[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (13KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 242x208px
I am in love with this brown haired white girl who is amazing. She is athletic, listens to old rock/jazz, made well for herself, and I think she is giving me hints to ask her out.
Thing is /pol/ I am part spic and I feel as if this is a crime against my beliefs. Should I die alone and not repopulate? Mind you I am the most red pilled person in my entire town. She wants to learn about politics too and I can easily red pill her. What do /pol/? Do I take her for myself and save her from her nigger friend?
>>
>>134561859
Learn biochem and we'll fix your genetics later senpai
>>
>>134561859
Protip: you can control who your "in love" with.
>>
>>134561859
>part spic
M8 are you a shitskin or does your senpai speak Spanish, there's a difference.
>>
>>134561859
Do you have a job that does not involve being an illegal immagrant?
>>
>>134561859
>I am part spic
any woman who would be interested in you is trash, so do whatever the fuck you want.
>she will never be redpilled dating a spic
>You will never be redpilled.
>>
>>134562099
>Talks about being redpilled
>Has to bin butter knifes

Lol bomgs you will never be redpilled.
>>
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206KB, 600x600px
>>134562095
I am not illegal I am American born and proud of it. Sadly my family is blue pilled as fuck and it angers me on the inside waiting for the day I can pill them. And my job is currently musical theatre until I get my masters to preform in symphony bands. Other than that I plan on retiring and becoming a football coach with a family.
>>
the only problem is that you're a /pol/ack and therefore autistic by definition and you'll die alone anyway, other than that go for it bro
>>
>>134562288
You should be fine. Try to avoid having mutant babies.
>>
>>134562209
Wow, you sure showed me, Paco. That sure is worse than having brown lips and shitty genes.
>>
File: 1493341904720.png (270KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1493341904720.png
270KB, 516x440px
>>134561859
As a 3/4 European ancestry American I give you 3/4 of a white blessing my son.

TradCats must reproduce and prosper.
>>
>>134563197
fuck off britbong the superior country is talking
>>
>>134563197
I have blond hair and blue eyes. Nice try Muhammad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.