[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMANY YES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: mahound.jpg (98KB, 846x500px) Image search: [Google]
mahound.jpg
98KB, 846x500px
Extremely dangerous terrorist who made numerous death threads in prison is going to be released soon.
Can't be deported because that poor guy lost his passport.

But worry not, dear Germans. He will be forced to wear an electronic tag, so he can't commit any crimes :^)

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/radikaler-islamist-aus-seiner-zelle-bedrohte-er-polizeibeamte-bald-kommt-mohamed-a-auf-freien-fuss_id_7385142.html
>>
>>134567992
Germany NO!!! Next I am sure you will say we need guns for basic self defence! I say no, us European citizens cannot support this hatred for our fellow people!
He did nothing wrong!
'Death threats' what about free speech you right wingers!
>>
>>134567992
Look I lost the gif I had with the laughing Jew from that old Jordanian movie,
Does anyone have it?!
THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD I NEED IT FOR!
>>
>>134567992
Austria is Germany, just its refugee violence isn't as covered by the media
>>
>>134568974
Thought I already changed that flag...
>>
>>134567992
Germany was always a terrorists shithole.
In the 80's and 90's there were hundreds of bombings and killings.

That's just how white civilizations are, with or without niggers
>>
>>134568974
You mean this?

https://youtu.be/2pOMCmVc3wY

I can make a webm for you if you need it.
>>
>>134568820
islam is a violent death cult
>>
>>134567992
He'll either kill himself or do some stupid shit so the police can shoot him so no worries.
He is basically with one foot in his grave already.
>>
>>134569151
No need
Already found it
>>
>>134569330
When he blows up a white family while killing himself news will be like "but how could this happen?! He was wearing a tag!"
Also explosives are illegal for Germans!
>>
>>134569864

Name a decade Germany hasn't been plagued by bombings.

(War eras don't count)

Germany's a shithole not the fairy tale lie you grew up believing

>NOOOO IT MUST BE THE MUSLIMS NUT THE GERMAN INTELLIGENCE

kys
>>
>>134570493
Seems like you built yourselves a real heaven for rapists, murderers and drug lords.
>>
>>134567992
Good, I hope he literally gets off the bus, grabs a steak knife off a table from the nearest cafe and immediately starts stabbing more Germans to death.

It's the only way these idiots will learn
>>
>>134571035
Germans did learn nothing from the Bataclan torture/mass killing and the Berlin christmas market massacre or any other terrorist strike in Europe.
There is nothing this guy could do to make Germans snap out of it.
>>
>>134569330
>Or do some stupid shit
Like blowing up your sister and mother.
>No worries

Fucking Germans what is wrong with you?
>>
>Bei dem Gerangel hatte er versucht, einen der drei Kontrolleure in den Oberarm zu beißen.
I like this guy
>>
File: 1483371830447.gif (1MB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483371830447.gif
1MB, 600x328px
>>134568974
There are many variants to it. And my gaschamber is bigger than that of your average Israeli, so here is one.
>>
>>134571601
>what is wrong with (((you)))
You're that gullible and falling for a fucking felix moshe with kraut flag?
>>
>>134567992
Who cares? I am not a woman. Only woman should be afraid.
>>
File: Germanistan2.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
Germanistan2.webm
2MB, 480x848px
>>134571188
That's true. G20 also changed close to nothing. I really stopped caring about Germanistan. Either they want this or they are too dumb to get it. In both cases they absolutely deserve their fate. Same goes for all of Western Europe desu.
>>
>>134567992
The European union is lucky to be enriched with this man and his peaceful culture and religion. Lets hope he raises as many children as possible with his wonderful ideals.
>>
>>134575432
I absolutely agree, our greatest ally. The Islamic Human Rights Council with Saudi Arabia as its head has decided that we must accept fifty million more muslims into Europe over the next 25 years. A great task indeed! But our brothers in Europe will take great action to help us. The racist and xenophobic, islamophobic Europeans must learn to embrace the word of Allah and the one true religion! Certainly Shariah will liberate them from their barbarous ways! And thanks for all the moral support and money, (((Friends))). #AllahlovestheEU
>>
>>134575325
>tfw you will never have the strong aryan genes that can stop a truck dead in it's tracks
WHY LIVE???
>>
>>134576583
German men have nothing to live for, killing them is more mercyful than letting them live.
>>
File: 1483374437527.jpg (4KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483374437527.jpg
4KB, 105x125px
>>134576853
>>
>>134576853
*merciful
Too drunk to english
>>
File: ((( IHRC ))).png (57KB, 1134x476px) Image search: [Google]
((( IHRC ))).png
57KB, 1134x476px
>>134575991
>The Islamic Human Rights Council with Saudi Arabia
Yeah right, anything wrong with Muslims in the west blame it on Saudi Arabia.
>>
Bump for Germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI
>>
>>134577939
>Yeah right, anything wrong with Muslims in the west blame it on Saudi Arabia.

Sorry there Ahmed, considering anon's chosen flag I think it's safe to assume he actually meant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Council (pic related)

BTW both islam and your country suck donkey balls
>>
File: LookAtMe.png (479KB, 756x796px) Image search: [Google]
LookAtMe.png
479KB, 756x796px
>>134580480
TFW I forgot to attach pic.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.