosper under their own self-interest in survival!

If you are anti-world, you are anti-flesh.

You end up loving your enemies and hating your family, LITERALLY what JESUS promised!

> globalists and marxists were very smart and infiltrated the church in the 60's

What is a "non infiltrated" church supposed to be?? A church that does whatever is opposite to what Jesus actually said?

You can't get more marxist than "the poor will inherit Heaven"
>>
>>134606287
they promote their 'christianity' lower c, which is a lie, they lie saying they are jews, which they arent, that's the biggest lie, that why USA fell for them, if it not were for that lie, nazis would have won

zionist push a inclusive christianity, whitch is another lie, they say: love everyone, that's a lie, you have to see people like David, like Jesus, they hated God's enemies, if Jesus were allowed to fight against the zionist, we would be in heaven already, the thing is he needed to save the non-jews. In the second coming you are going to see Jesus chopping some heads, that all loving zionist bullshit is just bullshit

also the old testament in Christianity is the best book, in that you have all God's promises and pacts.
>>
>>134606943

the 'christianity' lower c thing, which is a lie, is the ACTUAL BULLSHIT that Paul and his fellow jew band spread in antiquity!

I mean really, what exactly do you believe is??

"Destroy your enemies"? "the rich will inherit Heaven"?

What exactly do you believe the "revelation" was? That living like a normal roman, fighting for your interests and survival, is actually ALL OK, rendering the whole thing meaningless?

That Jesus asked his followers to behave the opposite of the gentiles is NOT an accident!

> also the old testament in Christianity is the best book

Well I hope you don't eat Pork then!

It is very telling that a book all about Jews is your favorite part of the whole thing
>>
>>134606488
>>134600258
>>134600580
>muh Marxists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia
>In 1933, the Soviet government, under the leadership of Joseph Stalin, recriminalised homosexual activity with punishments of up to five years' hard labor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union#Censorship_of_pornographic_images
>Soviet law prohibited the creation and distribution of pornography under Article 228 of the criminal code of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic and analogous legislation adopted by other republics of the Soviet Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pornography
>Sexually explicit films opened producers and distributors to prosecution. Those that were made were produced illicitly by amateurs starting in the 1920s, primarily in France and the United States.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
>The term "cultural Marxism" was first sighted around 1973, in The Critique of Domination: The Origins and Development of Critical Theory by Trent Schroyer.

>Trent Schroyer is Professor of Sociology-Philosophy in the School of Social Science and Human Services at Ramapo College. His book, The Critique of Domination has been nominated for a US National Book Award.

>1973
>American
>propaganda in USA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958%E2%80%9364)
>Jewish and Muslim circumcision was claimed to cause gangrene, leading to fatalities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
>In the late 1940s, the USSR became increasingly anti-Jewish and accusations of Zionism were frequently used as a euphemism for anti-Jewish campaigns in Eastern Europe and the Arab world.
>Zionist activists in the USSR studied Hebrew (illegal in the USSR), held clandestine religious ceremonies (circumcision was illegal)
>>
>>134606898
>> Catholicism is not Christianity
>There you have it everyone
>Christianity makes it unavoidable that you will end up killing other whites because "they didn't interpret the insanity of this dead jew correctly"

Kek.
>>
check 'em>>134607399
>>
>>134607399
Islam is Christianity 2.0 in that regard
>>
>>134607263
you have many rol models, you have to see what you are, you see roles like Daniel, fighting babilonians pagans with peace and faith or you have people like Elijah burning pagans, chopping their heads, destroying heretic monarchies

you will know what you have to do, just follow God

God recommend you to not do things, do you think eatining pork was healthy back then? it's not saying like dont eat pork or im going to destroy you, he said dont eat pork cos it's going to make you ill, God is just trying to help us live
>>
>>134606898
>Merkel is Christian

No

>The poor will inherit Heaven

The bible says poor people are lazy and don't deserve help. Your entire frame of thinking exists in this frame where bible verses taken out of context and globalists pretending to be "Christians" is real Christianity. It's about as naive as leftists thinking the corporate media is "real news".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb6cDzbNmYI
>>
File: Check_03c4eb_2699973.jpg (23KB, 570x384px) Image search: [Google]
Check_03c4eb_2699973.jpg
23KB, 570x384px
>>134607922
FUUUUUGGGGG
>>
>>134607990
TAKFIIIIRRR!!!
>>
>>134608061
> The bible says poor people are lazy and don't deserve help

…20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.” 22When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.…

NO FUCK THAT, THIS IS WHAT JESUS ACTUALLY MEANT

…20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and GAS THE POOR CLASS WAR NOW

> christians
> not demented jew-puppets that need to twist languages to extremes that rival only SJW anti-language agenda to justify believing in a jew zombie

I think that Merkel is a christian

You are a guy that does not take what Jesus said seriously and just wanna larp while pretending actual christians that vastly outnumber you are not true christians
>>
>>134607346
Marxism comes in different forms with different means.

The globalists want marxism to enslave the people on a global level. They know they have to infiltrate Christianity and make Christians apathetic and compliant.
>>
>>134608219
HERETIC!!!!
>>
>>134608061
Anon--isn't christianity sort of gay when you really think about it? Jesus was a dude.

>I love a God *Man with all my heart, even more than my wife.
>No homo tho!
>Lol?
>>
>>134608335
>merkel a Christian
>merkel accepts islam
it's like saying Jesus would have accepted the pharisees you dumb cunt
>>
>>134608061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>Joachim Gauck (German: [joːˈʔaxiːm ɡaʊ̯k]; born 24 January 1940) is the President of Germany, serving since March 2012. A former Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schuman
>Schuman was a Christian Democrat
>He is considered one of the founding fathers of the European Union.
>Schuman at the French Embassy in Washington, after the signature of the treaty that created NATO, in April 1949.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Monnet
>Religion Catholic Church
>one of the founding fathers of the European Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Gauck
>Lutheran pastor, he came to prominence as an anti-communist civil rights activist in East Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner in 1954, in Hamburg, West Germany, the daughter of Horst Kasner (1926–2011; né Kaźmierczak),[13][14] a Lutheran pastor and a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind (née Jentzsch), born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland)

First Presidents of EU:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schuman
>Christian Democrat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Furler
>Christian Democrat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaetano_Martino
>Christian Democrat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Duvieusart
>Belgian Catholic politician
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Leemans
>Conservative Catholic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Poher
>Roman Catholicism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
>Angela Dorothea Merkel ... Leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) since 2000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
>Ideology
>Christian democracy Conservatism

EVERYBODY RELATING TO EU AND POST-WAR GERMANY IS A CHRISTIAN AND ANTI-COMMUNIST BUT IT'S NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY.
>>
>>134597709
A quote from John Yeowell book "This is Odinism". John Yeowell was the founder of the Committee for the Restoration of the Odinic Rite or Odinist Committee in England.

"That antisemitism is a christian aberration and in no sense a product of the heathen tradition cannot be emphasised enough, a fact that was endorsed by Alfred Rosenberg when he wrote that “the history of europe has proved that it has found a form of religion in extreme anti-jewish christianity”. In the pre-christian period the jewish diaspora had not spread to the still heathen lands of northern europe and therefore the question of antisematism does not arise in odinism, whereas under the pagan roman emporers judaism was accorded the same degree of toleration that was extended to other subject peoples so long as they remained obedient to roman rule."
>>
>>134608405
> make Christians apathetic and compliant.

yes, Christians are supposed to be extremely concerned about wordly affairs and be openly rebel against the government

Fuck anything Jesus or Paul said about not opposing the government, or not caring about the world's tomorrow!!!!
>>
>>134608526

Jesus resigned to the fate they prepared to him

Do you really believe that the "God's Son" would have been unable to defeat them if he had wanted?

If Germany is Jesus and Islam is the Pharisees, then Merkel's behavior is entirely logical
>>
>>134608575
>Implying we haven't learned our lesson regarding the jews after 2000 years of their backstabbing horseshit.

They must be done away with. That's all there is to it. Christians who wish to get in the way of the final solution are fucking faggots that need to go too.
>>
>>134608726

* resigned himself
>>
>>134608335
Okay calm down there autismo

2 THESSALONIANS 3:10
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

If you actually read the book of Matthew and read that entire story, you would see he was basically mocking the person asking "How do I get to heaven?". The person was highly materialistic and did not sincerely care, so Jesus told him to do something that he would never do to demonstrate his greed.

The Bible does not tell people to "give shit away" and all of this hippy non-sense you hear from leftists. The book of Proverbs is basically a hand-manual on how to make money and support your family. It even says that any man who does not support his family is lower than a serpent. You can't really support a family if you give everything away, can you?

>MERKEL IS CHRISTIAN REEEE

She is the leader of the CDU, which is a globalist program that basically has the theology equivelent to a "co-exist" bumper sticker. Nothing about their theology is biblical. We're not supposed to help everybody for no reason, the bible says this many times.
>>
>>134608818
You are a pussy. You will get your ass handed to you. Pagans worship woman for fuck sake. You are going to end up with a bunch of incense burning stoner dreadlocked vegan cat lady priestesses running you're matriarchy.
>>
>>134608726
what do merkel have to do if germany is Jesus? wtf are you talking about
Jesus had to die, but he told the pharisees why they were wrong, merkel accepts islam
>>
>>134609026
>Implying being 'materialistic' in a world literally made of material is somehow evil--and further (lol) that this supposed (((sin))) can in any way be avoided.

K, schizo.
>>
>>134609202
she's literally muslims lol
>but she's Christian guys
are you a jew by any chance?
>>
>>134609194
It's a risk I'm willing to take to rid this earth of kikes.
>>
>>134597709
The Joos have Superpowers, concerning money, that we, white people do not have.

This is why we employee Joos to handle our money.

Is God blessing you for blessing a Joo (giving him a job). Pay the little Joos their fee and they will handle your money.

Plus they love to kill mooslums. They need a reason, like a Koran sucking shit skin stab their Grandmother.

Moooslslum gets beaten senseless, dragged through the street, shot in the fucking head, and thrown over the wall.

You gotta live that shit!

Fuck Islam!

Yisrael, Chi(ang), bitches!
>>
>>134609233
are you saying if i offer you money you would do anything right?
>>
>>134608588
>what paul and jesus said about not opposing the government

Lmao Paul WROTE HIS LETTERS FROM PRISON. Paul was basically in Prison for most of the New Testament for breaking the law. Jesus was tortured to death for breaking the law, and so were many of his disciples.
>>
>>134609314
Go worship your goddesses ya gobshite.
>>
>>134609026

> he was basically mocking the person asking "How do I get to heaven?"

yes, and "the poor will inherit Heaven" was Jesus mocking the poor

That Jesus guy was a very funny guy

> For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

He had to write that because christians was filling up with freeloaders, just as expected from the religion Jesus has started

That he has to explain that is extremely telling, and the context of 2 THESSALONIANS 3 makes it quite clear that was indeed becoming a problem

> The book of Proverbs

Why don't you convert to Judaism? That is the only half of Christianity you really care about

If you didn't, then you would not be making up nonsense about Jesus mocking the poor.
>>
>>134609351
Assuming it's to my advantage and does not repulse me. Why not?
>>
>>134609202

What were the pharisees wrong about?

> inb4 Jesus left-wing complaints about pharisees were valid, but Christianity is totally about being right wing I swear
>>
>>134609418

that changes what Paul said about not rebelling against authority because... ?
>>
>>134609419
K..Go suck jesus's benis I guess, kek.
>>
>>134609545
lol you think the state should protect you and feed you right? when Jesus said that?
he said dont worry what you have to eat, and paul said if you want to eat work.

if you want to eat work! dont worry just work! maybe you are lazy and dont want to work?
>>
>>134609351

Christians are materialistic tho, but in a completely retarded way

> if a Jewish Zombie offers me treasures in a world that may not exist at all, I would do anything!!
>>
>>134609233
>purposely misunderstanding the term "materialistic" and pretending it means something else than how it's commonly referred to

Like I just said in the same comment, people are supposed to work hard and take care of their families according to The Bible. According to The Bible, we are supposed to make profit (it's even considered a sin to be bad with money). Being materialistic means having an unhealthy attachment/obsession to money or the power that it brings. That's why wealthy people act like total fucktards often.
>>
>>134609759

Jesus said that a perfect christian would give everything away to feed the poor, not the state
>>
>>134609827
>i want to make lot of money in a life that is going to end
>but wanting to make treasures for an eternity is just retarded duur!
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>134609827
How I wish to live in a world that has absolutely nothing to do with jews.
Christians REEing, Zionists REEEing, Islamists REEEing. Holy fuck, bruv.

.. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>134609836

> people are supposed to work hard and take care of their families according to The Bible.

to the Bible may be, but not according to Jesus

> If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.
>Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

It all comes down to this: do you believe this insane jews' claims or not?

If not, then the whole religion makes no sense
>>
>>134609912
that's true, give all and follow Chist
>>
>>134609968

There you go folks

Christians want treasures tho, they just happened to believe in they will get them after they are dead if they mentally communicated with a jewish zombie

lol
>>
>>134609448
>the poor will inherit heaven

Yeah the poor people who believed Jesus' message would inherit heaven. Demonstrating that classism will not bring people the afterlife.

>making up nonsense about jesus mocking the poor

Wtf are you talking about? Are you legitimately mentally ill? Stop pulling random things out of your ass because it triggers you that you are speeding straight to hell. Your beliefs about The Bible are basically a bunch of leftist memes.
>>
>>134610161
and you arent, you are going to burn in hell, just for liking money, like Jesus said, but it's all a coincidence right?
>>
>>134610256
Blehchh
that's such a childish faggot response. That's what you are: A child.
>>
>>134610255

the Gospel is a bunch of leftist memes

So much that you have to create imagined mental states of Jesus that make no historical sense and don't even make sense, as christians DID indeed believe that a perfect christians would give everything away!

Christianity indeed did donate everything to a common pool, and Ananias was "killed by God" for hiding some of his goods for himself

> Demonstrating that classism will not bring people the afterlife.

of course, Jesus was so damn concerned about classism in Heaven, that is what the whole thing was about. Viva la Revolution!!!
>>
>>134609827
Pagans are materialistic. They worship nature. It's a feminine religion. Nature is matter. Matter comes the latin Latin "māter" or mother. The same root word as in "materialistic". The same root word as matrix as well. It's worship of the matrix. It's a matriarchy. Christianity is a masculine(spirit) religion. We are in fact already in a pagan, nature worshiping society. We are in a baal worshiping canaanite style society.
>>
>>134610256

Your demented jewish revenge fantasies mean nothing to do, you fool

Christians "love" their enemies while rejoicing in the thought of their eternal suffering by a jewish zombie
>>
>>134610615

this is actually pretty intriguing
>>
>>134610615

The romans almost exterminated all jews after the bar kocheba rebellion, but paganism was a feminine religion?

have you ever read history at all?
>>
>>134610606
You haven't even read The Bible.

Enjoy hell heathen
>>
>>134610615
>Ples don't pay attention to the real world, goy. I'll handle all that for you. Here, let me dangle some shit for you--you'll live in a golden palace after you're dead. Meanwhile let me fuck your wife and I'll give you a loan to raise my child, okay? Good goy!

>I did this. :>)
>>
>>134610615
>We are in a baal worshiping canaanite style society.

did baal say "love your enemies and lend them everything they need"?

because baal followers would be quite aware that muslims would pretty much kill them all
>>
>>134610792

What is exactly your claim?

That Christians DIDN'T believe that a perfect christian would give everythin away?

that is stupid and anti-historical
>>
>>134610687
i just fight people who are against God and tell them the promises God made for them, that's all
>>
>>134597709
There must be something good about Christianity. Why would the Jews hate it with such a passion otherwise?
>>
>>134610765
>rome disapeared
>jews are here rulling the world
have you?
>>
>>134610940

Why would the real creator of the Universe care at all if you worship a jewish zombie or not?

That is stupid

Extremely stupid
>>
>>134611022

>jews are here rulling the world because Christians decided that Jews would be their banking elite

there you go
>>
>>134600239
Tell me about the "fake Jews" anon, I'm genuinely curious. Even the old Jews hated Jesus.

Then again, if Jews really were gods chosen people it would make sense that the new Jews would want to destroy them and pretend to be them seeing how subversive they are. That would be the ultimate subversion.
>>
>>134597709
>Forgive your enemies, the jews.
Where does it say that?
Accurate citation plz
>>
>>134610969
They want to make it seem like forbidden fruit, while really it's literally their usurious dream come true. Kike is stamped over all portions of the bible, including the NT.

Imagine all Abrahamic religions plus marxism being one room wherein at the center exists a massive, bloated, fat greasy disgusting kike farting constantly. This is your (((world))).
>>
>>134611045
cause we are all sinners, and only Christ allow us to be near the Father

>>134611118
Christians? like all the world why do you always blame Christians?
>>
>>134610900
>That is stupid and anti-historical

The Bible does not say that a perfect Christian would give everything away. The Bible says to make profit, support your family, and only give money to the ill and widows over the age of 60.
>>
>>134610765
All nature (mother nature) worship is feminine. I'm not talking about those who adhered to it's actions being feminine. It simply just is a feminine religion. There is no transcendence. Only water, no fire.
>>
>>134611269
"cause we are all sinners, and only Christ allow us to be near the Father"

> we cant follow some crazy laws jews imagined God wanted us to follow, so a jewish zombie will make us closer to him

what you just said is meaningless nonsense

> why do you always blame Christians?

that is exactly what Christians did do. Who do you think make the Jews into their bankers and financers? The Chinese?

Come fucking on
>>
>>134611345
Last time I checked, Olympus was ruled over by Jove/Zeus...A Man.
>>
>>134597709
but not every enemy is forgiven, not at all. Jesus and the angels are indeed going to be killing. Sorry, but I'm just sayin alright you anti-christ fruitbowl..
>>
>>134611491
that's all you need to know, you want to be closer to God? follow Christ, what dont you get?

>that is exactly what Christians did do. Who do you think make the Jews into their bankers and financers? The Chinese?

are you telling me the chinese dont have jew banks
>>
>>134611271
>The Bible does not say that a perfect Christian would give everything away.

Jesus said that, with plenty of evidence to support that

but i guess Jesus was just "mocking" whenever he said something you didn't want "The bible to say"

>>134611345
what a bunch of nonsense

there is nothing more feminine than offering the other cheek when you are hit

> inb4 but Walter Wink's said offering the other cheek is an act of passive aggresion!!

interpretation of "passive" as "passively aggressive" makes no sense whatsoever, and have no historical mentions outside his books

Never mind that passive aggressive is just as womanly as simple passiveness is

your claim that "nature is feminine" is nonsensical. Nature is cruel, Darwinism is harsh, Reality is cold and unforgiving
>>
>>134602133
Is this true? Do you have more of this?
I once heard from an anon here that there's a writing on every synagogue that says "God has no son" or something like that
>>
>>134611785
are you a pagan? really? did you know Christianity destroyed them right?
>>
>>134611784

are you telling me, without christians giving jews power, the chinese would have fled 15 000 to the middle east to get some jews and able to get some banks?

never mind that most of chinese banking is indeed owned by the chinese
>>
Bible passages like the Beatitudes as delineated in the Gospel of Matthew are a prime example of how Christianity can be viewed as slave morality psyops promulgated by jews like Saul of Tarsus to control the masses. The obsession with being persecuted and sacrificing, which are seen as virtues, to achieve some ultimate reward after death is a standard cult tactic. Rather than seeking godhood ourselves or enlightenment to free ourselves from the suffering of the material plane, we must content ourselves with and rely completely on God's love for our faith and devotion and hope that he'll judge us to be worthy of entering his "kingdom" after we die miserably.

The concept of sin itself, which we supposedly are full of, is full of contradictions. We're told that we're tainted by Adam's original sin of eating from the tree of knowledge (knowledge is apparently undesirable), but God is omniscient and so must have deliberately made Adam that way and knew what would happen. Similarly we're told that sinning is a choice that we make but God knows everything so we're being punished by our supposedly all-loving Father for being the way that he made us? You cannot have an all-knowing God and the ability to make decisions outside of God's foreknowledge (what would be called free will).

Meanwhile as we're sold on loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek the Jews, who are the original "chosen people" of God, are allowed to charge us goyim interest and get rich off of us because we're viewed as less than cattle to them, but we're supposed to just ignore this and bask in our own righteousness. The end result is a bunch of easily manipulated sheep which is why the west is so susceptible to social programs like cultural marxism.

None of these problems are fixable by removing the "Jewish influence" or "taking it back" from them; they are built in by design to motivate us to work hard and loathe ourselves as sinners so that we can be exploited by our Jewish overlords.
>>
>>134611785
>plenty of evidence to support that

None. Let me know when you actually read The Bible
>>
>>134611764
I used to be like you--and then I realized christians cannot save themselves, cannot be saved, and are mostly zionist masochist shill faggots with an inferiority complex. Pity.
>>
>>134611882

Islam destroyed Christianity across their very own holy lands

No wonder you have that flag
>>
>>134611939

lets start to do some questioning, shall we?

Why was Ananias punished?
>>
>>134611984
when did Jesus said meka or whatever was holy land? holy shit
>>
>>134611916
wait i dont know how banks started, let my read it up, can support some text that say Christians did it?
>>
>>134612355
>not knowing the history of christianity
>I'm a christian

Jesus christ bro. Are you even fucking real?
>>
>>134612355

I am pretty sure Jerusalem is a muslim and jewish city

Why is that? What ever happened to this christian power you believe in?
>>
>>134612490
i mean really, when he said that? maybe jewish cause they dont believe the temple is in them, but not Christian, dude
>>
>>134611238
No they don't. They don't make Christianity seem "rebellious", they've invested a significant amount of money into making people associate it with dullness/contempt.
>>
>>134612041
>shall we

Ok fedora edge-lord

>Why was ananias punished

For being a lying virtue signaler

Next
>>
>>134611923
This desu.
>>
File: de.jpg (52KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
52KB, 640x696px
Do 2017 """"pagans"""" have anything to offer besides resentment and "WE B OPPRESSED N SHEEEIIIIIT" groveling? Your entire existence revolves around hating other groups, it has nothing going for it beyond that. You don't believe in multi-headed serpants being slain by a thunder god, you just believe that white = good. You would have your son start a family with an antifa transabled transman hambeast as long as "she" is white before you would let your son marry a mixed race, wholesome Christian girl.

There's literally nothing in Christianity which says "YOU NEED TO RACEMIX OR ELSE YOU AREN'T LOVING ENOUGH".
>>
join this christian server and pray with us

7AxZhwU
>>
>>134612439

it is wikipedia, so it is written from a muh poor jews view, but whatever

> As the Jews were ostracized from most professions by local rulers, the Western churches and the guilds, they were pushed into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending. Natural tensions between creditors and debtors were added to social, political, religious, and economic strains.

> ...financial oppression of Jews tended to occur in areas where they were most disliked, and if Jews reacted by concentrating on moneylending to non-Jews, the unpopularity—and so, of course, the pressure—would increase. Thus the Jews became an element in a vicious circle. The Christians, on the basis of the Biblical rulings, condemned interest-taking absolutely, and from 1179 those who practiced it were excommunicated. Catholic autocrats frequently imposed the harshest financial burdens on the Jews. The Jews reacted by engaging in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favor, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending.[28]

basically the Church banned Christians from being able to finance loans, and gave a monopoly to the poor oppressed jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Judaism
>>
>>134611923
>You cannot have an all-knowing God and the ability to make decisions outside of God's foreknowledge (what would be called free will).
i hate this meme so much
>>
>>134611785
Why do you think they call it mother nature? I'm talking about the PRINCIPLES of femininity and masculinity. Have you read any jung at all?
>>
join this white person discord server

7AxZhwU
>>
>>134612761
yeah the crusaders needed money so they loan it from jews, but i dont think they wanted to give power to the jews, it just happened
>>
>>134612637

it is mostly to give a false alternative between Christianity and Communism

Christianity has never opposed Jews. You can't seriously allow Jews to become your banking elite and then claim otherwise

>>134612678
there we go!

> For being a lying virtue signaler
> virtue signaler

So what virtue was he singalling, that his fellow christians would appreciate so dearly so, even if it costed his life?
>>
>>134612717
>being this cucked
>Racemixing is aok, goyim, yeaahh

It's not only that there's something inherently disgusting about mixing a beautiful white woman with a perfect face with a nigger to produce a disgusting half-breed. This is not the point, and is in fact a red herring--even if it is completely unfortunate in my opinion. The real reason the jews are doing this is to make a slave race of retarded half niggers who objectively have lower IQs than them. That's the point. Now go and let Achmed and Tyrone fuck your wife ples, and upload it to (((BLACKED.com))) ples. lol.
>>
>>134612717
> have anything to offer besides resentment

talk about irony

Christianity is literally based on resentment

"I dont agree with that guy! But I cant fight him face to face, so I wish a jewish zombie would burn him forever!"
>>
>>134600258
Anytime you want you can go look at original copies of the biblical manuscript and prove nothing but the language has been changed . It's online for lazy mfers
>>
>>134612963
> the crusaders needed money so they loan it from jews

it seems like even the most radical christians didn't have any issue with becoming financial dependent on Jews

so much for "my anti-kike religion"!!
>>
>>134613027
what did paganism made? anything tell me
>>
>>134613126
is just another jewish trick, they took advantage of them but you blame Christianity come on
>>
>>134613130
>what did paganism made?

The Greek Roman Civilization which heavily influence the language you are using to write

I am quite sure you are not writing in arameic right now, nor in any language that heavily derived from it
>>
>>134613287

Who is to blame then? jewish mind control?

because that is exactly what I think Christianity is: jewish mind control
>>
>>134613130
Greatest literature in world history. Greatest art and sculpture in world history. Greatest philosophy in world history. All this only aped by mideval christian starniggers. You kidding me, guy?
>>
>>134612490
What happened to pagan power? You got wiped out. The only thing left is a bunch of spaced out cat ladies with thors hammer necklaces.
>>
already involved in that kind of thing, lot of reasons, had a calling dream then visitation dreams (my ex used those words i'm not sure how else to say it either) from dionysus

just kind of slowly picking things up at this point, most of what i've learned has come from experiences, drugs/alcohol, women, dreams etc
>>134598095

it is all similar

runes work exactly the same as tarot cards after my gf ripped mine because she didn't like what they were saying

i was given runes the next day, they say the same things the cards did so that's been interesting

most religions and systems of belief have similarities when you break them down

it's just a matter of what feels right, but the tools and methods used seem to achieve the same results
>>
>>134613327
blame the jews, they know how to trick people, who is the only religion that tell you this? Christianity

>>134613290
language is heavily influenced from everywhere

>>134613374
Christians did all that and better
>>
>>134613411

Pagans didn't get "wiped out". Romans converted because their civilization became decadent

the first Christian Emperor was descendant of Pagan Emperors. All the "crushing" their did was against their own heritage and ancestors

Rome was not replaced by a Crusader Holy Christian Empire that then proceeded to conquer the world for Jesus

It was replaced by the dark ages
>>
>>134613507
Answer me this: Would you eradicate all the jews and judaism if given the chance? If I gave you a button and you could peform this glorious feat, would you?
>>
>>134612975
That they were extremely zealous and willing to give everything to the church

If Ananias was honest and just said how much he had actually given, then there wouldn't have been a problem. He probably would have been blessed.
>>
>>134613698
ofc not, they are making the end of the world happen, why would i do that

>>134613678
>pagans start the dark ages
>Christianity start the renaissance
makes you think
>>
>>134613507
> blame the jews, they know how to trick people, who is the only religion that tell you this? Christianity

"there is no jew nor greek"
>>
>>134613830
to be saved, there are lot of not saved zionist tho
>>
>>134613819
>>pagans start the dark ages
>>Christianity start the renaissance

Wat??

Dude, the barbarian were christian arianist. The Renaissance painters painted Roman gods for first time after 1500 years.

You are extremelty confused
>>
>>134613027
You worship nature and darwinism yet get mad when you don't like to results. The race mixers are following their animals nature. There is no right or wrong in nature.
>>
>>134613890
i give up, you are just confused

extremely so
>>
>>134613819
>ples annihilate me

I hate all of you disgusting death-cultists.
>>
>>134613411

there's some of those, but there's a lot of people

i was with a witch for a while, no thor's hammer necklace and she didn't have a ton of cats

she was greco roman pagan, interesting experience

i try things and learn about it to see what happens and so far its been interesting

can't say i fit the stereotype either

a lot of people are dropping away from abrahamic faiths, with good reason, they're government tools, methods of control and division, and they work well because they capitalize on the innate spirituality people have the capacity for

it's beautiful, but they're all garbage reliant on indoctrination and circular logic, but there's not much to them if you get much deeper unless you go the gnosticism route and even then the philosophy there is skewed

it all buries human nature and keeps people in a state of accepting absolute authority

i've seen other things work much better
>>
>>134613918
>the world give up the roman and greek ideology
>the renaissance starts
what's so hard to get?
>>
>>134614045
>implying it doesnt make you stronger in God
aw man
>>
File: botticelli-birth-venus[1].jpg (85KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
botticelli-birth-venus[1].jpg
85KB, 600x380px
>>134614140

The Renaissance is literally the REDISCOVERY by Europeans of Ancient Roman and Greek writings and arts

Holy fuck dude

Holy fuck

Do you think they painted the Roman Goddess Venus because they were "giving up roman and greek ideology"?

They were giving up JUDAIC ANTI-WORLD BULLSHIT
>>
>>134613939
>implying Cuckstianity helps you in this regard

I'll do what I think is right for my family, without respect for what some dead schlomo supposedly said according to moishe and goldstein.
>>
>>134614289
yeah that's why they made the sistine chapel or the david of miguel angel right? come on
>>
>>134613678
>It was replaced by the dark ages
ERE remained Christian and Strong
>>
>>134613678

romans didn't convert because they were getting too decadent

pagans were killed by christians and worship was pushed underground by law and force

it was backed by the government because it was a good method of control, and made palatable by borrowing from paganism

there's a huge division in roman catholicism (which has way more pagan undertones than many other sects) and what lutherans practice and so on

roman citizens didn't just all collectively decide that was better

it was a power tool, and it was only built by martyrs at first once they had numbers behind them things were different

ideas rarely take over peacefully, and they only ever take over thoroughly if they can be made useful by whoever's in power

though there is a certain point in the right climate where the only way to keep power is to bend to an idea, but christians taking over rome happened over a long period of time and a huge turning point was violent
>>
>>134614384
That's right, idiot. Michaelangelo was a closet anti-chrstian that drew memes into his art to remind christians for all ages what absolute faggots they are.

People were executed back then for having a brain.
>>
>>134614289
>they say venuz represent the virgin
holy shit man i didnt knew that!
>>
File: 1470692217885.jpg (45KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1470692217885.jpg
45KB, 600x315px
>le dark ages meme
>>
File: God-and-Brain.jpg (103KB, 515x475px) Image search: [Google]
God-and-Brain.jpg
103KB, 515x475px
>>134614610
(picrelated)
>>
File: Michelangelo_Bacchus[1].jpg (247KB, 577x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelo_Bacchus[1].jpg
247KB, 577x1000px
>>134614384

>>134614384

that same miguelanchelo sculpted Bacchus, the god of orgies, bonfires, wine and pagan festivales

what kind of christian sculpts that?
>>
>>134614140

the renaissance was after the dark ages, and those were after rome
>>
>>134614640
no wait i got it wrong lol
>>
>>134614640

given that the shell is the symbol of Venus, and it is not associated with Mary at all, and Venus was the OPPOSITE of a virgin, it is very hard to see how that would be accurate
>>
>>134614662
>God is knowledge
i don't get what's wrong here
>>
>>134614289
Spot on. And what happened during this time period? The greatest surge of civilization and creativity the world has ever seen. All European nations were proud and saw each other as part of a unique whole, each separate with a history and people, but still united as a race. They all sought to build and improve in every aspect of life, and they did.

The renaissance is literally what whites can achieve when there are no non whites or Jews in society.
>>
>>134597709
Restoring Greco-Roman paganism is a still born idea. Here's an excerpt from the 1911 Cambridge Medieval History series:

>One feature of Julian's attempt to make the worship of the gods the universal and privileged religion of the Empire is too characteristic of the age to be entirely passed over. In the opening pages of this chapter, in which the living paganism of the third and fourth centuries is briefly described, it is shewn that the old official worships of Greece and Rome lingered as mere simulacra and that the real religious life of the times was fed by Oriental faiths which had introduced such thoughts as redemption, salvation, purification, the Way of Return, etc. It is not too much to say that whatever of the old pagan piety remained in the middle of the fourth century had attached itself to the worship of the Mysteries ; and that pious men, if educated, looked on the different initiations and rites of purification taught in the various cults to be ways of attaining the same redemption, or finding the same Way of Return. Julian belonged to his age. He was a pure-hearted and deeply pious man. His piety was in a real sense heart religion, and, like that of his contemporaries, clothed itself in the cult of the Mysteries ; while his nervous, sensitive character inclined him personally to the theurgic or magical side of the cult, and especially to what reproduced the old Dionysiac ecstasy. Hence the dominating thought in Julian's mind was to reform the whole public worship of paganism by impregnating it with the real piety and heart religion of the Mysteries cult. The one thing really reactionary in the movement he contemplated was the return to the worship of the old official deities, but he proposed to attempt this in a way which can only be called revolutionary. He endeavoured to put life into the old rituals by bringing to their aid and quickening them with that sincere fervour which the Mysteries cult demanded from its votaries.
>>
>>134614682
>Michelangelo can't be Christian because he sculpted an Ancient Greek/Roman God
come on now. This is ridiculous

also, a google search away
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelangelo#Personal_life
>Michelangelo was a devout Catholic whose faith deepened at the end of his life
>>
>>134614658

I am quite sure I would call a period of time where Islam almost conquered Europe while Europeans were busy killing their own scientists and artists a dark age
>>
>>134614682
nigga gotta eat
>>
>>134614916
>This is what makes Julian such an interesting figure in the history of paganism; while it in part accounts for his complete failure to do what he attempted. He tried to unite two things which had utterly separate roots, whose ideals were different, and which could not easily blend. For the religion of the Mysteries was essentially a private cult, into which men and women were received, one by one, by rites of initiation which each had to pass through personally, and, when admitted, they became members of coteries, large or small, of like-minded persons. They had entered because their souls had craved something which they believed the initiations and purifications would give. It was a common saying among them that as sickness of the body needed medicine, so the sickness of the soul required those rites to which they submitted. What had this to do with the courteous recognition due to bright celestial beings which was the central thought of the official religion of Greece, or the punctilious performance of ceremonies which was believed to propitiate the sterner deities of Rome ? Mysteries and participation in their rites may exist along with a belief in the necessity and religious value of the public services of a state religion; but whenever the latter can only be justified, even by its own votaries, on the ground of traditional and patriotic propriety, Mystery worship may take its place but can never quicken it. When the whole piety of paganism disappeared in the Mysteries cult, it estranged itself from the national and official religion; and the Mysteries could never be used to recall the gods of Olympus for whose banishment they had been largely responsible.
>>
>>134614877
No it's more like
>this shit is all in your head, a fantasy, you fucking retard.
>>
>>134614953
>No edicts of an Emperor could change the bright deities of Olympus into saviours, or transform their careless votaries into men who felt in their hearts the need of redemption and a way of return. Yet that was what Julian had to do when he proposed to impregnate the old official worship with the fervour of the Mysteries cult. It was equally in vain to think that the Mysteries cult, which owed its power to its spontaneity, to its independence, to its individuality, could be drilled and organised into the national religion of a great Empire. It was a true instinct that led Julian to see that the real and living pagan piety of his generation had taken refuge within the circles of the Mysteries, and that the hope of paganism lay in the spread of the fervour which kindled their votaries; his mistake lay in thinking that it could be used to requicken the official worship. It would have been better for his designs had he acted as did Vettius Agorius Praetextatus, the model of genuine pagan piety in the Roman senatorial circle (princeps religiosorum, Macrobius calls him). Praetextatus contented himself with a dignified and cool recognition of the official deities of Rome but sought outlet for his piety elsewhere, in initiations at Eleusis and other places and in the purifying rite of the taurobolium. The sentimental side of Julian's nature led him astray. He could not forget his early studies in Homer and Hesiod (he quotes Homer as frequently and as fervently as a contemporary Christian does the Holy Scriptures) and he had to introduce the gods of Olympus somewhere. He tried to unite the passionate Oriental worships with the dignified Greek and the grave Roman ceremonies where personal faith was superfluous. The elements were too incongruous.
>>
>>134615003
>In spite of all the signs of a reaction against Christianity Julian failed; and for himself the tragedy of his failure lay in the apathy of his co-religionists. In spite of his elaborate treatise against Christianity and his other writings; notwithstanding his public orations and his private persuasions, Julian did not succeed in making many converts. We hear of no Christians of mark who embraced Hellenism, save the rhetorician Hecebolius and Pegasius, a bishop with a questionable past. The Emperor boasted that his Hellenism made some progress in the army, but at his death the legions selected a Christian successor.

>It is almost pathetic to read Julian's accounts of his continual disappointments. He could not find in "all Cappadocia a single man who was a true Hellenist." They did not care to offer sacrifice, and those who_did so, did not know how. In Galatia, at Pessinus where stood a famous temple erected to the Great Mother, he had to bribe and threaten the inhabitants to do honour to the goddess. At Beroea he harangued the municipal council on the duty of worshipping the gods. "They all warmly praised my discourse," he says somewhat sadly, "but none were convinced by it save the few who were convinced before hearing." So it was wherever he went. Even pagan admirers like Ammianus Marcellinus were rather bored with the Emperor's Hellenism and thought the whole thing a devout imagination not worth the trouble he wasted on it. The senatorial circle at Rome had no sympathy with Julian's Hellenic revival. No one shewed any enthusiasm but the narrow circle of Neoplatonist sbphists, and they had no influence with the people.
>>
>>134614955
it destroyed all the pagan temples and is still kicking, dont look like a fantasy my man
>>
>>134614909
>The renaissance is literally what whites can achieve when there are no non whites or Jews in society.
No, the Renaissance is what happens when Western Europeans act like niggers and destroy the Byzantine Empire (4th Crusade leading to Fall of Constantinople 1453), and the intellectuals from the Byzantine empire go west. Seriously, have you people ever read a book?
>>
>>134614682

he was more than that

dionysus (or bacchus, whichever) was also a god of death and rebirth, he's seen as the liberator and worship of him was both illegal and kept highly secret by a lot of people involved in politics

particularly political dissenters of a current system

orgies and wine are a small part of what he is and represents (ecstacy and tragedy) and even they're partially symbolic

great creative achievements have been fueled by drugs and alcohol, but the darker side of people is too

he's also representative of nature over civilization

i learned a lot after a weird calling dream that i answered because i was drunk and high and my ex made an offering sound like a good idea

it was in a sense
>>
>>134614927

Ask yourself this: Would Paul approve of one of the members of his christian synagogue creating an image of a God that represented all the things they constantly called evil and hell worthy?

Whatever Christianity was during the Renaissance, it was not that original Jewish Death cult that Paul had invisioned
>>
>>134615045
>Yet Julian's attempt to stay the progress of Christianity and to drive back the tide which was submerging the Empire, was, with all its practical faults, by far the ablest yet conceived. It provided a substitute and presented an alternative. The substitute was pretentious and artificial, but it was probably the best that the times could furnish Hellenism, Julian called it; but where in that golden past of Hellas into which the Imperial dreamer peered, could be found a puritan strictness of conduct, a prolonged and sustained religious fervour, and a religion independent of the State? The three strongest parts of his scheme had no connexion with Hellenism. Religions may be used, but cannot be created by statesmen, unless they happen to have the prophetic fire and inspiration — and Julian was no prophet. He may be credited with seizing and combining in one whole the strongest anti-Christian forces of his generation — the passion of Oriental religion, the patriotic desire to retain the old religion under which Greece and Rome had grown great, the glory of the ancient literature, the superstition which clung to magic and divinations, and a philosophy which, if it lacked independence of thought, at least represented that eclecticism which was the intellectual atmosphere which all men then breathed. He brought them together to build an edifice which was to be the temple of his Empire. But though the builder had many of the qualities which go to make a religious reformer — pure in heart and life, full of sincere piety, manly and with a strong sense of duty — the edifice he reared was quite artificial, lacked the living principle of growth, and could not last. Athanasius gave its history in four words when he said "It will soon pass." The world had outgrown paganism.
>>
>>134614916
>implying mystery cults weren't always run by kikes.
>Ohhh sorrryyy about that goyim, you can't have that *dangerous religion back*---here try some (((Babylonian))) shit mixed up with the history of your real ancestors
>Heh Heh Hhehhhh
>>
File: 1495255497291.png (194KB, 1251x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495255497291.png
194KB, 1251x585px
>>134614929
>>
>>134615144
>Whatever faults the Christianity of the time exhibited, whatever ills had come to it from Imperial patronage and conformity with the world, it still retained within it the original simplicity and profundity of its message. Nothing in its environment could take that from it. It proclaimed a living God, Who had made man and all things and for Whom man was made. That God had manifested Himself in Jesus Christ and the centre of the manifestation was the Passion of our Lord — the Cross.

tl;dr: far greater men than neopagan LARPers have tried and failed.
>>
>>134615142
you have to know they came from a pagan dark age, at least they did choose Chirst and asked for forgiveness, thats all
>>
>>134614953
>while it in part accounts for his complete failure to do what he attempted
Tbf, he was only emperor for like 3 years.
>>
>>134615194

> be irish intellectual
> dont reproduce because stupid jewish religion dont want goyim intellectuals to breed
> Irish IQ now 83

never mind: books burned by whom, for what? Christians trying to save bits of their other Christians. Talk about a schizophrenic religion
>>
>>134615142
>Would Paul approve of one of the members of his christian synagogue creating an image of a God that represented all the things they constantly called evil and hell worthy?
That's not something that you can answer. We have no basis to claim Paul's opinions towards artistic creations. What we do know is that Paul called for gentiles to remain uncircumcised and preached to the Gentiles, which tells me he didn't have that much of a problem with Romans and their customs
>>
>>134615302

it is so strange to call the epoch of greatest Roman Power a "dark age"
>>
>>134615351
>still relevant today
wew lad he did a good job, and got his treasure
>>
>>134615396
they were praising pagan gods and doing gay shit, that's a dark age if you ask me
>>
>>134615486

What is the greatest epoch of Europe according to you?

> inb4 an epoch where islam was in a conquering strike
>>
>>134615486
(((Christians))) shut down the universities, you fucking faggot, and then burned down the library at Alexandria, ensuring fucking Arabs (lol) of all people would carry the torch of intellect for centuries, and maintain the literature the (((Christians))) didn't manage to burn like the fucking jewish apes they are and have always been.
>>
>>134615672
>he want heresy and lies to spread
they did nothing wrong
>>
>>134615245
>tl;dr: far greater men than neopagan LARPers have tried and failed.
He only was emperor for 3 years my man.
>>
>>134615486

nothing wrong with worshipping gods or gay shit, but rome was less tolerant of gay shit than you're imagining
>>
>>134615574
nazi germany counts?
>>
Daft, where does it say to forgive the Jews? It clearly says that they should repent their sins and glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ but they turned their backs on God.

30 The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging on a tree. 31 God exalted this Man to His right hand to be a Ruler and a Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. (Acts 5:30-31 MEV)
>>
>>134615755
>He wants jews to spread

Not this time, starniggers.
>>
>>134615359

Paul was quite explicitly that he considered pagan gods to be nothing more demons

> No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God. And I do not want you to be participants with demons.

You have to really delude yourself if you think Paul would be approve of his followers doing anything close that, much less sculpting the savage Bacchus out of all demons!
>>
>>134615672
except that's not true. The Library was probably burned due to Caesar besieging Alexandria in 48BC.
>>
File: 1500695732001.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500695732001.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>134606596
Indeed, not like you could ever convince the circle-jerk this board has become of that. Just sage and report threads like these, they offer nothing to the board and are usually ridiculously cancerous.
>>
>>134615853

of course, an extremely secular government that persecuted mainstream christian churches, led by an elite of people that disliked Christianity and spoke against it in private

fair enough
>>
>>134615949
You've got to be kidding me--the christians were famous in those ages for destroying all non-kiked literature. You think you have a point?
>>
File: 1500248053559.png (375KB, 328x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500248053559.png
375KB, 328x960px
>>134616057
>>
>>134615949
(((probably)))---where does it say that? It says one explanation was the order of the Coptic Christian Pope you fucking lying shitbag.
>>
>>134616190

"Almighty Creator"

Hitler was a deist, it is very telling he didn't mention Jesus

that his closest allies were pagan occultists and outright atheists is not surprising
>>
>>134615946
We aren't talking about religious sacrifices. Obviously Paul would have a problem with that. Stop moving the goalposts.

Early Christianity had deep connections with Paganism (see Vernal Equinox and Christianity). Not to mention, Judea was thoroughly Hellenized by the time of Christ, and ideas like Hades had permeated Jewish thought
>>
>>134616190
I am just going to save this for future use.
>>
>>134616337
yeah and fighting against the jews was a coincidence
>>
>>134616078
>>134616190
>The prime suspect in destruction of the Library of Alexandria is Julius Caesar. It is alleged that during Caesar's occupation of the city of Alexandria in 48 BCE, he found himself in the Royal Palace, hemmed in by the Egyptian fleet in the harbour. For his own safety he had his men set fire to the Egyptian ships, but the fire got out of control and spread to the parts of the city nearest the shore, which included warehouses, depots and some arsenals.

>After Caesar's death it was generally believed that it was he who had destroyed the Library. Roman philosopher and dramatist Seneca, quoting from Livy's History of Rome, written between 63 BCE and 14 CE, says that 40,000 scrolls were destroyed in the fire started by Caesar. Greek historian Plutarch (died 120 CE) mentions that the fire destroyed 'the great Library' and Roman historian Dio Cassius (c. 165 – 235 CE) mentions a warehouse of manuscripts being destroyed during the conflagration.
>>
>>134616340
The very idea of a "soul" is Pagan. There is no such concept in the Old Testament.

Platonic documents say the concept of soul was first a secret knowledge of the Egyptions, brought to the Greeks by the Pythagoras cult. The soul as we know it, and the Christians know it, was pretty much invented entirely by Plato.

Life after-death is a pagan idea, not a Christian one.
>>
>>134616340

Quite explicit if you ask me

> are offered to demons

Why is that moving the goalpost?

We are not talking about sacrifices. We are talking about Paul views on roman gods

And they were indeed quite negative
>>
File: jews.jpg (702KB, 2512x1332px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
702KB, 2512x1332px
>>
>>134616450

fighting against the jews would be against Paul wishes

> Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews are entrusted with the oracles of God.

> inb4 "entrusted with the oracles of God" means "FIGHT THE JEWS!! KILL THEM ALL!"
>>
File: images (20).jpg (5KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
5KB, 289x175px
>>134616340
>>134616450
>>134616503
Don't even bother my friends. Actual fact and logic is lost on these people. Just let them be, perhaps they will mature with time, perhaps not.
>>
>>134616553
>Why is that moving the goalpost?
Because Paul's criticism here is against the worship of false idols. Michelangelo did not worship Bacchus. He was literally sculpting a figure from Roman culture.

More so, even if Paul had a problem with it personally, it says nothing about Christian doctrine. Paul is not God
>>
>>134616769

> believes in an imaginary world that makes no logical sense outside of a bizarre jewish revenge fantasy
> Actual fact and logic

dude what
>>
>>134597709
>Christianity is super guilt-trippy
>not reading the greek translation
Yeah.. Turn the other cheek means something completey different in the greek translation.
>>
>>134616717
REEEEEEEEEEE

Good thing you couldn't trick me, kike. I'm teaching my familam to hate your kind and to read all the great epics of our people, not yours.
>>
>>134616853
go read some quantum physics, that shit doesn't make logical sense but it's there, you twat
>>
>>134616742
i say Hitler did nothing wrong, may God judge him
>>
>>134616958
Well??
>>
>>134616769
>Christianity
>(((Factual)))

hahhah. You people are insane.
>>
>>134617094
>>>/google/
>>
>>134616797

That is not moving the goalpost at all.

You are just refusing to accept the fact that Paul viewed the roman gods as demons, just so that you can bizarrely claim that he would not reprimend a christian that made a sculpture of such demon

Why would it be otherwise?

This was the view of Tertullian as well, who the Church has called the “founder of christian theology”, who believed that because pagan gods were unclean spirits, fallen angels, etc, in order to take honor upon themselves and from God.”

The early Church father, Justin Martyr, also believed that heathen gods were wicked demons who led men astray.

Christians in the fourth centuries were destroying pagan statues, Christians in the sixteenth century were making them

If you claim that nothing had changed in the nature of Christianity between both periods, you are extremely deluded
>>
>>134617015
> quantum physics prove that a jewish zombie is real

Are you an idiot?
>>
File: dis.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
dis.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>134600787
at this point I'm playing with the idea that the protestant church is a controlled rebellion, martin luther also attacked personal study of the bible, and removed a couple of books just like the vatican did. steven anderson seems to be quite guilty of misleading his flock and leads them away from christian mysticism

>>134600580
>As it turns out throwing out half of the scripture wasn't really a good move.

i couldn't agree more, fuck off you idiot.
>>
>>134617296
you like to move the goal post dont you, you stupid cunt
>>
>>134617094
They say it means an insult because then they'll have to use their palm to smack you which would make a Roman and a Jew equal or whatever. I don't know, some shit about how Jesus was an Anglo Saxon warrior and not preaching peace and meekness.
>>
>>134617239
>i made a statue of a demon
>they are evil and you should not worship it

>this retard ITT: HE WAS WROOONG
>>
>>134617348

> tfw christians literally don't know how the term "goalpost" is properly used
>>
File: download (20).jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
15KB, 224x225px
>>134617125
>>134616853
Oh look, a meme-flag and a retarded Burger are trying to tell me what'should "logical" and "factual" from their ((perspectives)). It almost makes me feel pity, and it also makes me want to spam the thread with horse porn, but I shall refrain for now. Here, have some Hanazuki instead.
>>
>>134617428
Are you going to actually discuss anything or just keep shitting up the thread and acting smug you fucking nigger?
>>
>>134617416
we need a 2nd crusade
>>
>>134617428
Jesus himself rejected logic

You can't embrace logic, which are the rules of this world, while rejecting the world itself

jesus went out of his way to say anti-logical statements
>>
File: images (23).jpg (6KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
6KB, 297x170px
>>134617428
>>
>>134617239
>>134617410

I think you guys are basically missiing the point here...Every artist is at heart a pagan. There's no getting around this. Every poet I've ever read much prefers to write about Odysseus and his adventures than some lousy S&M kikes in the dirty middle east. The reasons for this should be obvious.

It's more than that, though. Christains, self avowedly hate this world. What's even the point of writing or doing anything at all in a place you're told to hate with a passion? Not much!

And so it is that in every age the artist will continue to be a pagan--look even to 1001 Arabian Nights. That's super fucking pagan. Plus there's pussy galore in it.

The point is paganism will always be with us in the form of HIgher IQ elite superior artistic beings.

Christianity is for normie cucks who suck jew cock, and are basically barbarian rabble, which has also always existed.
>>
File: sumar.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
sumar.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>134616340
>Not to mention, Judea was thoroughly Hellenized by the time of Christ, and ideas like Hades had permeated Jewish thought

you know, if you had any idea what you were talking about you would realize Hades and Sheol are the same place, have the same dimensions and places, and have the same customs and traditions. reincarnation is in the old testament when you read it closely enough.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (6KB, 97x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
6KB, 97x201px
>>134617521
>or just keep shitting up the thread
>Implying this thread wasn't already irredeemable shit from the moment of its conception.
Oh you poor naive Burger.
>>
>>134616997
Idiot. Moron. Fucking Goy.

Didn't you understand a thing. Your culture is DRENCHEd in Jewish morality and you're just continueing it, indoctrinating your kids with that.

You scream about how you hate the Jews but the very means of your hatred is a Jewish way of thinking. And they use that to your advantage. Jews INVENTED anti-semetism because they get power from being oppressed.

The Rabbi is talking about PHILOPHICAL CONQUEST. Your children are already conquered and you will be the one's to put them in chains.
>>
File: hanazuki-banner.jpg (42KB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
hanazuki-banner.jpg
42KB, 450x271px
>>134617843
>>
>>134598095
a goddess once had a foursome with three dwarves for a pretty necklace in norse/germanic mythology.
>>
>>134617843
>irredeemable shit
you mean niggers?
>>
>>134617804
There is an entire book in the Old Testament about how there isn't an after-life.

There is no afterlife because there is no soul in the Old Testament.

All of that was Paul importing pagan philosophy and theology.
>>
>>134617239
This is my last reply because I'm tired of going in circles with you. You are conflating two separate things.

Justin Martyr, Paul and Tertullian warned against the worship of false idols. Pagan Gods were false idols. Sculpting a myth from the Ancient Roman world 1500 years afterwards was not what they were envisioning in their criticism. Michelangelo was not worship his image. It was simply a cultural trope.

I can't believe this needs to be explained, honestly.
>>
>>134617857

Jews INVENTED anti-semetism because Christians are their brainwashed morons obsessed with saving the world from Hatred

Anti-semitism gets them nothing from everyone else, if not an outright danger of being nuked by Iran
>>
>>134617804
>if you had any idea what you were talking about you would realize Hades and Sheol are the same place
that's my point. Greek ideas like Hades were co-opted by the Jews in Judea. Maybe if you calm down, and not react like an autist you would understand that
>>
>>134617956
Nah it wasn't a foursome, it was just one dwarf each night.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>134617960
You seem angry my Fascist friend. Here, have some Hanazuki.
>>
File: tumblr_onw4lbFPNI1v17j69o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onw4lbFPNI1v17j69o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x610px
>>134618114
>>
>>134617857
>Your culture is drreenched

Nothing lasts forever, jew.
>>
>>134618114
>>134618201
>>134618020
>T-the goyim are finding out!

Wow, jews really don't like this thread, kek.
>>
>>134617976

You are just playing with semantics,

The point remains, even if they were just a representation used by those demons instead of the actual thing:

Why would any of those church funders approve the recreation of images and figures that they claimed were the vessels of evil demons?

i mean really, you have to be very obstuse to believe that they would say "but after 1500 years these images that allowed demons to tempt men away will be all okay"

Something being a "cultural trope" is meaningless for Christianity, which promises is the end of Earth itself, with all cultures and civilizations and nations with it
>>
File: sohard.jpg (303KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
sohard.jpg
303KB, 750x416px
>>134617774
> Every poet I've ever read much prefers to write about Odysseus and his adventures
>False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
socrates

Odysseus committed one of the most treacherous acts of all time with the trojan horse, and betrayed a tradition of surrender, Odysseus is not admired by the standards of greek philosophy.

>>134617961
ok, name the book, and the verses, because 1 verse in Genesis defeats your entire fallacious belief

29If you take this one also from me, and harm befalls him, you will bring my gray hair down to Sheol in sorrow.'

gray hair is a metaphor for soul, and Sheol is a place everyone goes to when they die.

>>134618059
are you a bible believing Christian? because its Jesus Christ that spills the beans on hades and its inner workings in the new testament. so this
>Greek ideas like Hades were co-opted by the Jews in Judea
is wrong.
>>
>>134597709
well if you really read into it christianity "promotes" the opposite lifestyle that the jews have
>>
File: tumblr_ok1owaLDoY1ryo5vvo3_1280.gif (351KB, 1242x934px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok1owaLDoY1ryo5vvo3_1280.gif
351KB, 1242x934px
>>134618459
You seem in dire need of some Hanazuki in your life.
>>
>>134617976

Finally, I should add that the fact that being Christian had been reduced to a cultural trope during the renaissance for all technical purposes is what allowed Luther to make his move and claim that the Pope was not a christian but an anti-Pope
surrender to pagan
>>
>>134619001
* an anti-Pope surrendered to paganism
>>
File: wrong.jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>134602554
>There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

he tells her to stop being a whore, he does this to several women

>Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

Islam is a Roman Catholic invention, not a Jewish one.

>>134616516
there are about 400 references to the soul in the old testament

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Genesis 12:5
And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

Genesis 12:13
Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.
>>
File: tumblr_orptd2iktB1v17j69o1_500.png (134KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orptd2iktB1v17j69o1_500.png
134KB, 500x281px
>>134619001
>>134619040
Have some more Hanazuki friendo. You seem like you *really* need it.
>>
>>134619235
A happy Hana is the best Hana.
>>
>>134616516
> The soul as we know it, and the Christians know it, was pretty much invented entirely by Plato.

also the entire vedic tradition which beats out plato by thousands to billions of years depending on when you think they were written would like to disagree with you.
>>
File: images (26).jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>134619418
Some more Hanazuki. She is truly a treasure.
>>
>>134619462
Look back at what I said. I did not say "the soul is inventented by Plato" I said "the soul as we know it".

The vedic version of the soul is not the version we know. For instance it draws a distinction between mind and spirit while the Christian and Platonic one does not. This is a key difference.

It was not invented by Plato though, he just refined the idea from Pythagoras who refined it from Egypt. Plato freely admits this in his own text.

The point is that the soul is not a Jewish concept, Paul took a pagan idea and used it when creating his version of Judaism.
>>
File: S01E02_(1).png (753KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
S01E02_(1).png
753KB, 1366x768px
>>134619682
Look at how cute she is! Completely adorable in my opinion.
>>
File: tumblr_org6ohmIqe1uas5goo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_org6ohmIqe1uas5goo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x352px
>>134619838
She is up there with Kiyoshi in terms of being Best Moonflower.
>>
>>134619827
see >>134619052

the idea that there is a monotheistic creator to the soul is the real religion, there is not a "pagan" diety that is credited with the creation of the entire universe.

> For instance it draws a distinction between mind and spirit while the Christian and Platonic one does not.

you know how I know this is wrong?

the christian theosis makes a huge distiction between a soul, a spirit, and a body, and even goes so far as to give it the soul a mind, the spirit a mind, and the body the mind that are 3 different things. I can't speak for the plato tradition but I do know for a fact the christian theosis does the same as the vedic one.

>The point is that the soul is not a Jewish concept, Paul took a pagan idea and used it when creating his version of Judaism.

the point is you're wrong, and intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>134619995
But she is definitely a fighter, won't hesitate to take that spot by force if she has to.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>134620321
Ah but it seems we are at the end of our journey with Hanazuki. Its time to say goodbye to her I think.
>>
>>134618502

>gray hair is a metaphor for soul
You are just reading that in. That's pretty much how the concept was added to Judaism. They turned the whole book into a metaphor. It means grey hair, as in God has hair, he also has a literal body, a literal throne. Sometimes he takes the form of literal wind or literal fire.

You only think God is some Platonic non-physical being because that is the reading that the Jews came up with after being exposed to Plato. The reading you give it is from Maimondes, that's the default reading all Christiand and Jews use. The reading that turns all the literal things into metaphors.

The translations that were made reflect this.

Of course no Christian or orthodox Jew would dare consider these readings. Because they based their entire theology around their Platonism.

The book that tells you there is no afterlife is Ecclestiases. It also tells you that God does not punish evil or reward good in anyway. It's actually the first case of nihilism in literature. "Nothing matters" is the lesson. Which is ultimately why the Jews were so attracted to the Pagan concept of an after-life.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.