[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Converted to islam.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 27

Salam aleykom my brothers, i took the step and converted to Islam 1 year ago.

The western world is lost, we got no chance against the feminist, the leftist maniacs.
Our only saviour is Allah.

As a man there is no negatives in Islam.
No pork, The shit if filthy an unhealthy anyway, same goes with alcohol.
Weed is for fat lazy neck beards.
You get to have 4 obedient wife, you get to have sex slaves (in war) you get to share the loot from qufars after war.
In a real Islamic caliphate, Jews (not Zionist) and Christians live under peace, as long as they follow islamic rule made for non Muslims.
Dogs are filthy and spread rabies and shit and piss all over the place, in Islam you get to have a cat instead, its halal and our prophet (s.a.w) had one.
Also, people who say our Prophet was a pedophile, you have to realize 600 years ago, everyone was having sex with what would be consider minors today, because the life expectancy was low, and if you are christian don't forget what your catholic priest do to small young boys.

Convert my brothers, read about the salafiya way and save yourself and Europe, western women are trash feminist that dont want to breed children, they only focus on riding the cock carousel and partying until they hid the wall, wake up, open your eyes.

ISIS/Daesh are create by American Extreme-Capitalist Zionist trying to destabilize the middle east, that they have bombed since the 50s and 60s and are not MUSLIMS, they are Ba´th partist trying to get back power in Iraq and Syria.
>>
Where i can learn more about Islam?
>>
>>134589659
First of all, most people spell it "alaykum" but Arabic to English is retarded anyway when you have words like Saba7 with a seven in it. Inshallah, proper Islam will return. Wahabis must be destroyed and stamped out, Sunni/Shi'ite rivalry must end, and persecution of *real* Christians must be made illegal. I am not talking about garbage fake Amerifat christians. Arab christians, Russians, Asians, Africans are true christians. I am not muslim but I fully support a more secular version of an Islamic country. So long as there is no persecution of minorities, and so long as women are kept safe from savages and acid-throwing radicals, and so long as radicals are eradicated, it is good. Peace be with you, brother

> t. iraqi
>>
What exactly did you think you would achieve by posting this thread shill?

SAGE
>>
Not even good bait
>>
>>134589997
Fuck you hadji sandnigger your mud religion will fall back as it always has.
>>
Im not a Shill, i dont even know what a shill is, this is my first time posting on 4chan, i have been lurking here for years as an atheist faggot.

You fat brits are the worst in the world, you are all fat and ugly and look like pigs, all you do is drink and your women are trash, you have commit terrorism and raped the middle east for over 50 years, and when the people that you bomb and steal from, come to your country, you get angry at them, you are hypocrits and liars, just like the french.
>>
File: IMG_5391.jpg (192KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5391.jpg
192KB, 1200x627px
>>134589659
Fuck off faggot
>>
Fall back as it always has ? on what ? islam is the fastest growing religion beside atheism if you count that, all of you act like Christians, and have not even read a single page in the bible, open your eyes and read you fat virgin bastard.
>>
File: IMG_5392.jpg (42KB, 391x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
42KB, 391x403px
>>134590460
Serious question though why do so many muslims fuck animals
>>
File: Cell.jpg (26KB, 261x326px) Image search: [Google]
Cell.jpg
26KB, 261x326px
If I convert will I get a gf? No goats pls.
>>
>>134589659
What's your opinion on ex-muslim?
>>
>>134589659
> no pork, that shit is filthy and unhealthy
It is if you don't cook it properly or feed it trash, which is what pigs in the Arabian Peninsula at that time did.
> dogs are filthy
If you can't take them to a vet.
> Mohammed was a pedo but -
Not an argument
>ISIS are created by CIA
Go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar and talk to tree average citizen there and find one difference between what they unironically believe and what ISIS does.

>>134590460
Islam is the fastest growing religion because Muslims breed like there's no tomorrow. It's actually shrinking in size among adults in Muslim countries because of deconversion.

>>134590668
They don't, you fell for the meme.
>>
>>134590668
Listen, Im not gonna deny that some idiots fucks animals, but bestiality exists outside islam.
And oh, you also fuck dead people, you got beta faggot white males that are to insecure to talk to women, and you got white women, get a sex change to a man, and getting pregnant, you call us backwards, but you western are fucked up, just look at how your society as evolved the last 5-10 years, its crazy
>>
>>134589659
I do like Islam for those parts. I would like to live in a more modest country, like Iran. But I'd wish that they wouldn't kill Gays.
>>
>>134590884
Listen, im not gonna tell you lies, the punishment for leaving islam is death, IF you chose another god, and death is the absolute last way, we try to convert the person back to Islam first, and in a complete muslim world, there is no reason to leave islam.
>>
Lmao fucking cuck
>>
>>134590914
Go look at the way they slaughter pigs and other animals before you speak, especially in America and Britannia, they feed them GMOS and anti biotics so you can eat them, stop being stupid
>>
>>134590914
I did not say "BUT" stop putting words in my mouth, everyone was a "pedo" in that time, even christians, because you was lucky if you turned 35, and you had to get married early.

Have you been to Saudi to be able to talk or is the_donald your source you idiot ?
>>
>>134589659
Muslims > LGBTQ+ atheists
nu-/pol/ will disagree with this. I can respect (certain) aspects of Islam, but I would never convert. What made you convert, anon-kun?
>>
>>134590958
Gays and feminst are destorying you country, wake up, they spread 70% of all the HIV and act like its a common flu, the are depressed and most of them are drug addicts, this is studies from the USA.
They are filthy, you have to accept it, its a matter of lifestyle, there is no "gay gene" if there was, that means most "gays" where really "bi" but breed and fucked women to spread their gene pool, and its very unlikely it spread so far that they consider 5-15 % are gays.

Also, all women are bi/lesbian for attention.

Im not gonna deny that some form of homosexuality exist, but i think it is a hormonal problem and insecurities.
>>
>>134591563
Thank you, i respect christians and jews as much as my fellow muslims, but i despice atheist faggots and LGBTQADEAS++

If people actually take their time and read how good a islamic rule would be for christians, jews and muslims they would convert, unfortunalty they are brainwashed by racist memes and accept the_donald as fact.
>>
>>134590312
Brits are stupid faggots for not killing every singlee sand nigger in their country.

Thats their only mistake.
>>
>>134591159
Animals in the western world are slaughtered in such a way that they feel as little pain as possible, where Islamic slaughter leaves the animal with its neck half severed so it can die of blood loss (and in excruciating pain). I guess there are advantages to each, though.
>GMOs and antibiotics
These are in plants too. Are you serious, man?

>>134591285
Mohammed lived to 63 and most of his friends lived until a considerable age. Aisha was always his favorite wife - among 9 living ones that were all married to him at the time, by the way - and she was around younger than 20 (can't remember the exact age) when he died.
And I lived in Qatar for 17 years, faggot.
>>
>>134591735
Or we can keep our culture and kick every single sand nigger out of our countries?
>>
I also wanna post that Hitler supported Islam and said that the Muslims where closer to germany than the french.

Nazis and Islam has to get back together again to fight the real problem, the Zionist the feminist and the left.

there where and estimated 10 to 20.000 Muslims in the Nazi german army, so some of you are Nazis and don't even know your own history.
>>
>>134592065
Keep aligning yourself with the biggest faggots in history. Its really reeling me in to Islam I just can't help myself.
>>
>>134591735
Meh, like I said, there are some aspects of Islam that I could respect, but on the whole I find the 'package deal' to be reprehensible. The fact that Persian girls look cute in a hijab or shayla doesn't mean that I think the rest is worth holding on to.
>>
>>134591922
I would not say that living in a 1 by 1 squarefoot your entire life, being kidnapped from your mother since birth and then slaughters for meat "as painless as possible"

Halal slaughter we atleast have the decency to kill the animal not in front of other animal, and we say a prayer before we kill it, out of respect, yes they do bleed, but death is death, and once again, the animal industry is causing so much suffering, and if your really cared about animals that much you should become vegan, look at what your industry does to chickens and cows.

There are no antibiotics in food, yes there is GMO in fruit and vegetables i wont deny facts, but you can chose to go organic even if it is a little more expensive.

Mashallah he lived to 63 because he was a strong Alpha male that took care of himself in a islamic fashion, what does that tell you considering most peopled died before 35 in that age ?

He has 9 wifes, and yes aisha was the youngest and his favourite, but then again, it was 1400 years ago and it was considers normal then.

i don't consider the western world of dick sucking transitive men hybrid zix genders normal.

You lived in arab country for 17 years and you did not move, i bet you had it nice then, since you lived in a islamic country for 17 years.
>>
>>134592007
You got no culture, your culture is drinking and eating fast food, thats it.
>>
Very touching OP. Allahinshallah or however the fuck it went.
Seriously fuck these muslim testimonies.
>>
>>134592599
At least we have fun doing that. You fuckers aint having any fun under sharia law. Except for child rape.
>>
>>134592207
Hitler was no faggot, he was a strong alpha male that wanted to save the world.

Americunts are so delusional and lost in your own bubble, you have bombed over 100 countries and only had peace for 20 years since 1776, you have bombed the biggest bombs in history and cause the pain and suffering off millions of humans in the world and act like you are the best people on this planet, you are all fast food addicted and xanax popping miserable scum, 30 % of your country got diabetes.
Get a grip
>>
>>134589659
Well bait my friend,
you nasty goy I love you
>>
>>134592819
You have fun 1-2 days a week then you need to take pills to be able to function for the rest of the week, i think finland is the country with most anti-depression prescribtions per capita in the world, you are not having fun, you are hiding your pain behind drugs and alcohol
>>
I debunked all of you racist scum, you will in time learn about Islam and the righteous path of life, or about real Christianity and Jewism, and the world order will be restored.
>>
Terrible bait

T. Actual born Muslim
>>
>>134593084
>you are not having fun, you are hiding your pain behind drugs and alcohol
And if that's true then the ones who believe find meaning in christianity. Don't try to force your pathetic religion to ease our pain. I swear that drinking and fast food being as fake as they are offer 10 times more satisfaction than islam.

There's just nothing appealing about islam to a person who’s grown up in a christian environment. The message that christianity and islam preach are so different. Christianity is God's love, freedom and salvation. Islam is hatred, oppression, damnation. Nothing to gain from you Ahmed
>>
>>134592550
I suppose the argument could be made for organic or smallholder farming/ranching (I don't care much for the living conditions of dumb animals, so I'm not that concerned), but ultimately strict dhabih remains the most cruel way to terminate an animal's life.

Muhammad's way of life was hardly different from that of the ancient Arabs of his time, and that is the lifestyle that modern Muslims are trying to emulate now.

Opposition to sexual liberty shouldn't be your reason to adopt a religion.

I lived in Qatar with my parents until I finished high school and then left. I now am in Egypt because I'm Egyptian.

May I ask, what's your mother country/native tongue, where you live now, what you were before you converted, and why you did? The OP didn't give me any serious life changing reasons.

>>134592728
I had a chat with the Suomi Ensin guys in the Helsinki city square, nice people, if a bit too /pol/-ish for me.
>>
>>134593904
I got nothing against Christians.
You are basiclly saying you would prefer to life in a fake world of anti-depression pills and fast food and drinking rather than being happy for real.

Islam is not Hatred, its the media that potrays it like evil.

Islamic women don't feel oppressed, you tell our women to undress, and look at what your syphilis and clamidya women are looking like, you cant even have stabile marriage anymore, you need to control women, thats the truth, look at how the west as evolved since you gave women a whif of power, they are emotional beings and need to be controlled.
>>
>>134589659
>converted to Islam

we kill you first
>>
>>134594091
I have been to masr many times my brother, i love Egypt.

Me and my family are from the middle east, i am however born and raised in sweden, have worked in the swedish army for 6 years and i love this country and i am a very nationalistic swede and love everything this country has to offer, but its crumbeling under terrible politcs and feminism, and i belive islam can save the west from total destruction.
>>
>>134589659
>>134589997
>lets totally destroy all the technological shit we made these last 150 years by looting normal people
>letting some faggot telling me i cant eat something or letting me drink if i wanna
>i have to put my woman in a head garb cause she looks great on the outside of it

lol no burn in hell your worse then niggers themselves, atleast if i captialize with niggers i can use them with my advantages if i fuck with muslims they will be dumb as fuckin rocks, and end up fucking up everything thats if i wanna be a full on nigger myself. Go fuck yourself by the way.
>>
>>134594667
if sweden or europe didnt fall under the (((european unions))) orders and import you shit heads the west wouldnt be falling.
>>
>>134594667
But Christianity or even Odinism can too, and they're Swedish/Nordic national symbols.
Did heritage play a part in you choosing Islam?
Do you agree with the meme that "oppressing" middle eastern people leads to Islamic radicalism?
>>
>>134594436
>pills and fast food and drinking rather than being happy for real.
Whata fuck do YOU know about real happiness? Islam is not the answer you fucker, go take a hike with your pedo prophet.

Media portrays islam as evil? Oh come on Ahmed, just look at the mainstream news. Everyone is rushing to defend islam whenever there's a terror attack. Media is on YOUR SIDE so your argument is invalid. Just look at the filthy life of Muhammed(killed 600 Jews in one day) and lets see if you dare call it the religion of peace anymore.

Also islamic "marriage" isn't marriage. Marriage is 1 man with 1 woman. Not 1 man with a harem of women. Many muslim men have sexual diseases because they have so many wives.

Fucking islam man even if it was true and I knew about it I would still rather go to hell because Allah is a shitty "god"
>>
>>134594782

Is there even a point of talking with a racist ? no, but ill give you some of my time.

We dont wanna destroy and technological "shit" we love it, where did you even get that from ?
Why do you wanna drink and eat something thats bad for you ? its the reason the west is so depressed and cucked.
And yes if your women covers herself she wont cheat, just look at how many white males get cheated on, you are betas, you cant controll your women, so big strong arabs like me come and fuck your women, its the sad truths and you know it, western women are shit testing you and you cant even comprehend whats happening, its pathetic.
>>
OP what will you do when your son wants to become transgender?
>>
>>134594929
The reason the west is falling is not because of immigration, its just something the government wants you to blame on, open your eyes you piece of American shit, your country (or should i say empire?) was build off immigration, you are a naive idiot.
>>
>>134595048

Oh shit he killed 600 jews that did not stand up to their contract 1400 years ago.

The West and specially USA kills millions of people every year in the middle east for oil, they create fake religious wars to steal oil, they bomb thousand of innocent people every year and rape our women and call it "casualty of war" its terror, plain and simple, real terror, just because a handful of idiots blow them self up every year does not make islam hateful, and fyi 90 % of terror victims (islamic terrorism) are muslim, and that is excluding what the USA are doing to the middle east,

Idiot finne, har du en halv hjärna eller ?
>>
>>134595048
Science clearly points that women prefer to be in a harem.

The west got all of the STD stop with your bullshit.
>>
>>134595243
He wont, because i will raise him right, if i get a son(Insha Allah)
>>
>>134595571
>Idiot finne, har du en halv hjärna eller ?
Fucking faggot, I skipped my swedish classes might as well be talking to me in arabic

Here's one of the many reasons why I hate islam. Your shit holy book forbids anime. How fucking boring can your religion get?
>>
>>134595142
because your destroying your own culture in the middle east, your destroying priceless shit that could be worth alot who says you wouldnt smash stuff because you think its haram, because its free will and free market its first world countries if we were in africa or the middle east i would agree with you, >women
>2017
lol nah i wouldnt touch a woman im looking for someone really worthy enough or just pass one off just to have a relationship, dicks to small dont care much also sex isnt everything muslim anon, lifes more worthy then fucking everything in your path, also i cant comprehend it cause theres nothing i cant do not really nothing i would wanna do either cause liberals are retarded
>>134595269
no it is immigration its germanys fall, germany is fucking forcing this shit on european countries cause they are mad for ww2.
>implying it was my fault 250 years ago cause muh ancesta did it
again it was germany not i that made this happen in modern day america, snap yourself outta of it this is modern day times not imperialistic empire times its mere religion, you can be happy, you can dream you dont have to try being a religion that tears peoples lives that arent yours. Sex isnt everything not all women are stupid blind whores some are some arent, try living life in 2017ad not bc times
>>
>>134595740
you sound like such a low test phaggot, i highly doubt you'll produce enough test to father a daughter let alone a son.
>>
>>134595939
Islam doesn't forbid anime, who the fuck have you been talking to?

>>134595740
Answer me yäxi. >>134595002
>>
>>134595939
How the hell is Anime haram ? stop spreading lies.

I grew up watching dragonball and naruto, i love death note and i love lelouch britania, stop spreading lies you cunt !!!

No wonder you skipped swedish lession, i bet you skipped school altogether, you complain that a man had a 9 year old wife 1400 years ago and then you jerk of to loli porn, you are hypocrites
>>
>>134595962
Destroying our own culture ?

The arab countries in the 30s and 40s was growing on an insane level, until the brits invaded and started to draw lines on a map and shared what they stole, read your history.
>>
>>134595962
Gotta love it how the whole islam seem to revolve around sex.
>get to marry multiple wives
>get to fuck children
>woman must completely submit to man(rape justified)
>women are basically property
>sex slaves and shit
>paradise is just one big whorehouse
>etc
And no wonder why things are like this, after all their pervy prophet was a huge sex addict. Really sad.

And while all these things form a huge part of the religion they still try to claim it's modest and have high morals.
MORALS MY ASS.
You can't cover all of that sex obsession with one hijab idiots
>>
>>134589659
>>134589659
plz enlighten me
>i dont want to live like a fucking sand nigger
>i enjoy my comforts, my toys and my lifestyle
>i rarely drink so giving it up is no issue
>as long as chicken andbeef r on the table then pork isnt an issue
>i want to be on the winning side cand islam seems to be
>i can be a good moderate
>>
>>134596621
This is why commies are no good motherfuckers
>>
>>134589659
I am currently converting a muslim woman to Christianity. We will breed you out.
>>
>>134596621

How does a sand nigger life ?
You get to fuck beautiful women everyday, you work 4-5 hours a day, you get to raise children and offspring and life the way you please, under islamic law.
You can continue to enjoy your comforts.
If you rarely drink, why no quit altogether ?
There is chicken beef and lamb, everything but pork :)
Islam will win, we are growing to fast not to win.
You are welcome anytime brother.
>>
>>134596209
>How the hell is Anime haram ? stop spreading lies.
>I grew up watching dragonball and naruto, i love death note and i love lelouch britania, stop spreading lies you cunt !!!
It's very haram Ahmed, anyone can watch Naruto or some other stupid shit like that but when you get to any of the real good junk with 2D girls in it then mullah says no no.
>>
>>134596890
Haha good luck, One women, in Sweden and Germany, for every one muslim you get, we get 10 blondes, they love us, and you know it, all European men can confirm this
>>
>>134597097
Hahahahhahaha what the fuck are you on ? forgot to take your anti depressants ?
>>
>>134589659
you didnt convert to shit you lying fag stop flag posting
>>
Islam is like communism but for edgy ginger cunts who don't know shit about life
>>
>>134596621
http://www.beliefnet.com/entertainment/quizzes/beliefomatic.aspx
Most Muslim communities are very conservative with their own members and you would be peer pressured into doing a lot that you probably are not interested in. If you live near a mosque or there are Muslims that you come in contract with more than once monthly, I would absolutely not recommend it.
>>
>>134597241
Im sorry i cant give you proof, you have to read the posts i have made and maybe you will get convinced.
>>
>>134597107
Way to go motherfucker bragging about how you're superior at sticking your dick inside women to make them breed. You mudslimes are really something else. You keep talking about living "truly happy" and leaving sinful stuff like drinking and pork but you're just more of a pig than the real thing. All you do and think is "sex sex sex sex sex..."
There's nothing godly about you. If your god was real I should be able to recognize that you're different and that god is really with you. But your testimony is filled shagging women. Fucking fake.
>>
>>134597584

What is life about then mr.philosopher ?
When women fuck you, its a recipe for success, money and fame wont give you happiness, working 9-5 wont bring you happiness, sure money is a good security to have, im not denying it, i own stocks and invest my money to, but what is happiness according to you ?
>>
>>134596209
I wouldnt complain about anything in quran exepct the fact that its another mass circus on poor people whose souls lost the way.
Same as christianity, instead of guiding you to trully get to know and understand yourself in order to leave this life a better person than you came, it forces you to obey and acustom to very much retarded beliefs and customs made by some fucking old men thousand years ago who raped the true religion and turned it into mass hypnosis control system so you will obey everything thats told to because otherwise its haram
> but many things arent haram
Well there are also many forms of islam. But of course, yours is the correct one right?
> egoistic lost souls forever
That's what you all believers are. If you would for once in your life stop the forever repetitive circle of brainwashing and seriously get to meditation for only half a year everyday, you would all be ashamed of how terribly wrong were you your whole lives
> b-but it takes much more practice, patience and self control learning than what islam teaches
Yep, thats why islam(and christianity/judaism) is for masses of pleb tier people like you who are too weak to trully rise up in this life.

In the end I pitty you man. You act strong and firm in your beliefs on the outside, and evencin the inside you managed to force yourself to believe that what you believe in is the only right thing, but somewhere down there inside you the dreadful feeling of how shitty himan being you are still persists.
I know it, I was in your place once.
>>
>>134590460
Assumptions. Do I have to remind you that people on Christian generals usually quote scriptures that they memorize (go reference). Along with having basic knowledge on theology.
>>
>>134589659
>converted
>con
Larper detected
>>
>>134597107
Try V4 countries comrade, we ll all welcome you with open arms, promise.
>>
>>134597837
So you're basically saying that money, fortune, fame, drugs and alcohol won't give you happiness... but sex will? LMAO this is the most hypocritical shit I've ever heard. You realize then that your god is really sex? Since god cant make you truly happy but sex can.
Fucking islam man...
>>
I'm pretty sure I would do quite well as a muslim, or any kind of religious cult in general.

The problem with islam though, is that I would probably not be accepted fully as a muslim since I am a white person from Europe. I would always be "different" and my muslim brothers would most likely never trust me fully. It is a kind of racism, I guess.

I would probably have better chances in some religious white cult in the US bible belt.
>>
>>134597837
> this is what a nowdays muslim believes to be the right way
> claiming to be a true muslim

If this is not a bait you must be very mentally special brother.
>>
>>134598259
Not exactly my point, but yes if hot women fuck you, you are in the top 1-20 % of men and should be proud.
>>
>>134598372
thats not true, go to your local mosque, they will treat you as a brother, do it for the lulz and try it out, dont even be serious about it, just ask about islam and be open about it, and you will see that.
>>
>>134598470
Women don't fuck you. You just rape them. Not that an inbred mudshit like you would be able to understand the difference.
>>
>>134598470
> celebrate the holy allah one true god above all
> fucking bitches in masses will make allah proud
> true muslim reporting in

Omg retard, youre so hilarious I am having lols in bed. Got many friends among islam dropouts, """" muslims with benefits"""" but none of them would dare to be this disgraceful towards islam.
>>
>>134598372
Islam specifically prohibits racism and white converts are looked on very highly.
>>
>>134598754
i bet you they are beta faggots.
>>
>>134590668
We Muslim fuck animal because it in the Quran to fuck animal and bomb innocent
>>
>>134598748
No we dont rape them, but your soldiers are raping and steal our wealth in arab countries and killing our people to get oil, i hate you Americans.
>>
>>134598605

Yes, of course they would treat me well superficially - but much like people on this board talk shit about niggers on this board while never having said nigger to anyone's face, the same thing would apply to people in the mosque, or even if I would decide to move to Saudi Arabia or something. I would still be "different".

That said, you are absolutely right that for men there is nothing to lose by converting to islam. For men it seems like a good life, and I'm glad that you've found meaning in it, anon.

For women, it seems like a loss to convert. Which is what makes it even more puzzling that left wing women defend the religion so fervently.
>>
>>134598977
We hate you too. Honestly we should just kill you all and take over your "countries"
>>
>>134598470
Lmao what are these standards?? If I'm Diamond 1 in League of Legends then I'm in the top 1%-20% of tens of millions of LoL players worldwide, shouldn't I be proud? Is that the key to happiness???
Thanks for proving my point, your religion is empty and has no fulfillment to it, if you have to rely on sex to keep you happy. You're literally no different from the people who drink to drown their sorrows or seek fortune and fame to feel better about themselves. Different method to try to reach the same conclusion. It's so fake to go judge our lives and say we're shallow infidels with no meaning when all you do is just fuck girls. How can you tell people to throw away their beer when you cant throw away your sex?
Go fucking find something real, change for real and then come back you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>134599128
Because women are idiots, you have to realize they are useful idiots, they are to emotional, thats why you need to control them.

anyway, only white people say nigger here and wont even look twice at a black man and get afraid, a moslem is a moslem and we dont look down on where you come from, its a lie.
>>
>>134599128
Cultural Muslims might be racist, but if you go to a Salafi mosque, where you have the most devout believers, you will not experience an iota of racism, because they are extremely strict about following every aspect of the Qur'an and hadiths, chief among them being to set aside prejudice about nationality, ethnicity and race, and to focus solely on religion and brotherhood.
>>
File: 1465626856.jpg (102KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465626856.jpg
102KB, 1000x667px
>>134589659
>saviour is Allah.

So now you bend over and literally beg like a gipsy,
act like something crawler up your ass, like an aggressive little cuck,
cry about images like a pathetic sjw,
mingle with trash and somalis,
and cry about the middle east,
and murder random white children for fun
while you destroy the technological achievements of the west,
and fuck up all the ancient cultural art you see because it scares you and challenges your religion somehow.
>>
I don't need jihad to be a violent misogynistic piece of shit, I can do it on my own thank you very much
>>
>>134599157
thats make you a racist and a psychopath, you wanna kill someone based off their color, americans are the worst of the worst, i hope you burn in hell and die a painful death
>>
>>134589659
>I'll take things that never happened, thanks
>>
>>134599397
Relax, don't let him upset you brother. Stress is no good for you. In the end God sees everything.
>>
>>134599482

Go blow up something for fucks sake!
There haven't been a terror attack in ages!
>>
>>134599397
I want to kill you because you're a pedophile worshipping, murderous, inbred degenerate. I piss on your quran.
>>
>>134599703
Americans and brits and france are committing terror every single day in the middle east you blind retarded sheep , oil for middle eastern blood, you are scum of the earth
>>
>>134599703
b-but we just had one last week
>>
>>134589659
Fundamental Islam is the cult of your prophet's personality, abused to enrich himself as a tyrant king. Fundamental Islam is what Daesh appears to be carrying out, and if Ba'thists are joining the ranks of Daesh as leaders to enrich themselves, then they are simply doing what the prophet Muhammad would have done, if he was alive today.
>>
>>134599703
Why? Terror attacks only help your cause not ours. And if the far-right won, you wouldn't stop intervening in the Middle East, you'd just come and genocide us. So we have no reason to help you.
>>
>>134599731
You are a fat neck beareded virgin americunt and you are mad over the fact that you cant stop the Islamic expansion.
>>
>>134599808
Saudi Arabia has more oil than anybody and they're building massive water fountains in the middle of the desert with that money instead of helping their muslim brothers and sisters. Fix your own problems before you go blaming the "american satan"
>>
>>134599808
>>134599943

Stop being angry bro just chill out. They are literally disappearing before our eyes. In 100 years Western civilization won't even exist anymore, it will have been replaced totally by African, Middle Eastern, East Asian, etc cultures.

>>134599990
Saudi Arabia is propped up by the US government.
>>
>>134599943
I pray for the day you inbreds come to my door holding a quran. My bullets will be smeared in pig shit. Hopefully i'll get to take out hundreds of you shitcunts before i die. Gotta rack up my KDR.
>>
>>134599808
>you are scum of the earth

yeah, because you think we, the people benefit from that.
You're the ones killing random people all the time, like it matters to the politicians or something. They don't give a fuck, and we (humans) are no longer worried about your terror.
>>
>>134600285
They only commit terrorism because they get bombed and their own civilians are dying, but I agree with you that terror attacks are pointless.
>>
>>134599397
Chill out Ali. The average American doesn't want your shitty country or to kill you. Most of us just want you to stay the fuck away from us, over there in Durkistan. Live and let live. The only way I would kill muslims is if they invaded my homeland and brought the war to us. It would only be in self defense. Don't let some neckbeard get your burka in a twist and troll you into pulling a jihad.
>>
>>134599808
>M-muh western Satan is responsible for everything!
>What? What do you mean we've had despotisms non-stop for over a whole millenium?
>>
>>134589659

Yeah I see what you're saying

But

Islam sucks. Why does it suck? Because it's retarded as fuck.
>>
>>134599943
>You are a fat neck beareded virgin
Someone on /pol/ is a virgin? No fucking way Sherlock! I mean you're clearly manly as fuck! You sure lost your virginity ages ago! Probably rape- *cough* I mean slept with dozens of women already! You're so fucking alpha man... We all should pretty much just worship you.

>inb4 a guy rolls in with a Lamborghini
>find out he's a multibillionaire
>owns multiple corporations
>lives in St. Tropez
>owns privatejets and shit
Uhhh nvm lets worship this guy instead, he's even MORE SUCCESSFUL than this muslim!

This is your logic and islamic theology in a nutshell Ahmed.
>>
>>134589659
If you let me eat bacon and sausages, and get pissed when I want then I'll fight. If not. Then fuck off I'll continue wasting you cunts for fun. Nothing better than watching some cunt hear the shot with a puzzled look on his face before his head explodes. Makes me smile everytime. Sometimes we take pictures to prove the kill. I wank over them.
>>
>>134598877
Based on what youve written here so far, no onw can be more beta than you.
>>
>>134599397
We hate you for killing us, we want you to leave us alone, and stop blaming the West with your mental gymnastics for the fact that your religion has bred despotic Theocracies since the original tyrant Muhammad introduced this oppression into the world. Allah created Adam and charged him with the responsibility over the other humans he created, did he not? That would establish a precedent of inherent inferiority innate to some people, a principle that is tyrannical and unworthy of participating in Western society. We have our degenerates because we strayed from the light of the one true God. Allah is a pagan moon god that Muhammad stole to convince people to join his initial cult, and is no different than other false gods Ba'al and Moloch.
>>
>>134600509
Well that's what Islamists want to do, to bring back Muslims home from foreign countries and live together in Islamic lands. But they get constantly bombed by the West, which in turn precipitates refugee crisis, and makes some Islamist groups act like retards and do terror attacks which just justifies further Western intervention, more refugees, etc.

We're both on the same sides of the coin here and want the same thing, but instead you guys treat us as enemies to be exterminated, rather than uniting and allowing us to create separate living spaces for both of our people.
>>
File: Yesyesyes.jpg (54KB, 720x722px) Image search: [Google]
Yesyesyes.jpg
54KB, 720x722px
>>134589659
>Being Muslim instead of Christian
David Wood will redpill you. A healthy does of St. Aquinas will also help. Or just kys, heathen. Either way, 1 less kebab to remove later. Faggot.
>>
>>134600381

I didn't say they were pointless.

Besides I hope we can regain control of international conventions soon, so we can stop ALL support and contact for that matter with the middle east. I hate globalization.
>>
>>134600902
>Well that's what Islamists want to do, to bring back Muslims home from foreign countries and live together in Islamic lands. But
The self victimization never ends
>>
File: _20170410_094830.jpg (71KB, 536x606px) Image search: [Google]
_20170410_094830.jpg
71KB, 536x606px
>>134600955
You pol crusaders always make my day
>>
>>134600902
What do you have to say about the Moorish conquest of Spain, then? History's not on the side of your argument.

Side note
>Pagans vs Christians thread
>Testy arguments but people realize that they generally want the same things in life, memes aside
>Everyone agrees that they can't stand Muslims fucking up society

>Islam thread
>Muslims ideologically opposed to everyone
>Fighting ranging from theological arguments to outright "stop bombing us"
>>
>>134600902
>refugees

They are all financial refugees

they beg us for money, greedy as they are
>>
File: 1499103967306.jpg (214KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499103967306.jpg
214KB, 335x500px
>>134589659
Y'all need Jesus, OP. Luckily for you, some good Christians put the gospel together in such a way that even a retarded inbred Muslim or, even worse, an /a/ poster could understand.
>>
>>134600797
We want the same thing as you, for the West to stop bombing Muslims and to leave us alone. That is the only reason terrorism from groups like ISIS happens (not justifying what they do). You can say whatever you want about Allah but all we want is for you to leave us alone, we don't want anything else from you.

>>134600965
I hate globalization too. Nothing will be worse than a bland, monotonous world where everyone has the same culture, same (lack of) beliefs, same language, etc. Such a world loses all its unique aspects and reduces us to simple dollar signs in the eyes of corporations and governments.

>>134601056
What self-victimization? I condemn the terrorist attacks and I understand why you hate us. All I'm saying to you is that we are more alike than you think. I am not trying to convert you to Islam, I simply ask for the West to stop doing constant bombing campaigns and military interventions in the Islamic world.
>>
>>134601056
Getting bombed daily is not self victimization you piece of shit
>>
>>134601448
>I hate globalization too. Nothing will be worse than a bland, monotonous world where everyone has the same culture, same (lack of) beliefs, same language, etc. Such a world loses all its unique aspects and reduces us to simple dollar signs in the eyes of corporations and governments.

Agree 100%
>>
>>134601340
Could it be because the west have exploited their land and their riches for decades so they had no chance to evolve the same way the west did ?
you have to see the whole picture.
>>
File: 1498692674064.png (66KB, 196x189px) Image search: [Google]
1498692674064.png
66KB, 196x189px
>>134601549
No, but it's what you deserve for serving Satan.
>>
>>134601323
That was at a time when everyone was militaristic and expansionistic, was it not? Wars were constant and the norm of those days.

I'm not asking for those days back, nor am I advocating for the West to forced into Islam. All I ask is that you have your beliefs and way of life, and let us have our beliefs and way of life.

>>134601340
I agree with you but the point I am making is this
Western interventions against Islamists > creates refugees from the bombing campaigns > Some Islamists do terrorist attacks to retaliate > More Western intervention > more refugees > more terrorist attacks > and so on

It's a vicious cycle and one I'm hoping can be ended by both action on our parts and your parts.
>>
File: meme_24428151.png (310KB, 721x432px) Image search: [Google]
meme_24428151.png
310KB, 721x432px
>>134601549
>>
>>134601696
See, this is the mentality of the average american, i hope you realize the entire world looks at your people as a joke, you live in a bubble that your state controlled(or businesses conglomerate) media portrays for you.
>>
>>134601448
Again, your ancestors invaded my ancestors on the basis of religion and I have no reason to believe that your worship is any different. When we left you to your devices under Obama, bombings and terrorism increased. Until your religion undergoes a major reformation to accept and defend the principle that all men were created equal in the eyes of God, and with that fact comes certain inalienable rights to all human beings (American words but a concept given to us via the Bible), the Muslim world will not be trusted. The track record of Islam is non-stop conflict, so I pray that you and your brothers see the light. Islam needs a serious reformation.
>>
>>134601696
Fine, sure, we deserve to be bombed. But you realize this only creates more refugees and hastens the death of Christianity in the West. The bombing harms both of us.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 176x182px
>our only savior

Yes because a religion that promotes violence against anybody who isn't a muslim must have a fucking great savior.
>>
>>134601946
How does it sound dumb ? If it started to rain bombs over Finland tomorrow from russia, how would you feel towards russia after 50 years of bombings and stealing your resources ? if they killed your children and raped your wives for 50 years, demonized your (lack of) culture and portrayed you in the media as terrorist when you fight back ?
>>
>>134600902
Islam and the West have been enemies for three thousand years. You know as well as I do that your average working stiff in the West has no power over the actions of their governments and absolutely zero say in their foreign policy. No one actually wants to spend trillions of dollars fighting some goat traders in the desert, to the point where their grandkid's grandkids will still be paying for it. Personally I would be happy to live and let live but look how your people act, taking advantage of the pathological altruism of the West, displacing us in our own homelands with glee. If it ever comes down to that here, and they try to displace me, you bet your stinking muslim ass I would resist. If it were up to me, we would both pull out of one another's lands completely and entirely.
>>
>>134601961
>hope you realize the entire world looks at your people as a joke,
I don't have a fucking US flag and I love America.
Junk food, Mountain Dew and fitted hats.
>>
>>134602033
The track record of America is also non stop conflict, you have had 20 years of TOTAL peace since 1776, you have been at war with over 50 countries and tried to overthrow over 50 governments as well, i hope you know that
>>
>>134602265
Thanks man. You should check out Vernors sometime if you like soda.
>>
>>134602278
Also allow me to continue, you killed 16 million native Americans to build your country, your entire nation is built on conflict, i hope you fucking know that.
>>
>>134602033
What are you talking about? Obama ramped drone strikes up by 10x and intervened against both Assad and ISIS, causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands with the war and bombing campaign he caused. We despise Obama, because Obama was a liar, a deceiver and a charlatan, while at least Trump is honest in what he does.

Anyway, I don't ask for your trust. I simply ask for you to leave us alone, and in turn we would leave you alone. Both Christianity and Islam have a place in this world, and the Christians and Jews living in Muslim lands will be protected as People of the Book, while you will have free reign over your own Christian lands.
>>
>>134602142
Shut up Ahmed. You still haven't explained how your religion cant make you happy without sex, so until you clear that up your arguments are invalid desu
>>
File: 1497736396126.png (154KB, 527x495px) Image search: [Google]
1497736396126.png
154KB, 527x495px
>>134602119
>>134601961
Solution: Stop serving Satan.
>>
>>134602483
To hard to answer a complicated question huh ?
We can be happy without sex, but its the core belief for a Muslim to have a family and breed.
>>
>>134602479
1+

Muslims hate Obama, i hope you realize that, he destroyed the world, same goes for the clintons, and the bush, atleast Trump is honest in what he does and got christian values, never drinks and never does drugs, i respect that man.
>>
>>134589659
Dogs are fucking amazing, fuck off bigot.
>>
>>134602623
What about the sex slave thing, or the 72 virgins?
>>
>>134602446
And the fucking Middle East isn't? We haven't had peace for a few hundred years but you haven't had it for a few thousand.
>>
>>134602154
Islam has only existed for 1400 years, but yes I agree with you, it would be better for Muslims to stay in Muslim countries and for Christians to live in Christian countries. This mixing only causes hatred, persecution and violence on both sides, and helps the "melting pot" as both our religions are broken down world-wide. I hope that one day we can live peacefully as equals in our own separate lands.
>>
>>134602407
Will do when I get into US. Can you imagine my agony when you have dozens of Mtn Dew flavors in the States and here in Finland we have JUST two!?
No country is perfect but honestly US is so underrated nowadays. Gotta push politics aside and eat some junk food while watching baseball. Go Tigers!
>>
>>134601938

Multiculturalism is used to create division so that people can be controlled more effectively.
>>
>>134602479
You will find persistent defiance when you come to our gates and attempt to expand your lands, unless Islam has a massive reformation. This period of time is an exception to the rule.
>>
>>134602868
Listen, if you are at war, you get to have sex slaves, it was a way for the men to stay sane, the same way UN.french,british and sometimes american rape women in the middle eastern during war, men need to bust nut, otherwise you would not be jerking off everyday.
>>
>>134602941

by the elites, it needs to stop
>>
>>134603039
We also punish our soldiers for raping whenever we find out about it, and it is not condoned by our society.
>>
>>134602880
At least we can hate Jews together in the meantime. That's one thing we have in common.
>>
>>134602876
considering your country only have existed for 240 years, and been at war for 220, you are worse. and to be fair, the entire world has been at war for thousand of years, not gonna deny that, muslims and christians aswell.
>>
Choke on pig shit, sand nigger.
>>
File: ponder.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
ponder.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>134589928
Here:

www.jihadwatch.org
>>
>>134603039
Combat is supposed to function in place of sexual release. Killing an enemy and the thrill associated with combat is supposed to function in place of women.

What is more deadly, a man who just had sex or a man who has not had sex in a month?
>>
>>134603146
they get a slap on the wrist, and you know it.
>>
>>134603034
We don't want to expand our lands. We just want to keep what we already have, i.e the Islamic world. We oppose refugees and Muslim immigration to the West.

Ironically the same entities who are pushing secularist dictators and atheism in the Islamic world, are the same people who are suppressing and slowly choking the life out of Christianity in the West. Both our religions are under attack, but instead sadly all we are doing is infighting each other and hastening the decline of faith.
>>
>>134602623
>its the core belief for a Muslim to have a family and breed.
In christianity our core belief is that Christ died on the cross for our sins and that He wants to save us from eternal hell
See the difference? I'm just gonna be rude and say that our faith is a little bit deeper than your "fuck women and breed" trash
>>
>>134596554
Gotta love medieval thinking cunts talking about enlightenment and high morals, remove kebabs
>>
>>134602941
Agreed absolutely.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

Please watch this OP. If you are serious, i think it will be a massive mistake. This documentary is well sourced and shows the problems with Islam.
>>
>>134603303
the second ofcourse, i am a soldier myself in the swedish army, but if you have not been having sex for months it gets to much, thats why sex slaves, ONLY UNDER WAR, is permited, and it logical, because like i said earlier, even UN soldiers are exploiting women in war torn countries
>>
>>134602494
The irony is that the actual "Satanist" religion only exists in the West and would be expelled from any Muslim country. If you wish to accuse anyone of Satanic worship, look at those groups in your own country.
>>
im gay
>>
>>134597097
Dude mena fags are all weeb
Its not uncommun here to find dbz or naruto or any shonenfaggy animes on national tv
>>
File: 1499896551373.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499896551373.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>134603254
underrated
>>
>>134603476
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

he uses "Demonic possesion" as facts... bruh
>>
>>134603574
>i am a soldier myself in the swedish army,
Swedish army is a joke dude... My Warhammer fantasy miniature army could beat the swedish forces...
>>
File: 1460942055011.jpg (65KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460942055011.jpg
65KB, 350x450px
Go to your local church and immediately ask to be baptised also stop making bait threads.
>>
File: gda10.jpg (71KB, 415x553px) Image search: [Google]
gda10.jpg
71KB, 415x553px
Sorry not sorry. My anthem and my religion gave me the duty to kill Muslims.

Mexicans, at the cry of war

Make ready the steel and the bridle

And let the earth shake to the core

At the roar of the cannon

And let the earth shake to the core

At the roar of the cannon
Gird, oh country, your head with an olive wreath

Given by the divine archangel of peace

Since your eternal destiny was written in heaven

by the finger of God

But should a foreign enemy

Profane your ground with their sole

Think, oh beloved country, that heaven

Has given you a soldier in every son
Dear homeland! Dear homeland!

Your children swear

To exhale breath in your cause

If the bugle in its belligerent (warlike) tone

Summons them to fight with courage

You will get the olive garlands!

They will have a memory of glory!

You will get a laurel of victory!

They will have a tomb of honor!

>See you in hell
>>
>>134603853
I never said that the swedish army was strong, its infected with feminism and equality bullshit, i was just making my point that i know what soldiers feel in long time war
>>
What a faggot, explode or gtfo
>>
File: pixiv8123616.jpg (615KB, 779x1100px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv8123616.jpg
615KB, 779x1100px
>>134603814
Yeah but you never see Love Live or fucking Dragon Maid on your islamic TV. Because "sexualized anime grills" are a big no no to the imams. If your channel cant show a 2D waifu on TV because it’s "immoral" according to your highly moral pedophile prophet then your religion is just shit.
>>
>>134590311
awww the little goyim cuck is angry
>>
>>134589659
There is only submitting to islam, no one will be a full muslims arab. most of yyou are stil race waring between yourself.
parasites, the lot of you.

Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

According to the German state benefit system, every adult citizen who possesses the German nationality, unemployed and cannot find an appropriate job, is entitled to get monthly 482 € ($627). Additionally, parents get for each child under 18 years old, 200 € ($261), plus all their monthly expenditures in terms of rent, heating, power, health insurance, and public transport.
>>
>>134604239
And this is why you hate us? Because we don't allow certain forms of sexualized anime (but allow other forms of anime)?

Does Christianity also not forbid lechery and scantly-dressed women?
>>
>>134589659
>The western world is lost, we got no chance against the feminist, the leftist maniacs.
>Our only saviour is Allah.
yousubmit to islam out of fear, boem your head comes of :D idiot you dont even know your quran
>>
File: 1493281471463.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493281471463.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>134603254
>>
>>134590312
>lurking for years
>doesn't know the meaning of shill
better lurk moar
>>
>>134603619
We know, Canada.
>>
File: Hoshizora.Rin.full.1639690.jpg (1MB, 2870x3549px) Image search: [Google]
Hoshizora.Rin.full.1639690.jpg
1MB, 2870x3549px
>>134604374
Ohh yeah Love Live is soooo sexualized. A story about school girls wanting to save their school by becoming school idols is so sexual.
The problem with islam is that you guys think that just showing the anime girl on screen is sexual. Yet your religion is the most sexually perverted harem cult I know.
God(u know the one from the Bible) didn't give woman a hair so that it should be covered with a hijab. Grow up idiots
>>
>>134604364
>According to the German state benefit system, every adult citizen who possesses the German nationality, unemployed and cannot find an appropriate job, is entitled to get monthly 482 € ($627). Additionally, parents get for each child under 18 years old, 200 € ($261), plus all their monthly expenditures in terms of rent, heating, power, health insurance, and public transport.

Damn, I need to move to Germany so I can quit my job and survive of neetbux. It must be nice to claim to be a refugee and get free money without having to work. They even reward you for having more children
>>
>>134604829
how come the most devoted christians (nuns) covers their hair then ? Haha fucking idiot.
>>
>>134604829
I don't know what anime you are talking about so I can't comment, but opinions vary regarding this topic. If it's overtly sexual, then it's a problem. Otherwise, usually no issue. Most anime isn't banned even in the most religious states or communities.
>>
>>134604269
Awwww little flagfag has a fag flag
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (38KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
38KB, 384x384px
>>134604239
Top kek imagine traps on tv
Lolis are halal tho

And You've got shit tastes anyway
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZAytx6N5A
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqTX2T14MXk
>>
>>134605025
Catholic cult is hardly christian. Nun life isn't even biblical, heck the nuns believe that they are LITERALLY the BRIDE of Christ.
You thought you had me there for a second didn't you mudslime? >:)
>>
>>134605200
Finska räven
>>
>>134605192
>And You've got shit tastes anyway
Not gonna ask a pedo prophet following mudslime whats good taste when it comes to anime. Love Live is the stuff of this generation and if you don't appreciate it you're a bottom grade weeb
>>
This was my first 4chan session, thank you for your time, sorry for my aggression, it was fun, i might come on tomrow again, may allah bless you, christian,jew or muslim.

faggots can leave tho.
>>
>>134605376
Du heter homo peter
That's what I learned in middle school
>>
>>134605556
Hahahahahahahhhahahaha
>>
>>134605526
LMAO I knew you felt way too newfag. Stay away from /pol/ you're just gonna get your ass beat everytime. Everyone hates islam here, apart from few loosescrew nutjobs like you.
>>
>>134605526
As-salamu alaykum brother, have a good night.
>>
>>134604829
Nope we still got love live
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRSAKqKqjs

And even more lolis
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aufSm-GOfG0

>grow up
Says the pedo in denial talking to a lolifucker warlord about mongol cave paintings of little girls
>>
File: _20170409_230554.jpg (60KB, 639x753px) Image search: [Google]
_20170409_230554.jpg
60KB, 639x753px
>>134605683
>>
It's funny seeing Christians try to prove this muslim dude wrong but fail miserably, what the white men needs now is either a radicalised christianity or Islam to control that fucking evil called women and kill the jew, if you can't control you the women, your whole society is going to crumble
>>
>>134602880
In an ideal world, Christians, Muslims, and the irreligious would live and let live, never being sanctamounious pricks unless provoked or acting out of self defense. Shame we don't live in an ideal.

Western """interventionists""" keep wanting to fuck up the Middle East and install their version of what they beleive that nation should be, versus what people there want. At the same time, terrorism and sectarian vioncence has erupted across the Western world in addition to terrorism. Decades of killing and fucking up other peoples' shit back and forth.

The tragedy is just as there are a bunch of jihadi fuckwits who actually think terrorism is a solution, you have a bunch of incredibly hawkish leftists who beleive the West just needs to assassinated X more foreign heads of state in order to transform the ME into a secular utopia.

At what point did brute forcing your way of life down someone else's throat( often throw extreme violence ) becoming superior to living and let live? Even if you find someone else's beliefs or culture as fucking repugnant as sin? I wish I knew a way to at least try and halt this fucking cycle.
>>
>>134590460
How could you not know what a shill is if you don't lurk.
>>
>>134605884
Just face it faggot. You muslims miss all the cool anime shit
>>
>>134589659
>Salam aleykom (sic)
You had *one* job you halfwit
>>
>>134606099
In Islamic lands, Christians and Jews are given protection as People of the Book, but of course every people should have their own land where their law and beliefs are supreme, so Christian lands ought to stay Christian, where Christians can rule however they wish.

And yes, unfortunately decades of violence and intervention have taken its toll on the Middle East. Regarding the jihadists, I disagree strongly with their terror attacks, especially as targeting innocent people who can't change what their governments do aboard is extremely injust, but the reason the jihadists do is because they see their own innocents as getting bombed and killed, so for that they think of it in an eye-for-an-eye manner. For example, ISIS wanted to avoid fighting the West, but when they got bombed, they felt compelled to lash out in terrorist attacks in revenge.

Unfortunately as the West intervenes and bombs more, you have an increasing number of misguided idiots doing terrorist attacks, and then this causes more refugees, more terrorism and more intervention, the cycle continuing and worsening endlessly.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (22KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
22KB, 313x470px
>>134606195
Like what?we've got jojo and gainax is producing an arab anime

>>134606099
Waifus will bring peace to the world desu
>>
>>134606085
Says a muslim
>>
Salami alleycum
>>
File: _20170514_041258.jpg (103KB, 1025x535px) Image search: [Google]
_20170514_041258.jpg
103KB, 1025x535px
>>134606594
Nah screw peace. Take Jerusalem back right now. If I was in control I'd level the dome of the rock, drive all muslims out and make it christian land once again.
Because islam has no place in the Holy Land.
>>
>>134607140
Jerusalem is not even controlled by an Islamic power, it's controlled by Israel now.

But interesting, so you want a resurgency in Christian traditionalism? If so then we are more alike than you think. Unless you are one of the people LARPing as Christian but don't bother to act Christian in the slightest.
>>
I can't wait until the final war between Islamists and kikes with their good goy Christian lackeys, they're going to slaughter each other and then finally at last, the one TRUE faith of Luciferianism will rule the world once more, and we shall have...peace.
>>
>>134607663
Shut up we got nothing in common heathen scum. Islam is worse than the black plague, it's the single most bad phenomenon on this planet and we'd be best without. I don't wanna see a single mosque on the face of this Earth. You guys believe a pervert pedophile prophet and deny Christ. No need for you to be anywhere near the Holy Land.
>>
>>134592065
I would only consider an alliance but not conversion. Also you have to take back all the hadjis that ended up here.
>>
File: trashslide.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
trashslide.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>134589659
>>
>>134589659
>as long as they follow islamic rule made for non Muslims
Retard, they have to follow their own books if they don't want to convert. And not just them, Hindus, Zoroastrians and others too.
>>>/google/
>ISIS/Daesh are create by American Extreme-Capitalist Zionist trying to destabilize the middle east, that they have bombed since the 50s and 60s and are not MUSLIMS, they are Ba´th partist trying to get back power in Iraq and Syria.
I agree with this, ISIS needs to go. Hard.

>>134589997
>Wahabis must be destroyed and stamped out, Sunni/Shi'ite rivalry must end, and persecution of *real* Christians must be made illegal.
Ameen brother
>>
File: mohammed.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
mohammed.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
No.
>>
>>134589659
Just because of this post, I'm going to spit on a muslim bitch tomorrow. Filthy people, disgusting pigshit people. Kill them all, take their property, distribute it to good people. Slime. Filth. Scum. Dog semen.
>>
>>134589659
>The western world is lost
*looks around*
looks fine to me
>>
>>134594091
>I suppose the argument could be made for organic or smallholder farming/ranching (I don't care much for the living conditions of dumb animals, so I'm not that concerned), but ultimately strict dhabih remains the most cruel way to terminate an animal's life.
>animals can suffer during all their life I don't give a shit
>just as long as you don't make them bleed when they die, I find it cruel

>>134598372
Please refrain from converting. Us believers don't like hypocrites like you; if you don't believe in God then just say so.

>>134609602
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>134608624
Meh, even atheists recognize conservative Christians and conservative Muslims are alike in many ways.

Then again you are probably one of the "Christians" who embrace homosexuality to spite Islam.
>>
>>134606594
I should add I don't want to discount the very substantial role Western warmongering politicians have for creating hell scales in the Middle East for decades or how fucking evil people such as CIA affiliated John Brennan are in their role of enabling terrorist attacks to happen. The past many years have been filled with carnage and despite everything it seems people in positions of power keep making the same shitty mistakes that sets the foundations for future conflict. Worse still are the amount of useful idiots who will defend these fuckers (the McCain apologist of the week is the most recent example I can think of) as if they're warriors of virtue, paragons of morality and patriotism.

I want to redeem my country---fuck even the West if possible---but how to start? I need to find an answer that question. To do nothing is to passively accept that eternal conflict is inevitable, and I reject that fatalism while heartedly.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.