[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Calls himself redpilled >Still has social media accounts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: kocoum.jpg (49KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
kocoum.jpg
49KB, 750x497px
>Calls himself redpilled

>Still has social media accounts
>>
>>134569970
Not anymore. Deleted my Facebook months ago and it was the best thing I've done.
>>
>>134569970
the alt right cant survive without it.
theyre pathetic like that
>>
>>134569970
You're absolutely right, OP. Facebook is a fucking worthless piece of shit site that does absolutely nothing for me.
>>
>>134569970
Wow we can't handle it so edgyyyy
>>
>>134569970
>Calls himself redpilled
>Still posts on 4chan
Good goy.
>>
But I don't. I had a Facebook that someone made for me without asking but I deleted it day 1.
>>
>>134569970
>they are only ficticious accts for my world class shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>calls himself red pilled
>uses the internet at all
>>
I only have fake ones to cyber stalk people and use in ebin troll schemes that I log into every few months
>>
>>134570063
>>134570079
Deleted mine a month ago and haven't looked back. Life has improved substantially
>>
>>134569970
Deleted my FB account in March - no regrets but lost contact with many of mt family
>>
>>134570154
>social media are the whole internet
kill yourself
>>
>>134569970
Everyone needs to delete their social media, it's literal cancer. Want to cut down on the depression epidemic? Stop thinking that people need to be on a website where you watch everybody around you post only the most fun and enjoyable snippets of their otherwise mundane and normal lives, thinking that partying every day is the norm and you need to be able to compete with these people to be "cool." It's honestly disgusting.
>>
>>134570103
This. Anonymous civil war reenactment enthusiast forums are just social media for people with no irl friends.
>>
I have Instagram because my friends only send memes through there. I always have to act like i'm impressed by the memes as well which really sucks. Other than that social media is pretty shitty.
>>
>>134570259
If this was first post it'd be fpbp hit the nail on the head
>>
It's an easy way to redpill others. Without social media, fucking Hillary would be our president. Shitpost, faggot
>>
File: DSC0149.jpg (60KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0149.jpg
60KB, 600x799px
>>134569970

It's one thing to maintain a Facebook account for utilitarian purposes, as that's what I do. I don't share/post photos, links, add people, etc.

I use it to gain access to pages I would otherwise be blocked from viewing without an account, read messages/posts from certain groups/brands/etc., and as a general tool for information.

If being "redpilled" means being an ignorant Luddite, then have fun with it I guess. You're farther ahead knowing what these people are up to, how they communicate, and what they're saying. You're worse off relying on some idiot on /pol/ to make a thread about some shit they found online, then spend 45 minutes screaming MAGA and sperging when you could be informing YOURSELF.
>>
>lefty/pol/ trying to gain ground on youtube while not realizing its a lost cause and they need to focus on not losing twitter
>>
I still have instagram because it's only pictures i mean
>>
>>134569970
It's a useful tool, can't live in a cave and be successful ,grandpa.
>>
>>134569970
I still possess a FB account just to maintain my email in their database. Deleted the apps off my phone tho, that was the kicker.
>>
>>134569970
>not ever having one in the first place

Get on my level
>>
File: dsc0125.jpg (24KB, 566x565px) Image search: [Google]
dsc0125.jpg
24KB, 566x565px
>>134570373

Youtube demonetizes/bans/shuts down channels they disagree with. They're owned by Google, which is kike central. Don't ever forget that. They can, and will, SHUT IT DOWN when things get too difficult for them.

Right now they're busy making entire populations dependent on their tools. When everyone is a slave to them, and has no knowledge of other ways to communicate/disseminate information, they'll just boot everyone out that they don't like.
>>
>>134570063
>deleted my facebook
>anyone that had any social media ever
good goys
>>
>>134570254
>Too stupid to undestand the simple idea that was conveyed
>>
>>134569970
Social media isnt inherently jewish because it can be used to combat the jew. Goy are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>134570456
Get the fuck off my board and go post your plate of spaghetti on instagram summerfag
>>
>>134570656
yet we still own youtube. Goes to show how the left can somehow fuck something so easy up. Youtube can't put out refugee videos or gay videos without tons of massive hate. And were only gaining speed :)
>>
>>134570722
you bitch here all day long when your accounts got banned you dumbfuck leaf
youre so dependent on it like a nigger on EBT
hang. yourself.
>>
>>134570742
You fucking faggot. Even when Jews lose Jews WIN. "Combat" turns into click revenue and oiy veys and a lengthy session of Ahmed cock in cell block D. Enjoy profiling yourself for speedy processing. I'm disgusted that I have to post this for a fucking leaf and further build my own case file you fucking Pseudo-French piece of shit pussy motherfucker.
>>
>have social media account
>its just a picture of an anime girl
>no one follows me
>>
>>134570297
I thought civil war 2.0 was assured minus all the gay peppers.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1518948
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.