[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Pill Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 144

File: blackpill.jpg (122KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
blackpill.jpg
122KB, 500x629px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.
>>
File: Realize.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
Realize.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.
>>
File: Its happening.jpg (407KB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Its happening.jpg
407KB, 1500x1093px
The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.
>>
File: gas.jpg (54KB, 650x481px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
54KB, 650x481px
>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.
>>
Take the BBC vernacular pill. Use BBC terms like "based" and "nigga"
>>
File: beck.jpg (27KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
27KB, 468x487px
Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always chose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.
>>
File: Black hole.jpg (54KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
Black hole.jpg
54KB, 1280x673px
>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

https://streamable.com/haxxv
>>
File: Dark.png (1KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
1KB, 477x539px
Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead
>>
File: 1491273455950.png (319KB, 795x944px) Image search: [Google]
1491273455950.png
319KB, 795x944px
>>134565406
I want a return to simple living, guess that's why I envy Varg a lot. Civilization was a mistake.
>>
>>134565406
>>134565469
>>134565498
>>134565525
>>134565562
>>134565605
>>134565637
Do realize I'm not saying give up all hope, but do be prepared for the worst since things aren't going that swell. I'm saying do not let your guard down with a false sense of momentum. Always fight as if cornered, prepare for the worst case scenario. In the meantime, yes sure, vote for the most conservative politicians, but don't rely on them.
>>
>>134565706
Indeed. While I do use my computer like now, I try not to make it part of who I am am. We are constantly stimulated by technology. This itself is also unnatural since we used to be able to just sit for hours and reflect, a form of "meditation" I suppose, but its nice to do it. I have a garden I go sit in during the late afternoon and just gaze out on the nearby mountains. I don't think about anything in particular, I let my mind wander. Really healthy and fulfilling.

The vast majority of things that modern society has brought is inherently bad. The only "good" things it has brought are directly or indirectly related with making life painstakingly easy and almost meaningless or just increasing world population to insane levels. The kikes would have us be dependent on them soon; once post industrial society hits and we become unproductive slaves to the state for our monthly food ration.

I'm not anti-tech, I'm anti-automation and urban living. Cities as we know them today have only been around since the mid 19th century, when cities reaching hundreds of thousands of inhabitants really started to become common.
>>
yea basically weve somehow decided that we should use our highest margin nonrenewable energy stores to own a lot of shitty consumer goods and flood the world with subhumans
its fucking sick
we need to conquer the universe
>>
>>134566076
I love to use my computer too. I use it because once SHTF, it's gone then. Technology will be inaccessible. There is so much knowledge to be found and learned about on the internet so I might as well take advantage while it's still there. You summed it all up really though, living in the modern world is meaningless. Pointless. I would love to live in a world where simple living in the backbone. Small scale communities. Urban living has been a disaster and has bred shameful filth. Even during Rome's era, nothing but filth was coming out of the "Eternal City".
>>
File: 1486298232027.jpg (864KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486298232027.jpg
864KB, 1153x1600px
>>134566652
Indeed. While you don't have to go 110% /innawoods/ right now, it's always good to be in a state of relative independence, and in a small closely nit community. It is such values and societal composition that will survive a collapse and reclaim what is left once the dust has settled. Hopefully the kikes will be gone with it, their degenerate little empire burned to ashes.

We should grow our own food, not rely on other food producers. Over specialization creates a society without purpose for many. As long as you have a plan to go somewhere if shtf and you are in good company. In the meantime you should be doing well. Learn some trades, talk with people about this low key, be as independent as possible. Those who are weak-minded do not want to realize just how hard things are. Stay positive about the future even though you carry the heaviest pill.
>>
File: Live.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Live.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>134566392
I would rather not want destruction and death, but so many people do not deserve to live and are anyway dying slow deaths themselves. Suicide rates have skyrocket, life grows meaningless for many in the cities. Soon those living in post industrial society will just be receiving their monthly ration to "live". What is society when it has no purpose and is ruled by greedy kikes? Bring the rotten structure crashing down by the gun or just let it collapse in on itself. In the meantime, rediscover your true nature, not that of an ant, but as survivor.
>>
>>134566901
The end goal is to go innawoods. Slowly but surely, I have little income to my name right now though so I might just do odd jobs, save up a bit and take Vargs advice of living out of an RV or something similar until I'm able to buy or build a property in the rural countryside. I don't even want a mansion, just a functional, clean, nice, happy property to call my own out there away from it all. Some want a sports car out the front, some want thousands in the bank, some want a mansion. I reject these luxuries. I want a property in the countryside, crops to grow my own food and living space.

I also want to learn some trades and hobbies. I'm interested in learning about woodworking, fishing, hunting, farming etc. Can't do much in a suburban area though.
>>
>>134565637
>blackpill
>this is quite the opposite of nihilism
Nah, blackpill is Nihilism man. I agree with everything you said but I'm also not conceited or foolish enough to think of myself as above them or worth saving.
Literally just a passive narcissist who read Nietzsche once.
>>
File: Dc27f3p.jpg (69KB, 740x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dc27f3p.jpg
69KB, 740x333px
>>134567614
Yeah man. Society will rebuild itself ,since our degenerate fat and the Jewish International Empire would have perished, and hopefully with the values that survive we do not make the same mistakes as before, and we can finally end the cycle of collapse. Rural values will shine through as our true and meaningful philosophy, not urban instant gratification. I'm pretty sure we have not strayed this far from our morals in history before, neither has our destructive capabilities been this far reaching. When society collapses, again, it will be the most drastic one we as a species have ever seen. Hopefully we learn from it.
>>
File: pills.png (834KB, 2470x1997px) Image search: [Google]
pills.png
834KB, 2470x1997px
>>134568022
Listen, it's not about demoralizing it's about priorities, you can take part in politics still, but in now way *rely* on it. I do not understand these people who believe anything can be done through processes like elections when the other side is entirely opposed to you. It's us vs them. I still hope for "le ebin day of the rope xdxd" if something happens that causes it, but until then it seems my odds and my descendants odds are better to just retreat to the countryside and wait until the kike empire collapses from within, being inherently unstable as it is.
>>
>>134568346
>Society will rebuild itself
I hope so. I hope we don't rebuild cities again though. Towns maybe, but I don't want cities again. Nothing but centers of decay and degeneracy and should be abandoned promptly.
>>
File: karoo landscape.jpg (71KB, 940x424px) Image search: [Google]
karoo landscape.jpg
71KB, 940x424px
>>134569146
Agree wholeheartedly friend. Because cities are inherently self destructive and they are unnatural. The countryside would remain unaffected in the long run. 99% of our history has not been like it is today with us living like ants. I do not wish for us to suffer under the Dystopian future (inevitable unless we topple the governments) so I'm just saying be prepared, don't just rely on politics because its a kike's game.
>>
>>134569518
I understand. Our ancestors were preppers. For example, they regularly had to prepare to survive a winter by stockpiling food and other materials, lest they perish. Crazy how easy we have it today. Just drive to the local store and buy what your heart desires or go to the McDonald's drive-thru and purchase a (((Big Mac with fries and a coke))). Honestly, the sooner we crash civilization rather than trying to save it, the better off we will be. Civilization is, or at least was, amazing but it's unnatural and it has turned against us and become our enemy.
>>
>>134565406

i like to listen to this while reading your blackpill posts, and want to let you know i appreciate them for the realistic conclusion.

also can i ask, do you think there is any potential event, say another global economic depression or something that may alter our destiny?
>>
>>134570279
https://youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c

forgot to link the music i mentioned whoops lol
>>
>>134568425
>the goal of the black pill is to fight for one's own survival and for the potential rise of a Nietzschean ubermensch, someone who has surpassed humanity
Humans are fundamentally broken and unable to coexist peacefully in large numbers due to our tribal evolution. It's part of our DNA no matter how enlightened or smart we think we are. The "ubermensch" will not be human, it will be machine.
You cannot claim to see the truth while ignoring the true destiny of all finite creatures in a finite universe. Organic life is just a stepping stone to something more permanent.
>>
File: 1486298497973.jpg (202KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486298497973.jpg
202KB, 1011x1024px
>>134570272
Cities served *some* purpose when 95% of the population lived rurally, but it has gone completely out of control now. It's crazy to think about it, we used to be the apex predator, now dump someone in a green and naturally healthy environment and they're helpless.

When humans had to rely on family and close friends, be it farming or hunting, our best values shined full and true. Now with all your needs provided for you we waste our time with absolute degeneracy. I eagerly await the day we can start over, I do not wish for my children to grow up in the world we have today or my grandchildren.
>>
File: 1485710061152.jpg (30KB, 456x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485710061152.jpg
30KB, 456x564px
>>134570279
>>134570646
I do not have an idea what it might be, it can be nuclear war or a financial collapse, either way one has to happen eventually. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Do I wish for it? No. Is it needed? Yes. Will it happen? Yes.
>>
>>134571588
Oh certainly, cities played a role in the past. But this was back when the population was at a bare minimum. Crazy to think how most now live in cities and suburbs and couldn't survive 5 minutes out in the wild. Sadly, I'm probably amongst them but I wish to learn now rather than learn the hard way when civilizations' roots finally give way and caves in on itself.

I also believe that community is what we lack. Family, friends and neighbours were our community and everyone relied on one another and learned from each other. We can't say the same today. No wonder so many are depressed.
>>
File: this much retard.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
this much retard.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>134570661
>Hey I'm a trans-humanist and machines which are an artificial and unnatural creation will be the thing that conquers the natural universe.
>>
>>134565406
What's not to say these political factions of the alt right/identitarians/identity europa and the like won't rise up and bring on a form of thought reform across the lands even if it does take something "big" for it all to kickstart, why should I not join these groups whom are fighting for tradition morality our women our children and our future among the stars?
>>
>>134565406
These groups believe in both an orderly sense of tradition to save us from the perpetual cycles of rinse and repeat and in the technological ingenuity of Europeans (and East Asians) to better our conditions. Tradition & science how is this not the way?
>>
File: land.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
land.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>134572031
I have a friend who's across the street neighbors didn't even know a family with his surname existed nearby. Where I live friends are kilometers from each other, but we meet regularly and know each other well, we rely on each other and have the same problems when it comes to droughts and such. The contrast is ironic and grim.
>>
File: alt.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
alt.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>134572303
Modern conservatism is now about protecting gays from Muslims. The slippery slope is not a fallacy. If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/

>Le based Alt-right cultural war m8 xdxd

If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another "FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?
>>
>>134572195
Humans won't last forever; that's a given. Your petty scrambling due to potential happenings, all your worries and struggles are nothing to the void of nonexistence that we grow nearer to everyday. You're putting a band-aid on a sucking chest wound in the name of self preservation; you're just as trash as the lowest pleb.
>>
>>134571972

thanks for reply. best wishes to you
>>
File: sagirl.png (15KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
sagirl.png
15KB, 449x500px
>>134572773
Same for you man.
>>
File: 1499499813202.jpg (160KB, 798x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1499499813202.jpg
160KB, 798x1162px
Thread theme :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
>>
>>134572590
can i move to this place
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>134572724
>Nihilism

Evolutionary trash.
>>
>>134572590
Wish I had a tight knit community I could get to know and rely on. Crazy to think I even have to say that, considering 99% of Human existence was based around community.
>>
>>134573043
>fear-based self preservation
Typical. You have high opinions of yourself for someone so basic.
>>
File: 1487436561445.jpg (183KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487436561445.jpg
183KB, 1000x625px
>>134572912

cool theme, this one would be the 'we have hope' theme do you agree?

https://youtu.be/Rsf2LoLk3SA
>>
File: lands.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lands.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>134573011
Farm prices are cheap where I am, plus no nigs for hundreds of kilometers since they can only farm in the highly fertile hilly regions. The Kalahari is harsh but rewarding.
>>
>>134573154
Damn, all that edge bruh, its almost like he chooses to discard the average social morals and values and stick to his own; wow I wonder if anyone ever wrote a book about something like that
>>
>>134572690
You're speaking like an end of the world preacher and they are always wrong even if this final collapse does come how sure can I be it will come in my lifetime?, do I take your word for it? I don't see it.
If the Alt-right is fighting against the Jewish liberal and post modernist cancer, fighting for our European peoples our history our tradition while advancing our conditions as an intelligent specie in this universe I will join it. It is much healthier than to wait for a "happening" that never comes and I can still choose to prepare as I see fit, I see no reason to stray people away from our indetitarian movements.
>>
>>134573119

our communities have been lost with multiculturalism.

working class ones anyway, from the rare times i have encountered the upper class British they appeared to have community and its very close nit.
>>
File: 1499617418011.jpg (139KB, 589x777px) Image search: [Google]
1499617418011.jpg
139KB, 589x777px
>>134573636
>>
File: 1-eHfszTFrvJonM46TNz_Wtg.jpg (199KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
1-eHfszTFrvJonM46TNz_Wtg.jpg
199KB, 1000x476px
>>134573119
A sad state of affairs anon. I have regular chats with my friends about these concepts and they are equally perplexed about how city-folk seem so inhuman. Yes, they go to "clubs" and parties on the regular and such but in real conversations not diluted with drugs or alcohol they seem half human, like they no longer have souls.
>>
>>134573636
>anomie makes me special
>>
>>134573834
did you read ride the tiger,and if you did how was it, is it worth the time ?
I tried reading revolt against the modern world, but didnt like it (might give it another shot later);
>>
>>134573813
I'm not saying wait for the happening like some whackjob doomsday prepper, I'm just saying be prepared for anything. Go and vote for the most BASTE politicians you're *allowed* to vote for, but don't expect it to change anything in the long run unless you're ready to pick up a rifle. You being a burger you guys are the only ones who still have a realistic chance, but meh, not likely.
>>
>>134573813
>how sure can I be it will in my lifetime?
Even if the collapse doesn't come in your lifetime, you will have laid the foundations down for your children to live away from societal decay, from degeneracy they will be able to care for themselves and rely on others in a rural, caring community when the collapse finally does arrive. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by truly "checking out" and I mean properly checking out and not just complaining about society from your keyboard whilst be a shut in. You will have done something with your life regardless of whether the collapse arrives or not.
>>134573820
The upper classes voted for it, they're away from it all.
>>
>>134565406
The only person who has actually done anything close to a solution was Breivik.

Leftists are monsters. All the problems you bring up here come back to this. The monsters will be monstering 24/7 for the rest of their lives.

>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want.

This is bizarre and crazy. "enlightenment values" is "exactly what the Jews want"? What does that even mean?
>>
>>134573813

the entire 'Alt Right' brand is a compromised mess of Kosher Nationalist misdirection, even using the term implies some level of shame attached to the true name of the ideology at the core of this whole thing - National Socialism. Ultimately we can never advance if we ourselves are unwilling to challenge the lies and slander leveled at our ideology, its symbols and leaders.
>>
>>134574220
Funny enough despite the fact I have the image saved, no I haven't read Ride the Tiger but I plan to. It's on the recommended reading list so it's obviously worth the read. I'm working on getting a new bookshelf at the moment for my room.
>>134573917
I don't attend clubs or parties but I know plenty who do. They become different on drink, changed. I want nothing to do with it, I've seen the effect it has had on Humanity as a whole.
>>
File: landss.jpg (352KB, 1920x955px) Image search: [Google]
landss.jpg
352KB, 1920x955px
>>134574287
This exactly. It's insurance and makes life much more fulfilling anyway. This is itself>>134573813's problem. He's already too used to instant gratification and does not regard something like this as worth it if the results don't come quickly. If something takes too much effort or is "inconvenient" he regards it as unnecessary even though this is *planning ahead*, like any intelligent person would do.
>>
Funny thing is this is the end game for Zionists to some extent. This is talked about in the Protocols https://youtu.be/ZI1A9MPcipM

What if Socialized medicine is a trap to accomplish these things. We already see it with Charlie Gard, honestly speaking the kid should die. We have reversed natural selection and are evolving in reverse.

Best bet would be to take the top 10% of humanity and exterminate the rest. With Artificial Intelligence already being an amalgamation of diverse minds there is no need for a massive population to draw ideas from. A.I. will soon evolve on it's own kind of like Asimov wrote about in The Last Question https://youtu.be/ojEq-tTjcc0
>>
File: 1495905566849.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495905566849.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>134574420
Well yes. He did a small part of one of the options. There are 2 as I have repeated.

1. Literal overthrow of the corrupt governments (hilarious stretch, you need a literal army and no, the grip on the youth of our nations is too tight unless some catastrophic event redpills eveyone.)

2. Ride out the storm since the Skype global gov is a pipe dream anyway. Let's say things keep going as they are, think realistically even though Yurop or burgerland will suffer something is going to give eventually but by that point it's going to be pretty ugly. Be it nuclear war, giant economic failure ect something that really turns the world into madmax will be the end result with the Skype agenda. They're not going to be able to control the Chinese or Pajeets (s-super power by 2020!) or even the Russians fully without literally wiping out these giants. (I know they're pretty much indirectly already kosher but they're not 100% good goys yet like the West). This will ultimately end in some apocalyptic collapse and a dark age not seen since the fall of the Romans. Those who survive will be far away from the epicenter, and those who perish were perhaps not very valuable to humanity as a whole considering the way they lived.
>>
File: 1496271346936.jpg (146KB, 612x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496271346936.jpg
146KB, 612x505px
>>134574420
Enlightenment values like "muh frehdums to be degenererate", "homosex is a-okay and should be promoted as we are a liberal society", "wamxn need to do everything men do, unlike those ebil conservative muslims"

ect ect.

In rural or natural environments these "freedoms" do not compute. They are a symptom of urbanite degeneracy.
>>
File: 1496175171338.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496175171338.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>134574489
Indeed. If Trumps betrayal/uncommitted actions and overall the past events in the last 20 years haven't caused mass revolt, people have effectively been pacified. Don't get me wrong, I still hope America and Europe will have the revolution, an armed one, not a "le based cultural xdxd" one, but its looking very unlikely. "Meme magic" isn't going to help us here. Do not associate yourself with such pointless movements that get rehashed by (((figureheads))).
>>
File: 1486301691240.jpg (501KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486301691240.jpg
501KB, 1024x768px
>>134574632
Happy for you. If someone can only enjoy social interaction while under the influence of drugs/alcohol they are less of a man. I disdain people who do not know when to stop drinking or who drink for the purpose of getting drunk.
>>
>tfw blackpilled myself so hard that I got sick
>>
>>134574420
He means that liberty, freedom and the things we hold dear in the west are actually the things that will bring down the west. Our society believes having the right to be degenerate is some sort of noble concept when in reality it's slowly eating away at the fabric of western civilization. Zionists are expediting the exploitation of western values as we speak and they will use the west as an example of why freedom and liberty aren't conducive to the betterment of humanity in the future.
>>
File: 1495740500365.jpg (56KB, 648x655px) Image search: [Google]
1495740500365.jpg
56KB, 648x655px
>>134574899
Socialized medicine is already pretty much accepted as "a right" by many people yet they do not realize the end goal. Soon we will move to universal basic income.

It's code word for 'this is the way we can give people the bare minimum that they won't overthrow us and we can stop paying people a fair wage and then eventually we can just stop paying them if we need to and they can starve to death because they have no skills and are entirely dependent on daddy government'. They'll eventually frame your acceptance of UBI as a contract with the government and in order to continue to receive your goybucks you will have to consent to whatever crazy shit they want, neural implants (for your convenience, goy), whatever they want.

UBI is a HORRIBLE idea. It will just enslave you even more.

>cashless system
>get a card the government puts X amount on
>government can program it so you cannot buy certain items with the card as punishment for wrongthink
>>
File: fra.jpg (2MB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
fra.jpg
2MB, 3000x1997px
>>134575788
It's the heaviest pill to carry, but its not the depression pill, there is still light at the end of the tunnel but it is a long journey my friend. No shortcuts, only perseverance.
>>
>>134574489
>>134574287
>>134574683

But I am doing my very fucking best, I don't know anything about you guys you guys know nothing about me, I am highly educated (masters level) (doc candidate) in an allied health profession (audiology) with a white fiancé, active politically, understand the JQ and the postmodernist philosophy of nihilism, I'm trying my hardest to 'Not help save the west' BUT completely create thought reform for my people to eradicate the perpetual cycle of rinse and repeat whilst advancing our human conditions. Where are my sins? I am a more accomplished member of our race than most doing More than most for all of us if I am not doing even more is because nobody is mobilizing. If you'll take me as a larper leave room for a chance that I may be telling the truth in what I've just said. I am doing good for us. What else is there for me to do if not everything I'm already doing?
>>
File: 1459900463351.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459900463351.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>option 1: liberals, "degenerates", gays, etc. get slaughtered when all they ever did was commit the crime of being indoctrinated by the jews
>option 2: conservatives or traditionalists get slaughtered when all they ever did was want a functional society and be pushed towards the ideal by the jews
>option 3: people are randomly killed off by manufactured viruses until things "fix" themself
>option 4: we enter a digital Edenlike simulation where somehow everyone is happy
technology, the cause and solution of all life's problems
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (2MB, 2584x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
2MB, 2584x3024px
Societal reset soon, for better or worse? What can we expect, and where is everybody bunkering in. Cheers to everybody, see you underground.
>>
>>134576194
>There is still light at the end of the tunnel
Is there? I don't know about SA, but there is no hope for my country. Let it all burn down.
>>
File: unionbuildings1.jpg (395KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
unionbuildings1.jpg
395KB, 1024x696px
>>134576367
You have no sins. See now this is the black pill, realizing the road ahead isn't an easy one. It's not a about knowing the route from A-B, it's about realizing there's no road to begin with. I'm happy that you are politically active but even you know you can't publicly talk about the JQ without losing all hope of political credibility. Our countries are entirely swallowed by (((propaganda))) that we have to walk on eggshells when we express our views. We are already slaves in everything but name.

You must revolt against the modern world, not try to fix what's been built to break.
>>
File: llll.jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
llll.jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
>>134576462
Nihilism is believing technology will solve everything. It has brought pollution, despair, and destruction when abused. You cannot worship something that can be both bad and good, you cannot base morals on "progress" because it can be both bad and good. You are the nihilist seeing value in something so vain.
>>
File: 17799572.jpg (96KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
17799572.jpg
96KB, 1024x685px
>>134576671
Perhaps our decedents will one day meet.
>>
>>134576846
Alps seem like a good place to set up. Wait for the world to finish killing itself and then we hope it never happens again.
>>
File: jesus computer.jpg (83KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
jesus computer.jpg
83KB, 590x300px
>>134577058
That's like saying religion is forever evil because they used to commit human sacrifices. Technology being how it is now doesn't prevent it from evolving into something better.
>>
File: worldpopgr.gif (11KB, 402x306px) Image search: [Google]
worldpopgr.gif
11KB, 402x306px
>>134577568
Something went wrong
>>
>>134572195
>>Hey I'm a trans-humanist and machines which are an artificial and unnatural creation will be the thing that conquers the natural universe.
>>hey I'm an engineer and this tractor plow, which is an artificial and unnatural creation will be the thing that conquers the natural agricultural field.
There's nothing mystical and invincible about nature, brah. It's just a bunch of matter acting according to physical laws. There aren't any demons, spirits or gods waiting in the wings to fuck up any designs the human mind has on altering nature. Understand matter and the physical laws that govern it, and you can do whatever you like within physical bounds. This IS the human means of survival: we adapt nature to ourselves, while animals adapt themselves to their environment (or perish). The whole distinction of man is that he has a mind capable not only of perception and instinctual reaction, like an animal's, but also of understanding the world around him. This enables him to act so as to create the conditions in which he can thrive.
>>
>>134578440
I get what you're saying about civilization being doomed, but you're wrong in identifying technology and 'distance from nature' - both of which are the result of reason being applied to the problem of man's existence - as the culprits. On the contrary, we're doomed because we have abandoned reason in all cultural, moral and social issues. Reason applied to the physical world produces material abundance through science and technology; unreason produces nothing but poverty and misery. Reason applied to moral and social issues would produce harmonious, noble men and societies; unreason produces savages. What we are seeing in Western decadence is not an unprecedented descent into technological degeneracy, but a regression to the status of uncivilized, rutting, animalistic barbarians. The worship of material goods, as it is seen in modern societies is not a product of the same rationality which produced the material goods. A savage believes that a lucky charm or a totem pole will bring him good fortune and happiness; a rational man realizes that physical objects alone cannot bring him happiness.
tl;dr Cities and technology are not the problem here. The problem isn't too much rationality and advancement, but too little. We ahve made great progress in the objective realm of the physical sciences, but the moral and social realms have remained cesspools of mystic subjectivism. If both realms were to be conquered by the power of man's rational mind - emphatically NOT by blind tradition and nature-worship - then we would have an ideal society.
>>
Loving this thread, im curious as to what your image for the future is. You of course believe that nature is inherintely "fascist" and will take that course despite the situation we find ourselves in today. What i would like to know is.

How will we live after the reset?

How will we govern ourselves?

How will we utilize the past?

How will we write about the past?
>>
OPINION?!
>>134578534
>>
File: Rhodesia+feels.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia+feels.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>134565406
feels bad man
>>
File: 1476197223464.png (711KB, 731x553px) Image search: [Google]
1476197223464.png
711KB, 731x553px
was the Unabomber right all along? do we need an actual "freedom club" doing what he did but on a much larger scale to achieve that first goal of overthrowing corrupt governments?

it might seem unfeasible to gather that all together but if you could, it would look very possible to actually achieve something
>>
File: 1280px-Swellendam_view.jpg (179KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Swellendam_view.jpg
179KB, 1280x678px
>>134578440
>>134578484
Well you misunderstand my meaning. Technology under our control might be good, but if we let technology govern ourselves, our societies, it make us into ants with no purpose. It's abused.

Just like how it's nice to sit on the computer all day, and you don't always need to get up, but if that's all you do in your free time then you'l become unfit ect. We become undone if technology rules us. It's not a boon anymore, it's a curse. A money's paw or pandora's box if you will.
>>
>>134577288
I like the alps very much, unfortunately for an englishman it's very difficult tolearn another language like german or italian and find a job to escape from this forsaken island for a simpler life.
Maybe one day..
>>
>>134565406
>Black Pill

What is the Black pill?
>>
>>134579436
Oh, OK. But I think you're falling into the same fallacy as the liberals do when they accuse the gun of committing the mass shooting. A tool is only ever a tool, nothing more; it is the spirit which rules matter and not the other way around. A man who is lazy and sits in front of a computer today, would not act any differently if he had been born 100 years ago and had the same mindset - he'd just sit in front of the radio or a newspaper instead. An energetic man, who has a purpose to achieve, will not be stopped by the distractions of either period.
What we have to ask is why people are lazy or energetic, and how man can acquire a purpose. Both of these are philosophical questions. Does morality require only 'the greatest happiness for the greatest number' - regardless of how superficial that 'happiness' is or how irrationally it is to be achieved? This way lies the welfare state and the Brave New World. Or does morality dictate that in order to be truly happy, man must choose a purpose for himself according to a rational standard and then work towards it by the guidance of his rational mind? Both paths are possible at any level of technology.
>>
File: 1496004812969.jpg (121KB, 1013x709px) Image search: [Google]
1496004812969.jpg
121KB, 1013x709px
>>134578722
>How will we live after the reset?

Depends exactly what time you're referring to. Obviously any type of "world end happening" would pretty much create a highly fractured global population like it was during even pre-Sumer days. Since we're still products of the modern world we'd still be using some basic modern knowledge and tech that does not require a constant energy source like fossil fuel, but depending on if fossil fuels run out *most* of us will live in villages like during the pre-enlightenment era minus any cities since we will have to all produce for ourselves. No fuel means no mechanized farming.

>How will we govern ourselves?

Strong leaders naturally rise everywhere. In smaller groups things like democracy are completely irrelevant. In the villages or groups everyone will know each other so everyone will sort of agree on who shows the most leadership qualities I suppose, but even then these "leaders" will hold very little power as they will have no means to exercise authority (can't fund private armies). Essentially father figures. There might be skirmishes over farm able land or maybe some will eventually find ways to live in peace. Who knows. War is constant for mankind as is violence in nature. Monarchies come later.

>How will we utilize the past?

People will probably scavenge what ever is left of the old world for rare artifacts or building materials, but after a while cities and other scrap will just end up buried in time over the course of hundreds or even thousands of years depending ofc on our energy utilization and how fast we can get back to "modern-esque" levels of civilization. Until then it's all pre-industrial living and cities will arise as soon as we get *some* specialization again (but hopefully not to the extent of today, pre-industrial only)

>How will we write about the past?

Probably how we write about the Roman Empire but on a global scale. That's all I can say for sure.

Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
>>134580848
>A man who is lazy and sits in front of a computer today, would not act any differently if he had been born 100 years ago and had the same mindset - he'd just sit in front of the radio or a newspaper instead.

Not quites, sitting infront of a computer gives off emf, also puts you in a trance like state, your brainwaves change to delta or something else i can't remember.

Reading on the other hand puts you in a higher state.
>>
>>134577988
Humanitarian aide
>>
File: download.jpg (98KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
98KB, 608x405px
>>134579341
I've read his manifesto, he was right.

Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.

If you want to go full /una/ rn, I'd advise first becoming resource independent and then take these steps:

>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash. Also buy some gold since cash is not a long-term store of wealth.
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family
>>
>>134579450
Scottish Highlands are also quite comfy. Point is to go somewhere relatively remote and agriculturally semi-productive that's close to where you live. hence why I'm in the Karoo.
>>
>>134579794
See>>134568425
>>
File: HjOUDaW.png (124KB, 715x857px) Image search: [Google]
HjOUDaW.png
124KB, 715x857px
Take the Final Redpill:

“Anyone who studies this stuff…the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the political side, the elite, Hollywood, all of it–anyone who goes really deep…finds God, the Bible and Jesus Christ. It’s all about Him. It’s a war on HIM.”

All of this, ALL of it..Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH....The LOGOS made FLESH.

For YOU.

https://50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

HIS LAMBS BEAT THE WOLFPACKS
THAT IS THE GOSPEL

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS
https://youtu.be/FJ0idQdaxW8 [Embed]

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4
>>
>>134583112
I remember you from the old threads.
>>
>>134583112
So, be one with the universe?
Been doing that since i started being aware. I'm a filthy nihilist, though.
>>
>>134565406
Dude when alt-light talks about western civilization they're talking about white Europeans. The liberals are right. That's a dog whistle. So in that sense we do need to preserve western civilization.
>>
File: Unabomber-sketch.png (24KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-sketch.png
24KB, 170x226px
>>134585831
Let's name some some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes
Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos
Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones
Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer
Paul Joseph "Nazis are bad" Watson
Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.

Listen. It's time to put the Pepe down and realize white nationalism will not rise in mainstream western politics after 3 generations of altruistic propaganda. Yes, there's been a slight rise of "woke" lads and such but it will never be enough to retake political positions. It takes 1% of the population to start a revolution. If you want to save what we have with the "alt-right" movement, it's just big enough for that, but if you aren't going to use force, it's time for flight or to wait out the coming storm.
>>
fuck fuck FUCK
>>
File: the barn.png (388KB, 575x391px) Image search: [Google]
the barn.png
388KB, 575x391px
>>134586100
Breath for a moment and read the rest of my points before you neck yourself.
>>
>>134586232
Thank you for making a quality thread and for being well read. It's about time someone spreads the truth around here. I'm in a race against time to become independent from the system, but it looks to me like I have a long way to go. I respect people like you, be happy you have a good setup/start.
>>
>>134586051
God fucking damn it. We've got a lot of work to do. So, I have a question for you SAbro, what will stop the kikes from using technology to defeat us before the enormous collapse happens. Of course the collaps won't happen all at once, at least I don't think so, but in 50 years, I don't know how whites will survive.
>>
File: Imagen3.png (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Imagen3.png
873KB, 1280x720px
>>134565543
>>
File: 1424018029124.jpg (219KB, 828x974px) Image search: [Google]
1424018029124.jpg
219KB, 828x974px
>>134565406
>It means enlightenment values
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

There is only one version of the alt-right that is worth a shit, and it is the strongest version. Varg worshiping stormniggers should be shot on sight.
>>
>>134586100
OHSHIT THAT IMAGE! ITS YOU MY MAN! I REMEMBER CONVERSING WITH YOU IN OLD THREADS
>>
>>134587115
Fuck, I screwed this up. Meant to reply to >>134586232
>>
>>134585831
>Dude when alt-light talks about western civilization they're talking about white Europeans

Dude when I say im (((civic nationalist))) Im actually saying im an ethnic nationalist dude bro bruh dude :D:D:D:D:
>>
File: 1496302727690.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496302727690.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
>>134587044
No problem friend. I make these kinds of threads every once and a while. If I can perhaps only show a handful the way then that alone is worth a few hours of my time.
>>
>>134565637
OP is somewhat correct. More so than most anons around here.

"The West" as a phrase was decoupled from anything of value long ago.

There are three broad categories in economics: Time. Energy. Ideas. Everything else is one or some mix of these.

Our issues stem from misallocation of these three commodities. Where OP is wrong is his analysis of energy.

There is still vastly more energy readily available in the form of nuclear power than mankind can currently fathom much less use. Society has yet to transition from an economy based on the electron to one based on the neutron. This has occurred for political reasons - corrupt families control the electron economy (coal, oil, gas, solar, etc.) and would be crushed by a neutron (nuclear) economy.

Inherently safe reactors could be built today. Thorium sits in piles all over the world because it has no other use but is always unearthed in rare-earth mining - but could be burned in LFTR reactors. Nuclear is the ideal power source to travel the solar system (and beyond).

In terms of ideas, the critical issue is a return to Christianity. Preferably Catholicism. But I mean real Catholicism, in the traditional sense. This is the only root that goes deep enough to unite the real, non-meme West, and has strict anti-degeneracy guidelines and a history of outlawing usury, of supporting fascism and monarchy, of supporting patriarchal society, of naming the Jew, of being pro-family rather than pro-individual (see Distributism) and so forth.

All in all the OP is generally correct, but the blackpill is nihilism and agnosticism, which leads to death. What the OP is describing is closer to the true red-pill, albeit slightly off mark.
>>
>>134583112
Muh Bible..

Anyone who follows any kind of estabilished religion is a fucking retard. Agnosticism is the ONLY objective and true to nature way to treat religion
>>
File: download (6).png (235KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).png
235KB, 854x480px
>>134587269
Thanks man, gives me hope. I wish more people around me saw this truth. It's killing me inside, I'm just stuck where I am right now with people who just want to ignore what's right in front of them.
>>
>>134586051
Only one of those people is alt-right, alt-right is a code word for white nationalist.

>gayness is whiteness
Spencer meant the exact opposite of that.
>>
File: 1390089203369.jpg (720KB, 1280x2041px) Image search: [Google]
1390089203369.jpg
720KB, 1280x2041px
>>134587425
Science disagrees.
>>
lol you sound like you just discovered that hedonism is bad.
>>
File: Ce2DXiYWsAEItX9.jpg (17KB, 236x371px) Image search: [Google]
Ce2DXiYWsAEItX9.jpg
17KB, 236x371px
>>134587080
The """collapse""" will be sudden. In the modern age it surely will be. Things these days happen a lot more suddenly and have wider reaching effects than they did in the past. The Kikes only care about wealth, which will be their undoing. Once their little money game comes to a stop they are completely powerless to a man with his own life in his hands.
>>
>>134587488
Richard Spencer has ties with the Rockefellers, if he is controlled op, imagine how many people they control. Give it up man, the political game is a fucking illusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
>>
>>134565406
You believe in the correctness of Hans Hermann Hoppe's "natural order". You just don't know it yet. Hoppean anarchy is very very close to what you're promoting.
>>
File: 1487431248590.jpg (50KB, 721x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487431248590.jpg
50KB, 721x480px
>>134587109
I'm a practicing Calvanist Christian though.
>>
>>134587115
>>134587190
Lmao hi again.
>>
>>134587519
How does exactly science disagree with this you inbrend subhuman?

Come on, show me your "enlightened" way?
>>
>>134587597
>if he is controlled op
it wouldn't change anything, and you don't have any compelling evidence he is anyway.
>>
>>134565406
Hey, glad to hear from you once again!
>>
>>134587808
Watch the video I sent
>>
>>134587488
>>134587597
Spencer's only ties to the alt-right is that he shortened the name from alternative right to alt-right. Other than that, he's a globalist pro-EU cuck with literal dogshit hairstyle and it's amusing seeing him get punched.

When I see him and Kike Enoch, and all the other snownigger LARPagans and fedoras gathered to give speeches, I know who to avoid and who is not alt-right.
>>
>>134587375
No you misinterpret the black-pill

>>134568425
/pol/acks need to stop using the black pill as an insult
>>
File: fedoras and kikes.png (33KB, 722x622px) Image search: [Google]
fedoras and kikes.png
33KB, 722x622px
>>134587766
>>
File: what-is-a-black-swan-event-2-1.png (18KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-a-black-swan-event-2-1.png
18KB, 300x290px
something possibly disasterous could happen that nobody will even have on their radar.
>>
>>134587889
Not at all, anon.
>>
>>134587436
Help those close to you to see the truth. They are the ones who matter.
>>
File: 1496094410597.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
1496094410597.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>134587822
Aye friend, Nice to see old posters.
>>
>>134587942
Trump is a jewish puppet. Liberal retards just abandon religion because it doesnt fit their fucking hedonistic cancer life. Any estabilished religion is complete bullshit manmade fairy tale that cucks people completely. The existence of higher power cant be determined by humans. Agnosticism is the only objective way of looking at religion. Retards like you are in the same group as liberals. You play identity politics all day.
>>
File: natsocgirl.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
natsocgirl.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>134568425
cringe
>>
Thanks for this thread OP, think I saw something similar if not the same not that long ago. Wish they more threads like these, threads of substance.
>>
File: sweden.png (436KB, 682x703px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
436KB, 682x703px
>>134588488
>identity politics are bad
Top fucking kek. FOB from Reddit. Go back.
>>
Why is that young woman in a combat helmet?

She should be at home making children, not getting shot on the battlefield.
>>
>>134571588
I can't stand the city. I'm in Chicago which is a pretty clean and spacious big city with moderate weather. I can't imagine some of these fucking hellholes like Mexico City or Calcutta. What a nightmare.

I'm honestly looking for a way out. There's nothing left for me here.
>>
>>134588650
I am 100% sure that you are a The_Donald newfag coming here. You are a pathetic individual.
>>
>>134588776
I'm in the same boat as you buddy, I'm a little west in the suburbs though
>>
File: 1500440551753.jpg (263KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500440551753.jpg
263KB, 854x1280px
>>134565562
fuck this statue is fucking insane

the aesthetics are just incredible with the nazi sculptures
>>
File: 1499112612134[1].jpg (457KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499112612134[1].jpg
457KB, 1195x1600px
>>134565406
What we need to do instead is to find another charismatic man and form a new nazi movement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
>>
>>134588941
That's hopeless
>>
>>134589005
Your mom is hopeless. I'm gonna try this someday when I have nothing to lose for shit and giggles. How much do they pay you to shill?
>>
>>134565406
You may like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdnkdK8Zmk
>>
>>134576020
>na UBI will give evreryone dignity and allow me to spend time with my family and muh community
>>
File: Damaraland_020.jpg (215KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
Damaraland_020.jpg
215KB, 1000x645px
>>134588941
Eagerly waiting for Hitler 2.0, but until then I'll take my chances with the actual real world of farming for a living.
>>
>>134589182
You do that.
>>
>>>>134588941
it will happen eventually, it has to with the migrant crisis in europe. most likely will form from one of the identitäre movements
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>134583112

I've come to this conclusion as well. With the state of the world, the pizzagate stuff, and what not. The moloch worship, Saturn, probe crashing into saturn, september 23, all the kek stuff.

I'm pretty convinced (((They))) are completely Satanic, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are in contact with some...thing. Something not good. Reading about DMT, astral projection. I've had lots of weird experiences myself. I don't really know whats real anymore.

I feel like there is some sort of prime creator, or God. With how much the Khazars love their imagery, and blood of children there has to be a spiritual aspect to it.
>>
File: 1498265828190[1].jpg (64KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
1498265828190[1].jpg
64KB, 700x638px
>>134589374
Not only that, people around here are starting to tell things they wouldn't like "We need a new Mussolini" or "Fuck these immigrants and these politicians, we need to hang them". It's just a matter of giving people nazi armbands and weapons. I'm actually waiting for the kikes to push their degeneracy so far that the people will be tired of it.
>>
File: 1496094128351m.jpg (68KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496094128351m.jpg
68KB, 576x1024px
>>134565406
I agree with you I'm preparing, networking and trying to finish my education. Good luck anons
>>
>>134589645
But the people will be fighting the mudlsimes and other nigger rapefugees and yes you might say that this is good and it is better than letting them in but it is exacly what the jews are trying to do

>Flood europe with mudslimes
>Terrorist attacks
>civil war
>let the goys fight each other
>Hey goy we're fighting mudslimes to we are your greatest ally against the muslims send shekels to israel invade the middle east with us
>>
>>134589645
I was planning to take a trip to Italy to visit all the art before its too late, I dont remember much when I saw it when I was young, sad to say that. Im suprised the cancer of trans people being promoted and the endless islam attacks havent sent people on edge already
>>
>>134565406
Don't underestimate the power of alt right and kek. Listen to their podcasts and donate money. Oy vey those white heroes are the only hope. Heil Judeo-Christian values desu.
>>
File: Hoot.jpg (62KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hoot.jpg
62KB, 450x450px
New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

>>134584287

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!
>>
File: Rudyard_Kipling_(portrait).jpg (317KB, 1200x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Rudyard_Kipling_(portrait).jpg
317KB, 1200x1597px
Everyone is mistaken for being black pilled, though you're right to be from a purely as-is standpoint. The Europe in 200 years will be unrecognisable from the one of today. European brothers will stand and fight together, and old enemies will risk their lives to save each other. Do you think, after the blood of the invader has covered our islands that the British and Irish will talk about MUH IRA and MUH POTATOES? No! The British Isles will be a new nation, maybe not even called "British Isles" at all.

And it will be the same across the continent.

There is no "saving" Europe. There is no "saving" the West. No heroic Man of Action will wake anyone up while dopamine is still on tap and society is r-selective to the degree it is. If Anders did what he did in the midst of a famine, to the same "refugees welcome" people, we'd be living in a very different reality.

I say that again: there is no point hoping for change while comfort is still plentiful, technologically induced dopamine is abundant, and times are good. It is the Collapse that will save us, and drive us K again...But it has to happen soon...
>>
>>134590082

>(((Judeo-Christian)))

The fact that you identity Christian values with Judaism tells me that you know nothing about Christianity.
>>
>>134589907
It's a matter of hanging mudslimes and kikes on the streets. Kick everything that threatens the stability of the country out. Seriously just crucify them along the traitor politicians.

>>134590001
It's because it doesn't affect individuals who have the "every man for himself" mentality, just you wait until there is nowhere to run. Just wait for the moment when they are gonna push more than that.
>>
File: washington_portrait-P.jpg (401KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
washington_portrait-P.jpg
401KB, 1038x539px
>>134565406

ENLIGHTENMENT PILL

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

http://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

>out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

http://www.bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

>2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

http://www.zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

>Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

>Germany spent 20 BILLION euros on migrants in 2016 alone

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities
>>
>>134590393
Please archive
>http://businessinsider com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
https://archive.is/EsVVg
>>
File: Yellow is where you want to be.png (4MB, 4752x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow is where you want to be.png
4MB, 4752x1620px
>>134590204
Acceleration might be a mercy.
>>
>>134589907
People wont be "fighting Muslims" they'll be fighting for their homelands. The narrative would not be as central as you're trying to make it.
>>
>>134590479
It will literally be the only thing that will save us.
>>
File: 1488588394106.jpg (56KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1488588394106.jpg
56KB, 648x798px
>>134590393

This doesnt even touch the clash of cultures either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg

any "refugees welcome!" person you meet is either a refugee themselves trying to play the system, a really stupid and gullible pleb, or worse of them all, a suicidal oikophobic cuck. And the fact that stormfag types would be so quick to give up and spread deaftism to this very solvable problem is very telling of not only them, but their failed abortion of a farce of an ideology

""A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague. You have unbarred the gates of Rome to him."-Marcus Tullius Cicero
>>
>>134565406

Just let the chinks take over
>>
>>134590484
Fighting muslims is fair game, they need to suffer for all their actions, beheading them is just mercy, they should be tortured and made into soap.
>>
File: JPbitch.png (357KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
JPbitch.png
357KB, 590x350px
>>134590639
this is now a JP thread
>>
File: 1473065005920.png (80KB, 1183x417px) Image search: [Google]
1473065005920.png
80KB, 1183x417px
>>134565406
This is true.

>horrorpill related.
>>
>>134590484
>>134590822
What I said flew right over both of your heads didnt it?
>>
>>134590743
It wont be the chinks. They might have a lot of resources and power, but it's worthless without the Western infrastructure that allows them to us it. If we go belly up, even a bit, China is fucked. Russia will be in a better situation because it's making friends with countries that will be relatively unaffected by a western collapse.
>>
>>134590433
>FUCKING ARCHIVE NORD
>>
>>134583112
>tfw atheist but think revelations was right
>>
File: 1499380568842[1].jpg (90KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499380568842[1].jpg
90KB, 677x1024px
>>134590936
I'm starting to think you're a pathetic cuck that defends mudslimes, don't worry, when people will get tired of this shit, they will also hang you with them.
>>
I've been pondering this for a while, and I'm starting to get kind of depressed. The movement is dead. Our culture is dying. Our people are disappearing and degenerating. What can we really do? We have no power and soon we will be minorities in our own nations. I live in Charlotte and I feel like I am surrounded by degeneracy everywhere I go. Is there anywhere in the states that you guys would reccomend moving to, preferably near or in North Carolina?
>>
>>134587252
You think they don't think prosperity depends on preserving the white European majority? Because you'd be wrong. It doesn't matter what they say. You're not allowed to say stuff like that and make money. When people like Alex Jones says "I don't care if we're 80% black as long as we support the first and second amendment yada yada," that's about as honest and substantial as a fucking campaign speech. It means jack shit.

And you know frankly it's healthier to just not go 1488 in your own mind because I'm having a hard time over here myself. It doesn't matter dude, if people like fucking Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes wrote policy directly or indirectly, I mean what do you think would happen? We would be preserving whiteness. We certainly wouldn't be subsidizing niggers and spics. People like you would actually be able to come here and live if you want.
>>
>>134591227
Yea whatever you say you fucking brown manlet ladyboy italycuck.
>>
File: news.png (38KB, 494x452px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
38KB, 494x452px
>>134591409
Read all of my posts before you neck yourself anon.
>>
File: 1---.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1---.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>134572195
>Hey I'm a trans-humanist and machines which are an artificial and unnatural creation will be the thing that conquers the natural universe.

Hey fat fuck, its called intelligent design.
>>
File: 1500083592392[1].png (2MB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500083592392[1].png
2MB, 960x1024px
>>134591516
There, show your true face you pathetic kike puppet, dance along the jew's strings you pathetic mongol rapebaby.
>>
File: 1434592873144.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1434592873144.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>134591835
Says the italian cuckold while wearing a dress on sucking on some african niggers cock. Why is Italy so feminized and degenerate?
>>
File: 1498288420148.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1498288420148.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>134565406
Blackpill is Dark tier comfy but depressing, I don't want to go down that path yet. Im too young to embrace it, as long as we can fight... there is beauty and hope
>>
>>134591970
Yes I'm done with you, play the good goy, gotta take those shekels.
>>
File: 1463425925863.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463425925863.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>134592081
Do i trigger you ladyboy Luigi? Or should I say Luigette? Fcuk Shitaly full of trannies niggers and weak cucks. When the day of the rope comes YOU will be hanged
>>
>>134592072
Read what the blackpill really is.>>134568425
>>
>>134592072
Þæs ofereode, þisses swa mæg
>>
>>134592072
Just stay to your path, I mean no offense to OP but the blackpill equals to admitting defeat, it's playing throught the jewish scheme.
>>
>>134565406
>civil war will never happen

Civil war will occur in Western nations because there are huge numbers of poor and disenfranchised

It did not happen in South Africa because in the 1980s the overwhelming majority of the population was not poor or disenfranchised
>>
File: 1441575667287.gif (13KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
1441575667287.gif
13KB, 220x218px
>>134592439
Says the gay Kiketalian while hes shoving Jamals "black pill" down his throat
>>
File: 1496228926896.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496228926896.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>134592469
>>
File: 1495921535417.png (1MB, 1128x752px) Image search: [Google]
1495921535417.png
1MB, 1128x752px
>>134565406
>Civil war, but it will never happen

>More mirgants arrive
>Migrants want gibs
>Taxpayers have to pay more
>Migrant influx continues
>Taxpayers can not pay for the gibs
>Migrants don't receive enough gibs
>One or both start chimping out on a large scale.

It is inevitable by now. The only questions are how it will start and who the different sides are.
The war could go Government vs Facists/Natsocs vs Communists vs Islamists.
So many authorian factions are currently trying to gain/keep power in the western world and every single one of them is ready to die for it (or let others die in their place).
>>
>>134592072
Black pill is more comfy than being a brainwashed trump supporter
>>
>>134592644
>Communists vs Islamists
No, they're gonna have an alliance, if they win the mudslimes will backstab them.
>>
File: 1495620267985.jpg (74KB, 590x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495620267985.jpg
74KB, 590x568px
>>134592644
Read the rest of my posts plz Germoney before replying
>>
File: European Pride.png (529KB, 1984x1736px) Image search: [Google]
European Pride.png
529KB, 1984x1736px
>>134568425
>I do not understand these people who believe anything can be done through processes like elections
Half true
I absoluety agree that you can not fix anythign through elections directly because you can not win a game against the opponent who set the rules. On the other hand a good percentage for an option in an election can spark a movement or give like minded people hope.
>>
File: retard chamber.jpg (37KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
retard chamber.jpg
37KB, 576x768px
>>134565637
>the world will magically end because i really really want it to end
i, too, remember being 15
>>
File: 1486761459569.jpg (59KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486761459569.jpg
59KB, 960x718px
Black pill is the truth.
>>
>>134592644
I imagine we will see widespread balkanization.Think Syrian civil war, but everywhere all at once.The factions that will be involved are already radicalizing. And thanks to globalism, as soon as one western nation starts we will all go.
>>
>>134592922
>Shitaly
>20

kek
>>
File: 1500756437907.png (1MB, 1215x1794px) Image search: [Google]
1500756437907.png
1MB, 1215x1794px
>>134592784
>implying the commies are fighters

These people can't deal with reality even now. How do you think they'll be when people are torn apart by bullets in front of them?
>>
>>134593018
It's gonna be america first

The lines are already drawn in the sand there
>>
>>134592940
I do not wish for it to end burger, things are just going to shit really fast so its just an educated guess.
>>
>>134590296
You right I don't. I don't care about middle eastern religions.
>>
>>134593058
Exactly, we could even just remove the communists and just say islamists as they will use them as meat shields.
>>
File: IMG_9687.jpg (65KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9687.jpg
65KB, 501x585px
>>134570661
You really are blind to it, aren't you?
>Rushing your math, thinking it's gud.
>>
>>134591611
Thanks Anon. It's nice to find actually intelligent people on this board.
>>
>>134593342
It's a pleasure. /pol/ is filled with too much random shit and so I enjoy starting a real discussion.
>>
>>134593147
things are only going to shit from your own tiny myopic perspective. things have never been better for the jews.
they will have automated self-replicating manufacturing bots and drone swarms with advanced AI to easily dispose of any disobedient goy who tries to live off the grid.
stop dreaming of a planet that belongs to you. it's too late for that
>>
>>134592592
Look at the economic history of your own country, it is not relevant to the West today. Your people got too rich, hired a bunch of shitskins, now they're fucked. This has no bearing on the rest of the West- especially when jobs are already scarce while liberals attempt to shove shitskins into the few jobs available. People will either elect the Fuhrer or they will bring about anarchy. Your idea that everyone is as comfy as the average white South African in 1992 is ludicrous.

All revolutions and civil wars result originally from economic problems- if the people are starving they're going to kill the leaders who fucked things up.
>>
File: Boer.jpg (279KB, 531x594px) Image search: [Google]
Boer.jpg
279KB, 531x594px
>>134593729
Oh wow, what do we have here? Either a troll or a kike, likely a city-slicker aswell.
>>
File: crusader.jpg (72KB, 649x768px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
72KB, 649x768px
>>134588807
No, Reddit is overwhelmingly full of so-called "Atheists" and fedorafaggotry that jump ship over to here to pollute the board. Now fuck off and go suckered on Podesta'so sausage some more you cowardly shill.
>>
>>134576003

"The Jews" are not exploiting Western values, but a popular corruption of Western values.

Western values, properly understood, means liberty with responsibility. Somewhere along the way we lost the latter half of that equation. "The Jews" have used this misunderstanding to convince the people that they have a right to what corrupts without suffering corruption.

None of this is inherent to Western values. It's the fault of Western people who have misunderstood their heritage, and so have fallen victim to "Jewish" scheming.

The one point where I believe you are correct is on the point of democracy. The reason why we are so weak is because we believe that all people are capable of putting Western values into practice, even politically.

Putting Western values into actual practice, minus all corruptions, means watching an awful lot of people suffer. Because true liberty, which is what proper Western values will entail, requires genuine competence which so few possess. Nonetheless, this is objectively the best path for mankind, even despite the suffering involved.
>>
File: 1485707555943.jpg (35KB, 360x444px) Image search: [Google]
1485707555943.jpg
35KB, 360x444px
>>134593841
Too bad no one has guns but in the US comrade, and all the guys who have guns there are rural farmers.
>>
>>134565406
This doesnt make any sense at all. 1/10 still read.
>>
>>134592837
>read my semi-coherent posts for why society will violently collapse but not in any way that makes sense in the context of any other societal collapse that has ever occurred before but my new special snowflake thing

Protip: nothing is new, history moves in cycles because humans remain the same.
>>
>>134594066
Can't argue with that.
>>
File: IMG_9436.jpg (21KB, 236x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9436.jpg
21KB, 236x156px
>>134591409
Always hope!

>tfw when throwing away my people's individuality and culture to win (((world wars))). You hired a gibs tossing criminal to start so wtf did (((you))) expect!?

Here: What is a "dough boy"? It says it's the missing word...
>>
>>134594066
>read my semi-coherent posts for why society will violently collapse

But he's not saying it will, he's saying it won't and that's the problem.
>>
>>134594024
>rural farmers are the only ones who own guns in the US

There are not 100 million farmers in the US. 42% of whites own guns, which is 84 million people. The other 16 million are minorities, mostly Hispanics in South Texas and Cubans in Florida.

Guns are not needed for a violent collapse in European nations, muslims are equally disarmed. But in Europe there is still time for a fuhrer to be elected. In the USA either Trump delivers on massive deportation of 30 million people or whites gun down beaners in 20 years when they try #calexit.

You are right about cities, but in the USA cities are where liberals live. When shit hits the fan the cities will become cannibalistic with niggers and beaners eating liberal whites and asians. The vast interior of the country where the raw materials, factories, railroads and highways are will remain intact and be able to move in and clean up after the cities finish collapsing. The cities themselves contain something like 60-100 million people in their immediate metropolitan areas so that's a lot of people dead.
>>
>>134587252

Shut up autist Poland.
>>
File: death jew.png (58KB, 497x593px) Image search: [Google]
death jew.png
58KB, 497x593px
>>134565406
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

Lies, do not believe this kike's commie lies. He is a disinformation agent.
>>
File: future.jpg (155KB, 950x636px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
155KB, 950x636px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hM4n4EXaGY

2 0 3 7

>you wake up on the 13th floor
>you turn on the news
>80 people killed in a terror attack, it happens weekly
>you're glad the President has extended his emergency powers, someone needs to do something after all, you tell yourself
>your KaleoKenco(tm) coffee machine pours you some imitation coffee
>it's not satisfying but you drink it anyway
>you get ready for work, putting on a dirty shirt
>you only have one shirt and the tower block's laundry unit broke down
>you rush out and take the stairs since the lift is out of order
>the city is filthy and crumbling and graffiti is everywhere
>nothing was destroyed, but what broke was never replaced
>..
>on your way home you go to an atm machine
>it's not working
>you expect it's another virus attack interfering with the bank
>a north African gangster with a backstreet cybernetic implant demands your wallet
>you hand it over, shaking
>he grins showing his gold teeth and laughs at you in Arabic
>it rains
>you spend the night drinking and guzzling anti-depressants
>GSA, the private security force the government have contracted, find what's left of your body on the pavement
>the young detective looks up through the morning rain at your open window
>"huh, I guess we got another jumper, ay boss?"
>>
>>134565804
This!

One has to be hopeful. When they make the decision that 'yes', they will be a part of this world, they understand to accept the good with the bad; whether the condition(s) concerned have to do with environment or politicians. In this timeline, the oligarchs will not budge, nor will the political puppeteers. It is not wise to rely on any leader or politician; at all, just to be safe. Develop your inner circle, and stay close to the land. We won't see any renaissance-level shifts in our lifetimes.
>>
File: 1463505626425.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1463505626425.gif
49KB, 69x120px
>>134594601
No
>>
>>134594487
You seem to disregard our energy is running out and any machines will be useless anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY
>>
>>134594695
Yeah man, it's totally redpilled to play the kikes game xd
>>
>>134594480
If economic conditions decay enough that people have nothing left to lose and a lot of racial hate towards one another then the USA will collapse.

Otherwise if Trump removes 30 million shitskins and imports Europeans like he's said he will then the USA will remain close to 70% white through this century, keeping things propped up. If the European nations and CANZUK don't get their shit together after that then the situation described about "a society in decline that does not collapse" may come about, but this just depends on how afraid the USA is of a nuclear-armed UK entering into a civil war. And also it becomes questionable what the USA could even do if the UK suffered spontaneous, rapid attempts by Muslim elites in the UK like Lord Ahmed to stage a general coup as they gain more power.
>>
>>134568425

thank Dr. 4Chan.
>>
File: anon jew.png (128KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
anon jew.png
128KB, 501x585px
>>134594872
You're fucking delusional if you think Western Civilization has anything to do with SJW degeneracy. The rest of your criticism is straight communist.

It is you who is the kike.
>>
>>134565562
Well spoken white SA bro. Things seem to be getting pretty crazy over there. I hope for the best for whites in SA, and I feel scared for their women and children. When you look at South Africa, you see something like the future our own country is headed towards if we don't do something to stop it, only with more spics. Personally I don't think spics are quite as bad but that being sad I don't want to live in some kind of Mexican shithole or South American shantytown. If these groups of people, blacks, browns, whatever, were capable of building and maintaining a civilization comparable to the West they would have done so by now. Where you find Africans you find Africa.
>>
File: 068-01329.jpg (225KB, 1475x1148px) Image search: [Google]
068-01329.jpg
225KB, 1475x1148px
>muh happy farm life
AHAHAHAAH YOUR'E FUCKED
YOU'RE GETTING RUBY RIDGED AND WACO'ED
THERE IS NO ESCAPE
>>
>>134595058
The American flag is a stark contrast to the rest of the image. Really makes you think.
>>
>>134595005
Western civilization= degeneracy. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>134595005
>Western Civilization has anything to do with SJW degeneracy

Well gee man, where do SJWs like to hang out and what values do they take advantage of? Liberalism is pretty much ingrained in modern western culture, we need to move back to what we had pre enlightment.
>>
File: 1498158505276.png (26KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498158505276.png
26KB, 320x500px
>>134595236
>>134595241
You are exactly what is wrong with Western Civilization.

Your very idea of it has been distorted into a Jewish parody.
>>
File: 1429202273910.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1429202273910.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>134595363
Keep calling everybody a kike instead of answering the question that will surely work
>>
>>134595236
>Western civilization= degeneracy

But it isn't. Degeneracy is a corruption of Western values, not Western values themselves.

Literally everything can be corrupted. Western values, practiced correctly, result in the perfect civilization. You saw this during the period of 1776-~1960.

The corruption began when the people were duped into believing that liberty means that a person has a right to what corrupts without suffering corruption. This is the essence of degeneracy, and it is a corruption of Western values.
>>
File: 1489400299548.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1489400299548.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>134595463
Just ignore the points I've made and continue to believe your lies.

Surely it will work!

The West IS the best.
>>
We have all been hoping for 'THE ONE' to step forward time immemorial. It is in our nature. So much so, that millions of people for millennia have looked beyond "humanity" for a sign of divine intervention. When none comes; we create a mythology, or an ethos that gives a perceived linearity to non-linear events.
>>
File: 1499736018860.jpg (564KB, 1550x859px) Image search: [Google]
1499736018860.jpg
564KB, 1550x859px
>>134595463
Fags shaking their dicks at kids in parades and niggers burning down CVS isn't part of traditional Western civilization you sackless cuck. Have a little pride in yourself and your heritage and grow a pair.
>>
>>134595579
>The West IS the best.

Oh you're one of those (((Gayvin "assdildodegenerate" Mcfaggot))) Proudgoys?

>>134595544
You're saying that western values didnt use to be degenerate but modern western values are
>>
File: rule.jpg (204KB, 1018x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rule.jpg
204KB, 1018x1280px
>>134595544
Doesn't that make liberty a slippery slope?

I like chivalry, honor and faith more than liberty
>>
File: 1484764122914.jpg (79KB, 960x846px) Image search: [Google]
1484764122914.jpg
79KB, 960x846px
>>134594788
>he still believes the "petroleum comes from fossils" conspiracy theory his elementary school teacher taught him
Christ, you're dumber than I thought
>>
To all the retards insisting anyone talking about "the jews" is crazy, i will leave this. You guys are completely wrong, it is the jews, and it has been proven again and again. Stay delusional all you want, the reality of the situation is in everyone's faces.

Oh, and to the israeli postrns and the little hasbara trolls, you should wake the fuck up. Israel is going to be blown to smithereens, it is all part of the ir plan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1VkIiJ6k1g&ab_channel=RedIceTV
>>
>>134595776
Ever notice how when alt lite cucks talk about (((western values))). They always mention gays and women? Oh those mudlsimes they dont respect women adn tehy throw gays off bulding. Not unlike us gay westerners. kek
>>
>>134595860
You forgot to turn on your Anarchist flag burger
>>
>>134595938
This lmao
>>
File: 1499954712087.png (84KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499954712087.png
84KB, 259x259px
>>134595860
>Still believing in the fossil Jew
>>
File: scar-precisely.jpg (1MB, 3027x1847px) Image search: [Google]
scar-precisely.jpg
1MB, 3027x1847px
>>134569518

this guy gets it.
>>
>>134595940
Meant for
>>134596002
>>
>>134568425

nigga I'm on everything
>>
>>134595938
So you're a faggot if you think sandniggers are backwards and barbaric? Because they are. Ironically it is typically the literal faggots and sjw retards who actually support Islam in the West.
>>
>>134595784
>I like chivalry, honor and faith more than liberty

And yet these things can be corrupted too, so what's the point?

You'd be trading a more successful system (Western capitalism + classical liberalism) for a historically less successful one, and still end up suffering some corruption or another.

Chivalry, honor, and faith can all be corrupted into something horrific as well, as in fact they have been in the past. Better to salvage and re-assert what has gotten us this far (Western liberal values) than go back to a less successful ideology.

>>134595781
>You're saying that western values didnt use to be degenerate but modern western values are

Fundamentally speaking, the USA is still run on classical Western values. It's only the popular culture which has been corrupted and threatens to destroy what little of the old success we have left.
>>
>>134587586
>>>134587080
>The """collapse""" will be sudden. In the modern age it surely will be. Things these days happen a lot more suddenly and have wider reaching effects than they did in the past. The Kikes only care about wealth, which will be their undoing. Once their little money game comes to a stop they are completely powerless to a man with his own life in his hands.

I think what really happened is the globalists realized they overestimated the global population's insistence on freedom, so they turned up all their operations a few notches. Mother Nature is still the same, it's just the U.S. federal government which has these huge policy swings.

The technology gap between civilians and the Deep State is so wide and the evil is so severe and triggered that in order for humanity to have a chance to survive either Trump goes hot right away or we do. Hurry up you orange bastard.
>>
File: 1498157616463.jpg (140KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498157616463.jpg
140KB, 1020x680px
>>134595781
Nope, but he's right.

The West is indisputably the best.
>>
File: 1500084367499.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500084367499.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>134596179
>>
File: 1498333873810.jpg (86KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498333873810.jpg
86KB, 600x900px
>>134595938
Ever notice when someone doesn't like Western Civilization they always have a foreign flag?
>>
>>134596295
It's 3 am here give me a break
>>
File: 1445376887725.gif (2MB, 308x214px) Image search: [Google]
1445376887725.gif
2MB, 308x214px
>>134596217
>So you're a faggot if you think sandniggers are backwards and barbaric?

No, you absolute retard

>>134596376
You have a foreign flag
>>
>>134577988

what

is that real
>>
File: join or die.jpg (203KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
join or die.jpg
203KB, 800x577px
>>134596518
nothing foreign about it
>>
File: Kaokoland_012.jpg (198KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
Kaokoland_012.jpg
198KB, 1000x645px
Thread's 50 posts till dead and I've said what I wanted to say. perhaps I'll make another one in the future. Hope you all take my advice seriously, good luck.
>>
File: f5a84e.jpg (89KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
f5a84e.jpg
89KB, 946x798px
>>134596641
Shut the fuck up foreigner
>>
>>134572195
But what classify's as natural? Are beehives natural? Are beaver dams natural? What about anthills? Or cobwebs? If these things classify as natural then why wouldn't computers and machinery? All living beings bend nature to their will, we just got really good at it.

I'm by no means against you, but claiming things like modern machinery and computers to be unnatural is stupid...
>>
File: libertree.jpg (211KB, 910x757px) Image search: [Google]
libertree.jpg
211KB, 910x757px
>>134596649
fuck off kike
>>
File: 1500171430139.jpg (63KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1500171430139.jpg
63KB, 1024x952px
>>134596757
You're all over the place Sven. You should go fuck yourself.
>>
>>134596649
Good thread, thanks for making it
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (225KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
225KB, 621x900px
>>134595544
*1776-1907
>>
File: 1468961450013.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468961450013.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>134597022
>Spot the JewSA flag
>50% chance you're speaking to a nigger

KEK
>>
>>134587375
May I ask where you came across the fact of those three broad categories in economics?
>>
>>134597141
This is the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever heard it, Mohammed.
>>
File: 1483610510571.png (135KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1483610510571.png
135KB, 393x325px
>>134596475
tfw im up 3 am to make sure the niggers dont kill me in my sleep
>>
>>134596779
The leaf gets it
>>
File: 1468487750697.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468487750697.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
>>134597344
>Finland about 95% finnish
>America 50% white and jewish

kek
>>
>>134597408
I would give you sound advice on a security system but you are a dirty commie.

>>134597141
Those predictions are always wrong, plus we're in the process of deporting 15 million Mexicans.

Not like your shitty little berg could compete with the combined productive capacity of more white people than any other country on the planet, though.
>>
File: 1469300708297.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1469300708297.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>134597547
>Europe
700 million white
>Cuckmerica
150 million jews and whites

KEK
>>
File: heidegger.gif (54KB, 178x254px) Image search: [Google]
heidegger.gif
54KB, 178x254px
>>134596223
>Better to salvage and re-assert what has gotten us this far (Western liberal values) than go back to a less successful ideology.
That's stupid. If we went back to the 1950s, it would play out exactly the same, like rewinding and watching the same videotape over again. We must go in a different direction.
>>
File: uhhh.jpg (338KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
338KB, 1024x1536px
>>134597505
That's okay. When this country collapses and Balkanization occurs hopefully we can scrape together a white ethnostate. This is unfortunately about the best we can hope for here. If your country is keeping the migrants out, good. Keep it up. You personally are a fucking dick though.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
I accept we'll always be under some form of Jewish control: mainly because White People as a group are of lower intelligence than them; just aren't that interested in anything beyond their own superficial comforts, (I singled out Alpha Males a couple of weeks ago as abject failures in defending society); and few seem able to resist a Pavlovian drool when someone waves a dollar bill under their nose.

Despite all the oddly Pro-Nationalism but Pro-Israel figures arising world-wide, the Goldman-Sachs ties, Trump at the Wall, a uniform bipartisan house vote to increase penalties for Anti-Semitism earlier this year, and Pence's constant cocksucking of Israel on Twitter, most people won't see this. Watch the Criminalisation of Speech about Boycotting Israel Bill. If that passes whilst everyone on the Alt-Right is distracting by Trump laying the shittalk down to some random CNN reporter (like they really matter) then you'll know who is really in control of Making America Great Again.

Interestingly, I always wondered why red pill guys like Roosh were largely-left alone under Obama, then, suddenly, Roosh was attacked on organised fronts over the back half of 2015 and beginning of 2016, and, with his surviving that, more sly, subversive attacks happening over 2016. I was mentioning how deliberate the attack was to my sister a while back and she said "Did he, by any chance, start asking the Jewish Question?"

I said, "You know, I think he did."

http://www.returnofkings.com/62716/the-damaging-effects-of-jewish-intellectualism-and-activism-on-western-culture

Many times I've pondered the functional use of being intelligent enough to possess uncomfortable knowledge, without power or persuasive ability to transmit that knowledge to others. I suspect wisdom is learning to persist, flourish and be as free as the constantly-shifting circumstances of your society allow you to be.

The battle is not for the world, but your own soul. Persist.
>>
>>134597408
I'm so sorry that you live on the nigger continent.
Don't you have nukes? Can't you use them to clean up the place`?
>>
File: meow kitty.jpg (86KB, 650x851px) Image search: [Google]
meow kitty.jpg
86KB, 650x851px
>>134597690
that's 197 million as of 2012 according to US Census.

All of Europe doesn't have one flag, they are far more jewed than America.
>>
File: 1437309552004.jpg (31KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437309552004.jpg
31KB, 375x360px
>>134597800
>Tells me to go fuck myself
>You're persönääly a dick thö :D

Shut the fuck up cuck
>>
>>134597547
>I would give you sound advice on a security system but you are a dirty commie.

what are you talking about first of all security systems dont mean shit here

second since when am i a dirty commie we fought them in angola for fuck sake
>>
>>134597941
>America has more jews than in Israel

KEK
>>
>>134565406
I want to return to feudal monarchism actually but whatever you say senpai.
>>
>>134591409
I live in mooresville, ive been looking around boone their are some really remote cheap areas in appalachia
>>
File: praying-pepe.jpg (136KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
praying-pepe.jpg
136KB, 792x594px
>>134591079
most of this board seems to react to the bible with "that's bullshit but I believe it"
>>
>>134598028
198.3 million in 2017.
>>
>>134597800
I hope your mother gets raped by Syrians
>>
>>134598279
are you trying to pwn yourself?
>>
File: 5.jpg (81KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
81KB, 600x392px
ITT: Yo guys im really a nazi but you guys should be black pill cuz we lost ww2
>>
File: WhiteAmerican.jpg (327KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAmerican.jpg
327KB, 1024x512px
>>134598260
That many jews? wow. Pic related is white in america
>>
>>134598423
No it's not.
>>
>>134598423
those are Jewish lies
>>
>>134598423
About 4,500,000 down from MUH 6,000,000 in 2000 and SHIET. Oh and 500,000 Lebanese that are considered white.
>>
File: 1392165406428.jpg (39KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392165406428.jpg
39KB, 960x720px
>>134565406
I disagree, OP. I think there is some inherent design flaw in humanity that causes us to repeat this cycle of boom and bust until collapse. We improve with every cycle, but because of our own mortality we will never overcome it without some kind of advanced technology that allows us to pass on our wisdom with greater fidelity.

The earliest cycles preserved their wisdom through culture. The next cycles codified culture into longer-lasting tradition. The intermediate cycles created increasingly-resilient records of their struggle via the written word. But the bottom has fallen out of our cycle; we create exceedingly pristine records of garbage.

What inevitably leads to the collapse is a collapse in the struggle itself at the hands of technology, and the ignorance of the wisdom this struggle brought us. Younger generations wither until they are born anew from the conflagration of the collapse, and the lessons learned there will wither in the next cycle.

The end of our lives as individuals is not the true curse of immortality; it is that we will be unable to circumvent the cycle of collapse for those that come after us.
>>
>>134598241
Thats how my perspective has started to change to lately. As much as i dont want to believe in anything the bible has to say, ive been finding myself reading it a lot more recently.
>>
>>134598580
How many dark white?
>>
>>134597847

Kapitulieren?

NEIN
>>
>>134598700
None that man is black. That was proven to be fake.
>>
>>134597775
>That's stupid. If we went back to the 1950s, it would play out exactly the same

I don't want to "go back", I want to salvage what's left and re-assert the fundamental truth of Western values: namely that the ideal is for everyone to be completely free and completely responsible for their own lives.

Almost every problem we face in the modern West is the result of the people believing that they can be 100% free and not 100% responsible for their fate. They see that they are "free", and they abuse this freedom, and then demand that someone else bails them out. Everything from the financial crisis to the moral crisis of the modern West reflects this fundamental misunderstanding of Western values.

We must re-assert that to be 100% free that you must be 100% responsible.
>>
File: gal-gadot-3840x2560-4k-7094.jpg (1MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
gal-gadot-3840x2560-4k-7094.jpg
1MB, 3840x2560px
Now that the fucktarded windbag has abandoned the thread, I'll drop the real blackpill on you faggots:
The Jews' dominance over the goyim is already secured and permanent. Nothing will ever change that. NOTHING. The ONLY way your descendants will have ANY hope for a dignified life is if you marry and impregnate a Jewess.
>>
>>134599239
I'm still here so fuck off kike.
>>
>>134599239

Jews are quickly disappearing. In two or three generations they won't even be distinct from regular white people anymore outside Israel.
>>
Flood incoming.

Sorry, /pol/, no room on the ark for memesters!

>DOOOOOOMED
>>
File: TRINITY.png (1KB, 222x25px) Image search: [Google]
TRINITY.png
1KB, 222x25px
>>134599633
self-checked; confirmed, &c.
>>
File: jooo.jpg (44KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
jooo.jpg
44KB, 400x477px
>>134599499
They will continue to exist as a cohesive power structure and identity, even if every last one of them is bleached to the point of having 99.9% Western European DNA.
If that happens, they will finally be the white ethnostate you furiously masturbate over, but your descendants will be on the wrong side of it because you made the wrong choice today.
>>
File: nsokakmrn69z.jpg (1MB, 3834x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nsokakmrn69z.jpg
1MB, 3834x2160px
>>134565406
What you're describing is basically the result of the monetary system, we need sound money again otherwise the gubberment will never stop growing.

There's a lot of steps in-between but for brevity's sake, whoever reads this and doesn't fully understand what I mean - check out Keynesian vs Austrian economics and decide for yourself.

Money is why we work, and we'll all accept it in exchange for sex (price pending) - if some independent agency is creating dollars that you'd suck BBC for then that's what controls us. They print our submission at zero cost.
>>
There will always be hope. At any point in time in any society, if people suddenly became Hitlerists everything would be ok. The only two problems are
1) the white race will go extinct in the next 50 in current trends
2) billions will be sent to hell
>>
>>134565406
Who says a civil war won't happen? Talking out of your ass
>>
File: kfwnwb10.jpg (216KB, 743x719px) Image search: [Google]
kfwnwb10.jpg
216KB, 743x719px
>>134565498
Space isn't real, we live on a flat plane with more continents beyond Antarctica and in the north pole region.

Sauce; no flights over either region, Columbus struggled to get funding for his venture to gringo landia because the gubberment didn't want him diluting their power by discovering new lands
>>
>>134569518
Yeah because nobody will make cities ever again. you are really fucking stupid
>>
NEW THREAD?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
NEW THREAD
>>134601498
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.