[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It keeps happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4050.png (586KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4050.png
586KB, 1536x2048px
HORDES of migrants right now making their way through Switzerland heading Germany

https://twitter.com/hartes_geld/status/888850535641645057
>>
>>134594760
ooopsie!
>>
Swiss villages have changed. African hordes....marching through on the way to Germany?...should be seen for oneself?

Not sure what 'Richtung' means.
>>
>>134594760
that video is really fucking amazing. and why the fuck are they all singing and all so loud? no respect.
>>
>>134594760

Someone plz turn that video into a webm for easier spreading.
>>
>>134595648
you'd be happy too if you went from living in a mud hut to having a cell phone and have been giving everything for free
>>
>>134594760
I'm surprised they'll all smart enough to stay on the sidewalk.

Tell me, what war are these African Muslims leaving? I thought the African Muslims are the aggressors in all instances and the Christians are the ones being killed.

Its very weird that german will allow low iq violent muslims over peaceful low iq christians.

Its like they almost asking for all of europe to be disestablished by terrorism.
>>
>>134594760
Seriously how bad is it in germany. Can you ever recover?
>>
>>134596072
What?
>>
Nissan GTR at 1:19, nice
>>
fuck I thought switzerland was safe since it's not in the EU
>>
>>134594760
>https://twitter.com/hartes_geld/status/888850535641645057

The end of days approach

What will you do white men?
>>
>>134596072
We're fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>134596072
>That Satanic flag
Every time.
>>
>>134594760
good luck germanon. I mean that sincerely. I've always found in many of your young countrymen a kindred spirit, from humor to work ethic to general sensibility toward the crazy thing that it is to be a conscious being in this world.
I'll miss your culture
>>
Why would they come to germany if they are in switzerland. Also why does switzerland let them in in the first place they are not in shengen. Why should we let them in ? There is a fucking border.
>>
>>134595749
>▶
>>>134594760 (OP)
>Someone plz turn that video into a webm for easier spreading.

no turn it into a youtube video. webm is only used here.
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
How about you make a thread where something relevant happens? This shit is daily, who gives a fuck. I don't. And I'm the most relevant country ITT
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>134594760
need one of these babies
>>
>>134596615
It is far far simpler for Switzerland to simply let them pass through than to try to stop them. They know they won't stay because the real gibs are in Germany.
>>
>>134596763
I have to respectfully disagree about us being the most relevant country my brother. Our immigrant problem sucks, but it's got nothing on the fucking hordes flooding europe, especially since europeans have way weaker self-defense options
>>
>>134596426
Sorry I Guess.
>>
File: 392890.jpg (43KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
392890.jpg
43KB, 400x266px
Damn, Switzerland should have kept those explosive landscape defenses installed
>>
>>134596763
It's relavent. There is something diabolical going on and the white race is under seige in Europe. They're pissed and so am I. If it's not important to you, don't post a comment and browse on. Easy
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (196KB, 981x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
196KB, 981x977px
>>134596894
Hey man, we're at least trying to stop this mistake. Illegal border crossing has gone down 70%+ since Trump came in, deportations have increased, were kicking out DACA faggots. Meanwhile you have pic related happening daily in all of Europe. We are the most powerful and relevant country. We might be shit compared to ourselves decades ago, but right now, compared to the world there is nothing like America
>>
>switzerland has changed
>migrants marching through to germany
how has switzerland changed if they head to germany and don't stay in switzerland?
if everything, switzerland has remain the same.
some politicans probably getting mad $$ for letting the refugees through to germany
scummy business just like in ww2
>>
>>134597083
Kek. Don't get triggered Europebooo. I actually don't mind these threads, it just pisses me off that faggy whites in Germany just open their snap chat and take a video, caption it "OMG... Wtf xDxDxD 100" and then walk back to their gated community away from the ghettos. Soon the ghetto will be where they live and they'll move elsewhere like what's happening with the white fight of Malmo
>>
>>134596615

Seriously. Switzerland is Switzerland because it's isolated in the mountains and impossible to conquer because of that. They have to let them in, and there is no reason to let them in. It's not on the way. There are better paths through the Alps to Germany
>>
>>134597217
Horrendous witch faced bitch
>>
>nobody has posted the nigger fucking a white woman while a riot happens in Hamburg

Germany is done for.
>>
>>134596719

You suffer this because you allow it to happen. Don't like it? Fucking do something. You wont though because you're scared of being called racist
>>
>>134597588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrMEWEJQW8o
>>
>>134597458
>I actually don't mind these threads

Great, so we're all in agreement. This is a real problem and merits discussing on /pol/. Thanks for letting the Eurofags discuss this deplorable issue that's happening to them. I hope they can save themselves from the elites who are destroying their cultures, security and race.
>>
fuck... the one thing the swiss was thought for and they fucking fail at blocking like how many 3 mountain passes?? just blockade maybe 10 major roads and those apes will just die somewhere in the mountains..
>>
>>134597794
I hope so too. Believe me. I'm mostly angry because I've been too young/poor to fly to Europe and see the beauty the West is capable of. Now it's all niggered and disgusting as you can see in Lauren's video as she walks through Paris. Indistinguishable from an Indian community market in some parts.
>>
>>134597217
I agree with everything you said senpai. I just meant relevant as in they're more likely to be imminently genocided (for all the reasons you mentioned)
bet that bitch gets culturally enriched soon
>>
remember keep paying your taxes and go to work goy

how is that neutral stance working out for you?
>>
>>134597452
Paß ob, ich erklär dir dat jetz ma, Almödi:

1. Niemand erwartet Horden von Negern, wenn der durch ein schweizer Dorf fährt
2. Ihr laßt sonst nur handverlesene Auserwählte in euer gelobtes Land nach eingehender Prüfung, aber die Knilche da winkt ihr mal einfach so durch, scheißegal, ne? Wollen eh alle nach Deutschland
3. Kontrolliert eure scheiß Grenzen, ihr seid nochnichtmal in der gottverdammten drecks EU.

Nigger
>>
>>134598051
Only thing we Americas can do I support movements like Generation Identity and the Scandinavian green arrow one (sorry I forgot the name. It looks like the Austrian flag with an arrow in the middle except the colors are all green and white.)
>>
>>134594760
>traffic circle

are you all trying to die!?!?!
>>
>>134596570
But thats just the Israeli flag
>>
at least our migrants are Latinos which aren't that low of IQ, they can at least function in society

These niggers are going to be like our niggers, useless wards of the state without any possible chance of ever being anything besides that.
>>
>>134598166
swiss are traitors on us for over 500 years...
>>
>>134595532
direction. How could you translate the rest and not know "direction."
>>
File: 1491697052889.jpg (111KB, 518x599px) Image search: [Google]
1491697052889.jpg
111KB, 518x599px
>>134595648
>>134595794
But that's typical nigger; making noise, disturbing the peace, drawing attention to themselves for keks
>>
test comment
>>
>>134594760
Fine with me. Germany can suck a dick
>>
all of you euroteens and eurotwenties, need to get into your countries politics, you need to pretend you are the most liberal people ever so when you get elected you can save your fucking countries and their future.
>>
File: 1500583736724.jpg (318KB, 635x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1500583736724.jpg
318KB, 635x1239px
I'm really disappointed by Europe

I always knew they were faggots, but not such massive faggots
>>
If the males of Germany don't act now they will never be a later.
>>
>>134598390
They might have been talking about the commie flag, hard to say
>>
>>134595648
This is exactly what I expect of black people.
>>
>>134594760
the fuck are they coming from, certainly not Switzerland
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.