[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much trouble is Trump in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1499460390872.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499460390872.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
He said he's going to use presidential pardons. Can someone tell me what's happening?
>>
Hes going to pardon himself for not committing any crimes. Yknow, one of those innocent people pardons that are used on people not convicted of a crime.

And as we all know, being pardoned is actually an admission of innocence. If you get pardoned its like god revealing the absolute truth that you were innocent.

WTF I LOVE PRESIDENTS WHO ARE CROOKS NOW?
>>
>>134559218
FPBP
>>
>>134558871
Every President uses pardons. At least Trump won't be releasing 1,000 drug dealing niggers back onto the streets like Obama.
>>
>>134559218
just give me the basic gestalt on what's happening right now. I thought president's couldn't pardon themselves?
>>
>>134559490
The state of you cucks
>>
>>134559493
DW Pence will pardon him after he gets impeached.
>>
>>134559493
They can. They cannot pardon their own impeachment, however, should it progress to the Senate and end in a conviction. That is the only exception to Presidential Pardons.
>>
File: 1500035870219.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500035870219.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
Is the Trumptrain stopping this early?
I say goddamn.
>>
File: 61604833.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
61604833.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>134559578
>>134559578
>The state of you cucks
>>
>>134559586
>>134559633
Give me the rundown on the story, I stopped paying attention to politics for a while, can someone just give me a rundown. Is Trump going to get impeached?
>>
>>134558871
>He said he's going to use presidential pardons.

He didn't. This was yet another line literally pulled out of a kike's ass to create more #FakeNews.

Fuck off back to Plebbit till we get the ovens warmed up. Soon.
>>
>>134558871
first thing i did when i came to was to ask for a pardon. hes just trying to stay cool with his homies.
>>
>>134558871
he didn't he just posted a tweet mentioning the power of pardons fucktard cuck
>>
>>134560053
no its just hysteria from the enemy media/opposition.

Trump isn't going anywhere. If they try they will regret it.
>>
>>134558871
He literally never said hes going to use pardons.

Anonymous source told the media that he asked a question about pardon powers to the OLC. Media shilled this story like no tomorrow.
>>
File: 10982.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
>>134559493
>“My opinion is that in theory that he could,” Morison said. “But then he would be potentially subject to impeachment for doing that.” Morison’s rationale is simple: “There are no constraints defined in the Constitution itself that says he can’t do that.”

>Impeachment itself is specifically carved out of the presidential pardon power within the Constitution, so if Trump were impeached, he’d have no counter to that action.

If he pardons himself he will be impeached, if not by republicans now then democrats in 2018. And if the republicans dont do it now, they lose a lot of the higher-income support, effectively killing the party. They will be forced to impeach Trump or lose everything.

Fucking 4d chess XD
>>
>>134558871
Libtards believing their own media again. 92% chance Hillary will get elected and only journalists can legally view wikileaks.
>>
>>134560053

no, it's anonymous sources nonsense. no one is getting pardoned, no one is getting impeached.
>>
>>134561320

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is dumb and the white house was literally colluding with Muslims and Jews. Jews and Muzzies can only be defeated by destroying them from the top down.

On top of this blatant conspiracy theory, now Fake News is literally destroying the website 4chan and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Crooked Hillary.
>>
File: ohimlaffin.jpg (10KB, 225x229px) Image search: [Google]
ohimlaffin.jpg
10KB, 225x229px
>>134562058
>President Trump on Saturday asserted the “complete power to pardon” relatives, aides and possibly even himself in response to investigations into Russia’s meddling in last year’s election, as he came to the defense of Attorney General Jeff Sessions just days after expressing regret about appointing him.

>Mr. Trump suggested in a series of early morning messages on Twitter that he had no need to use the pardon power at this point but left the option open.

>“While all agree the U.S. President has the complete power to pardon, why think of that when only crime so far is LEAKS against us,” he wrote on Twitter. “FAKE NEWS.”

http://archive.is/kqaG0
>>
I remember on the old Titor/Trump/Tesla thread..... Trump said he wouldmn't finish out his term, he was just here to avert a possible future with HRC as President. He is setting a path, and then will somehow vacate the office.
>>
>>134558871
No he didn't. He never said that. That's more CNN fake news. He literally never said that.
>>
>>134559493
DRUMPF IS FINISHED!
NO MORE SCOOPS!
IN PEACH!
(ad infinitum for 7 1/2 more years)
>>
>>134559490
YEAH!

And practically every president talks about pardoning themselves! Like, there's Trump and... uh... There's Trump, maybe Nixon? No, no it's just Trump.

BUT THE POINT STILL STANDS.
>>
>>134559493
>I thought president's couldn't pardon themselves?
>>134559633

They cannot pardon themselves, it came up during Nixon's pending impeachment. The legal reasoning is that fundamentally "No one can stand judge over themselves".
>>
>>134560053
Beware paid shills trying to make you bury your head in the sand.

We literally have Trump coming out and saying that the President has limitless ability to pardon.
>>
>>134563185
>>134563368
>>134563750
just give me a basic run down of the timeline
>>
File: Pardon Me, Mi'Lady.jpg (121KB, 1332x561px) Image search: [Google]
Pardon Me, Mi'Lady.jpg
121KB, 1332x561px
>>134562755
>>134562058
>>
Who knew 4chan would become a bastion of sycophants and yesmen
>>
>>134558871
To pardon himself, truly the move of a genius. Can't believe Nixon never thought of this during Watergate.
>>
Listen here you fucking libKEKS! You guys need to stop talking shot ob MY president. He is fucking GREAT! He did NOT commit any crimes!! He is pardoning himself to SHOW YOU!! That he is INNOCENT!!!

He is NOT a criminal he is NOT an idiot he does NOT wear adult diapers he does NOT poop his pants while watching the news!!!! FUCKING KEKS GET OUT!!!!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.