[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJWs say homosexuality is not a choice but genetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: darcy.jpg (36KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
darcy.jpg
36KB, 620x620px
While pedophilia (0-10) and hebephilia (11-14) are a choice and not genetic.

Quite honestly, I think it is the other way around, which means homosexuality can be cured while pedophiles and hebephiles can't.
>>
Homophobia and transphobia are also genetic.
>>
>>134580258
What's a hebephile? Is that someone who's sexually aroused by jews?
>>
File: IMG_2218.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>134580498
>>
>>134580511
No, that is a Semitophile.
>>
>>134580258
No serious scientist will support a purely biological basis for sexual preference. In decades of research, especially after several studies of identical twins, no link or even strong correlation between any gene and sexual preference can be found. The goalposts have been moved, however. The current working theories revolve around "epigenetics". In a nutshell, it is the idea that combinations of genes (conveniently too complicated to yet quantify) produce a disposition that is susceptible to homosexuality. It is a bullshit cop-out by those unwilling to concede that homosexual identity (vs. inclination to homosexual acts--there's a difference) is %100 societal. Only in recent history have people declared themselves "homosexuals", deriving identity from their sexual preferences. It was a mistake by the LGBT community to double down so hard on the "born this way" argument. Homosexual behavior (rather than "identity") has been, to some degree or another, tolerated for centuries. Like other sexual preferences, the only problem arises when the relationships are not consensual, or when they enter the public eye disrupting a beneficial status quo.

TLDR: No homo, you aren't "born this way". Fuck whoever you want as long as that other person can consent. No one wants to hear about it, so STFU about what you do with your private bits.
>>
File: New.jpg (242KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
New.jpg
242KB, 957x1024px
>>134580258
>>
>>134581398
>as that other person can consent.
So why is a hebephile not allowed to date a 13yr old if she consents?
>>
>>134581676
That has to do with the legal age of consent. If age of consent is 13, there's nothing stopping them. If it isn't, then those in favor of it can have it addressed by the legislature and the courts.
>>
>>134580258
Kys
>>
>>134580258
red pilled people say homosexuality is genetic if it weren't you could turn straight people gay and gay people straight which isn't possible.

Only retarded sjw think its a choice, and encourage others to be open to gay sex. Even if they are not wired to it
>>
>>134580258
its a choice

"i was straight until my 30s and then realized i wanted to be with men" -the most common saying among gays
>>
File: 149023655153869.jpg (52KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
149023655153869.jpg
52KB, 546x550px
>>134582349
But you can turn straight people gay.

Look at the rates of homosexual men who were raped by men in their childhood.
>>
>>134582956
"Nice"?
>>
>>134580258
Let's say for a minute that this were true; that would make it a mental illness/ genetic defect. Human beings are not meant to be gay and being gay defies all survival instinct by intentionally avoiding furthering ones own species. So even if it were not a choice, it is still wrong and should be treated as a defect.
>>
>>134582349
>you could turn straight people gay and gay people straight which isn't possible.
Ahm, dude, most "gays" start out as straight. Many "gays" turn back into straight people after they realize being gay isn't really as hip as it used to be. Most women who int he past said they are "lesbians" now say they are "bi", which is the new hip thing to say "I have sex with anyone, if they pay me drinks".
>>
So what does bisexuality comes into play? I'm bisexual but that is only due to traps. Is it because I love the feminine nature so much that I don't care for their gender? What does that leave me as?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 245x206px
>>134583350
>What does that leave me as?
Everything is possible with Jesus, lad.
>>
>>134583724
>pray

great now i get to waste more of my day worshipping some bearded cunt in the sky
>>
>>134583173
Nope. Boys play with boys and now cindy cries in a corner. Homoeroticism is the ONLY thing that could have charged what the connor mayweather fight is charging. Not even race baiting. Hence all the may mays spewn during that event. We're all greeks and romans tussling on the floor just like the most fearsome emperors of the time :D
>>
>>134580258
Reminder that if anyone tries to shame you for liking younger women it's probably a roastie doing the posting
>>
>>134584054
Jesus will help you. Trust me.
>>
>>134580258
Homosexuality is not a choice nor is genetic. Everything depends on how your brain is wired and that's it. Your sexual orientation will be determined on how your brain gets wired when you're a kid and that can never be changed eg. there is no cure until we invent something that could rewire the brain. And this is a rule for ANY kind of sexual orientation.

There is no choice in sexual orientation - you can only choose to act on it or not.
>>
>>134584190
will he help me kill myself?
i need to get to hell immediately
>>
>>134583724
>Implying praying to someone's description of God and he works
Fuck you religious cucks are all the same.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.