[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWBD?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 54

File: gandhara.jpg (48KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
gandhara.jpg
48KB, 375x500px
The Buddha was an Aryan, and Buddhism is the only true religion for Whites in the West.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You will not be able to do so.
>>
Sorry, statues depicting Buddha before Alexander the great reached West India looked decidedly less European. They only look European after contact with Europeans.
>>
>>134539887
Slide on down into the gutter, you turdlr pleb.

S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>134540604
It's in the oldest sutras that The Buddha is an Aryan.

Jesus is a nigger.

I am missing your point.
>>
>>134539887
Buddhism is the most redpilled faith/philosophy.
>>
>>134539887
It's considered an organized religion but isn't really a religion in the traditional sense. The point of the practice is to see the truth in everything and to question everything even it's own teachings. You learn to take emotions and pre conceived notions. It's pretty awesome but difficult to practice.
>>
>>134539887
Buddha was described as
>pink fingered
>tall
>blue eyed
>white skin

He was literally white aryan
>>
>>134542046
>Buddhism is the most redpilled faith/philosophy.
But why didn't it ever caught on in the west as such?
>>
>>134539887
No. The Buddha statue was made in Gandhāra (Afghanistan).

Making Buddha statue was not allowed when Buddha died.
However after the 500 years of the death, Gandhāra people began to make it.
>>
>>134539887

>The Buddha was an Aryan

'Aryan' simply means 'noble' in Sanskrit and is a self-designation that was used by Indo-Iranian people.

""Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] or Arya is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7] It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial." (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan)

>Buddhism is the only true religion for Whites in the West.

Buddhism is more of a way of life than a religion.
>>
>>134542046
No it isn't. Ever wonder why India has a practically non-existent Buddhist population even when that is the historical home of it?

They got wiped out by the muslims whereas the vedic/hindus remained. They were too weak to fight back due to pacifism. Being redpilled is not being a loser.
>>
>>134543822

Buddhism is not inherently pacifistic. Indeed, there are various martial traditions associated with Buddhism. The reason why Buddhism failed in India is because the Brahmins absorbed Buddhism into Hinduism by declaring that Gautama Buddha was actually an avatar of Vishnu.
>>
>>134543810
>has never lived in a buddhist country
>muh (((philosophy)))
>shill
>>
>>134543513
Because its not a cult-centric language.
>>
>>134544131
religion*
>>
>>134544076

I've visited Thailand, which is a Buddhist country. Listen asshole, I like Buddhism, but it's not a 'religion' in the traditional sense of that word. Accept it.
>>
>>134539887
WE wUZ BuDa n SHiT
>>
>>134544053
I know, but the major reason is still the mudslime invaders. An Indian monk actually went to China and started the entire Shaolin gig much before Buddhism declined in India.

Captcha: Hall Indian. This shit is self-aware... right?
>>
>>134539887
>worshiping a dead poo
no thanks
>>
>>134544530

>An Indian monk actually went to China and started the entire Shaolin gig much before Buddhism declined in India.

You mean Bodhidharma?

>Captcha: Hall Indian. This shit is self-aware... right?

kek
>>
File: masterrace.png (163KB, 1400x1630px) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.png
163KB, 1400x1630px
>>134541971
Everyone is Aryan
>Nigger tier pop culture
Please stop, I want to have respect for your culture
>>
>>134539887
Buddhist here for 22 years. Aryan six foot male, pure blue eyes.
>>
>>134544236
>i took an undergrad course that promised me that buddhism was a philosophy and not a religion
>they build monasteries to philosophies
>also statues to gods of philosophies
>and lots of hells of philosophies
>because philosophy
>t. liberal arts bachelor
>>
>>134544236
Thai's are Hinyanists. They don't view Gautama as anything other than a man. Shingon and Vajrayana don't even pay much time to the historic Buddha. Mahayana is definitely a religion.
>>
>>134544807
Bodhidharma 'the blue eyed demon from the West'.
>>
>>134543513
Because it was really far away in a place that Westerners seldom visited until after Christianity was already well established in Europe.
>>
>>134543810
> Bhuddism is more of a way of life
> Speaks of gods and spirits, 7000 of them celebrating the Bhudda in particular in a forest at some point
> Has a monastic tradition since its foundation
> Has an answer to mortality relying on faith
>has rites, saints and martyrs

The eternal western Hippie strikes again.
>>
>>134544865

You DO realise that Buddhists don't worship gods nor do they worship Gautama Buddha himself, don't you? Buddhism isn't about worship, it's about immersion in meditative states of consciousness. Ergo, it's not a religion. And that's a good thing, you imbecile.
>>
>>134539887
I'd be cool with Buddhism if it supported self defense. The whole let your enemy kill you thing doesn't fit with me.
>>
>>134544807
Yeap, that's the guy.

>>134545118
Don't take the blue eyes or 32 signs of a great man seriously. One of them is "one can touch his knees with his palms WITHOUT bending" and another is about having yellow/golden skin.

The blue eyes stuff is similar to the Hindu gods being palish blue due to them being enlightened.
>>
>>134545352
Are you retarded?
Religion does not implie worship of greater spirits per se, but the belief in them is a basic tenet of bhuddism as the bhudda conversed with gods himself. This belief and the fact that a greater order to existence is implied that sets out ethics, rites and behaviour that are said to be the best for you suffices entirely to qualifie as a religion.
Also the existance of the soul, that there is something that remains of you after decomposting and furthermore claims to know what happens to the remain is a religious conviction.
>>
>>134539887
He was born in terai part of Nepal.So i'll let you know how he was
>>
>>134545255

I'm not a hippie. In fact, I despise the hippie ideology for its hedonistic values. Also, see: >>134545352
>>
File: AhuraMazda.jpg (86KB, 895x794px) Image search: [Google]
AhuraMazda.jpg
86KB, 895x794px
>>134539887
Zoroastrianism is the only true religion for Indo-Europeans.
>>
>>134545352
How many days smoking (((weeeeed))) on Pattaya does one have to spend in order to be given proxy to speak for what Buddhism is and isn't?
>>
>>134543810
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
>>
>>134546257
>state-park blot LARPer tier
>>
File: nords are niggers.jpg (49KB, 713x528px) Image search: [Google]
nords are niggers.jpg
49KB, 713x528px
>>134544810
Everyone who's ever claimed that the Romans were anything but Meds needs to an hero. That meme needs to die. It's so embarrassing.
>>
Aryan =/= White

Aryan is a ethnic/linguistic term that popped around in the Iranian language families a few thousand years ago. It never meant white, it meant the culture, peoples, and languages of of the Indo-Aryan.
>>
Aryan Look up Aryan at Dictionary.com
c. 1600, as a term in classical history, from Latin Arianus, Ariana, from Greek Aria, Areia, names applied in classical times to the eastern part of ancient Persia and to its inhabitants. Ancient Persians used the name in reference to themselves (Old Persian ariya-), hence Iran. Ultimately from Sanskrit arya- "compatriot;" in later language "noble, of good family."

Also the name Sanskrit-speaking invaders of India gave themselves in the ancient texts. Thus it was the word early 19c. European philologists (Friedrich Schlegel, 1819, who linked it with German Ehre "honor") applied to the ancient people we now call Indo-Europeans, suspecting that this is what they called themselves. This use is attested in English from 1851. In German from 1845 it was specifically contrasted to Semitic (Lassen).
>>
>>134546708
This. The word "Arya" (no N) means noble in Sanskrit.

The master-race is literally and unironically rich people and the upper class of society.
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (84KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
84KB, 508x720px
Christianity is the white man's religion. Buddha calls for letting go of politics and all personal belongings. Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.
>>
File: aishwaryarai.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aishwaryarai.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
>>134545118

There are naturally blue-eyed people in India (and the cultural region known as 'Greater India). Pic related. Also, India IS the West in relation to China. Hence, the Chinese story 'Journey To The West' involves the main characters travelling to India, since India is 'the west' in relation to China.

>>134545663

Don't take the blue eyes or 32 signs of a great man seriously. One of them is "one can touch his knees with his palms WITHOUT bending" and another is about having yellow/golden skin. The blue eyes stuff is similar to the Hindu gods being palish blue due to them being enlightened.

I completely agree with you. Also, Hindu gods like Rama and Krishna are often portrayed with blue skin because their blue skin is supposed to represent impenetrable depth (i.e. depth that is infinite).
>>
>>134539887
You "alt right" memers spam the word "Aryan" way too much. Stop being retarded please, you immature neo nazi larping /b/ tards.
>>
>>134546318

I'm not speaking for what Buddhism is and isn't. I'm outright telling you what Buddhism is and isn't, you obtuse, trend-seeking, new-age Westerner.
>>
>>134547558
> Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.
Literally what
>>
I would say trip on but I know that retard is a Hindu
>>
>>134546708
>>134547283

I completely agree with both of you. There are only three races - caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid. Almost everyone in the Indian sub-continent in ancient times was caucasoid (and still is). Ancient Indo-Iranians had no concept of 'race' like modern Westerners do. The word 'Aryan' was ALWAYS a religious, cultural, linguistic and ethnic seld-designation.
>>
>>134548031

* self-designation
>>
>>134547558

>Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.

No it doesn't. Stop making shit up.
>>
File: based ashin.jpg (40KB, 540x203px) Image search: [Google]
based ashin.jpg
40KB, 540x203px
>>134545357
>Buddhists cant defend themselves
>>
>>134547791
I've lived in four Buddhist countries for a total of five years, but I'm certain your week getting the clap from Thai ladyboys makes you an expert on these sorts of things. I capitulate to y'fedora, captain kangaroo.
>>
>>134539887
WE
>>
>>134547283

Yes, 'arya' means 'noble' in Sanskrit and other Indo-Aryan languages, but it doesn't mean 'noble' as in 'aristocratic'. It means 'noble' as in 'having unwavering moral principles'. Reading the ancient Vedic literature makes this abundantly clear.
>>
>>134548031
>There are only three races - caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid.
wrong.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html
>>
>>134543296
WE
>>
>>134549165
Those are not mutually exclusive. Higher society is built on elevated moral principles... or at least ideas of it.
>>
>>134539887
It's the most escapist religion ever created. Nah, everything is an illusion dude. Go to live in a cave.

nignog tier
>>
>>134549011
>>134549555
WUZ
>>
>>134549389
>blogspot
>>
>>134549591

I completely agree with you. In any ideal society, the most powerful and most prosperous people should also be the most righteous people.
>>
>>134549655
PHILOSOPHERS N SHIET
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>134540604
Buddha was a prince.
We know what palace he was born in.
His life was well documented.
>>
>>134539887
aryan doesn't mean what hitler thought it did, and posting a greco-buddhist statue doesn't prove shit about poo-in-the-luddha
>>
>>134550307
his "well documented life" is a collection of ancient legends that MIGHT have a basis in a historical figure. even older, less reliably documented, and less certain to exist than jesus. to be clear I think both were historical men that legends were later built around.
>>
>>134545357
You're confusing Buddhism with hinduism/ghandi.
Buddhist have recently massacred Muslims.
>>
File: IMAG6014b.jpg (389KB, 775x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG6014b.jpg
389KB, 775x995px
>>134540604

before Alexander, the only carved depictions were footprints. I do not believe that statue is Gautama, though I have not Googed it. After Alexander, the depictions appeared like the Greek god Apollo, then got less and less representational as Alexander's influence waned
>>
File: gandhiguns.png (162KB, 394x358px) Image search: [Google]
gandhiguns.png
162KB, 394x358px
>>134550656

Hinduism is also not inherently pacifistic. Even Gandhi wasn't completely pacifistic. Pic related.
>>
>>134545357
pretty sure the dalai lama has said it's cool to shoot an attacker in the leg, you're thinking of "turn the other cheek" jesus
>>134550656
>Buddhist have recently massacred Muslims.
all religions have members that engage in acts of violence, doesn't mean it's written into the scriptures (as with Islam).
>>
>>134550936
plus the bhagavad gita is about a dude going to war against his kin while god drives his chariot.
>>
truth is that thousands of years ago the indo-aryian people lived in a great city, and it was destroyed by the atlanti, who had nukes. There is an "epic" telling of this.

The refugees retreated northwest to make several great civilisations, the indians, the mon, the greeks, the celts are all decendants of the original city, troy was where the greeks and the celts fought the fallen atlanti civilisation again and lost again due to tricks.

all the celts, gaul, picts and greeks have a very similar toe shape and are all decendants of the refugees of the second great city: troy.

Guess who the descendants of the atlantians were.
>>
>>134551053

Not only that, but Krishna literally encourages one of his friends in the Kurukshetra War to deceive one of his enemies into thinking his son died (which would stop him from fighting due to grief) when it was actually an elephant of the same name that died.
>>
File: survivors ^^.jpg (224KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
survivors ^^.jpg
224KB, 670x447px
>>134547558
YES
>>
>>134547558
>Christianity is the white man's religion
founded by an olive-skinned mediterranean jew and his 12 swarthy friends.
>buddha calls for letting go of politics
"render unto caesar that which is caesar's" -jesus
>and all personal belongings
>If you want to be perfect, go, sell your belongings and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.
-jesus
does it really though?
>>
>>134539887
Hinduism is the last uncucked Monotheism. No its NOT PAGAN anyone with an IQ of a 100 or more knows that Hinduism has many Gods as they're simply different expressions of the one God.

I want to learn more about Shoalin Buddhism and Sikhism, Hinduism but my nearest Hindu temple is a gross converted brown bricked building filled with Dalits.
>>
>>134553975
>hinduism
>monotheism
no. just because some believe that all are manifestations of a single universal godhead at the ultimate level doesn't negate the fact that they have many, many gods in their pantheon. also hindusim is more of an umbrella term for many related religions that a single religion unto itself.
>>
Hinduism is also Aryan and predates Buddhism.

Hinduism is compatable with the ancient Greek/Roman religion.
>>
>>134553975
>No its NOT PAGAN

"Pagan" just means "not Jewish".
>>
>>134553975
>they're simply different expressions of the one God.
Dude, this is baby-tier advaita retardation that you're spewing and doesn't represent Hinduism.

Even within Vedantic philosophy what you said isn't universally true, so just stop spreading lies and kys.
>>
>>134557570
This anon gets it.
>>
>>134545357
From what I'm told, there are like, two sects of Buddhism that's fine with getting AKs and killing Crusaders or Jihadists that invade their land, and the other prefers hand to hand combat or just achieve peace through diplomacy. (Conservative v. Liberal Buddhism)

t. Buddhist
>>
File: Maitreya sculpture.jpg (144KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
Maitreya sculpture.jpg
144KB, 695x900px
Buddhism Jesus coming through.
>>
again, our daily dose of inanity on Buddhism courtesy of /pol/

>Try this instead:

https://www.counter-currents.com/2013/06/spiritual-virility-in-buddhism/
>>
File: wie.jpg (1MB, 1410x2250px) Image search: [Google]
wie.jpg
1MB, 1410x2250px
You are right but more because the West needs a religion and there is no going back to Christianity at this point.
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237KB, 600x750px
>>134554185

Hindus consider Brahman to be the fundamental reality/supreme being and everything else, including the gods in their pantheon, to be merely expressions of Brahman. This belief is most prevalent in Advaita Vedanta (the philosophy of non-dualism), which I adhere to.

>>134556298

>Hinduism is compatable with the ancient Greek/Roman religion.

No it isn't. The similarities to European pagan beliefs (especially from Greece and Rome) come from the Indo-Aryan people of Northern India. The Dravidian people of Southern India contributed elements to Hinduism that are quite distinct from European paganism. In any case, there are many similarities between our languages and our ancient, pre-Abrahamic religions. For example, Indra is the Indian god of thunder. Zeus is the Greek equivalent of Indra and Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Indra. Furthermore, Indra, Zeus and Jupiter are each the king of their own pantheon of gods, they are each known for being womanisers and they each use a lightning bolt as a weapon. Interestingly though, in the Vedic literature of Ancient India, 'Indra' is not a single being but is instead the title given to the king of the gods and, as such, there have been many Indras in the past and there will be many Indras in the future. The current Indra is Purandara. Fascinating stuff. Not only that, but both Hindu mythology and Norse mythology believe in a 'world tree' and both Hindu mythology and Norse mythology believe in a giant serpent being slayed by their respective gods of thunder. Indra (Hindu) slayed Vritra while Thor (Norse) slayed Jormungand. Also, Kamadeva is the Indian god of romantic love and shoots arrows at people to make them fall in love, just like the Roman Cupid and the Greek Eros.
>>
>>134539887
>lets all go to hell because christianity is a jew religion
Daily reminder that non Christianity are as inherently anti-Western as the Islamist who want to burn it down.
>>
>>134551116
W-who anon???
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>134541971
Aryan is a word that means noble, and has little to do with skin color. being noble is a choice, and the standards of being noble are characteristics given by God, not man.

>It's in the oldest sutras that The Buddha is an Aryan.
WE
WUIZ
KANGZ
thats the caliber of your argument

>Jesus is a nigger
name one person who is willing to die for you and your transgressions against the universal law of Karma out of the spirit of Love and Compassion

buddha like Jesus Christ are beings that exist outside the dimensionality of time-space, not only that Jesus Christ makes quite a few appearences in the oldest Vedic scriptures, and there are prophecies foretelling of his coming
>>
File: we.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
we.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
WE
>>
>>134560062
>Advaita Vedanta
Then you're worse than a christian and need to go on the day of the rope.
>>
>>134560378
You like dvaita Vedanta senpai?
>>
>>134560338
>Aryan is a word that means noble, and has little to do with skin color. being noble is a choice
This is a stupid, late 20th century meme that has to die.

Aryan is a word that has cognates in many languages and comes from the Indo-Aryan word for "kin" or "kinship". Hence, why to be a Zoroastrian you had to be BORN an Aryan. Likewise in India, Varna (caste system) literally means "colour".
>>
>>134560378

>Then you're worse than a christian and need to go on the day of the rope.

I am not going at all, you dualist faggot.
>>
>>134560529
I don't think any Vedantic interpretation is completely correct desu.
>>
Christianity was de-Jewed when it was Romanized - hence, the Middle Ages.

Buddhism is an Aryan religion originally but the Mongol/Tibetan assimilation basically preserved it from destruction and they did a very good job.
>>
>>134560584

>This is a stupid, late 20th century meme that has to die.

No it's not.

>Aryan is a word that has cognates in many languages

Tell us the cognates then. We're waiting.
>>
Also, read this https://www.wisdominexile.info/read/
>>
>>134560617
What spirituality do you enjoy famalamadingdong?
>>
>>134560915
>Inb4 Zoroastrian
>>
File: lazy fucking retard.png (35KB, 1631x250px) Image search: [Google]
lazy fucking retard.png
35KB, 1631x250px
>>134560753
>>
>>134560753

>Tell us the cognates then. We're waiting.

I mean the non-Indo-Iranian cognates.
>>
>>134560994

>postulated
>>
>>134539887
>spoiled little rich boi runs off and leaves his wife and newborn to go hang out with dudes
>white
>>
File: 1490744193280.jpg (49KB, 793x494px) Image search: [Google]
1490744193280.jpg
49KB, 793x494px
>>134545352
>Buddhism isn't about worship, it's about immersion in meditative states of consciousness
>>
>>134560967
But Zoroastrianism is based
>>
File: arian.jpg (243KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
arian.jpg
243KB, 800x595px
>>134560584
>This is a stupid, late 20th century meme that has to die.
the oldest and first appearance of the word Aryan comes from the 4 vedas. Aryan as a term in Europe was re-established in Europe by Arian-Christianity,

>Likewise in India, Varna (caste system) literally means "colour".

there is also no caste system in the 4 Vedas. and the system was implemented much later than the Vedas were developed, this is why you have hindu stories of people on the bottom caste being closer to Brahman and his representations, and being elevated higher in the next life than people in the higher class who often have their positions lowered in the next life.

>Hence, why to be a Zoroastrian you had to be BORN an Aryan
>born again christianity
there's a reason why you are told to be born again, and your second birth is that of the spirit, and not the flesh

>Aryan is a word that has cognates in many languages and comes from the Indo-Aryan word for "kin" or "kinship".

this argument is like pointing out that Gay means homosexual when the point I'm making is that it originally means happy.
>>
File: aryan.png (49KB, 1420x310px) Image search: [Google]
aryan.png
49KB, 1420x310px
>>134560994
i dont generally like using wikipedia as a source, but here you go, you're really, really wrong.
>>
>>134561342
Not that I care about this retarded thread, but saying that the word Aryan was established somehow by arius in Christianity is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever seen
>>
>>134561342

>there is also no caste system in the 4 Vedas. and the system was implemented much later than the Vedas were developed, this is why you have hindu stories of people on the bottom caste being closer to Brahman and his representations, and being elevated higher in the next life than people in the higher class who often have their positions lowered in the next life.

In the Bhagavad Gita, God (in the form of Krishna) says that a person's position in the caste system is determined by that person's INNATE QUALITIES, NOT BY BIRTH. The caste system was NOT originally hereditary, but instead based on which guna (i.e. mode) is predominant in a person's nature. In fact, in the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna himself says: “According to the three gunas and the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. And, although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable.”

>the oldest and first appearance of the word Aryan comes from the 4 vedas. Aryan as a term in Europe was re-established in Europe by Arian-Christianity,

I completely agree with you.
>>
File: Rig Veda.png (24KB, 1689x205px) Image search: [Google]
Rig Veda.png
24KB, 1689x205px
>>134561342
>there is also no caste system in the 4 Vedas
Yes, if you ignore them, you're correct.

>stories of people on the bottom caste being closer to Brahman
Kek. made me nearly spit our my coffee. This is what slaves tell themselves to boost their self esteem.

And Zoroastrians literally have to be born Aryans, as in Persian by birth. You clearly know nothing.
>>
>>134551116
/x/ pls leave
>>
>>134539887
Nietzsche agrees. Buddha was cool.
>>
>>134561493
At least you can google, but that doesn't make you less wrong.

Aryan means "noble" in the context of the poonigger variant of the Indo-Aryan tradition. In other languages, however, it tends to be more related to kinship, hence the hypothesis that it comes from the word "haer" or "to bring together".
>>
>>134539887
Yes buddha was of noble birth what about it
>>
File: 500.png (302KB, 758x366px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
302KB, 758x366px
>>134561658
> re-established

there's a reason why I did not say established, but re-established. i believe there's a big hole in the term not existing in europe between the 4 vedas and the 5th century, where the Gothic (who were baptized germanics) set up Arian Christian empires that was ransacked by muslims
>>
>>134561804

>And Zoroastrians literally have to be born Aryans, as in Persian by birth.

Not all Iranians are Persians, you imbecile. Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism#Modern

"Some traditionalists recognize the children of mixed marriages as Zoroastrians."

Not all Zoroastrians agree that a Zoroastrian must be ethnically Iranian.
>>
>>134561991
It means of noble birth in the language or Iran too
>>
>>134561740
Races have innate qualities. A noble family typically produces noble children.

Mind you, not even the Vedas should be taken as Gospel, because even they are removed from whatever original Aryan faith was in in place by many thousands of years. This applies to the Bhagavad Gita even more so.
>>
>>134561991

>In other languages, however, it tends to be more related to kinship, hence the hypothesis that it comes from the word "haer" or "to bring together".

'Aryan' is related to kinship in both the Indo-Aryan languages and the Iranian languages, but also has the meaning of noble in the Indo-Aryan languages.

>hence the hypothesis that it comes from the word "haer" or "to bring together".

A hypothesis is not a fact.
>>
>>134562326

The caste system is about occupations like priest and warrior, not race you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>134562326
The Vedas are 10,000 years old unless you mean hypeboers this is as Aryan as it gets
>>
>>134562444

Trips of truth!
>>
>>134562444
You are absolutely right but the same fagging is not appreciated
>>
>>134562447

The Vedas are actually over a billion years old. The Puranas describe human lineages that extend over a billion years into the past.
>>
>>134562360
I agree, but some people pretend as though there's no connection to kinship at all.

>>134562444
It was clearly racial. This isn't even up for argument. How many white-looking Shudras do you know? What about white-looking Brahmins?
>>
File: DH.png (45KB, 1736x354px) Image search: [Google]
DH.png
45KB, 1736x354px
>>134561804
>Yes, if you ignore them, you're correct.

way to cherry pick wikipedia and ignore the fact that vedic culture does not reflect a caste system. and it was developed postveda

>Kek. made me nearly spit our my coffee. This is what slaves tell themselves to boost their self esteem.

sinners and whores are closer to God than priests and pious men.

>And Zoroastrians literally have to be born Aryans, as in Persian by birth. You clearly know nothing.

>when someone else jumps in to point out how wrong you are >>134562208

feels good man

>>134561740
to be fair, there are several thousand years between the 4 Vedas and the Bhagavad Gita.

>>134561991
>Aryan means "noble" in the context of the poonigger variant of the Indo-Aryan tradition.

man, this is all kinds of an intelligent rebuttal. Aryan means noble in the context of the ORIGINAL AND OLDEST APPEARANCE OF THE WORD

> In other languages, however, it tends to be more related to kinship, hence the hypothesis that it comes from the word "haer" or "to bring together".

>something something, Gay means homosexual, and I don't care if it meant happy 50 years ago
your post
>>
>>134562551
Well yes but they were 'written' around 10k years with historical proof the puranas are too big a pill for /pol to swallow
>>
>>134540604
Fpbp
>>
>>134562447
>The Vedas are 10,000 years old

no they aren't, Rig veda is dated to 1100-1700 BC
>>
>>134547558

What?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>talking about race and shit in a thread about buddhism
Haven't this rice nigger with a silly hair from centuries ago told you to give those ideas up?
>>
>>134562693
What if I told you, you could change your Varna by your knowledge of the Vedas, mind you Varna not caste
>>
File: IMG_9800.jpg (154KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9800.jpg
154KB, 600x877px
>>134562719
>>
>>134562693
>sinners and whores are closer to God than priests and pious men.
Lmao, thank god I didn't have coffee this time.

>ORIGINAL AND OLDEST APPEARANCE OF THE WORD
The oldest written recording of the word you mean. To get the original meaning, however, you have to look at ALL the cognates and try to find commonalities. When you do that, you can't separate the word "Aryan" from kinship.
>>
>>134562794
The Mittani Indo-Aryan language is considered older than Vedic or Avestan because it has aika instead of eka. Vedic is supposed to to have merged ai to e and hence is considered younger. But if you take the word for seven in Mittani - satta, it is considered to be much later than Vedic. So some folks believe that this dating based on selectively chosen words cannot be trusted fully.

If you look at the Avestan and Vedic language you see that 'h' in one language has been renamed as 's' in another. There are people like Rajesh Kochchar and Romila Thapar who believe that the Vedic people migrated from the Haraxvati (Saraswati) region in Afghanistan and not the mythical Saraswati flowing underground through Rajasthan. It seems this replacing 's' with 'h' is prevalent in some parts of Rajasthan and Assam even today. One point of view is that it is not possible to find which one came first based on language traits.
The seventh mandala of the Rigveda records the vernal equinox in Mrigashira Constellation pointing to a date around 4000 BCE - a fact noted by Jacobi and Tilak.
Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.

The likely authors of the Vedas are the Harrapans.

Again several Shulba Sūtrās declare that a pole star is visible. Since a visible pole star occurs only at certain epochs, such a citation gives a normal range of dates for that event. The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.

That puts us at at least 6017 year ago.
>>
>>134562558

>It was clearly racial.

It is clearly not racial at all.

>This isn't even up for argument.

ANY TIME that this is said, it means that it IS up for argument. Don't stifle discussion, faggot. And yes, it IS up for argument.

>How many white-looking Shudras do you know?

Many.

>What about white-looking Brahmins?

Also many. The caste system in its entirety is practiced by both light-skinned Indians from Northern India AND dark-skinned Indians from Southern India, dumbass.
>>
>>134563057
The likely authors of the Vedas are the Haarpians.

Bhagwan Singh, an avid writer on the Indus Valley civilisation, sees the entire Harappan ecology in the Rig Veda. He chides those who have been "using both their brains and chair to save the Vedic Aryans from the Harappan authorship". Now we have a continuous history of the Indian continent from 7000 BC.

>Haarpian finds.

Take Mehrgarh in Balochistan as an example. This site is clearly 9,500 years old. New carbon-dating technology has suggested a 12,000-10,000 year timeline for Mehrgarh. Did Mehrgarh and Mohenjo Daro come after Rakhigarhi? Surely no one is going to buy such an assumption in a hurry.

Harappa itself is an early period find, that being 3,000 BCE or 5,000 years plus old. The other finds in Pakistan, and more recently in Afghanistan, point to a stable agro-based settlement people 4,500 BCE or 6,500 years ago.
Hence we arrive at the date of around 10,000 years.
>>
Once again, a link to this illuminating article on Buddhism and Caste by K. Elst, a scholar.
http://koenraadelst.blogspot.com/2012/05/buddha-and-caste.html
>>
File: fingering a mountain.jpg (137KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
fingering a mountain.jpg
137KB, 750x519px
>>134562719
so you may or may not be interested in knowing this, but I think I should tell you.

I studied quite a bit of shaivism, and got the idea that I wanted to wear a king cobra around my neck like shiva wears a cobra around his neck, I posted this idea in /pol/ and someone pointed me to this bible verse

mark 16:18
they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

I think we are both familiar with how shiva drank the halalal poison when devas and asuras handled a serpent to churn a mountain to make the nector of immortality.

there's also matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

where Shiva raises Ganesha from the dead the new testament is very indian in its symbolism, and it should be no foregin concept to you that the creator of the universe out of love is willing to die for his creation to free them from the law of karma.
>>
>>134563070
You're clearly delusional and have an agenda of muddying the truth with your love of pashu dalits.
>>
>>134563034

>The oldest written recording of the word you mean.

Yes, that's the most direct evidence we have.

>To get the original meaning

We already have the original meaning - 'noble'.
>>
>>134563206
Read into samudra manthan and the actual story of ganeshs revival might put things in perspective
>>
>>134563057
>The likely authors of the Vedas are the Harrapans.

ok I'm arguing with a hindu nationalist now..

>The astronomical dates put the dates before 4000BC.
>astronomical dates

kek
>>
>>134563344

The only one here who is muddying the truth is you. You are bastardising the truth because it hurts your fragile ego. Get over yourself. You're not important.
>>
>>134563365
How then did so many cultures decide to simultaneously link the word to "kin"?

>>134563508
>You're not important.
According to you, I am Brahman. For all I know, you don't exist and are just a manifestation of Maya.
>>
>>134562719

I completely agree with you. Also, please teach me how to awaken my siddhis.
>>
>>134546592
this, no roman looked like fucking sven
>>
>>134563426
>astronomical observations cannot be attributed to time
The migrants certainly influenced the religion but their is no denying the fact Vedas were 'written' before them
>>
>>Even if the Buddha was white why would it be the one true religion for whites??? For fuck sake LBJ was white and it is cancerous for whites to follow his espoused philosophies.
>>
>>134563649

If you're referring to cognates, that is because the Indo-Iranians linked the word to 'kin' whereas the Indo-Aryans also linked the word to the meaning 'noble'. I have already said this.

>According to you, I am Brahman.

I never said that.

>For all I know, you don't exist and are just a manifestation of Maya.

Nice solipsism you got there.
>>
ooga booga
>>
>>134563884
It's not ordinary solipsism. It's poonigger-approved Advaita.
>>
File: jb.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
jb.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>>134562872
I would tell you that you're preaching to the choir. I'm reasonably sure I've taken the Mystic pill though I am quite terrified to start the journey.

>>134563390
will do, likewise i personally recommend the Gnostic gospels

>>134563057
so here's a bible lesson. I believe the hindus state that the earth is about 155.5 trillion years old, and is created and destroyed in cycles.

Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 cover the previous cycle and its starting to be taught that it is 2 creation stories.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

there's a verse you need to take into context with this Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited

so in context with this verse about creation, and taking the original grammar in gen 1:2 it more accurately reads "And the earth HAD BECOME))) wihtout form and void, and darkness..." meaning when the heavens and earth were created in Genesis 1:1, there were inhabitants, kingdoms, people, villages, creatures of all source, and something happened (destruction) that ended the world so the supreme being could remake it

I do generally believe that this cycle of creation is about 6000 years old. and previously to 6000 years people had 10,000 year life spans, and further back they had 100,000 year life spans

>>134563034
>Lmao, thank god I didn't have coffee this time.
go back to plebbit

>>134563365
this guys got your number

>>134563649
>How then did so many cultures decide to simultaneously link the word to "kin"?
why did so many people decide to simultaneously link the word Gay to "homosexuality"?

>According to you, I am Brahman.

according to the scriptures everyone is Brahman through their Atman (soul)
>>
>>134564391
Read this might clear your doubts about yugs

https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
>>
>>134564275

As opposed to the non-Indian-approved Advaita? Like the Swedish Advaita? Or the Croatian Advaita? Dipshit.
>>
>>134563806
this pretty much

people in this board haven't even read a single book on buddhism (containing actual suttas from the main nikayas of the pali canon) and they suggest it as a religion to 'save the white man'

Buddhism won't save shit because it's essentially life-denying. Don't let any bhikkhu tell you otherwise.
>>
>>134564632
I meant that Dravidian influence has rotted any genuine spirituality, at least to a degree. Advaita is a manifestation of that rot.
>>
>>134564391

>according to the scriptures everyone is Brahman through their Atman (soul)

This. Brahman is like an ocean and Atman is like a wave on that ocean. The wave is inseparable from the ocean. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari
>>
>>134564889
Holographic does not mean that
>>
>>134564845
>Upanishads
>Dravidan
Yes anything for that Hwhite narrative
>>
>>134564845
Agreed
>>
File: IMG_9906.jpg (40KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9906.jpg
40KB, 630x405px
>>134565181
>>
File: walmart.png (3MB, 1895x853px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.png
3MB, 1895x853px
>>134565430
you act like america is any better, at least poo in loos don't shit their pants on a regular basis.
>>
>>134565037

One of the fundamental properties of a holographic image is that if you cut the holographic image into four pieces (for example), you don't get four parts of that holographic image, you get four smaller versions of that WHOLE holographic image. So, yes, 'holographic' means that. 'Holographic' means that every part of the whole contains the whole.
>>
>>134539887
I have a theory about these standing Buddha statues. They're always missing the arms and hands. Because they were probably making the cross finger gesture that you see Jesus depicted making while standing with a similar halo behind his head. Because they're both the same guy
>>
>>134564889
When Advaita infects an individual or even an entire culture, it acts as a terminal disease.

The final outcome can only be suicide.
>>
>>134565686

That is beyond disgusting.
>>
File: 1478476315618.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1478476315618.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>134539887

> tfw Buddhism got BTFO out by Neo-Confucianism
>>
>>134565980

>When Advaita infects an individual or even an entire culture, it acts as a terminal disease.

I feel the same way about dualism.

>The final outcome can only be suicide.

Wrong. I will never commit suicide. Ever.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (37KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
37KB, 253x200px
>>134541971
>It's in the oldest sutras that The Buddha is an Aryan.
Where the fuck does it say that in the pali canon?
>>
>>134560584
Definition2 for आर्य in Monier-Williams:
1. a respectable or honourable or faithful man, an inhabitant of आर्यावर्त (aaryaavarta = literally "abode of the noble or excellent ones"; the sacred land of the Aryans (N. of Northern and Central India, extending from the eastern to the western sea and bounded on the north and south by the हिमालय (Himaalaya) and विन्ध्य (Vindhya) mountains)
2. one who is faithful to the religion of his country
3. name of the race which immigrated from Central Asia into आर्यावर्त Aaryaavarta
4. in later times name of the first three castes
5. a man highly esteemed, a respectable, honourable man
6. a master, an owner
7. a friend
8. A Vaisya
9. Buddha
**10. with Buddhists, a man who has thought on the four chief truths of and lives accordingly, a Buddhist priest**
->This is why you always see "aarya" appended to names of Bodhisattvas etc., as in Aaryaavalokitesvara
11. Aryan, favourable to the Aryan people (Rig Veda)
12. behaving like an Aryan, worthy of one, honourable, respectable, noble
13. of a good family
14. excellent
15. wise
16. suitable
>>
>>134545357
This is wrong on so many levels. Sri Lanka is the birthplace of "Theravada Buddhism" which is a main branch of Buddhist philosophy and now the major religion in countries like Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Sri Lanka etc. and in ancient times the kings had to swore an oath to protect Buddhism and its people at all costs.

Even in recent times it went without saying the president of the country even had to do this. Thanks to muslims breeding like cockroaches people are waking up to the mudslime threat as evidenced by uprisings in Myanmar and Sri Lanka. I have seen even blue pilled normie tier college students saying pretty extreme stuff about them.
>>
File: IMG_9912.png (155KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9912.png
155KB, 680x390px
>>134565686
>>
>>134545855
>Also the existance of the soul, that there is something that remains of you after decomposting and furthermore claims to know what happens to the remain is a religious conviction.
buddhism posits the existence of 'conciousness' or 'mind' and rejects the existence of a soul
>>
File: IMG_9913.jpg (98KB, 485x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9913.jpg
98KB, 485x594px
>>134566435
>>
>>134547558
don't forget to turn the other cheek, goy
>>
File: confucion.jpg (91KB, 560x712px) Image search: [Google]
confucion.jpg
91KB, 560x712px
>>134566121
>>
>>134566389
meant "definitions" not "definition2"
>>
>>134566554

And give all of your possessions to the poor.
>>
>>134541971
aryan means noble in sanscrit you idiot
>>
>>134565968
>Mitra
>Maitreya
>Messia
>Are names of a deity that appears in the future to save all of our asses.
I agree with it.
Mitra is an old god and is impossible to be addapted to other religions.
>>
File: priorities.jpg (15KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
priorities.jpg
15KB, 240x180px
>>134566661
And that an old man in the sky magicked the universe into existence 7000 years ago
>>
>>134566435
there's a huge difference between shitting your pants and shitting in the street. the fact that this is lost on you is not surprising.

>>134566554
dont forget to have 0 understanding of how roman law works so you can ignore context. idiot.
>>
>>134543659
Gandhara Buddha is the most accurate depiction of the historic Siddhartha/Buddha

t. Bodhisattva
>>
>>134566984
You're right, one is trash in Walmart, one is a whole country.

>designated
>>
>>134566984
>ignore context.
like a majority of christians nowadays.
>>
>>134566984

>there's a huge difference between shitting your pants and shitting in the street. the fact that this is lost on you is not surprising.

This. And at least the street is an outdoors place (not indoors like a supermarket) and it's usually just cars and bikes on the street. And the people who shit on the streets are usually poor, homeless people from the lower castes who can't even afford a toilet. It's actually rather sad and makes me grateful that I have three toilets in my house.
>>
>>134567278
Pretty sure this one is the Buddhism version of Mitra called Maitreya.
>>
>>134567470
>Maitreya

Nigga' hasn't even reincarnated as such, yet.
>>
>>134539887
OFFICIAL BUDDHISM POWER RANKINGS 2017

1. Theravada
2. Vajinarna
9001. Mahayana
90000001. Zen """""Buddhism"""""
>>
File: 324234234.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
324234234.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>134539887
>literally the religion of gay boy rape for long time
>only true religion for whites in the west
>p-p-pro-tpp-tip u cant provmewong
>naziflag edgelord

you like all those naked shaved heads huh
>>
>>134556523
Good enough for me
>>
>>134568077

>Vajinarna

* Vajrayana
>>
>>134568191
I know what I said.
>>
>>134568316

I know that you know what you said.
>>
>>134568078
>religion of gay boy rape for long time
sounds like catholicism
>>
File: ok buddy.jpg (64KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
ok buddy.jpg
64KB, 500x526px
>>134567344
pretty much, most christians don't realize they're living on a stationary disc covered by a glass dome and not a spinning ball.

continue to never take the ultimate redpill

>>134567344
>there's a huge difference between shitting your pants and shitting in the street. the fact that this is lost on you is not surprising.

>>134567390
I think its slightly worse to shit in clean drinkable water than it is to shit outside considering how rural india is.
>>
>>134568077
>Hinayana
ftfy
>>
>>134568516

>I think its slightly worse to shit in clean drinkable water than it is to shit outside considering how rural india is.

I completely agree with you.

>pretty much, most christians don't realize they're living on a stationary disc covered by a glass dome and not a spinning ball.

You're a Flat Earther? I'm a Hollow Earther.
>>
>>134562470
You wish abbo nigger
>>
>>134564391

>o here's a bible lesson. I believe the hindus state that the earth is about 155.5 trillion years old, and is created and destroyed in cycles.

Hindus believe that Brahma (and thus our universe itself, which is his creation) is about 155 trillion years old and will exist for a total of 311 trillion years until it is dissolved so that a new universe can be reborn from it with a new Brahma to create diversities for that universe ('Brahma' is a title, even you could become a Brahma. Hell, even an ant could be reborn as a Brahma someday).
>>
File: sohard.jpg (303KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
sohard.jpg
303KB, 750x416px
>>134568723
so there are layers of existence underneath the earth, the debate vs flat and round earth is facetious. the real question of the matter is geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy, and after going through the bullshit I can tell you for a matter of fact that the earth is stationary, and the center of the universe. i reccomend looking into it the Geocentric earth model validates pretty much ALL theology and re-establishes the idea that the myths are metaphors for advanced principles of science
>>
File: jewnitedstates.jpg (27KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
jewnitedstates.jpg
27KB, 425x240px
>>134568775

Fuck off, those were trips of truth and we're 92% white, unlike you, Mr 60%-white Jewnited States of Americoons.
>>
File: Yamantaka.jpg (98KB, 650x831px) Image search: [Google]
Yamantaka.jpg
98KB, 650x831px
>>134545352
>Buddhists don't worship gods
Vajrayana schools rely heavily on worship of tantric deities, while Mahayana also focuses on the worship of Bodhisattvas.

And we're not even going to start the Syncretism that existed in Tibet with Bön and Buddhism merging into one and shamanistic deities and spirits making their way into Mongolian/Turkic Buddhism.
>>
>>134569232
From 2010. 20 fucking 10.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2010-11-17/australia-second-most-multicultural-country/2339884
>>
>>134569549
Archived
https://archive.is/SZRKO
>>
>>134569351
They view these deities as mentors.
The ones worshipping are normies, normally because it's addapted to folk beliefs.
>>
>>134569549

Second still isn't first. And we actually turn back shitskin boats. How's that wall coming along, by the way? Exactly.
>>
>>134566435
>using a 4chan photoshopped picture unironically

Lurk Moar
>>
>>134564391

>Genesis 1

It wasn't written in English. Unless you're an expert in Hebrew dont talk about something you dont understand
>>
>>134568516

Those scriptures prove it? LMAO
>>
File: ved.jpg (64KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ved.jpg
64KB, 600x426px
>>134571139
>>134570430
man you're dumb, like for real
>>
Well, he was an Indian, so therefore he was Aryan. That's the end of this discussion.
>>
>>134561991
>Aryan means "noble" in the context of the poonigger variant of the Indo-Aryan tradition.
It was used with the EXACT same definition by actual indo-Aryan people, so no, you actually are wrong. I would put my money on ethnically and linguistically Indo-Aryan people before a theory by some channer any day.
>>
>>134571375

The Puranas actually describe a Hollow Earth:

http://www.holloworbs.com/HE_Puranas_Article.htm

Mount Meru exists in another dimension and so do the devas. We can't perceive this other dimension with our ordinary eyesight, that's why Krishna told Arjuna that Arjuna could not see his universal form without 'divine sight' (he ends up giving Arjuna divine sight so he can see his universal form).
>>
>>134566948
>the bible doesn't even mention masturbation
wew
>>
File: 1470539790294.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470539790294.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
>>134572157

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.
>>
File: colour.png (3KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
3KB, 598x291px
>>134572334

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (158KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
158KB, 1024x576px
Searching for God>Esoteric Kekism>Buddhism>Cuckstianity>Islam

You cant argue with this and be not retarded
>>
>>134562326
>Mind you, not even the Vedas should be taken as Gospel, because even they are removed from whatever original Aryan faith was in in place by many thousands of years.
What do you mean? Are you trying to say that their was an Aryan faith in India before 1700BC? The Vedas were written by literal Aryans starting from the period which they penetrated India.
>>
>>134572580

It's just more we-wuzzing of the non-nigger variety.
>>
File: yggdrasiltree2.jpg (250KB, 575x862px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasiltree2.jpg
250KB, 575x862px
>>134572157
the 4 vedas describe a time where there was 1 stationary sun over a disc shaped earth that illuminated the entire earth at one time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas
>>
File: brooksagnew.png (264KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
brooksagnew.png
264KB, 450x253px
>>134572948

You DO realise that Arctic Home In The Vedas is basically a Hollow Earth book, right?

Arctic home = North polar opening

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.
>>
>>134572948

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that the 'inner sun' of the Hollow Earth theory is stationary. So that explains that.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (43KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
43KB, 356x500px
>>134565430
>THE SHUDRAS KNOW
>SHIT IT DOWN
Ftfy senpai
>>
File: 147350789.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
147350789.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>134573786

>not caring about making his hair look neat
>embracing both his ancient way of life and modern technology
>smokes (probably ganja)
>is voluntarily poor
>doesn't care what society thinks about him, as he has left worldly ways behind

Fucking based.
>>
>>134572948
You must see Symbols of an Alien Sky by David Talbott he documents the Motionless Superior Sun
>>
>>134574485

I'm an advocate of the Electric Universe theory too.
>>
File: lolno.jpg (213KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
lolno.jpg
213KB, 1024x937px
>>134573382
do you realize that the 4 vedas describe the earth to be a stationary disc? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (18KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
18KB, 480x240px
>>134574288
>Chekkked
Meme it friendo

THE SHUDRAS KNOW

SHIT IT DOWN
>>
File: sevenstars.jpg (311KB, 1179x926px) Image search: [Google]
sevenstars.jpg
311KB, 1179x926px
>>134574485
take a look at the gospel of judas, there's a verse that states that 6 of the wandering stars are going to be destroyed, which leaves me wondering which of the 7 are going to be destroyed, and of Uranus and Neptune fall into the equation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Du2Y5xhtU
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>134575022
I lost a lot of respect for this guy after his hinduism video.

t. Gnostic Christian
>>
>>134575022
Buddhism accept gods as a form of life in a higher plane of reality though.
>>
>>134575573

It's like that in Buddhism's mother religion Hinduism too. In Hinduism, you can be reborn as one of the gods. That's why the gods aren't considered to be supreme, they're just the governors of the universe.
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.