[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

obama's birth certificate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: obama.webm (243KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
obama.webm
243KB, 720x404px
why was it faked?
>>
>>134558225
because he wasn't born in America, that one sheriff or whatever admitted it, they just wanted to cover it up as "hurr durr trump lies xd"

It doesn't matter anyway, no matter how much evidence you present to liberals they're just going to deny it.
>>
>>134558225
Because Barry is a fraud
>>
File: bongo_birth_cert.jpg (147KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bongo_birth_cert.jpg
147KB, 744x1024px
>>134558225
>pic more related than you now
>>
>>134558970
know*
my bad.
>>
>>134558503
>>134558712
>>134558970
his maternal lineage has CIA ties, his mother and grandfather both. personally i think the "not born here" thing is a red herring.
>>
>>134558225
I think it was to hide the identity of his real father, Frank Marshal Davis who was a card carrying communist, bi-sexual deviant who has long ties to Valerie Jarret"s family.
>>
>>134558225
There was one really titillating theory I read a while back that IMO seems more or less pausible.

Basically the theory claims that Barrack's father was not some Kenyan guy, but he was this different black guy who was a radical leftist and eventually a domestic terrorist. There's no way I can really do it justice just from the top of my head, but it gets DEEP into shit believe me. There are a lot of connections between Obama, leftist activists, high ranking members of academia, and the leader ship at Obama's alma mater. Go look it up, it's worth it just for rabbit hole it takes you down
>>
RIP loretta fuddy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE
>>
>>134559282
his kenyan dad has potential cia ties too
>>
essential watching on the topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
>>
>>134558225
What repercussions can he face for forging his certificate?
>>
>>134561529
inexplicably, no one at the federal level gives a fuck. so, zero repercussions.
>>
>>134561529
Well, we wouldn't let him be president that's for sure!
>>
Don't see how it could have been faked without CIA buy in. Forging documents and determining forgeries is literally their job. So the question you have to ask yourself is why did the CIA support this?
>>
>>134558225
Because he didn't have it. His stepfather had lost the original during monsoon season in Indonesia, and when he went back to the office or records in Hawaii they had tossed it out years ago.
So nobody had an original copy, but it was still perfectly legitimate.
>>
>>134562307
i don't understand. can you elaborate? you're agreeing that the long-form cert is a forgery?
>>
just to fuck with us
he probably really was born in hawaii

it's a conspiracy they created just to call out obama critics as conspiracy theorists

weird seemingly pointless but important little psy ops are everywhere, social engineering is going on all over the place
>>
>>134564147
so why wouldn't trump get to the bottom of it now?
and what's your take on >>134559412
>>
>>134564147

I believe it was faked for damage limitation the drastic measure was taken due to Obamas popularity dwindling.

Plus it's the government they can do what the fuck they want.
>>
>>134559220
>Davis
This!
>>
>>134564227
i dunno, the situation is a bit too complex for me to even speculate. too much is unknown. trump is playing 4d chess and i'm not going to pretend i know the rules to that game. he's likely got more important shit to handle
>>
>>134558970
What year/month did Kenya become a Republic?
>>
malik has tweeted out his brother's alleged kenyan cert but still denies the FMD thing
>>
Up
>>
>>134558503
>that one sheriff or whatever admitted it,
How would a sherrif know?
>>
Up
>>
>>134565826
he did a full investigation using the resources of a major police department and professionals in the field of forged documents. presented every bit of evidence that it was conclusively fake. it's undeniable.

and yet the mainstream media denies it, so it's not real, and it never happened. it's that easy
>>
>>134559282

Obamas fathers name was Marshall Davis. He is the radical leftist you speak of. If you look up about him it even says obama used to visit him often as a child.
>>
>>134565826
>>134566701
He's talking now about the Sheriff Joe Arpaio press conference linked above. Watch it. They engaged two different, independent forensic investigators.
>>
>>134564673
May 1967
>>
>>134566807
yes i think i saw it on infowars. which is where i heard that the frogs are turning gay which i've since discovered is true. we're living in the timeline where everything alex jones says turns out to be true (except y2k), it's wild
>>
Up
>>
Again
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.