[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Justice Warriors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sw.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Naive ppl w/ big hearts and bad ideas or malicious and aggressive narcissistic ppl without a healthy outlet for their anger?
I'm really struggling to figure this out.
Discuss.
>>
>>134556788

THe latter
>>
File: irredeemablyretarded.png (39KB, 815x337px) Image search: [Google]
irredeemablyretarded.png
39KB, 815x337px
>>134556788
>t. Millennial Australian woman
>>
These people have always been called useful idiots and that is what they should be called in the future as well.
>>
Some are just weak and impressionable with no idea what they're getting themselves into. Some are deeply horrible with sincerely vile intentions.
>>
>>134556788
Highly opinionated Histrionics or useful idiots.
>>
>>134556969
I get confused with their rhetoric. They want globalism, but get mad when people appropriate cultures.
They say they are libertarian and want the freedom to choose, but we need quotas
>>
>Naive ppl w/ big BRAINS and bad ideas
FTFY
Sadly, the naive set of SJWs are mostly brilliant losers. They wandered into a linguistic thicket, thought they'd found something genius, redefined swathes of it, and nearly managed to geekify social justice into something tolerable.
>aggressive narcissistic people without a healthy outlet for their anger
That's when the people who actually run the show realized their linguistic thicket was wandering out from under them. Faced with a "use it or lose it" scenario across the whole of social justice, they began a great mobilization to police the brains of all these nerds and use them by proxy to police the brains of the world beyond them by whatever tenuous ties the brilliant losers managed to drag in with them.
>>
>>134556969
I missed this gem
>opposed to democracy and free elections
Hahaha, that's the pot calling the kettle black
>>
>it's a /pol/ looks into a mirror thread
>>
Professional victims using their and others perceived "oppression" as leverage for sympathy and gibs.
>>
File: ecw-2118187.jpg (34KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ecw-2118187.jpg
34KB, 1024x768px
>>134556788
Don't you dare defile the ECW logo.
>>
>using the based logo of the infinitely uncucked ECW to make an SJW image
I am sick.
>>
>>134556788
Useful idiots to Bilderbergs.
>>
File: rhino.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
rhino.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>134557830
This is now an ECW thread.
>>
File: tumblr_mfd1d2s4831qzx70zo1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfd1d2s4831qzx70zo1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x280px
>>134558452
Greatest entrance in wrestling history.
>>
>>134557521
this. what's interesting is both tendencies play out in a lot of the younger ones, especially ones currently in college
>>
>>134559308
Who else was this good at shitting on the crowd?

https://youtu.be/UkrjcWMbrno

Also, agreed.
>>
>>134556969
This scares the shit out of me.
All I can see is a South Park episode w/ the superimposition: THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE
Makes it seem like war is inevitable.
>>
>>134556788
fuck off shill and get a job

this is ovious bait
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.