[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the Britcunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

https://www.thelocal.de/20170721/brit-seeks-asylum-in-germany-claiming-life-in-danger-in-uk
>>
File: what am i reading.jpg (21KB, 466x311px) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading.jpg
21KB, 466x311px
>>134564824
>victims of multiculti hellhole flee to multiculti hellhole
>>
>>134565006
After disembarking from his plane from Britain, the man told border police that he wanted to become a German. He explained that his life was in danger in the UK.

The reason he believed he faced persecution had nothing to do with political changes involved in Britain’s decision to leave the EU, but rather because he faced jail back home.

Police officers at the airport got in touch with their colleagues in London, who informed them that the man had been arrested over an internet post criticizing Islam in June and had been released on bail shortly after.

The officers gave the man the address of the Office for Migration and Refugees in Munich and sent him on his way.
>>
>>134564824
Archived http://archive.is/iwPnu
>>
>>134564824
>>134565137
....he's a fucking paki, isn't he?
>>
>>134565137
But why Germany and not somewhere like Poland?
>>
>>134565203
Too late Norwaybot! TOO FUCKING LATE.
>>
>>134565545
Poland is probably too backwards and intolerant for him
>>
>>134565545
Because gibs
>>
File: th (5).jpg (20KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
20KB, 225x300px
One more mouth for you to feed...
>>
>>134565545
German is hard, but the Polish language is honestly impossible
>>
Kek, pure propaganda.
Reminds me of all the shit people laugh at North Korea for reporting on.
>>
>>134565137
>arrested over an internet post
Wew, Western civilization is going down the shitter fast these days.
>>
>>134564824
>get persecuted for opinions in one country
>go to another country that persecutes for the same opinion
Why
>>
>>134565006
To be fair, southern germany is still pretty nice, especially in the small towns, 90% white and fairly well off. As someone who's sick of this fucking island, i'd move if I could
>>
>>134564824
>nice airport

all the things we have to say goodbye to ;_;
>>
>>134565137
>the man had been arrested over an internet post criticizing Islam in June and had been released on bail shortly after.

Are you europoors even allowed to be on this site? Or is it mostly social media?
>>
>>134566420
it's a good move on his part, if he's in between two different systems it's harder to jail
>>
>>134565137
>arrested over an internet post criticizing Islam
Shit, that's a capital offence in the United Caliphate. So are the Brits going to have him drawn and quartered, beheaded, or use the ol' firing line for this thought criminal?
>>
>>134564824

It's a "tanned brit" isn't it
>>
>>134565545
Poland is so poor and backwards that a nigger wouldn't live there for free even if you paid him.
>>
>>134566886
of course. the germans would never have let him in otherwise.
>>
>>134565499

did you miss this part?

>Police officers at the airport got in touch with their colleagues in London, who informed them that the man had been arrested over an internet post criticizing Islam in June and had been released on bail shortly after.
>>
>>134567004
they would live there if you provided gibs
>>
>>134565137
Watch them reject his application.
We never grant asylum to people who actually do face political oppression, only to shitskins who don't tell us where they came from or why they are even here.
>>
>>134566614
Mostly social media.

Our politicians are tech illiterates, they don't even really know anything but google, facebook, twitter and so on.

On top of that, it is way easier to prosecute people stupid enough to post that stuff with their full name on social media websites, they have no shortage of people to go after. Would make no sense for them to go for the more complicated process that requires them to obtain the IP addresses, figure out who it belongs to and so on.
Especially with the new flags, where they won't even be able to tell if you fall into their sphere of authority if you just turn the geoflag off.
>>
>>134566430
Same for Northern and Eastern Germany. Basically just avoid the West or the big cities and you are fine.
>>
>>134566022
Wait there's more to polish than just repeatedly shouting KURWA?
>>
>>134565137
strange as hell considering posting against islam is hate speech in germany and also illegal.
>>
>>134567208
wew. the krauts are guaranteed to extradite.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.