[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nelson Mandela is a monster, look it up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: retard.jpg (182KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
182KB, 686x385px
Why do we treat this nigger as if he was a decent person? He wasn't, Nelson Mandela was the biggest monster south africa has ever seen and he ruined the country. He called out for the killing of "boers" ( white people ) and led to the death of many people.

The only reason this retard mudfuck is considered good is because he is a filthy commie and so is the media.

Niggers are in general uneducated savages and do not belong in modern society, evolution has made them lazy and they do everything they can to steal from whites and get things for free. We whites aren't helping it either, we enslaved them and kept them in their place, we had peace because of it, we treated like the animals they were and gave them a purpose in life; to be useful to smarter individuals of pure blood. But then we set them free and they now roam our lands spreading violence and ignorance while at the same time stealing our jobs and our chances to enter universities ( specially true in Brazil ).

Let's also not forget how bad they look and how bad they smell, the nigger will never be prettier than the white, it doesn't matter how much the media tries to make them seem pretty, one piece of shit will never be as attractive as a pure white woman that knows her place and isn't an annoying bitch ( Unfortunately a lot of white women are exactly that, but nigger women are just more annoying naturally ).

Let's get it together /pol/, we should kick them out back to the middle of Africa and not let them out, let them die out by not giving them everything we do, unless they get their act together.
>>
>>134572595
Because in the eyes of Western liberals, being racist is the worst human rights atrocity anyone could be. It doesn't matter how many people you kill my famine or political purges, or how many are killed in the terrorist attacks you plan. All that matters is whether or not you are racist. Not just any kind of racist, but racist against anyone who isn't white. If you're racist against whites like Nellie here, then it's all good to the Western liberals. Nelson Mandella being treated as a saint disgusts me much more than how Hitler has become the most evil man of all time.

Remember anon, history is written by the victors, and right now the victors think racism is worse than massacres and terrorist attacks.
>>
>>134575093
That actually gets me really optimistic.
We're winning, we're going to get our chance to correct history, to let everyone know the truth, we just have to prove ourselves first.

The left has been trying to get our people to believe the 1964 government was some sort of inhumane Hitler-like dictatorship when in reality it was the start of one of the best periods in our history, the main argument is "but muh debt!"... well, every country has debt, it's the shittiest point.

This is just an example of a thing that we can let people know the truth about, my dad lived in that period and he sure as heck is fine and happy about it now.

Have a good rest of day anon, I just had to put some stuff out.
>>
>>134572595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG57ncLTCNc
>>
>>134575640

Bump with evidence of him being a shitty person, lad.
>>
Yeah, he's basically the Stalin the kikes had installed in Africa. I fell for the fairy tale too, but then I woke up. A good nigger, lol. Anyway we need to get rid of the kikes of all things first, this is not negotiable they are a cancer on earth and must stop existing.
>>
>>134572595
Everyone here knows Mandela was a racist, terrorist, communist goy. Only bluepilled people would say otherwise
>>
>>134576213
I'm playing vidya with my cousin right now, don't have much time.
But here's a vid of him saying he'll kill the whites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>>
>>134576605
Correct.
I wonder who could be the "white" person next to him while singing "Kill all Whites"
>pro tip: he isn't white, it's the Jew Ronald Kasrils
>>
>>134577030
Yeah, the video annotations explain it even. Just a kike.
>>
>>134572595
>being a white Brazilian
I feel for you bro.
>>
>>134576213
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/the-dark-side-of-nelson-mandela/news-story/68f4acdbf2b0b4e6c799e458a55e6cb2?nk=7d8c00436fe49038989e341a883287f8-1500756871
>>
>>134577471
We're certainly way better off than the boers in South Africa. We should spread awareness on this so we can maybe, just maybe, do something about them. The blacks have been genociding the white south africans ever since Mandela.

We have to defend our place in Brazil too, but I think we're doing pretty well. I live in the south but I've already been all around the country, whites are still easy to find everywhere, even though other races still prevail in other.

I just wish we could become a majority again, the favela dwellers make way too many babies :( I'm glad I'm far from there and my province is white though.
>>
>>134577733
other regions*
Dammit
>>
File: church-street-bombing.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
church-street-bombing.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>134576213
There is shitlaods of evidence, the liberal western media just refuses to ever mention it.
The apartheid government offered to release him on several ocasions, the condition being that he renounced violence, which he refused time and again.
He was the leader of uMkhonto we Sizwe (MK) the military wing of the ANC.
The MK bombed many civilian areas including, restaurants, pubs, court houses, farm roads etc.
Mandela ordered the church street bombing in
>>
>>134577866
It doesn't get any better than this guys.
Thank you anon.

Just wondering, are you safe? I'm genuinely worried for you guys.
>>
Furthermore, Nelson Mandela was on the US terrorist watchlist untill 2008. US President George W Bush signed a bill removing Nelson Mandela and South African leaders from the US terror watch list.

Under the legislation, members of the ANC could travel to the United Nations headquarters in New York but not to Washington DC or other parts of the United States.

>A US senator said the new legislation was a step towards removing the "shame of dishonouring this great leader"
>>
>>134578376
Thanks anon, but we are fine for now.
Most of us live in almost exclusively white neighborhoods with heavy security.
I don't think that there will be open hostility unless someone like Julius Malema comes to power or if there is some other trigger.
Most of the ANC members are not dumb enough to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
A very serious and immediate problemh is the murder of white farmers. The resulting food shortages will most likely spark chaos and destruction.
>>
>>134578967
Is there any possibility of a white coup? Maybe resulting in the formation of a new Boer state of some sort? I've heard the white population has most of the guns.
>>
>>134578967
I am glad to hear that. That's something that seems to happen in multicultural hubs like Rio too, whites and asians distance themselves from the blacks. You can see a lot of walls in favelas that separates these people. I've had the opportunity to see one of these walls myself while in Rio for the olympics. The contrast is quite clear.

And yeah, I've heard of it. They kill the farmers and apparently some of them take their lands. I've seen pictures of people that were murdered by the negros, some of them had bibles on top of the corpses as if they were mocking the religion. It's some really gruesome stuff and it really makes me mad.

Good luck though, I hope nothing bad happens and that big people start giving this problem some recognition. At least I've been seeing more and more people talking about it.
>>
anyone got the interviewer with one of the Boer leaders where the faggot interviewer gets his hand hurt in the handshake? That Boer guy was a bad mother fucker
>>
>>134572595

Bump
>>
>>134579418

I don't think that there will be a coup, but rather an annexation and declaration of independece in some part of the country.
I think we do have the most guns.
We still also have an entire generation of military trained men and lots of fighting-fit young white men. Almost all of the military pilots are also white.
I've heard lots of talk from former military guys that there are plenty of hidden weapons caches from the apartheid days.
If shit goes down we'll probably take over a military or airforce base ot two, which are all very poorly defended by incompetent nigs.
But lets hope they are not stupid enough to force our hands.
>>
>>134578967
Isn't it up to 5 attacks a week on the farmers?
I know it is difficult, but why doesn't everyone get out with it being so dangerous?
>>
File: hillbrow.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hillbrow.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>134579487
Luckily we do't live right next to black areas.
The townships tend to be quite some distance away from white areas
>>
File: IMG_1530.png (3MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1530.png
3MB, 1280x1280px
>>134580359
Stand strong my South African brothers and sisters, the day will come when you will have a new Boer country!

Nicolaas Van Rensburg was always correct with his prophecies, so the day will come when you take everything back and make the new Boer country so big that it will reach from South Africa to the Equator!
>>
>>134580653
And go where? No one wants to buy farms anymore and there are shitloads of them on the market already. How do they get out when all their money is tied up in something they cannot sell?
The amount of red tape to get into other countries is also insane and it becomes almost impossible for people who are over 40.
Our only hope would be if we were given refugee status and afforded assylum. If that happened I think a lot of people would leave.
>>
>>134580014
You mean this?:

https://youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY
Yeah the Rotting Jew was trying to make fun of the hero of the Afrikaaners
Eugène Terre’Blanche who made the AWB!
>>
>>134580014
>>134581796
His name is Eugene Terblanche, he was savagely murdered by blacks with machetes.
>>
>>134582015
But because of his murder the AWB was reborn, and a lot of Boers woke up from the Rainbownation dream!
>>
>>134572595

Look, sometimes you have to put a gasoline-soaked tire around a person's neck & light it on fire. Doesn't make you a monster.
>>
The British control of South Africa was the best thing to happen to them, he day will come when the Anglo's take back South Africa.
>>
>>134572595
Because he was a Bolshevik house nigger and (((they))) won't allow him to be seen as anything less than a saint in the Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>134581796
Oh my god, that dude is pure awesome, I'm so sad he was killed, this is what blacks do, taking away great people.

I am in love with the way this man speaks and with his ideals. Thank you for posting this anon, he shall be remembered by me now.
>>
>>134582508
>The British control of South Africa was the best thing to happen to them
What???
They are the reason this country is fucked now.
First they destroyed the Boer republics, then they imported millions of niggers into the former republics to work in their mines.
Afrikaners regained power and created the bantustans in the hope that blacks would return to their regions of origin.
Brits didn't like this and constantly put economic and political pressure on us to put blacks power and gave assylum to ANC terrorists. They then hyped Mandela and coaxed the rest of the west to back him.
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>134583188
Yes he was a good man!
>>
>>134583395
It was the best thing to happen to the nigs as it brought all the wealth associated with being part of the empire, but the nigs didn't like the fact that Anglo's are destined to be the true rulers of the world.

The day will come when Britian will take her seat in the throne of the world, doing the will of the Godhead.
>>
File: 1494773157105m.jpg (73KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
1494773157105m.jpg
73KB, 1024x531px
>>134572595
His legacy is TIRE NECKLACING
>>
>>134583980
I think you are somewhat confused.
The only thing the British did in South Africa was to steal the gold and diamonds, destroy the 2 white republics and later on the white republic of South Africa.
>>
>>134584365
Very true!

The Brits are the reason that white Africa doesn't exists anymore!

The Brits are controlled by the Zionists mate!

And
>>
>>134584365
Hey man, what is going on there now?
I ask because i can't find any info!

I saw in the new Molyneux video, where he interviewed Steve Hofmeyr, that there have been 5 farm murders in one week!

That's a lot!

Do you know about
Sienner Nicolaas Van Rensburg?
>>
File: Voter ID-Mandela.jpg (154KB, 634x876px) Image search: [Google]
Voter ID-Mandela.jpg
154KB, 634x876px
>>134572595
This is the best thing Mandela ever did...help torpedo voter ID opposition.

But but but muh voter suppression! Muh disenfranchisement!
>>
>>134575640
I know niggers who are weebs at least all of them here, does america actually have ghetto stereotypical ass dope smoking besides on low income areas?
>>
>>134588090
Dunno about America but Brazil sure does, mostly white leftists trying to look cool and hip and promptly getting arrested.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.