[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQ requirement (126+) to have children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: our future.jpg (16KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
our future.jpg
16KB, 183x275px
So much money is wasted on idiots incapable of civilization look at skid row they are sucking up all our money through welfare if people were smarter they could skip years of college by testing in and completing more APs in high school everything would be more efficient less deadweight in society and more people who understand science would greatly benefit our future if we can boost our intelligence we would all understand that limited resources on earth means limited population, and there would be no idiots in africa having 60 children to suck up 60 times the welfare money, it would all greatly benefit human chances of survival, yep that's right unless we understand science like exponential growth from having more than 2 children we may very well destroy our planet early before we have no choice but to leave to outer planets when our sun goes into the red giant phase
>>
how do i start a petition guys will pol support it?
>>
>>134558073
your ilk always imagines (if at all) this bureau administering the tests as some nonpartisan, independent, totally fair and incorruptible institution instead of the festering boil of SJWism it would become in no time. you'd come to rue proposing this when they turn supporting Trump into a sign that you are deficient in the IQ department.

the only way to prevent the enemy from hijacking such institutions is not to create them in the first place.
>>
File: sickening.jpg (732KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
sickening.jpg
732KB, 2048x1366px
>>134559334
but its a great idea even necessary for human survival its not racist so what would SJWs say we need more idiots skid row is our future people
>>
>>134558073
>IQ requirement (126+) to have children
we used to have something similar to that before we gave dummies subsidies, lol.
>>
File: you support this.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you support this.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
you are putting an awful high percentage of autist in those that are allowed children, expect a lot of fucked up kids
>>
it would just be asians and whites roaming the earth 2 generations later
>>
>>134560239
Eugenics will make anime real.
>>
>>134560189
>>134560239
we could stop autists from having children
also their are smart indians and turks although they are much less common than in asian or white population
>>
>>134558073
Wasn't the point of that movie that smart people didn't have kids because they were : Expensive as hell, they were focused on their careers and etc.?
>>
>>134558073
Coming from the perspective od some one with a IQ of 128, I agree with you but it should not be done through the IQ system we need something a little more accurate to measure intelligence beacause in my opinion the IQ system is good but not good enough

Also since iq declines with age how should we account for that
>>
>>134559734
>its not racist

actually it is racist because niggers are dumb and you're low-IQ-shaming them, you low-IQ-phobic bigot. the world needs dumb people to do physical labor that we haven't built robots for yet, and to entertain us by competing in sports arenas.
>>
>>134560519
we could use ivf and sperm donation from geniuses to let dumb people have smart children
>>
>>134560660
there are smart niggers they are just the top.00000001 percent the einstein of niggers is just a STEM nigger
>>
>>134560189
Autist here. I'd be fine with this. I unironically seek out spergy women to date, anyway. Can't wait for those flappy babies.

>>134560415
The problem is that we have no way to weed out the nonverbal, shit-smearing 4-year-old 24-year-olds from the functional spergs.
>>
>>134558073
Or you could have mandatory attendance of gifted schools and education when early test scores are indicative of such talents.
>>
>>134558073
I'm 132. Would this mean women would actually seek me out to breed?
>>
i really want to get this started what do you think the average tard (humanities major) reaction will be to this proposition
we could use IVF and sperm donor programs to increase the ability of people to have children if they are dumb
>>
>>134558073
wanna know how i know your iq is 126?
>>
>>134561244
you could still have children just not your own biological child
>>
>>134560921
What about a doctors note of functional autism?
>>
>>134561383
I mean in-vitro, though. I'm genuinely worried that if they find a genetic cause for autism, we'll be like downies. The cure will be abortion. And I doubt we'll have a way to weed out the functional ones from the shit-smearers by then. It'll just be, "AUTISMO, ABORT, ABORT."

And I unironically think society at large will suffer if that happens. Believe me, you need the dude who dreams about math and doesn't leave his PC.
>>
>>134561074
Assuming that intelligence is not linked to looks you should actually get less women looking at you beacause women on average have a lower iq
>>
>>134561352
i don't think you get what i was saying. also,
>tfw 124
>>
>>134559734
there is no purpose to human survival. i don't really give a fuck about what will happen in 200 let alone 200 billion years. i will live the short life we are given the way i see fit and if you try to come in between that, i will kill you.
>>
>>134558073
I had this thought once.
When my iq was only 126.
How exactly do you plan to enforce this in the third world?
How does this end in any other way but smart people being outnumbered even worse than before?
Real Solution: Those with an iq of 127+ must have as many children as possible. Glass the rest of the world. Gas the jews.
>>
>>134561609
I share your worries but that is not at all linked to what i meant i mean like your like above 16 and you take a visit to your doctor to get a certificate that you are a functional autist (the doctor would have to fill out a strict checklist ect ect visit multiple doctors ect ect to prevent corruption and paying off your doctor)
>>
>>134558073

Fix your pose. Try writing a single sentence and ending it with a period.
>>
>>134561754
what's wrong with you are you a misanthrope
>>
>>134558073
Problem is you've got to be an idiot to want to have children.
>>
>>134561959
You dont need to enforce it on a world level just enforce it on a country level
>>
>>134562158
there are solutions to this we can have smart people donate eggs and sperm so that they don't have to have the children
>>
>>134562130
No, i can get laid and you can't.
>>
>>134562233
No, you've got to be an idiot to want to donate eggs and sperm as well.
>>
>>134562192
Even worse, how low is your IQ? 125?
Then you have even less first worlders and more third worlders.
>>
no you've got to be a genius and a philanthropist
>>
>>134560239
Utopia
>>
>>134562015
Sounds like you were misdiagnosed.
>>
>>134558073

Every thread that talks about minimum IQ set the lowest requirements quite differently

>You should only reproduce if your IQ is 120
>No, it should be 130
>What about 115?

I think it's fair to say you scored 126 on your online mensa test didn't you, OP?

I truly hope you'll find a better way to justify your life in the future, one that doesn't involve putting down people you consider to be below you, in this case people with lower IQ than 126
>>
>>134561754
You will always be empty inside, you could have everything in the world and you would still have nothing at all. Go wack yourself out on heroin, faggot.
>>
>>134562604
im autistic under my petition i wouldn't be allowed to have biological children
>>
>>134558073
IQ isn't everything. A lot of liberals have high IQs. 'lberal' is synonymous with bias, cognitive error and brain malfunction. Please take that into consideration.
>>
>>134562827
liberals understand the errors of the past holocaust and want to avoid them so they pretend race isn't real i think there is a better solution
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbitofrontal_cortex#Function

Food for thought
>>
>>134561074
pff 183 masterace reporting
>>
>>134558073
Most women don't have an IQ of 126+. The requirements need to be lower for women, but kept the same for men.
>>
>>134563116
Why don't you just slap some shitters in CSGO or Dota? (rhetorical btw)
>>
stupid people give birth to smart people and vice versa
>>
>>134563298
sometimes but this is a far better idea
>>
>>134560593
Perhaps government subsidies could be earned through a series of puzzles. I would be more interested to see if higher IQ people would be forced to reproduce.
>>
>>134558073
(((IQ Tests)))
>Nah
>>
>>134558073
Fascism. Sounds like a great idea until someone else gets in power and institutes a different arbitrary metric to reproduce like skin color or specific genes that you don't have, you dumb nigger
>>
>>134558073
I can tell by your run-on sentence you wouldn't qualify to have children under that system. And thank God for that.
>>
so how do i get this started would pol support me in this petition
>>
why iq? it should be a moral test. oh because then whites would be the first ones to be wiped out. degenerate scum
>>
>>134562502
Hapas in space is the only way forward my friend.
>>
>>134559734
We just need to export all non whites. If you're mixed, you're non white. Don't blame us, blame your parents.
>>
we just keep measuring iq 126 every generation and over time humans would be extremely smart and efficient and we would have tons of money for the space program we spend far more on welfare than nasa
>>
>>134565547
but there are also some colored people far more intelligent and productive than whites i have a professor from cal tech who is turkish and know a brilliant engineer with many patents who is algerian and my doctor is indian
>>
>>134558073
Only vitality, strength, and family ambition is the requirement for a people to be fruitful.

Your pathetic obsession with IQ and eugenics reeks of necroticism, and is part of the core why whites are dying out...
>ugh, kids are loud, stupid and unruly, who wants them?
>I can't afford my second car payment on top of my third big screen tv, latest video game consoles and WOW subscription... Kids? lol, too expensive
>I can't have 5 kids cause I can't afford to send all them to a brainwashing facility where they'l learn to hate their own culture, race and people.... Oh and turn into pansexual freaks
>>
>>134561959
Ok, but what if you pass and your gf/wife doesn't ?
>>
>>134566117
just get an ivf from a genius its worth the money it will pay of later when they get into harvard
>>
>>134565251
>Hapa
>Forward

About equal to niggers
>>
>>134561754
>i'm so fucking edgy
Kill yourself.
>>
>>134558073
It would be great but wouldn't work in my commie country. If you are poor, the more children you have more money you receive from the gov and they want to keep it like that because those "color kids" grow up uneducated and keep supporting this crap. Despite I'm a 134 IQ white guy I'm just an autistic shit who wouldn't have more children than those poor morons.
>>
>>134566489
>he says while using a Nazi flag
>>
>>134562283
you must be a blast at parties
>>
Genius sperm banks/donor networks are a much better idea.
2-3 generations of genius sperm therapy can even turn a black african into a math genius.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.