[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigger Tales

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 65

>be me
>working the front desk of a hotel
>a bunch of niggers staying from out of town
>constant nigger problems
>calling to cancel when it's too late and chimping out over still having to pay
>not calling to let us know they won't arrive on time and chimping out when their reservation gets cancelled
>can barely understand phone calls because of their poor language skills
>constant loudness in my lobby while I'm trying to check other guests in
>every little niglet cries like a bitch in the pool because they can't swim and the older niglets think it's funny to drag them into the middle
>constantly telling them to pick up their trash left by their cars in the lot
>can never understand the simple layout of the hotel so they wander everywhere then chimpout when they can't find their room
>start insulting and shaming me when I can't break they're fives into quarters
>literally everyone wants fives into quarters
>one nignog comes in with a handful of cash
>needs a five
>refreshingchangeofpace.gif
>think to myself he even looks like a gorilla
>feel bad for racist thoughts while I get his five out
>nignog hands me some ones, then some quarters
>still counting change in his palm
>"and here is the last dollar"
>I count out the last change
>20ยข short
>I fucking called it
>get the rest of the money
>nignog just mumbles "oh sorry uh sorry here's uh sorry uhhh"
>lobby still smells funky after he left

Anyone else fed up with niggers today?
>>
>>134580446
Today? Everyday.
>>
>>134580664
>>134580446
Strange digits, anon. It makes me sad /pol/ is always right
>>
>>134580446
Good story. I enjoyed it. And now I have some good news for you: the next time I have the chance to batter a nigger with no witnesses, I'm going to go ahead and do it. Probably kill him/her
>>
>>134580446
NOG TALES

OOH OOH OOH OOH
>>
>>134580965
Hm. Well how about you make a sign and stand outside a rapefugee center, or hold a cross in a Muslim neighborhood. My family was once Scottish, please save our ancestral homeland britbong.
>>
File: IMG_0563.png (38KB, 296x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.png
38KB, 296x254px
> work at call center
> Literally every black customer calls for the express purpose of getting "beel credits"
> Chimps out when they don't get it
> Always ax for a supavisuh
> Chimp out more when supervisor tells them nicely to fuck off
> They hang up call back rinse and repeat
> On a slightly unrelated note, customers sometimes call in trying to get free stuff and random discounts for no reason
> Jewish last name
> Every fucking time
>>
>>134580446

I hate niggers EVERY DAY
>>
>>134580446
Yea. Just made my daily gas station run. All niggers. Took 15 minutes to buy three tall boys because they move at a sloth-like pace. We really aren't even remotely similar
>>
>>134581476
Heh yeah when the phone call feels like it's naturally come to an end the niggers will just reinsist they are canceling and won't pay and they want to talk to a manager which just repeats the cycle endlessly until I hang up on them :(
>>
>>134581476
*large hook nosed man rubbing his hands together while grinning*
>>
>>134581426
I'll see what I can do :D :D :D :D

>>134581476
Thaaaaaaaaaat's niggerrrrrrs! (said like Bruce Buffer or something)
>>
>>134582255
Don't make jokes. When shit hits the fan regarding obama going to prison I will be doing my part in the streets. Even better if you can get some friends to join you. Make it known Muslims are not welcome. Defend your children's future anon
>>
>>134582475
LIKE I SAID I'll see what I can do :D :D :D :D
>>
>had to go to the social security office in pleasantville
>"pledintville" if youre groid
>very unpeasant
>stuffy room packed full of browns
>hug against the wall so i can keep my distance
>two black women talking on speaker phone on other sides of the room
>conversation gets progressively louder
>"hol up someone out here runnin they mouth i cant here ya"
>things quiet down and 4 people get up and straight leave the building
>other one gets up and does the angry jive
>i walk out at that point
Can someone take me in? Id be an indentured servant for life if it meant not having to see brown ppl anymore ;_;
>>
>>134580446

I was at a state fair awhile back, and they apparently bused in some niggers from a high school or something. Whatever, it's a big fair, and unavoidable in our area anyway. So this niglet around 14 or 15 standing with what is apparently her boyfriend unwrapped a snack and accidentally dropped the paper. She instinctively stooped down to pick it up and STOPPED HERSELF and stood back upright and looked around at the other niggers with a look of embarrassment on her face. She was going to do the right thing and pick up her trash, but suddenly remembered that niggers don't do that. She was literally EMBARRASSED at almost doing something decent in front of her friends and other niggers.
>>
File: 1492968124849.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492968124849.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>134580446

I feel bad you you guys that have to deal with these people on a daily basis. Seems like a fucking nightmare.
>>
unfortunately my town is filling up with them like refugees.
there's a group of kids who walk around with a taser they use to rob people.
the others are too busy getting arrested or knocking up and leaving white girls.
fuck niggers.
>>
File: pepe.png (9KB, 550x893px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
9KB, 550x893px
>>134583115

God damn parasites.
>>
>>134580446
>>be me
Welcome to 4chan!
>>
>>134583115
>>
File: blackest-man-ever.jpg (23KB, 305x406px) Image search: [Google]
blackest-man-ever.jpg
23KB, 305x406px
>start a new job
>i've been there 3 weeks
>system administrator is a black guy from somewhere in africa
>whatever
>one of our systems goes down this week
>after hours by 30 minutes but i'm still there
>runs an html/php frontend for interacting with server software
>thought something was wrong with php
>start looking at php stuff
>he has admin access to that server, I don't
>start walking him through some steps
>its like teaching a child to talk
>"Yeah man can you open php.ini in notepad or something"
>searches for 3 full minutes for php.ini
>it was in the folder he was already in
>opens the file as read-only
>starts trying to change a line
>"you're not admin, you need to be admin to change it"
>"no i am the admin"
>"ok"
>walk him through which line to change
>he does it
>save
>file is read only, needs to reopen and try again
>he does this
>repeat
>finally saves
>doesn't work
>walk him through reverting the change
>ask him to change something on the system path
>>>>>>>starts copying and pasting folders into C:\WINDOWS
>"what the fuck man just put it on the system path"
>"ok"
>realize i have to walk him through this
>do that
>it doesn't fix it
>it's been over an hour at this point
>walk him through reverting it
>leave
>it's still not fixed the next day
>everyone's in a panic
>it gets fixed that night
>put in my two-weeks notice Friday
>>
>>134584525
How and why he is a manager if he couldn't do that ?
Too old ?
>>
>>134581476
>"beel credits"

?
>>
>>134585208
>not having beel credits
poorfags leave
>>134584525
Oh my god... IT nigger stories...
>>
>>134583203
>>134583485

How'd you come to such a clear understanding of niggers if you don't have to deal with them, my leaf friend?
>>
File: nigslol2.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigslol2.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
Nigger stories? Oh, I have one--

>20-something nigger wades in amoeba-infested pond
>being nigger, so can't swim
>teen nigs across pond see him drowning
>no calling 911
>no swimming out to rescue
They smoke weed and laugh at him while he's dying. I DEFY anyone who thinks you can build any society where there is even a threadbare social-contract including niggers.

bonus content: local news today blames social media, not--you know--niggers.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2017/07/22/cocoa-drowning-case-teaches-lessons-social-medias-impact-society/498741001/
>>
>>134584525
You got nigged.
>>
>>134586381

Saw this the other day and was appalled.....except -you know- niggers. Even if one of them did feel bad or want to help, he wouldn't have done so in front of his nigger friends. Like my story here to the n'th degree:

>>134583115

They're un-fucking-believable and I don't see a solution except to remove them. I'm convinced some geneticist (and you know it'll be a white man) will create a niggers-only virus one day and the planet will be rid of this scourge.
>>
>>134580446
I haven't ever met a single black person in my life.
>>
File: nog2.png (155KB, 2320x4773px) Image search: [Google]
nog2.png
155KB, 2320x4773px
>>134585051
We don't have the liberty of castrating our slaves like you oil monkeys. We have to all pretend the emperor is wearing a beautiful robe even though he's naked. So it's what we call a "diversity hire."
>>
>>134585051
Oh hey saudibro what's up?
>>
File: 1491723398467.png (110KB, 968x954px) Image search: [Google]
1491723398467.png
110KB, 968x954px
>>134581476
>>
>>134580446
>>working the front desk of a hotel
Hey look, another white nationalist with a shitty minimum page job who thinks "blacks" are the problem.

No, it's your shitty hospitality career choice, bud.
>>
>>134583028
The speakerphone is a fucking constant,
>"Mmmm Hmmm honeychile! You axe me imma finna dat fookin bisches neck."
>"I can swur ifilike I'm grown nigga"
>>
File: da3.png (362KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
da3.png
362KB, 540x582px
>>134587304
fuckin destroyed 'em
>>
>>134587304
try working anywhere that serves blacks sometime and you'll come to the quick conclusion that most of them are halfway savages

it's even worse when you have actual respectful decent black folk in your business because when you have typical niggers, the respectful black folk just look embarrassed and ashamed
>>
>>134587304
Do you just expect literally everybody to have an amazing job? Are opinions not allowed if you don't make more than $x/hour?
Also niggers are smelly and subhuman, minimum wage or not.
>>
>>134587304
There is literally nothing wrong with a young man working an honest job.
>>
File: colin_flaherty.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
colin_flaherty.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>>134587304
Same BS argument about BREXIT or non college educated people supporting Trump. Fuck that shit. They're the only ones who actually have to deal with niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNGeBsd3Dc
>>
>>134587124
Saudis are like an inch away from being actual niggers. Their land is basically Africa's butt buddy.
>>
>>134585208
>>134585208
It's the way they always pronounce "bill"
Black women especially feel like they deserve large bill credits for minor inconveniences and have an inflated sense of self importance despite having no functional grammar skills
>>
>>134580446
>Anyone else fed up with niggers today?
Been fed up for years. I made the mistake of living in Oakland, and dealt with niggers every day. I never used the word my entire life, until I lived there. Lying, shiftless, begging, shit talking, man baby motherfuckers, all of them - and their ugly, screetching whore baby mamas.
Don't get me wrong, I met some nice black people, even dated a black woman. She hated niggers too. She's the one who taught me to never give money to the begger in front of the 7-11 - "That asshole rents a two bedroom up the street from begging and selling weed, fuck him." She told me to NEVER apologize for not having change for the beggers in town - don't even look at them. She didn't. She'd walk right past them.
Live among them. You'll hate them, too. Don't feel bad, black people hate them, as well.
>>
>tfw from Flint

Too many to count.
>>
>>134588051
To liberals, there is. A young man has two valid options: accepting that his situation is bad for <x> reason and submitting to government aid and vicimization or going overseas, getting blown away, coming back, and taking a check for the rest of his life.
>>
>>134580446
>break they're fives
pretend you're not a nigger, OP
>>
>>134587304
Maybe he's in college, you dumb shit.

Most people get redpilled working summer jobs when they're forced to interact with didnus.
>>
File: 1389223033605.jpg (67KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1389223033605.jpg
67KB, 500x456px
>>134585892

Mostly watching Colin Flaherty videos and paying attention to the news. I had no idea it's so bad down there. Stay safe Ameribro.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
> Anyone else fed up with niggers today?

It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

At what point do we as a society, make that single step forward and realize that blacks have every opportunity known to civilization and yet continue to fail at self-sufficiency? There is absolutely nothing holding blacks back or denying them success except themselves.
https://criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
>>
File: never_relax.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
never_relax.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>134589163
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff
>>
>>134589163
> (western) blacks

you mean all blacks
>>
>moved to Alaska
>not near a military base

living nigger free for 15 years. Natives are kind of like niggers but at least they have left me alone.
>>
>>134588749
Come to the thumb, no niggers in Sanilac or Huron counties, its fucking paradise if you can see past the bubbas.
>>
>>134580446
>Working at a small hotel
>Groid maids get caught changing their punch cards to get more money
>Our front desk secretary checks past punch cards and discovers that they stole about $1,600 total this way.
>Emergency meeting called and the sheboon maids are confronted, told that they are fired
>They aren't very upset, they nod their heads and say "I understand"
>But the innkeeper isn't having any of it
>She looks at them and says "And don't even think about applying for unemployment. I will report you to the police if you do."
>Suddenly the whole room sounds like a courtroom on sentencing day
>"OH LAWD!!" "OH NOOOO!!!!!" "LAWD HAVE MERCY!" with loud niggery sobbing, hands waving and hollering
>they actually expected to file for unemployment after they stole a bullshit amount of money
they were stupid bitches. We hired two young black girls that were hard workers and were nice. I felt sorry for one of them especially, she told me she had sex twice in her life and she had two children. Damn.
>>
>>134587304
I've never met a black person that liked serving niggers.
>>
File: 1280.png (661KB, 846x473px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
661KB, 846x473px
>>134587304

at least he has something you don't, a job
>>
>>134581840
Black people have two speeds: Olympic Gold Medal, and "nah."
>>
>>134580446

I stopped taking jobs where nigger encounters are frequent. My life has been much better since doing this.
>>
>>134586818
>a niggers-only virus
You mean AIDS?
>>
>>134587304
I work full time and go to college full time nigger
>>
>>134589079

Gotcha. I'm from South Georgia (in the Southeast US) originally, so I grew up with it and am accustomed to it. But goddamn, it sucks. I so love Canada and our Western regions that don't have as much of the bullshit to deal with. I have a carry permit and have actually pulled my firearm in Atlanta on 3 different occasions. And in each case, guess what? It was due to niggers. Sigh.
>>
>>134587195
Not bad
Is it still cold up there ?
>>
>>134590721

I had some hope there for a minute, but that one wasn't very effective
>>
>>134588359
Butt buddy...hahahaha
They say it was one piece long time ago
But now even there are alot of differences in the environment
>>
>>134583028
Are you a female(male)?
>>
>>134587304
Well when they're the ones who act like retards then op wouldn't have to point it out, would he?

It's reasoning like this that has us convinced you're a population with a majority of retards.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
13 playing in arcade in cmabridge daylight out 3pm
feel somehting
lil nigger grabbed my wlalet out my back pocket of my shots I yell gie that back n start chasing him
20 year old nigger on roid punches me
they all run
my nose bleeding
I say call the cops no one hears in bnoisy arcard no one does shit
go outside
gay ass niger say if i give him $10 hell tell me wich way they ran
lady coems over ask im ok white lady
gay nigger slinks around corner
I wish I had had a gun!!
luckily had few quaters for train ride home

its not racism fi you been robbed niggers!!
>>
I work at a pool management company(largely consisting of managing lifeguard personnel and day to day operation of the pools) and about 90% of our rescue are little niglets. I also have to yell at them more often for doing stupid shit, but not by a great margin.
>>
>>134591517
Wow, what's it like living with dyslexia when you're also illiterate.
>>
>>134589489
I've seen niggers in Anchorage - the reason a lot of them are there, are their parents in the airforce.
>>
>>134592366
Yep, same. JBER has tons of niggers.

Anyways,
>be teller at a bank
>nice quiet small American town, but decently close to Chicongo so large number of niggers
>only people who have ever tried to defraud me (fake/altered checks, fake card for cash advance) have been niggers
>bank offers sort of "redemption" account with limited features for people with fucked up banking history
>everyone on it is a nigger
>niggers on this account type invariably have a fucking attitude every time I tell them they can't do certain things with their account, unable to comprehend that their current situation is their own fault
I never used to be so racist but fuck, man, these mongrels deserve the rope.
>>
>>134587657
This
>>
File: Snapchat-20140105080316.jpg (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-20140105080316.jpg
80KB, 720x1280px
>be me
>work at radio station for university
>co host is a BASED NOG
>always interview trap stars
>freestyle everytime
>always mention holohoax
>always mention jews did african slavery
>smoke mad blunts at the end of every radio show
>mfw token white guy
>>
>>134587304
There's nothing wrong with working an honest job. Somebody has to do it. You're just deflected from the black issue because if he was more qualified he would not have to deal with blacks. While this is obviously true, it's ignoring the root of the problem and belittling an honest member of society who works to serve YOU.

The core of the issue here is that you will overlook any issue caused by blacks because it only affects the "peasants," and you are happy to see them suffer. You look down on anyone "beneath" your imagined status, and yet you claim to uphold the best interests of poor workers? Granted, a service job isn't the same as working in a coal mine, but you've demonstrated your kneejerk reaction of spitting in their faces and mocking their problems. If that same coal miner complained of his house being broken into by niggers, you would say the same thing: "I'm better than you because I live in a nice neighborhood."
>>
>>134593113
>sings and dances
>craves attention like a child
>>
>>134580446
>work at overpriced shitty liberal coffee and bake shop
>blonde girl and pet nigger come in to buy shit
>she orders $3 coffee
>nog literally smacks his lips before ordering some overpriced $10 shit coffee cake
>read out total
>awkward wait
>girl keeps glancing over at nog hoping he will get the hint and pay
>10 long seconds later she quietly hands me a card to pay (probably her parents money)
>I get to watch a girl pay a literal toll for burning coal
>>
>>134593747
>pay a literal toll for burning coal

Lawdy I loled
>>
File: 1481483178656.jpg (11KB, 293x301px) Image search: [Google]
1481483178656.jpg
11KB, 293x301px
>>134593747
>>
>>134593436
OP probably works at a 1-2 star hotel, a la Hampton Inn or some shit.

These hotels are cheap, which attract people from low income ranges, which happen to be shitty degenerates (not always) taking advantage of a place that's better kept than their shitty trailer home.

Black, white, Mexican or Latino, they'll probably all trashy degenerates that think they're empowered because they have the keys to a shitty hotel room with a free slave to clean it.
>>
>>134593747
Lip smacking is a total nigger trait. It's even part of your preening ritual, you know, how they see an attractive woman, they'll smack their lips, grab their crouch, slouch over, and start mumbling "Yo mama lemme get in some o dat, you so fine, lemme get up in that, and day ass, yo." They're just creepy as fuck - but black women and white trash women just love it. Never understand it.
>>
>>134594221
If you want horror stories, talk to anyone who works in Florida, in hotels, during black spring break.
>>
>>134594245
It's because they are on roughly the same intelligence level. Women hate being made to feel stupid.
>>
File: 1460307285713.jpg (12KB, 269x295px) Image search: [Google]
1460307285713.jpg
12KB, 269x295px
>>134594245
>>
>>134594336
I've been to Panama City Beach during spring break.

Mostly "college educated" white people who were rowdy and did not give a single fuck to anyone living in the city.

The entire panhandle of Florida proves that even white people are degenerate scumbags.
>>
>>134588549
Did you fug her?
>>
>>134594221
>they'll probably all trashy degenerates
"Probably?" You only say this because you have no firsthand experience. This is all theoretical to you, so you ignore everyone telling you that it is massively disproportionately blacks. You have yet to explain why his non-black customers do not do these same things, even though this is critical to your argument.

>>134594556
>during spring break
Which one? You mean your own spring break when you were in school?
>>
>>134594556
Who otherwise constantly suppress those urges to build society. It isn't that we don't ALL have the same impulses, only animals are ruled by them....
>>
>>134594556
I just did some reading, they banned beach drinking, and the spring break crowd is down. But there's still "Biloxi Spring break", and apparantly there was massive chimping out last year.
>>
File: coal-toll-ahead.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
coal-toll-ahead.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>134593747
>>
>>134594682
I dated her for 3 years, what do you think?
>>
>>134590176
>Believing a nigger.
>>
>>134594221
Hampton Inn's are not cheap, you fucking retard. They're decent places, I drove across the country several times, and never had a problem staying in one. They're too expensive for niggers, they stay in Motel 6 or the like - which is why I don't. Every Hampton Inn I stayed in was clean, safe, and nigger free. It was almost all traveling business people and families. They average $125 a night, that's not fucking cheap, you dolt.
And, blacks don't live in trailer parks. Whites do. Blacks live in subsidized apartments and houses. They live wherever their baby mamas can get section 8, like the apartment complex down the street from me, where section 8 got in, and niggers trashed the place.
>>
>>134583028
I'd help you out if I was nearby
>>
>>134591517
no john you are the niggers
>>
>>134588549
It's worth noting that the good black people tend to be outliers and the overwhelming majority were raised outside of mostly black communities. I went to school with a lot of black kids and all the ones I liked or could tolerate were from mostly white private schools. The ones getting financial aid and coming from either poor Jesuit sponsored schools or public schools tended to be the degenerates we talk about. Sadly the majority were in the second group. This is about high school by the way as it was the only part of my education where I had prolonged contact with more than a handful of blacks
>>
>>134595195
So that's a no then. Didn't want any of dem Ebola aids
>>
>>134596802
Yep. My gf was sent to private schools early on, for being way advanced in class, she went to private schools until she graduated, and then went on to an Ivy League college.
>>
>>134586381
>>cocoa-drowning-case-teaches-lessons-social-medias-impact-society
>cocoa drownng
pottery
>>
>>134597206
HURRR DURRRRRRRRR
>>
>>134587304
This is why society is falling apart. Expecting to get high paying, cozy jobs from scratch. When they don't get promoted in a month they just quit.
>>
I had to move to MD for work. I fucking hate it. Dc is a nigger shithole.
All I want is to make good money and move to a white area with good beaches. I cant fucking wait to remove myself from being around niggers
>>
>>134598672
My gf almost took a job in Baltimore. I begged her not to and she ended up listening, so I'm glad she won't have to experience your pain
>>
File: IMG_1913.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>134595595
I just stayed in one and they were sharing their pool with some other hotel next door that was getting renovated. The pool was infested with dindus. Was just sitting in the corner with girlfriend carefully watching our things when this black woman gets up and yells, "HOL UP HOL UP AYO GET UP and I shit you not like ten of the nogs get out of the pool all her children. On the way out little sheboon splashes us in the face and runs towards the exit before the mom stops her, "AYO I SHUD BEET YO ASS" Then they walked out and besides the wretched lingering smell the pool was peaceful.
>>
File: meanwhile in baltipoor.jpg (929KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in baltipoor.jpg
929KB, 840x3733px
>>134598672
>>134599830
there's literally nothing wrong with Baltimore
its all working as intended
>>
Can we have some nigger hate images? Not enough in this thread
>>
File: 1447634616705.jpg (790KB, 1352x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1447634616705.jpg
790KB, 1352x1973px
>>134600152
no
>>
>>134600297
>>
>>134590176
>she told me she had sex twice in her life and she had two children. Damn.
well colour me surprised
>>
>>134594745
>>134594751
>>134595118
stop replying to Larpy the Retarded Pirate, newfags
>>
File: Blacked and proud.jpg (66KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked and proud.jpg
66KB, 1136x640px
>>134580446
>Be me, 29 white male
>Have cutie gf, 23 white female
>Start getting closer
>She starts sharing sexual fantasies
>Turns out that she's never slept with a black guy
>Also never slept with a guy with a massive dick
>Asks me if I can help
>Says she'll love me forever if I will
>I go on craigslist
>Inbox is now full of black dicks
>Find guy who seems ok and has a massive dick
>Arrange for him to come meet my gf
>I go wait in the back yard
>Soon I can hear her moaning and know she's getting fucked
>Moaning is louder than I've ever heard from her before
>After, I talk to him and he says thanks
>She says she wants to do it again
>I say ok, since you have to make your gf happy
>I'm now celibate and have a gf addicted to BBC
>How did I get in this situation?

Pic related
>>
>In the break room with a bunch of dindus
>Planet of the Apes is on the TV; All the niggers are identifying with the apes, "Get em, get em!" "Thats my nigga Ceasar right there"
>>
>>134581476
Having worked in a call center, it is more likely that you are the bitch in these situations
>>
>>134580446
Yet the whole time you knew to keep that mouth shut pussy.

These are my favorite threads, I get to see the process of how a pussies mind works when real life situations pop up. You got so mad you had to come to this circle kerk to let out your feelings.

and they say WERE snowflakes...
>>
File: d39.jpg_large.jpg (127KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
d39.jpg_large.jpg
127KB, 1024x576px
>be me
>Pull up to a convenient store
>Had a few drinks
>Niggers pull up beside me in the parking area
> I get out walk inside store
>walk back out after buying more drinks
>Nigger keeps staring at me (he looks high asf)
>I stare at the nigger like he doing to me
>ask him what the fuck are you looking at
>nigger in shock (surprised I said something)
>Boop da beep wat u looking at (nigger says)
>nigger and his buddy start backing out
>impissed.jpg
> I back out same time
> I back into their shitty suv (hit their bumper)
>Nigger driver gets out
>Boop da beep u hit muh car!!
>I yell wtf you keep looking at to the nigger
>they look scared to call cops
>niggers are high probably got dope on em
>we yell and argue back and forth
>nigger finally gets back in his car and drives off

I backed into the stupid monkey and dented his car. The niggers didn't do shit because they were high and scared of calling the cops. They told me to "go go!!! Drive off!!"

Kek
>>
>>134594336
>black spring break

Whats that? A spring holiday only for african americans?
>>
File: wew.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>134601649
>"Thats my nigga Ceasar right there"
>>
>>134601589
A). Nice made up story
B). Made me, as a racist, angry on your behalf even tho it didn't happen
C). I'm always amazed that actual cucks who aren't into it allow this. Like, dude, just say no, or leave her, and be honest. But hey, cucks r gonna cuck.
>>
>>134591517
Cut back on the bud light burger
>>
>be working on moving crew
>nigger gets a cut on his finger
>says hes bleeding
>fellow white man jokingly say "nah man you dont need no bitch sticker"
>immediate chimpout
>nigger starts swinging on him
>two more docile niggers break it up

I don't work there anymore.
>>
File: 1484344027031.gif (598KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484344027031.gif
598KB, 400x236px
>>134580446
>captain of neighborhood watch for 10 years
>nice white suburb adjacent to a run down nig ghetto
>occasional crackheads wander in
>i always call the cops on them for loitering
>group of black kids by the pool parking lot across my house
>i always call the cops on them for smoking weed
>last week saw a nog try to break into the pool by cutting away at the gate with a shank
>called the cops on him too
>mfw the cops that work around here know me by name
>invited several of them over to dinner with my wife and kids
>they all hate niggers
>one of them killed a nigger before for taking out a gun during a traffic stop
>mfw surrounded by nigger killers every day
>mfw i have blonde hair and wear shades so they call me dog the nigger hunter
>>
>>134580446
Thread Theme.
Jesus bless the KKK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
>>
>>134584525
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>134602083
This
Pol is a collection of little bitches
Go ahead and keep doing nothing you jewish shill
>>
>>134588484
Never heard them say "beel"
>>
>>134602083
Lol this is bait so here are your (you), but it sounds like you don't understand you can't be unrestrained at work. Not respecting your job and doing your duty is one reason we hate niggers
>>
File: 1499471844704.jpg (139KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
1499471844704.jpg
139KB, 750x733px
>>134602709
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>134601589
Yeah, no. Start a cuck fiction thread for this kind of shit.
>>
>>134601589
>>134602397

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
>>
>>134580446
I don't live around niggers.
>>
>>134601589
>another interracial cuck greentext
Is this a bot or do you sit on /pol/ all day posting this shit?
>>
>>134601123
oh so she is living as she is meant to. sex only for procreation. and this is a bad thing?

whites the most degenerate race
>>
>be me
>be in store check out line
>waiting to complete my transaction when i over hear some loud nigs
>one female says that she is so proud of her son for not going to jail yet
>other female says uuuummmhummmmm
>almost couldnt stop myself from laughing
>surely he has a nobel prize by this point
>>
>>134592821
desu scamming (((banks))) isn't even nigger-tier

getting caught is, however
>>
>>134601589
Ask me how I know you're Australian
>>
>>134603126

I didn't either growing up. Had one black kid in my highschool.

I moved down south and in time they make you a racist.
>>
>>134584525
Before you quit tell the highest ranking white guy.... Exec here, we get it.

Tell us.
>>
>>134603447
>Ask me how I know you're Australian
How do you know?

>Is this a bot or do you sit on /pol/ all day posting this shit?
Custom written, of course
>>
>>134602709
I wish I could live your life
>>
>at liquor store, nig touches me asking about beer, instantly disgusted and tell her not to touch me, her son starts talking about fighting me, and she screams racism, I tell them to fuck off, pay, and leave
>>
>>134587004
Ever seen a Jew?
>>
>be me
>armed security for a chain of nightclubs and venues
>tech9 show
>nigs nogging around in the parking lot after the show shut down
>car screeches up between a row of parked cars
>nog saw his woman in the parking lot with a group of men
>exited his vehicle and fired 3 shots straight up in the air screaming about "what's good nigga"
>me and coworker draw down on him yelling for him to drop it
>he sees that we also have guns and bolts down the lane of parked cars.
>round the corner and find him proned out on his face screaming about "I dinnit no y'alls had gunnns I'm sorry I'm sorry"
>cuff him and secure his weapon.
>3 rounds that were fired were .380
>one .40 had made it into the mag and had jammed it up

Dude almost got shot holding a jammed fucking pistol. Then proceeded to apologize because he didn't know we were armed. >Implying he would have done something different if we werent.

He got arrested and did a few months in county. Got probation after he hit trial. Pled down.

Never relax bros.
>>
>>134590176
That is a joke, she lied to you
>>
>>134603710
Oh but anon, the cuck posting is strong with you.
>>
>>134603928
>Oh but anon, the cuck posting is strong with you.
Surely you don't think all Australians are cucks? My story is based on my experiences living in NYC.
>>
>>134580446
Heres the last interaction with a niger. Be taxi driver and pick him up from rehab and take him to airport. Later get a call from the rehab asking how much I charge. Obviously he complained about how much it is; I guess he doesn't know the government sets the rates.
>>
>>134604041
Just in the time honoured tradition of Australians posting bbc memes and cuck stories. I had a hunch.
>>
>>134604041
It's a riot though that I pegged your country from a hunch.
>>
Ok here's my nigger story

>Live in Australia
>
>>
>>134593436
Holy shit someone who uses the national socialist flag and gets the ideology right.
>>
>>134602709
Doing gods work, anon.
>>
File: 1499811139098.png (21KB, 554x662px) Image search: [Google]
1499811139098.png
21KB, 554x662px
>>134602689
>Bitch sticker
>>
File: woke.jpg (93KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
93KB, 640x452px
>>134580446
Ahhh, OP, OP, OP.
Let me tell you a tale of mine

>be me
>african american freshman in college working as a receptionist
>very quiet office, people i work with are super nice people!
>a wild female niglet walks through the door
>I dont see her because I'm busy working on math homework and im facing down, towards the floor
>she snaps her fingers twice in front of me
>i immediately look up and get disgusted by her filthy self
>"i have a meeting with x"
>I immediately get a tad bothered because she snapped at me like i'm some fucking dog. could've quietly said "excuse me" or "hey"
>i look at the calendar and the person she wants to see is out
>"sorry, x is not here today, but if you want i can send you to someone e-"
>literally chimps out right their getting mad because he wont show
>chimp out runs on for about 3 minutes until she finally leaves and says she'll come back tomorrow
>my supervisor comes out and questions wtf just happened
>i explained and she notified me that there will be some rude people
>the entire 2 years I've worked their so far, she's the only rude person I've encountered

I've got more if you want to hear
>>
>>134581387
Kek, I used to love watching abo stories on /b/ awhile back.
>>
>>134583028
Change your flag.
>>
>>134604325
I'm very entertained too. Must be all the maple syrup that gives you superior intelligence and extra-sensory powers. I carefully avoided any Australian idioms too and didn't end any sentences with 'mate'.

>>134604231
>Just in the time honoured tradition of Australians posting bbc memes and cuck stories.
Tradition must be honored.
>>
I mow lawns over the summer. Customers call me up for quotes and I go over to the property that day or the next. Sometimes when I get there the lawn has already been mowed. They never bothered to call me up and let me know that they no longer need me to come by, and I end up wasting time and gas.

Literally EVERY potential customer that has done this to me is a nigger, and I've never mowed for a black person because of it.

I've NEVER had a white person do this to me.

Exposure to blacks is the #1 cause of racism.
>>
>>134604432
>african american
why do you browse a board that is so incredibly racist towards you?
>>
>>134580446
lol dude they're niggers. Everyone in the world hates them. The jews are the only ones who use them to make money and destroy the white race. I saw an advertisement while watching golf today on nbc about a show called midnight. What a suprise! Black man fucking a white woman and a white guy fucking a black girl. They aren't even hiding their agenda anymore
>>
>>134602709
If a black or Hispanic is walking around my town they WILL get picked up by the cops. It's near a nigger/spic ghetto so some do wander in but local whites will call the cops on them just for walking around.
>>
>>134603884
Love how they never know how to take care of their own guns.

If we gave them free blanks the murder rate will drop for sure.
>>
>>134604732
There are some self aware niggers, after all, the biggest threat to blacks is other blacks
>>
>>134600063
>>134599830

I live in Baltimore.

It's worse than you can possibly imagine.

SEND HALP!
>>
>>134591517
But who was nigger
>>
>>134604432
moar nigger
>>
File: 1497164062708.png (527KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497164062708.png
527KB, 840x544px
>>134604732
Some hate all black people, some only hate 99.9% of niggers and are chill with the 'civilized' one's who actually stride to be something. I consider myself well civilized so I'm on cool terms with the people here no matter how racist they are to me. That, and these people are fucking hilarious xd
>>
>>134604601
Only first day shitposters make that mistake, as an Aussie post analyst I could see from several different very top secret Canadian calculations that you were in fact Aussie. Don't worry , I don't share with sharts or poos, mate.
>>
>>134603884
Shootings are common at any club in Oakland that hosts rap. In fact, the last couple of grand openings had shootings.
But then, the niggers shoot their guns into the air on the 4th and on New Years, and people, cars, and windows get hit - but "dey jas celebratin'"
I lived in a building near the lake, and often had insomnia, so I'd go up on the roof (we had access) and smoke and chill and look out on the bay - when it was clear we had a great view of SF and the bay. Any given night, you'll hear gunshots. It's just part of the background noise in Oakland. Every street has it's resident crackheads, and I'd listen to them scream and babble at each other all night, too.
>>
>>134604854
I actually wonder what would happen if we were somehow able to flood chicago gangs with blanks.
>>
>>134581840
....daily gas station run.....tallboyz.....cool story tyrone
>>
>>134604732
Because he's black, not a nigger. Blacks hate niggers too.
>>
>>134602968
you dont deal with southern nogs then. just think of the way they say, "real."
>>
>>134604908
I got the fuck out of maryland and moved to nyc and haven't seen an american since. there are no white cities in america
>>
Prison Protest In St. Louis niggers actually protesting about the conditions in the workhouse medium security facility
. https://www.youtube.com/c/lucky43113/live
>>
>>134605378
https://www.youtube.com/c/lucky43113/live
>>
This thread is funny because finding actual black people here is basically impossible. The last honest to goodness black people I've seen, aside from two of my friends, were some nigerian refugees that attended my college and wore nicer clothes and shoes than mine, and probably were capable of attending classes 5 days a week.

It's waay more usual to find people of germanic descent than blacks, since niggers diluted themselves into the gene pool pretty nicely, so most people have some sort of natural tan.

Ironically, the darker the natural tan, the fact that they are favela rats becomes more probable. You don't find fair skinned people in shit areas, you just don't. Brazil is a place that should be studied to prove that racial differences are more than a theory.
>>
>>134605212
We are filled with blanks, Thier called white people. Haven't you seen our population chart? But seriously that would be funny. I always thought of the police giving blacks paintball guns for real guns and give them free co2 and balls with thier primary color.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/c/lucky43113/live
Prison protest
>>
>closing on a new home on Monday
>visit the bank the Friday before to get a cashier's check for the payment
>african somalian looking bank teller waits on me
>tell her i'm closing on a home
>tell her i need a cashier's check for $20,000
>she stares at me for 30 seconds confused
>asks "iz it from yo account?"
>yeah, why wouldn't it be?
>she calls for help because she doesn't know what to do
>other teller comes over
>somali flaps gums "he need check for 'twhen tee tow sand'"
>other tell doesn't understand what baboon is saying
>i explain to her what i need, she understands and says we need a manager approval but its ok
>manager comes over and gets her started in the computer
>baboon types with only 1 finger
>baboon needs help again and just stares at the manager and doesn't say anything
>manager comes over and says, "you have to say my name if you need help, you can't stare at the back of my head"
>manager gets it processed and walks away
>somali nig says "yo have five dolla?"
>i said "for what? $5 for what?"
>somali nig "it sayin it gon be $5 for check"
>"can't you just take it out of my account?"
>"nah, i procez it a'ready" "i need five dolla"
>don't have any cash on me
>have to get a withdrawal slip and fill it out
>fill out withdrawal slip for $5
>nig confused as fuck, blames it all on "der too many steps to do dis"
>hands me my check
>ask her for an envelope
>"a wut?"
>"an envelope for this $20,000 check"
>"nah, i gave you check" "you need nother check?"
>other teller over hears
>"no, he's asking for an envelope. they're right here"
>wait for her to give me an envelope
>group of sand niggers come in
>they're withdrawing $1,000 each from their accounts from gibs money
>suddenly realize that me, the manager, and the other teller are the only white people in this bank
>3 whites, 1 somali, 6 poo in the streets
>>
>>134605190
Yeah I hear that. I just moved out of the city into the boonies this February. That was the first time I ever had to draw my weapon. Witnessed 2 actual shootings at that same job. Fuck city living though.
>>
>>134605311
fucking BASED
>>
>>134601123
It was also from two different fathers that didn't stick around. She was just really jaded with sex.

Again, I liked her. She was a good coworker. I'm glad she replaced those thieving ape-assed bitches.
>>
>>134605378
they'd never complain about working conditions anywhere else, would they..
>>
>>134603605

If this is true, there is indeed a surprising amount of high level boardfags on /pol/

I work for "that hoe who opened the box of evil" in Baltimore and let me tell ya'll something, we have a huge problem with diversity hires. The gubment will assrape us for disclosing our issues or stopping the hiring, but we all know just how fucked it is.

Fellow /pol/acks, believe me when I say, when we decide to actually revolt, the movement will be fucking bankrolled from day one. I personally believe Baltimore will be where it starts.

>and thank you brothers for helping me vent and making me laugh, I couldn't go on without you
>>
File: Dontmaketheblackkidsangry 2.jpg (188KB, 605x879px) Image search: [Google]
Dontmaketheblackkidsangry 2.jpg
188KB, 605x879px
>>134604643
Wait, wait? The customer hires you to mow but they end up mowing it anyway?

>>134605416
>https://www.youtube.com/c/lucky43113/live
Unironically white woman are there. So love the pregressive stance.
>>
>>134587004
I've met a total of 3
One had an American name. Probably American origin
Other 2 were Africans
None of them really matched /pols prejudices
I still find some racist jokes funny, but I feel bad for it
>>
another story from when i was 16

>go to mcdonalds on lunch break from work
>ask for a hamburger and fries
>nog at the counter: "whatchu want on it?"
>"just plain, nothing on it"
>"aiight playa"
>wait 15 minutes for this hamburger while nigs dance to nigger music blasting from a radio
>finally get my meal
>head back to work
>open bag and pull out burger
>unwrap it
>its just a bun with nothing on it
>nigs thought i meant i wanted nothing on the bun
>head back to mcdonalds
>explain
>nog looks confused as fuck
>finally get a burger 10 minutes later
>break over
>>
>>134605676
That, or they'd gotten someone else to do it
>>
>>134603887
>That is a joke, she lied to you
no, I asked about her being a single mom and she just explained how she has the worst fucking luck in the whole world with dating. Sex only twice with two deadbeat dads. She was in her early 20s and she was done with men because they were all trash and a fucking punishment.

Even black girls pay the toll.
>>
>>134605676
its like calling a taxi and an uber to see which shows up first. yeah you get served quicker but it's a fucking dick move.
>>
>>134605431
>nigerian refugees that attended my college and wore nicer clothes and shoes than mine
Thats how you can tell them apart here also for their first month of arrival. Must come free with the 3000 dollars a month our PM gives them
>>
>>134605378
lmao

>MUP DA DIDDA DOOP DA WUDDA MUHFUGGIN WE DON'T CALL DA PO-LICE, WE CALL OUR FRIENDS N FAMILY THAT'S HOW DEEP WE ARE
>>
>>134582475
Fukk yeah, stock up on 12ga rounds bro.
>>
>>134600020
> nigs in the pool
Yeah, that happened
>>
>>134603044
>cuts triangle out of square hole
Niggers can't even steal right.
>>
>>134605722
do you really think one black person is a good enough sample size to make a judgement? why would you know better than people who bump elbows with dozens of nogs daily? that's called "naivety"
>>
Nig Nog at Wawa trying to get gas in his Camry. He had the green diesel hose and he was pushing the button for gas.
He told me the pump did not work. I pulled up and used the proper hose and button. It worked fine.
The fucking guy can't understand a gas pump.
>>
>>134606142
What judgement did I make sir?
>>
>>134605752
That's what you get for eating at McJews
>>
File: Niglet.jpg (45KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Niglet.jpg
45KB, 403x403px
>managing a nightclub
>called to front door
>crying asian girl with a black eye blubbering into her phone
>finally get her to hang up and talk to me
>she explains that some sheboon stole her credit card in the bathroom
>bartender in the lounge radios for security while Iโ€™m talking to the police
>run around corner and through side door
>get to bar where 2 Trayvons and 2 fat Shaniquas are chimping at the bartender
>2 security already there
>3 more coming in from main floor
>โ€œDis muthafucka wonโ€™t give me back muh goddamned credit cardโ€
>take card from bartender
>โ€™Which one of you ladies is ChingChong DingDong?โ€™
>shrieking commences from all 4 boons
>one buck throws a beer bottle at the bartender
>motion to security
>they lock up the 2 bucks and drag them outside
>the sows waddle after them ooking and eeking
>get outside, bucks cuffed
>police arrive and tell Shaniquas theyโ€™re under arrest
>one Shaniqua kicks male cop in the balls
>he goes down like a sack of shit
>his female partner maces the fuck out of all of them
>we all catch some blowback, it sucks
>one Trayvon breaks away and runs for it, still cuffed and blinded by mace
>runs straight into a fucking parking meter
thatsgottahurt.png

Turns out, the ONLY one who didnโ€™t have an outstanding warrant was the sheboon who punched the asian girl and stole her card. I only had to testify one day, about three months later. Both Trayvons went away for over five years for other shit. Never found out what happened to the Shaniquas.
>>
File: my_sides.jpg (120KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
my_sides.jpg
120KB, 620x421px
>>134606262
>>โ€™Which one of you ladies is ChingChong DingDong?โ€™
>>
>>134604432

My assistant is black and a real fucking outlier.

Kid got a full ride to Princeton because of his grades, plays with math on the edges of folders, and often looks out the window at the street and says shit like, "let's order in, I'm not in the mood for a saunter through the niggerdom".

Feel terrible for the little bastard. i give him absurd holiday bonuses, bonuses which he hasn't spent a penny of.

Men like him need to be given power over the niggers. They want KANGZ? Give them to them.
>>
File: 1499849519151.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499849519151.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>134604432
Tell me more anon
>>
File: IMG_6402.jpg (31KB, 480x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6402.jpg
31KB, 480x275px
This entire post is retarded. Y'all complain about black people like they are some plague but never offer any solutions for them to become better in our society. Like do y'all enjoy just bashing a certain race of people based off of your experience rather than just figuring out ways to help them gain economic freedom and proper societal ettiquette. I love reading posts on /pol/ but Jesus
>>
File: yes.jpg (545KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
545KB, 600x800px
>>134580446
>go to pearl for navy biz
>gooks everywhere
>think to myself: "why the fuck so many chinks in my america and going to my fallen brothers memorials"
>walk around waikiki bar hopping
> still 45% yellow
>take note on how shy and quiet they are
>got a little pissed when half the menu is in asian squiggles.
>start to head back early cuz i have an early watch
>literally the ONLY nigger I see on this island is screaming a chip music, long dreads, and smells like a jungle
>looked back at all the asians
>sighed
>wish we enslaved them, instead waybackthen

yep
>>
>>134606429
why are you his boss if he's ivy league and you're not?
>>
>>134605752
>no pickles or mac sauce
serves you right
>>
>>134606429

So you're saying he's Purple Rain Man?
>>
>>134606489
Solution: Get off welfare and get a job.
>>
>>134605904
Yeah, it'd make me mad as hell if I gave a single fuck about other people's lives. I mean, there are entire working families that probably don't earn as much as they do.

But still, the ones in my college never did anything out of the ordinary or anything like chimping out at the bus stop. Since there aren't many of them they must feel forced to integrate.
>>
>>134606489
Classic. Niggers want white people to suggest solutions to Nigger problems. Same fucking song and dance. My ancestors were Irish. They were called nigger and did backbreaking labor as well in the early 1900 s.
1.they got over it
2. They paid for their fucking boat ride.

Fix your fucked up hip hop culture and broken families then well fucking talk.
>>
>>134606489
>Y'all complain about black people like they are some plague but never offer any solutions for them to become better in our society
Where have you been with liberals and SJW's doing just that? Giving them more opportunity then ever just for being black to the point people refuse to hire whites.
>>
>>134580446
>be peckerdick witeboi
>big black MAN comes and fucks my girl

damn... b/b/c wins again...
>>
File: 1489787194652.jpg (61KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489787194652.jpg
61KB, 501x434px
>>134580446
>step outside
>see nigger
>day ruined

Anyone else?
>>
>>134605509

Go to bed, Ben!
>>
File: 1416952236506.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1416952236506.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>134605752
i kek'd
>>
>>134604432
I'm op, pls moar bb
>>
>>134581476
It's called "Customer Retention" and tons of businesses offer discounts if you ask for them.
>>
>>134606803
>I mean, there are entire working families that probably don't earn as much as they do.

Family of 4 welfare benefits can total $38000 per year. Full time work at $15/hr is approx $30K
>>
My city is mostly black and I've worked in restaurants for years while I'm in college. I have tons of stories of crazy shit.
>>
>>134607133
Spit it out junior
>>
>>134605212
Double charges would be better. Blow their guns up in their hands.
>>
File: how_to.png (218KB, 1612x428px) Image search: [Google]
how_to.png
218KB, 1612x428px
>>
>>134607233
Checked. They are less likely to notice this ruse as well. I like you anon.
>>
>>134580446
OP is gay
>>
File: NotLaughingISwear.jpg (55KB, 378x566px) Image search: [Google]
NotLaughingISwear.jpg
55KB, 378x566px
>>134606262
>managing the same club
>security call from main floor
>a nigger had reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle
>female bartender grabbed other end
tugofwar.jpg
>nigger punched her in the face and is fighting through the crowd
>security chasing him
>call the police and leave the office
>Iโ€™m walking down a hall toward the bar
>nigger running toward me
>he stops and chugs from the bottle
>250lb batshit crazy Russian security guy tackles the fuck out of the nog
>it was grenadine. the fucking nigger stole a bottle of grenadine
>kek
>cuffed and dragged outside
>just as we get outside the spearchucker chimps and makes a run for it
>straight into the fucking street
>gets hit by the arriving police car

mfw
>>
>>134607101
I don't think a brazilian would use the confederate flag, so I imagine you're one of those americans telling me how my country operates.

By the way, how the fuck can four different people in one single family manage to get gibsmedatsfor each individual?
>>
>>134605846
theres no helping you
>>
>>134606618

I'm a Brownfag(please hold all insults until the end of the lecture). I struck up conversation with him when we held mass interviews for interns and this kid blew me away. He didn't know I was a boardfag and was wildly blunt. As a former Pigtown hoodrat who got the fuck out of Pigtown I respect his gangsta.

(Commence insults about Brown)
>>
>>134607395
A part of me slightly thinks it might be their biology...
>>
>>134580446
You sound like you just don't like the basic premise your industry is built upon. You might consider a different line of work.
>>
File: king of the niggers.jpg (173KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
king of the niggers.jpg
173KB, 453x604px
>>134607307
thank you. thank you so much
>>
>>134607510
God help us all
>>
>>134606709

Kek'd.

He has an IQ in the 130's. He's like Urkel if Urkel had class.
>>
>>134587304
Being a NEET isn't a real job anon
>>
>>134605355
>no white cities in America
Try going to actual American cities like Omaha or Kansas City then
>>
>>134607219
>Friday night, busy so deliveries are slow but we give everyone accurate estimates
>black woman walks up to my drive thru window
>asks where her order is
>it was delivery had only been ordered about 20min ago
>she yells at me that its late and she has to eat because she's pregnant
>lights a cigarette and starts smoking while pregnant and standing in my drive thru
>>
>>134607307
Blackpeoplemeet.com doe
>>
>>134607459
I'm telling you how it works in America, you stupid monkey.

> how the fuck can four different people in one single family manage to get gibsmedatsfor each individual?

Because our cucked as fuck government thinks that giving out welfare shekels for sheboons to shit out niglets is 'supporting the family'.
>>
>>134601589

What's sad is that there are guys that actually do this shit.
>>
>>134607743
This is why we should focus on keeping people in school
>>
File: 1500727323218.jpg (25KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1500727323218.jpg
25KB, 720x543px
>>134596802
>>134597703
This is true. One of my best friends was black growing up in a rich white area and he acted "whiter" than me naturally along with the majority
>>
File: C-NDEnMVYAA34S4.png (25KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
C-NDEnMVYAA34S4.png
25KB, 150x150px
>>134606429
yes they damn do

>>134605040
>>134606436

yes sirs here's another one

>senior year in highschool
>enjoying lunch with friends while playing crazy 8s (it was popular during my junior/senior year)
>niggress comes to our table with 2 more chimpies and talks to my friend
>"Hey X, I heard you don't date black girls?"
>I immediately freeze up, not because i'm scared, but because I didn't know that my friend also didn't prefer to date nig nog women
>X says nothing; continues playing crazy 8s
>"what's wrong with us black women huh? are we TOO much for you to handle?"
>in my head, i'm literally losing it due to laughter and i struggle to maintain my composure
>chimpoutcomence.exe
>"ANSWER ME X, WHAT'S WRONG WITH US HUH?"
>Niggress starts crying and screaming at X, the entire lunch room becomes silent and unfortunately our table gets stares from the other tables
>Niggress gets calmed down by her two chimp companions
>"You know X, y-you're just insecure, that's it! y-you have such a low self image that you won't even d-date within your own race! you're so pathetic"
>Niggress walks away and takes her two chimp companions with her
>I look at my friend and signal to him asking if he's okay
>the moment the Nigress and her two chimp companions leave the premises, X bursts out in laughter
>he has one of those laughs so that when he laughs, it's really funny
>i start laughing too
>X:"god damn black women; they're so salty that nobody wants them"
>X continues playing crazy 8s
>>
Who will minorities blame for their problems as the white population keeps decreasing? Will they just always blame whitey?
>>
>>134607843
Thot spotted
>>
>>134607959
Always. The Jews never shut up about muh 6gorgillion
>>
>>134607896
where did I go wrong...?
>>
>>134607734
>Kansas City

Apparently you've never been there.
The east side is at least 50% nigger and a hellhole.
>>
>>134607959
kike spotted
>>
>>134608149
Alaska?
>>
>>134593747
>pay a literal toll for burning coal
I almost died from laughing at this
>>
>>134607514
When you say he "blew you away" do you mean he was really smart or that he didn't give a fuck about racism?
>>
File: 1500429862565.jpg (84KB, 528x539px) Image search: [Google]
1500429862565.jpg
84KB, 528x539px
>Working night shift security at a hospital
>Door post, signing visitors in
>After hours, you need to get a pass to visit someone
>Niggers always throw a shitfit and think they's bein oppressed and scriminated
>One attempts to steal my wallet from my pocket WHILE I'M HELPING HIS BANY MOMMA IN A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR
>We don't have to sign in kids, so sometimes I like to give them visitor stickers with smiley faces
>Nigress puts it on the kid upside fucking down
>>
>>134608245
Blow me harder
>>
>>134584525
Haha, your sys admin is probably some 'refugee' war criminal from apocalypse-tier Central Africa. No doubt wanted for genociding some rival tribe. Now he's LARPing as an IT worker. Well-played Warlord Mobuto, well-played.
>>
>>134607819
>I'm telling you how it works in America, you stupid monkey.

I don't give a shit about the US desu. But thanks for explaining the shit about niggersytes
>>
>>134608435
Niggas be backstabbing
>>
>>134608239
Alaska has alot of native alaskans, still only 60% white
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>134608591
Why would there be ghettos in alaska?
>>
>>134608768
How can we see if our eyes aren't even real?
>>
>>134608768
the cost of living is really high there since everything has to be imported
>>
>>134606036
Sorry to say but I've never fired a gun. I want to get one to take advantage of the new conceal carry campus laws as well as to defend my home in case of happenings, but first I need to take lessons. I'm hoping I can make something work in August. Would you believe me if I said I let a girl get in the way of bettering myself? :/
>>
>>134604877
>By other blacks I'm guessing you mean bill cosby
>>
df is this shit?
http://prntscr.com/fz3okv
>>
>>134609027
Poison- 100
>>
>>134608245

This is from memory so, mostly wrong but the gist is there. We got to talking, both being from Baltimore.

Me
>Intern

I'm actually pretty nervous, I really need this job!
>Unfortunate for us both, that real nigga over there with the green shoes and matching briefcase will no doubt look very nice on some silly brochure about diversity. Care to wager?
LOL, you sure?
>There are only two positions and I see only one woman, logic suggests those two will be the preferred candidates.
I dunno man, something tells me there might be other positions 'round.
>Your optimism is nice, but hope is for the soon to be dead and women over thirty at Rams Head(bar)
LOL again. (pull out my ID badge and show him) are you hungry? Let's go eat and talk.

Rest was history
>>
>>134609188
O A M L
>>
>Work in call center help deaf communicate on phone
>prisons and jails have these machines the deaf use
>deaf make phone calls for all their homeboys in exchange for food and whatever
>some niggers learn to use this machine
>constant calls from jails and prison especially from Florida
>nigger calls grandma asking FO DAT FOOD PACK AND HYGIENE PACK AYO GONNA NEED 25 dollaz
>Sorry Jamal I have cancer and have to go to chemo I'm too tired
>AYO GRAMMA WHEN YOU DIE CAN I HAVE YO HOUSE I TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT
>This was the day before thanksgiving

Fucking niggers.
>>
File: Mrbones.png (85KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
Mrbones.png
85KB, 219x229px
One last go before the thread dies:

>Early 2000s
>Be me, 18 years old, college freshman moving into his first dorm.
>Typical liberal equality for everyone blacks are no different than whites bluepilled as fuck blah blah blah institutional raycism blah blah blah
>Get assigned a black roomate
>Totally OK with this
>His first words to me are "AW HEEEEEELLLLL NAH I AINT STAYIN WIT SUM WYTE BOI I ASHKED FOR ANUDA NIGGA"
>Calmly try to explain to him that I'm totally fine with him being Black we're all equal here typical libcuck response
>He scratches his balls and mumbles off to his room.
>Quickly discover that he is literally the biggest piece of subhuman shit ever.
>Doesn't pay for his own food, sees nothing wrong with stealing everything I buy cuz "YOU WYTE PAY REPARISHUNS SLAVE OWNA"
>Explain that I'm 2nd generation and didn't even live in this country when slavery was a thing
>YOU LYIN TO ME DAWG ALL WYTE PEOPLE OWN SLAVES MAH GRANPA DIED FROM BEING WIPPED WHEN HE WUZ ONLY 3 YEERZ OLD
>I can only stare in awe at the absolute retard that stands before me
>He continues to steal, never clean, copy others homework, get drunk, and generally be the a stereotypical shit roommate.
>HE NEVER FUCKING SHOWERS EITHER
>Finally come home one day
>Teachers are helping him clean up his room
>Turns out he got expelled for failing literally all his first term classes
>I try as hard as I fucking can to hide my joy
>Old serious-type professor looks at me
>He knows
>Whispers too me "Literally all of them are like this."

And that was the day I took my first redpill.
>>
>>134587304

Hey look, it's some dipshit who has never actually interacted with a nigger.

You are underageb&, but don't worry. You can come back when you have some life experience, and we will accept your apology then.
>>
>>134602315
boop da beep

hahahahahaha
>>
File: 1487142098068.png (336KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1487142098068.png
336KB, 1024x776px
>>134601589
>>
>>134590176
>sex twice in her life and she had two children
Monty Python pls
>>
>>134593436
I'd like to sign up to your newsletter
>>
>>134602709
zimmerman!!
>>
File: 5443436.jpg (23KB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
5443436.jpg
23KB, 360x260px
>be me
>Get a summer job as a cashier
>1st of the month comes
>Holyshit I didn't know this many niggers lived near me
>They all max out their EBT cards on day 1 like if it isn't spent all at once, it will disappear.
>They all have carts full of fatty/greasy/sugary shit.

Now there is a thing niggers like to do, because they're so lazy. Say they got $400 in EBT to spend, instead of keeping track of what they put in their cart, so the total will come out around what they have to spend, they will instead fill their carts up, and tell you to tell them when they are about to reach that total. Then when you do that, they will often ask you to remove/add shit, and then leave what they couldn't purchase on the belt for you to put away.
>>
>driver for pizza
>already came to /pol/, yet never really thought about dealing with nigs too much (13% of my town pop.)
>95% of nigs stiff while maybe ~10-15% of whites stiff
>poor white trash in trailer parks even tip 2-3 bucks
>all of their attitudes are shit
>90% of our "problem" customers are black, probably 80% black women being cunts
>every single time they ask a question related to price and you tell them, even if you gave them the cheapest shit possible, they bitch and moan
>will sell out what remains of their dignity for free food at any given second for any given reason
>only two instances of stolen food/money in 4 years of the business being open was from niggers and half-niggers with a broke single white mom
>both my black delivery drivers blatantly say all of the above, with one even being a self-proclaimed "black advocate"

I'm extremely lucky I'm in a small town with a large cop presence where most people know each other and nigs don't chimp out nearly as often as they'd prefer.

One night I kept track of my tips. I took 26 deliveries, 11 were to blacks.

Out of 11 blacks, I was tipped $0.19. I had $49 in tips and it was a bad night for the whites too.
>>
>>134609469
Oh damn. I was a TTY operator for 711 to pay for university. Prisoners using the service and clogging up the lines was infuriating, especially the ones who would go "yo just lemme talk to them". Obvious fake but some days about 80%+ was prisoners exploiting the program.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-074322.jpg (193KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-074322.jpg
193KB, 978x978px
>>134580446
>>
File: 1499280661389.jpg (15KB, 228x309px) Image search: [Google]
1499280661389.jpg
15KB, 228x309px
>>134607395
>
>>
File: 1499744608936.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499744608936.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>134580965
>>
>>134609825
Number 38? damn, this is why we need to help our fellow humans get out of poverty so that we can all become first world civilizations where overpopulation is not a problem
>>
>>134580446
>Work for oil company, mostly office work
>Get new geologist, black guy from no-name college
>Geologists are normally MS's or Phds, this guy had a BS
>Get weird fucking data from his reports. Emailed him about it
>"Nah man, it's good."
>Go down to our lab to run the test myself, can't find rock samples
>Email him again about any leftover. "Nah man, it's all gone."
>Later bosses found out he lied about visiting field sites and sat at home all day.
>Made up the test data himself (which a normal geologist could probably fake well) but his shit was insanely wrong.
>Meanwhile there's hundreds of talented white MS geologists begging for work right now.
>>
>>134609813
>will sell out what remains of their dignity

Not bad, sounds like a lotta low cost blow jobs
>>
File: Reaction30.jpg (159KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction30.jpg
159KB, 750x864px
>>134581476
>Fellow call center cubicle farmer
>tending my humble plot of insurance policies
>silly negros always fucking calling me
>always miss payments. Fucking always.
>always some excuse...
>how you gon' charge me for summip I ain't gotch no bill here
>ah you see Tyrone it says here we emailed it to you six months ago
>I ain't seens it.
>doesn't change the fact the premium is due to be paid
>don'tchu tell me my muffvuckin bill due, I know it be due
>they always pay eventually. Just always have to bitch and moan like little piss baby toddlers who didn't get the toy at the toy store before they do.
>no social skills, abhorrent speech impediment and horrendous ebonics filled dialect.
>feel like I die little inside when I acknowledge my job is to manage these people.
Also
>can absolutely confirm. Random kikes will call in with no other cause than to farm for discounts and a better rate.
>I'm a loyal customer. You should be mindful how you treat customers. I'm paying your salary after all. Don't you think you should give me a little better than what your giving me now.

I honestly never want to deal with the American public again. Can't wait until I get my degree and they promote me to underwriting.
>>
>>134606489
They've been given chances for the past fifty years mate.
They don't want to get better.
>>
File: 1488563926764.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1488563926764.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>>134609484
I only had one redpilled teacher in highschool
>Final year, first semester
>Take history I think? Or Geography.
>Mr. Says today we will be looking at newstorys at the start of every class
>Isn't light shit either. Talks about how 3 girls were raped and trapped in some neck beards basement for 10 years one time
>Even drops a red pill saying Africa is fucked, quit giving them food cause they never learn to grow food for themselves and over populated
>Second semester
>I learned he killed himself when his wife left him and took everything.

The path of the red pill is a tough one. No matter how bad it gets others must know.
>>
>>134580446
>work shitty dead-end job
>"I'm so sick of dealing with niggers, I can't believe this happened to me!"
Get a better job you faggot
>>
>>134610100
Maybe we can trick them into getting better?
>>
>>134608149
That's why you don't go to the east side. Ffs anon downtown/the plaza, sports games, and Kansas side if you're looking for a place to live because it's home to top ten wealthiest county in America Jews. Seriously name one thing you could even do in Benton
>>
>>134610239
It's a lonely path indeed
>>
File: Basho.jpg (57KB, 320x599px) Image search: [Google]
Basho.jpg
57KB, 320x599px
>>134594426
Plop!
>>
>>134610314
Ze Gentlemen's Klub
>>
>>134602083
U right nigga. He shoulda showed that mufukka!!!! Nigga betta be finna actin out!!! Fukkn PUSSY CRACKA mfcka need a good chimp out at work if u not a LiL DIKK PUCCI BICH.

Fck a job senpai.

Youre right anon, It's really responsible to make a scene at work because you're too much of a brain-cooked child to not stoop to a fucking retard's level.
>>
>>134606142
the ones pol usually are talking about rarely make it out of the ghettos.

They are there you best believe that. You'll never see it on tv or hear much about it other then pol but if you spend any amout of time there you would never be the same again.
>>
File: 1475725936457.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475725936457.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>134580446

>be working as bank teller

>black boss

>have to ask for special overrides on certain transactions

>send her an internal message on the system that comes with system information about the transaction

>explain the situation

>"why u think u gotta explain it to me? iz right dare on da screen"

>ok whatever

>another override comes up a few days later

>don't say a word

>"why u need an override? u gotta tell me, i dint have to get up to do this. how am i sposed to know what itz about? u can't aspect me to know everything"

>another override comes up soon after, requiring special processing instructions

>send message to boss

>boss comes by, doesn't say a word

>seems confused by the process that's spelled out right in front of her

>I could do it but don't have the authority. It's basically painting by numbers. The instructions are right there.

>still struggling, line backing up, customers getting frustrated

>I say "hey maybe hit 4 first, then-"

>"whatchu think i dont know this? how bout YOU do it if you so smart"

>I literally am not allowed

>I say "I'm not supposed to-"

>"yeah dats what i thought"
>>
>>134580965
>check flag
>likely a shitskin
we don't work like that here, ahmed.
you and your 6 y.o. wife have to go back.
>>
>>134603044
>watermelons in a cage

This is how you trap Nigs. They reach in and grab the melons but are too stupid to let go. You just walk up and hit them on the head with a stick :).
>>
>>134610603
besides, its the most common species in america, the ghetto nigger, sadly.
>>
>be me
>teach in a highly affluent public school
>basically 1/100 kids is black
>I have one black kid this year
>he isn't even from the town and gets bussed in here because of a state opportunity program
>always wears a hood even though I tell him everyday not to
>never does any work, ever
>every group project is torture for the kids in his group
>never follows directions
>constantly districting other kids by goofing off
>never accepts any responsibility for bad behavior
>has an excuse for everything

Honestly I just felt bad for him. He was actually a nice kid but white and black kids are just very different and need different things in terms of education. Desegregating the schools was a mistake.
>>
>>134610646

Record this shit and play it for your regionals when they come to visit. Behaving unprofessionally is the surest way to get got.

Goodbye nigger.
>>
>>134610646
Prob insecure about being a black female in any kind of power, but still with the ghetto-ass additude
>>
>>134604854
Why would you want niggers to stop killing each other
>>
I feel bad for the black people i hang out with. They get approached by these savages who think "we all in this together". All my black friends think/say is "no, no we are not". They get cussed out and treated badly because of this from other blacks.
>>
>>134605212

At first I was going to say that guns are the only thing keeping their population in check.

But if you started giving them blanks and they stopped trusting their ammo, they'd revert to knives and show the world their true savagery, a la Africa.
>>
>>134587304
you can get a degree in hospitality and managmement, anon
>>
>>134605752

>Look at name badge
>Van Jones
>>
>>134611110
You need go mix it up. Throw in 2 live ones for every 10 blank, get them confused when nothing is hit, having them shoot at each other for fun, cause "shits broken nigga" and then oups, live bullet.
>>
>>134610097
Moron. You should always try and lower your fixed cost expenses through any way you can. Be a good consumer. You don't do the system any favors by not seeking a great deal at all times. That's what makes our system work and improve
>>
>>134611110
Holy shit so close
>>
>>134605509

Holy shit this is so fucking right. My nig boss keeps hiring even more fucking nigs and they're dumb as shit. The "typing with one finger" is so true. "Too many slips" is so true. Needing white tellers to fucking explain everything -- it's no use trying to let them learn for themselves.
>>
File: p017a.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
p017a.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>134611270
>>
>>134610891

Can't record in the bank. They're worried we'll take pictures or video of account information. They don't realize we could literally write anything on a piece of paper and stick it in our pockets.

It's crazy because we're trusting these nogs with ALL of your personal information. Name, birthday, address, SSN, account history, card numbers, drivers license numbers...

Thank god they're too fucking stupid to know how to use it all.
>>
>>134602709
Broh just kill em
>>
>>134602952
Sweetie posting is over honeybun
>>
>>134610239
It is, it's why I don't recommend people be atheist. Most need the social support of religion and fall apart when expected to understand a moral state not predicted on religious assumptions.
>>
>>134603884
And you didn't drop him why
>>
>>134584525
>change something on the system path
>starts copying and pasting folders into C:\WINDOWS
haha what the fuck? why wouldn't he just fucking ask you what you meant if he had no fucking idea what was going on?
>>
>>134611629

Pen recorder in your pocket, they're not that expensive. E-mail the recording to the higher ups anonymously.

Also, fake customer complaints work wonders.
>>
File: 1491255558070.png (298KB, 515x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491255558070.png
298KB, 515x438px
>>134611816
I'm not sure if he was aithiest but he had that feel to it.

Good or not I believe that something supernatural is out and about so I got that going and nothing can change that.
>>
>>134587304
>minimum page job
the p isn't even near the w
>>
>>134590176
How much Money for unemployment they give you?
>>
>>134580446

This thread makes me happy.

I'm tending bar tonight at a large fratboy bar in a southern city. We just had a party of 20 nignogs reserve an entire wing of the bar for a birthday party at 9pm on a Saturday, but the owner is afraid of being called racist so he always lets shit like this happen. They proceeded to run up a $700 tab almost entirely on crab cakes, Patron, and Hennesey. When we brought out the tab, all but two of the coons left and they told us their credit cards weren't working. Our owner won't call the cops because they'll bomb us on review pages and lie their asses off, so he kept the credit cards "until they work".

Plot twist: both cards are denied and one is coming up as a woman named Cathy Wilson.

TL;DR bring back Jim Crow
>>
File: YKW.jpg (101KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
YKW.jpg
101KB, 932x960px
>>134612317
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>134612335
>one is coming up as a woman named Cathy Wilson
you shouldn't have done that Cathy
>>
>>134612153
I'm not opposed to people thinking that... It may be biologically ingrained somehow to have that belief. I think it has something to do with negative space and how our brains fill the gaps in our own rudimentary perception of reality.

I actually think our advanced brains are capable of perception more than our bodies give it... And for that we all suffer in that same way.

Anyway, I love humanity, believers and not....

Animalistic behavior from big niggers is sand in the gears of an otherwise celestial existence. I love being white.

https://youtu.be/HzTHC6JSUvM
>>
>>134611988

Wouldn't work, everything is recorded and they could source the video and who took it incredibly quick. The "no recording" rule is grounds for instant termination. Doesn't matter the reason.

Besides, I doubt it would matter. They need "diversity". Every few weeks we get links to the front page talking about how "diverse" the bank is, how the bank supports LGBT, black history month, etc etc etc.

I genuinely think she's immune to being fire.
There are certain sales quotas the team has to meet, as well as individual ones. She hasn't made a single one in all the time I've worked there, yet has fired people for not making theirs. She inevitably misses at least one day a week that she's scheduled to be in on.

She's been on three 2-week vacations since the start of the year.

I know for a fact that her immediate supervisor doesn't want her and would rather have our white assistant store manager in her place. His hands are tied.

"Strong black woman in management" just sounds too good for "diversity".

I do like the idea of anonymous customer complaints.
>>
>>134612335
>They proceeded to run up a $700 tab

kek
Your owner is a retard.
You authorize the card at the beginning, and re-authorize for every additional purchase if they want to run a tab. You also keep the card and driver's license until the transaction is closed.

Fucker deserved to lose that money.
>>
>>134607514
lol I go to risd, go to brown parties every once in a while to troll the ivy babbies
>>
>>134590176
Is it bad to work in call center thinking about doing it is working as a bilingual call center but it'd be my first job

>>134612435
Just wondering I'm not going to the Us and Why the negros couldn't applied anymore are there any rules?
>>
>>134612756

True words.

He's a total cuck, "dating" a bar patron who's fucking everyone I know. But he thinks open relationships are totally hip lol.

As long as I keep landing 7s and 8s from the University here, I don't give a fuck if he gets cleaned out by every shitskin in the city. He'll slowly redpill himself until he realizes no one wants the local hotspot for tight college slit to be smeared with hepatitis and Ciroc.
>>
>>134613279

A job is better than no job, but you can do better than a fucking call center. If you're already on /pol/ before working there, I shudder to think what you'll become once you're there a year.
>>
>>134613279
Call centers are hell on earth

You deal with idiots both on the phone and as your supervisor. Whatever you do, it will never be good enough
>>
>>134613279
>"taco taco nacho methamphetamine taco burrito"
Sorry, I don't follow.
>>
>>134607959

Mexicans will start hopping over to Canada and the blacks will turn America into a giant Chicago.
>>
>>134613445
I'll become what.

They pay 18k pesos around 1100 a month wich is kinda good but I'd like to know how shitty is, I mean I could work any other retail job for half of that

>>134613535
Is it working at a call center bad? On average sorry I'm phoneposting and what a fuck is that pic?
>>
>>134605862
I drive for Uber and it's shit like this that makes me glad that we get a cancellation fee.

Here they actually shortened the time before you can collect a cancellation fee likely because people dick around or get an alternate ride rather than cancelling the ride themselves.
>>
>>134613445
The best thing to come out of /pol/ are the reading lists in the natsoc threads with free books. God tier books.
>>
>>134611988
got lots of downie brown student stories if you want any m8
>>
>>134613711
>Is it working at a call center bad?
I'd rather scrub toilets.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.