[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump-Russia General /tr/ - Behead the Traitors Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Hello /tr/aitors,

Recent updates:

>Kushner and Ivanka amend their financial disclosure form because they "forgot" to list millions of dollars worth of assets
>Rachel Maddow reports Trump is seeking to fire Sessions to get rid of Mueller to stop the Russia investigation because Ivanka will go to jail for failing to disclose Kushner's meetings with the Russians on her security clearance form which is a felony. (Mueller recently hired an attorney who has jailed low-level bureaucrats for lying on security clearance forms)
>Trump leaks intelligence to The Washington Post showing Sessions did talk to the Russian Ambassador about campaign issues which means Sessions lied under oath and could be impeached (this is part of their plan to get rid of Sessions and replace him with someone else who would have the power to fire Mueller)
>>
File: JUST.jpg (41KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
41KB, 499x333px
>>134589586
I'm hearing from my sources that a arrests are planned for Sessions and Kushner. They will flip and send Trump to jail
>>
>>134589855
I was getting scared for a while, but thankfully /pol/ has finally turned on the orange clown
>>
Kathy Griffin only has some fame because people confuse her with Kathy Lee Gifford.
>>
File: 1500271663088.gif (436KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
1500271663088.gif
436KB, 182x179px
>quoting anonymous sources

lol, fuck off
>>
>>134590599
when have they been wrong though?

exactly.
>>
File: The-Clinton-Body-bags.png (834KB, 1822x1186px) Image search: [Google]
The-Clinton-Body-bags.png
834KB, 1822x1186px
>>134589586

You liberals are so fucking biased that you pretend that the corruption of the Clinton Foundation isn't real and don't want to uncover the truth.
>>
>>134589586
Hello bank of (pick one). We know you won't stop pushing degenerate products with your mob and math has demonstrated there are no coincidences. Repent while you still can.
>>
>>134590971
how can organization that has literally saved millions of lives be corrupt?

thanks for playing even the dude who wrote that stupid book says he has no proof.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-19-16h43m11s892.png (383KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-19-16h43m11s892.png
383KB, 640x386px
I've started to watch American news instead of sitcoms. Plotlines are even simpler and it's addictive.
>>
https://youtu.be/JqnfORFa9pc
>>
>>134591737
>AMERICANS LOSE TRUST IN INSTITUTIONS
>poll only includes right leaning voters

how can anyone with a double digit iq and higher watch faux news? oh that's right they don't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.