[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we required American women to join the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jewish_soldier.jpg (98KB, 634x674px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_soldier.jpg
98KB, 634x674px
>would it end women being degenerates?
>would make women appreciate men more?
>would it force women to be disciplined and more mature?
>would it stop the cock carousel epidemic
>would it put an end to feminism?

Case in point: Israel requires 2 yrs of military service for women. Has birthrate of 3, which is 70% higher than the US and Western European countries. 95% of Israeli couples are married, compared to 83% in the US. They have a wall, which Israeli women are OK with.
>>
>>134577355
Our military would get shitty
>>
>>134577355
Don't Israeli army girls always end up being massive sluts?
>>
>>134577427
We don't need women to fight or pilot airplanes.

America has a leftist indoctrination system called the high school and university system. To counteract that, we have the military system. Forcing women to go into the military before they go to college can only lead to good results.
>>
>>134577569
All army girls are slags, it's their only redeemable feature
>>
>>134577355
A lot of women will get pregnant to avoid draft. Resulting in women returning to their rightful place at home.
>>
>>134577355
>would it end women being degenerates
>>134577569
>>134578306
These. Army women have their pick of the youngest and the fittest, and if you don't reciprocate have fun with their "sexual harassment," claims.
>>
>>134577355
>Case in point: Israel requires 2 yrs of military service for women. Has birthrate of 3, which is 70% higher than the US and Western European countries. 95% of Israeli couples are married, compared to 83% in the US. They have a wall, which Israeli women are OK with.
Are you telling me that Israeli women are not only redpilled, but that they're white and good looking too? Got more picture?
>>
>>134577355
>>would it stop the cock carousel epidemic

Let's see here:

18 to mid 20's men generally in better shape than the population in general
Want to fuck pretty much all the time
Most are single
Women who already voluntarily enlist tend to fuck around because dick is so readily available
Forcing women into conscription will prevent them from partaking of the dick buffet

Checks out OP.
>>
>>134577355
Men aren't required to join the military.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>134577355
It would be a mistake. There's a reason why women were kept away from war. I once saw some chick make a post on jewbook in uniform about how proud she was to be able to enlist, then not a few weeks later she posted another monologue with a picture of her crying and she said she couldn't handle it so far and she didn't think it would have to be so horrible. Emotions get in the way of duty.
>>
Ive told this story before here but ill tell it again
>working on a FOB in Afghanistan
>C130 is doing ERO (Engines Running Off/On load)
>we have about 20 minutes to get pax and cargo off and on, in complete darkness, while the engines are roaring and blasting us with stinking hot JP8
>plane lands, no cargo off, just putting up a pallet and some pax, everything is pre positioned before the cargo door even opens
>cargo door opens, pax run out I sent them to their rep, oncoming pax walks in and drops their gear on the floor to be tied down.
>female soldier to sergeant "i have to use the bathroom" sergeant to me "do you have bathrooms here?" I say yes and point to honey bucket (basically a bucket on the side of the plane)
>she says "no i have womens problems i need a real bathroom" "nearest one is 300 meters away", i have to get her in my truck and drive her there and wait for ten minutes while she does her thing
>i tell the guy in charge i am not taking this delay, its on him and his soldiers, he nods and says yeah i fucking know
>now every airfield down the line delays...
female soldiers not even once
>>
>>134579885
https://www.instagram.com/girlsdefense/
https://www.instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/
Enjoy

Pic is https://www.instagram.com/bossassbitch160/
>>
>>134577355
That's only because of non whites and white urbanites/liberals/ashkenazi Jews who are all below replacement rate. If the (((globalist))) scum really wanted a successful nation on the world stage they would've left white conservatives alone as they are the only group above replacement rate in the US today.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.