[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 59

File: 4.jpg (3MB, 4355x2768px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3MB, 4355x2768px
Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?
>>
there is no political solution
>>
File: 1494251649638.jpg (98KB, 940x624px) Image search: [Google]
1494251649638.jpg
98KB, 940x624px
>>134537445
Read up on what happened to Yugoslavia.
>>
You don't my friend.
>>
>>134537445
>Overthrow the left wing and executing the traitor politicians.
>Exile the traitor SJW and left wing supporters to the third world.
>Slaughter the LGBT community in the streets until they are all dead.
>Eradicate Islam from Europe and make war against the Muslims until they flee.
>>
Destruction is not a negative force in the universe.The old and rusty must be torn down to make place for the new and vibrant.Without destruction,there would be no need for creation.The world would have no purpose,except to endure.Stagnant.Static.Forever.
>>
>>134537678
Any good articles?
>>
>>134537445
by allah western civilization is over kaffir
>>
when white people actually start feeling the affects of multiculturalism it will happen inevitably
>>
>>134537445
build a time machine
>>
File: 1482746597455.jpg (65KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482746597455.jpg
65KB, 590x350px
>>134537970
>>
>>134537445

"Blood and iron"
>>
>>134537445
The beaners, Africans, and Muslims will ALWAYS act like animals that over-populate then spread out to claim new lands to feed upon.

The solution is to go after the leftist enablers who are engineering the destruction of the west to socially, racially, politically, and economically homogenize the planet.

Don't take it out on the feral pavement apes doing the only things their brains will let them do.

Take it out on the white and Jewish liberals who engineered it all.
>>
>>134537905
You didn't mention the jews behind it all.
Instantly marks you for elimination.

SJW etc to the third world is an excellent idea.

Shortly afterwards, airdrop sterlising chemicals over all of africa, india and similar.
>>
>>134538200
>when white people actually start feeling the affects of multiculturalism it will happen inevitably

Yeah, no.

t.56%
>>
>>134537445
you can't, it's already dead.
>>
>>134537445
how do you want a bunch of neckbeards to safe an continent?
>>
>>134537445
"for every migrant that enters your nation, one person must voluntarily leave and move to the nation of the one being allowed in."

How many people would actually go? Could this work?
>>
File: 1485144175277.png (359KB, 457x675px) Image search: [Google]
1485144175277.png
359KB, 457x675px
>>134537445
there is only 1 solution, sadly it has been made illegal and stigmatised
>>
>>134537445
a purge of all marxists and postmodernists especialy propaganda.
deport all illigals and in prison or punish islamists with capital punishment.
the same should happen with all the traiturius politicians a day of the rope for them.

remove democracy and replace it with either
a constitutional monarchy
or a syndicalist republic.
>>
>>134538307
This.

Sumeria - 3,000 BC.
One greedy villager "lends" his neighbour 4 baskets of grain, with the expectation of receiving 5 baskets of grain back.

The equivalent of borrowing a lawnmower from your neighbour and having to give him a strimmer back with it.
For no reason.

Execute this thing, and suddenly mankind is travelling to the stars and colonising alpha centura by 1,200AD.
>>
>>134538307
>ywn go back and tell hitler how to win
>>
>>134537445
We can't. The only thing we can do is go into exile and become the Jews of Asia.
>>
>>134538590
You can already see the lines drawn in the sand in america and that's not even euro blood land. Some race shit is gonna go down there in the coming decades that is an inevitability
>>
File: helms09.jpg (370KB, 1906x798px) Image search: [Google]
helms09.jpg
370KB, 1906x798px
>>134537445
move to Switzerland build a wall and fortify from there we shall hold off the hordes but ultimately we've lost maybe 200 years from now the people will reject islam and it'll phase out like Christianity but european bloodlines will be diluted and weakened
>>
>>134537445
Realistically speaking, we can't.
>>
>>134538769
Have a referendum with small print.
Anyone who voted to let immigrants in is forcibly removed to the exact place the shitskin came from.
When their family members are screaming and crying while being dragged onto a cargo plane to Somalia, they might realise that their disgusting and utterly destructive world views are not compatible with civilisation.

Also, all third world immigrants are sterilised on entrance, and fitted with an explosive collar and tracking chip.
>>
>>134539084
we're full fortify your own country instead
>>
>>134538792
i do h8 to admit this but the further you get pushed the further extreme you have to go to counter it. soon and extreme hard right movement will be all that can save us. the most sustainable government would appear to be a democracy with infallible free speech laws protected by fascist organisations
>>
>>134539084
We just need to initiate the next ice age.
Anything darker than an albino will die out in a few years or even months.
If the average temperature drops by 10 degrees, it will be enough.
Then to speed things up, we start disabling power stations and substations in nigger areas.
In fact, why haven't people been doing this already.

Shred the power stations, wreck the gas lines - mid winter in Germany would be enough to kill a lot of them, at the very least drive them out.
Help the cold and the cold will help us.
Odin wants us to work with him.
>>
>>134537445
The communists realised fairly early on that the revolution wasn't going to rise naturally out of the working masses, what they needed was organisation and an intelligentsia.

We need the same, even more than they did, because the enlightenment project was already being defeated by German philosophy at the time -see critique of pure reason-.

We need the support of people of influence. They need to believe what we do, this can't be a poor man's, stupid man's movement. We need people in the academia and in positions of financial influence
>>
>>134539248
if i bring a token of gold from some dead jewish families would you let me in?
>>
>>134539384
If you see any in public while on patrol, push them down and steal their coat and burn it.
Or at least throw some vomit-inducing chemicals on the coat so they have to remove it.
>>
>>134539384
sun tzu would be proud of you anon
>>
>>134537445
Stop arguing about whether White Genocide is happening, and move on to solutions. Robot armies killing off shitskin resource suckers around the world would be a good start.
>>
>>134537445
Become pagan, remove shitskins, remove kikes both racial and spiritual (i.e. Christians).
>>
>>134539400
good question
that gold would probably spent on refugees because our goverment are cucks
so use it to buy your wall (in your country)
>>
>>134539284
indeed, there are no moderate solutions left. Conservatives won't stop mass immigration, they'll only slow it down giving us a year or 10 more time untill the foreign hordes take us over but they'll never be able to stop it. Same with libertarians, they'll give us a decent alternative in the short run but in the long run mass migration and birth rates will ensure our defeat yet again. The only real solutions left are all "radical"
>>
>>134537445
Seize the military, secure the police force.
Purge the government.
Then institute measures to protect the actual people.
>>
>>134539284
>fascism to protect absolute free speech
I have fashy tendencies myself, but how many layers of irony and autism are you on m8
>>
>>134537445
realistically, trying to save something is a sure sign that said thing is already going down the drain
>>
>>134539248
Outside the airport in Switzerland, the first contact I had was in a newsagents inside the same building.
I went to buy a mars bar simply to have change for the phone, with a 5 franc coin.
It was a negress serving me, she gave me 1 franc back.
I complained in basic german "it was 5 franc, give me my change" - it replied "it was 2 franc".
It must do the same thing constantly, thinking that people leaving the airport either won't notice she is short changing them, or lack the language to complain.
I had 5 minutes until my croas-country train, so really had no time to deal with the cunt.
But there you go, even in Switzerland, niggers and shitskins are ruining it.

Empty those out and let some humans in.
>>
>>134537445
>implying there's any hope beyond an apocalypse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>134537445
>invent FTL travel
>colonize new planet
>make sure to not leave the FTL technology behind
>>
File: egoist posadism.png (318KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
egoist posadism.png
318KB, 2048x1536px
>>134539384
>tfw white ethnonationalist millenarian anarcho-posadism was the correct ideology all along
>>
>>134539646
i've been centre left all my life but when our culture is falling apart and so many white knights are smiling as it burns so they can feel better about themselves by selling a thousand years of history away to sandniggers yeah more extreme movements are all that's left
>>
File: wh40k armor contempt.jpg (159KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wh40k armor contempt.jpg
159KB, 1900x1200px
>>134537445
With lots of ammunition and the will to use it.
>>
File: C-JTI5VV0AAY_BK.jpg (63KB, 464x371px) Image search: [Google]
C-JTI5VV0AAY_BK.jpg
63KB, 464x371px
We don't, It's been dead for a while now.
>>
File: zlqPorb.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zlqPorb.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>134537445
Restart
>>
>>134539500
It is how we must think and act.
Attacking them directly isn't viable, just like cockroaches or ants with a deep nest and reproduce too quickly.
Even foot fungus.

But make the site inhospitable for continued life or even just food or reproductivity, and you start winning from the outset.
Fungus can't live in a wildly varied alkalinity or acidity.
Ants need a food supply and can't continue if you disrupt their pheromone trails.
Cockroaches, more difficult - you put sticky traps on their trade routes - a war of attrition.

We must think of ways to make them living and breeding in Europe an impossibility, or so much of a hardship that Africa looks like the promised land.

The cold has kept them out since the dawn of time. The only thing allowing them to survive it now is central heating, modern clothes, and the vitamin D etc that is artificially added to foodstuffs.

Negros in the northern lands can't reproduce and become sterile without constant vitamin D supplementation. Make it happen.
They also develop rickets.
>>
>>134539675
well if the laws regarding your right to vote and right to speak your mind and right to hold others and government accountable are enshrined in law and made infallible so they cannot be changed at any point(by damn bastard hippies) only a fascist organisation has the authority to protect infallible law protecting our freedom and rights
>>
Only economic collapse (a real one where the state no longer pays) and/or ethnic conflict, all of which may or may not happen, can change the course of events.
>>
>>134537445
>Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?

HHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

I see what you did there. HAHAHA. You almost made it s-seem like civilisation is... worth...saving!!! hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH.

Fucking well meme'd.
>>
>>134540230
anon when i become prime minister i'm making you my secretary of defence
>>
File: 1488313170131.jpg (31KB, 336x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488313170131.jpg
31KB, 336x512px
By sorting your self out. Roughly speaking
>>
>Right now Conservatives are feeling a lot of stress, because they know the migrant hordes are bad, our national finances are in ruins, and an economic Apocalypse is on the way to touch off violence and anarchy. We know all of this could be attenuated somewhat if our societies would accept some hardship now, but the left seems hell bent on flooring the accelerator and taking off into the Apocalypse at full speed.

>When the Apocalypse hits and K-strategists find themselves living in the K-selected environment they are designed for, I suspect their stress levels will plummet and their health will improve, in ways they would never believe. Want to feel like Superman? Watch leftists running for their lives every night on the evening news, and everyone agree how stupid leftist ideals are.

>Liberals meanwhile will experience stress unlike anything caused by Milo or Vox Day today. At the very moment when their lives will be on the line as the savages go on the offensive in the cities, liberals will become chronically sick, and unable to face any of it.

>I don’t see that aiding r-strategist survivability.
>>
Pax Romana or nothing.
>>
>>134540230
Further to this.
The negro has biologically shorter lifespans, and faster reproductive rates when compared to humans.

This seems like a problem, but it means if you interrupt that reproduction, then population in the negro will fall far faster than in the human.
Think of a measure such as chemotherapy.
The cell regeneration is interrupted - the cancer is wiped out, the normal cells survive although with difficulty.

A short, sharp chemo is what is needed.
With repeats if necessary.
Nuclear winter wouldn't be such a bad thing if done right.
Have to go now, good luck and start thinking.
>>
>>134540471
You mean by cleaning your room
>>
>>134537445

God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>134540404
haha
I like you.
Have to go now though, may we find one another again when you are prime minister/Emperor of the British Empire.
>>
>>134537905

Eternal Anglo Churchill fat faggot doesn't name the jew.

You fuckin slime. Limey faggot. Hope Achmed rapes your mother, father and all of your siblings, you faggot.
>>
>>134537678
I know what happened but i fail to see the connection. Care to explain?
>>
>>134537445
Realistically speaking, we are likely to lose.
>>
File: 4k ancap.png (664KB, 989x888px) Image search: [Google]
4k ancap.png
664KB, 989x888px
>>134540269
You're describing the 1st amendment.
>inalienable rights that can't be taken away by any majority
Although, of course, in a (((democracy))) they will gradually be eroded as the 2nd amendment has been. The solution is a limited franchise constitutional republic, with even stronger constitutional safeguards on the rights to life, liberty and property and where democracy takes a much smaller role.
The problem in America is that it was never intended to be a mob-rule democracy. Government had a specific, limited function - the protection of inalienable rights - a democracy was merely a convenient tool for selecting the leaders of that government. 'A government of laws and not of men' - and those laws were meant to be fundamentally unchanging, and the particular men in charge almost irrelevant. Democracy was never intended to fundamentally alter the nature of government from a rights-protecting agent to a rights-violating agent (the welfare state, regulations, the draft, etc.) It was able to because the Founding Fathers, in their Enlightenment intellectual atmosphere, never suspected the rise of anti-freedom intellectual movements.
>>
>>134537678
please enlighten us you mongloid
>>
>>134537445
Fuck these beta-nihilists. We can be heavily outnumbered, but if we unite they can't stop us.
>keep red-piling friends, family, co-workers
>Buy guns, (if euro do it illegally) alt currencies
>hone marksmanship
>practice small unit tactics
>wait
>>
>>134540793

Don't adopt a defeatist mindset. The state of the world is a challenge we are able to tackle, instead of
>A HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PROBLEM WE CANT FIX ANYWAY FUCK IT IM OUT
>>
>>134540830
>wait

You burgers are really an interesting bunch. Wait for WHAT?

This is what "muh AR15" meme does to a burger goy. What the fuck will I do if I stockpile on weapons, please enlighten me oh burger? Say for example I stockpile 50 heavy guns with 5000 rounds of ammo.

Of course this is impossible but let's say I manage to do it without the Government knowing about it (LMFAO). What then? Buy a fuckin bunker? Start a militia oh that's a really ruby good ridge idea, wacko.

Say I get 100% mental and go postal on the day mudslimes come to my town. Shoot every round with 100% precision and.......then what?

Pls explain how do I deal going against the military? Oh sorry I didn't see, I practiced small unit tactics. HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. Any recommendations for MUSIC I should put into my montage? LMAO!

Fuck outta here.
>>
File: 1499529218879.jpg (4MB, 2500x3750px) Image search: [Google]
1499529218879.jpg
4MB, 2500x3750px
>>134537445
>Dont ever give up
>Become the change before telling others to do the same
>Strengthen bond with family and friends
>>
>>134540862
this.
>omg a challenge, it's hard, therefore I quit
These guys are pussies, especially when there is a clear path to victory.
>>
>>134541089
You buy guns (and tell everyone else who's trustworthy to do the same) so you can protect yourself when SHTF.

All I have is a Rem. 870, but that puts me miles above nearly every other person in the country.

If you live outside a city by the time people come to you and your community they're going to be weak and hungry.

if it's winter they wont even come for you at all because the first freezing rain will destroy them, while a European will just think "better put on another layer."
>>
>>134540780
>>134540813
We're gonna balkanize and genocide then muzzies. What else?
>>
>>134541089
>Wait for WHAT?
>reddit spacing
>leftist shill confirmed
Our numbers are still small, we have to grow. We will wait for the financial collapse. You're not savvy enough to see it obviously, but this will be a massive redpilling habbening.
>No way you can go up against the military GOY!
>Doesn't understand the military is full of ourguys
>Doesn't understand guerilla warfare
You have to go back
>>
File: 1498778689587.jpg (253KB, 900x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1498778689587.jpg
253KB, 900x1302px
>>134537445

We've seen time and time again that there is no political solution.

Our only hope is that there is some sort of event that will wake up the majority of the people who are silently tolerating everything right now.

I am really concerned about what to do.. If I try something, I can take out a few people tops, and then what? Nothing changes.

We need leadership and cohesion. A clear goal to solve - together!
>>
>>134537445
>we
>we're gonna save teh western civilization!111 praise kek!!
Fuck off, Reddit.
>>
>>134540761
Moron nigger
>>
>>134541800

You dumb faggot, the reddit meme is stale as fuck. I'm a leftist? Hahaha, no goy, I'm a red blooded right wing godfearin Man, and you, you are an american jewmerican goy, obedient to your kike masters (facts), Israel's vassal state.

If you think any group of citizens can effectively stand up to military, you are either dangerously retarded or trolling. Hope it's the ladder.
>>
All these Right wing groups need to UNITE! We cannot win the war against the left while we are infighting! There will be time to sort out the details once we have secured our future.
>>
>>134540489
This is exactly what I suspect will happen when gibmedats run out for the muds and they resort to their shitslime ways.
>>
>>134537445
By hanging every larping cunt with a fantasy flag. Good start. Deus Vult can stay
>>
File: zyqvlt1i3ysy.jpg (47KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
zyqvlt1i3ysy.jpg
47KB, 640x543px
>>134541962
>>
>>134542021

Kike limey detected, hope Achmed kills your mother today, but no worry, you can complain to the COUNSEL and they will take care of it aka throw you in jail for tweeting against mudslime overlords of Britannia.

Better pack your bags and go to arid desert promised land hahahahaha SNAGGLETOOTH FAGGOT.
>>
>>134542058
there is no infighting dipshit thats just shills trying to divide and conquer. But you knew that since you're here claiming we are divided, keep pushing your narratives gaslighter
>>
>>134537445
Learn Chinese and migrate

If Europe was white and under the spell of communism or some massive recession, we would still know that at some point all we be right again.

But, how do you fix generations of genetic pollution? We will be minorities in this century, simply because things will have become unfixable by the time normies wake up.

This history of the West will be written in Chinese; it's what you deserve after letting every foundation of your society fall to primitive behaviours.

At least Russia can have easy land to.take over in a hundred years
>>
>>134542047
>Croatian doesn't understand military or finance
>muh knawlege
>reddit spacing intensifies
You don't understand the implications of a financial collapse or how the military will be used in a breakdown in civility. What happened when US went into Iraq? Afg? Vietnam? You're a fucking moron.
KYS
>>
>>134542131
The gibs have already run out, that's why we're in so much debt.
>>
>>134542471
The police and military will largely go AWOL to protect their families and communities, probably taking their shit with them.
>>
>>134539077

Checked
>>
>>134542551
No. They run out when people can't afford to eat and when you have hyper inflation
>>
>>134542184
Wow you insane bastard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>134542551
It's going to get much worse, this is just the beginning. When our currency crumbles we will have hyper-inflation and will be in depression.
>>
>>134542471

Wishful thinking reaching galactic levels. Comparing Vietnam chin chong war to current year. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Your fucking police counsel on a horse your KILL YOU if they told him to do it, over a "I don't like these migrants tbqh" tweet.

Hahahahahahahha "we will guerilla our way to victory lads!" LMAO

The delusion is strong, stronger than my reddit spacing huehuehue
>>
>>134537445

We export it to Mars.
>>
>>134537445
All we need is a time machine and then we go back in time and save the reich!
>>
>>134542733
We already have that, what with food banks. You can make all sorts of assertions about people using them but still having phones, and people just taking advantage of charity, but even if only 10% of the people that use them are genuine, that's a bad precedence to be setting as a society.
>>
File: china.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>134542412
>deal with the chinese for the rest of my life

i think id rather die

is rather flee to japan like a filthy weeb
>>
>>134537445

A ballot or bullet we'll retake our homes bit by bit till we've won. And all the ballots are gone
>>
>>134537445

nuffin wrong with westside
>>
>>134537445

Killing off all the leftists would easily solve the problem.
THe only thing that's keeping it from happening is that barrier called: Morality.
>>
>>134542780
Again, this has already happened, they're just trying to cook the books and pretend it hasn't. A healthy currency doesn't have QE or artificial interest rates. My point is that all these things have already happened everywhere except reality, if you get my meaning.
>>
Galloping Through the Battle Ruins was better
>>
>>134542797
What makes you think the US government could neutralize tens of millions of active combatants?

The US military is filled with patriots and right wingers, why would they go door to door killing civilians

When the US collapses the nation will be divided up by ethnic and political ideologies, there is no feasible way you could bully such an armed population
>>
>>134542738
He's just a lowIQ mud larping as an ourguy
>>
>>134541144
you forgot

>Formulate good arguments against government power / the welfare state and
>REDPILL THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE

without the welfare state the leeches will either
1. assimilate
2. riot (and get deported/locked up /killed)
or
3. leave

without the welfare state, people will be accountable for their own actions without daddy government coming in to bail them out which will lead to more conservative values being adopted because people will probably die if they dont adopt them
>>
File: 20170722.jpg (96KB, 644x761px) Image search: [Google]
20170722.jpg
96KB, 644x761px
>>134537445
>how do we save Western Civilization

Its too late. The Clock is ticking.
>>
>>134537445
I think its beyond saving. The real question is how do we rebuild western civilisation
>>
File: 1482287577621.jpg (19KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1482287577621.jpg
19KB, 250x244px
>>134537445

Fuck ((((Western civilization)))).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMwbdJ5lL8E
>>
File: but muh drones.png (784KB, 1802x2428px) Image search: [Google]
but muh drones.png
784KB, 1802x2428px
>>134543064
relevant
>>
>>134543064

1) chances of mobilizing 10 million lemmings is...let's just say I'm 'avin a laff.

2) US military is cuck idiots, scum of the earth who have no direction in life and cant earn money in any other way, so they become mercenaries of "Uncle Sam" aka the Jews, and they willingly go to fight Jew wars, with vigor and vitriol, rendering them utter and complete imbeciles. Good luck with your "they're patriots!" delusion.

3) collapse won't happen any time soon, despite what /pol hopes for.
>>
File: backtoreddit2.png (339KB, 1308x892px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit2.png
339KB, 1308x892px
>>134542797
>HAHAHA LMAO ahahhahaha
>Sub 80 IQ confirmed
>'police will protect my fellow muslims' + 'police will crackdown' meme
>still doesn't understand how a financial collapse works
>mudslime confirmed
>>
>>134537445
>how do we save the west
By Repeating after me : "ashadu ana la ilaha ila allah w ashadu ana mohammadan rasoul allah"
>>
>>134538865
> Can't understand interest rates
> Can't understand cost of capital
> Unedacated in economic matters
> Double digit IQ, most likely a gypsie
> undercover retarded spaniard commie
> probably a "Podemos" voter
kys
>>
File: u know its real.png (221KB, 337x495px) Image search: [Google]
u know its real.png
221KB, 337x495px
>>134537445
All is lost! All is lost! It cannot be saved. It is in its death throes now and it cannot be saved.
>>
>>134537445
>take away women rights
>take away social health care
>take away all forms of social welfare, includes pension
>kill everyone that does not conform to the western value system
>>
>>134543029
Yeah I get your point, QE is an indicator of terrible things to come, sheeple are just too stupid to realize it because hyper inflation hasn't happened yet because the dollar has not crashed yet.
>>
>>134543242
People really need to stop with these 200 character long lines.
>>
File: IMG_4689.jpg (47KB, 412x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4689.jpg
47KB, 412x310px
>>134537445
Eugenics
Logic
Pride
Walls
>>
File: 1478557208332 (1).jpg (110KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478557208332 (1).jpg
110KB, 453x604px
>>134537445
you don't
kill all western subhuman
except Mel Gibson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwdEOeBbHG0
>>
>>134543266
It wouldn't be an organised group of combatants. It would consist of millions of sparsely placed soldiers, tied to ethnically/politically defined regions.

What makes you think people from Texas will suddenly be interested in stopping right wing revolts in California? What makes you think the US government will just get away with bombing their own nation too?

America WILL collapse eventually anyway
>>
It can't. Let the cockroaches have the planet. Humans are trash and deserve nothing but what they bring on themselves.
>>
>>134543214
>how do we rebuild western civilisation
let it burn and start over.
>>
File: ancap.png (183KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.png
183KB, 500x650px
>>134538865
Are you actually on some sort of spectrum?
Why on earth should villager 1 lend the grain to villager 2, rather than hoarding it to himself, if there's nothing in it for him? The fact that the 2nd villager wants the use of 4 bushels of grain for a certain time period, indicates that the use of this grain has a certain market value. There are other villagers who could also make use of that grain, or the villager lending the grain could make use of it. In order to gain access to that value, you must pay for it. That's what interest is, you dumb fucking commie.
Never forget: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (49KB, 649x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
49KB, 649x441px
>>134543064
>>
File: 1500706107715.jpg (103KB, 645x788px) Image search: [Google]
1500706107715.jpg
103KB, 645x788px
capitalism real free markets
end all welfare
no government regulation
simple really
>>
>>134543633

Wishful thinking. People are cowards and need leaders. This is where jewish trick comes to play. Look at current "anti-establishment" landscape, it's literally good goys or "based jews"...

People from Texas are idiots, Texas is cucked right now, Austin is a cesspool, what the fuck makes you think they will suddenly say "yeehaw this is where we draw the line oooh wee". LOL!

USA could collapse, but that's really a daft statement, everything collapses at some point, but if your statement was "USA will collapse soon, during our watch" - then I will have to say that I'm avin another laff.
>>
>>134543606
I would be offended at this picture if everything behind this dude didn't look like it was shit. That poor asshole will probably live in his whole life and die in that dump of an area.
>>
>>134543544
>Eugenics
The Ashkenazi Jews did it, they have the highest IQ of all races, but their bodies are weak and fragile. Eugenics doesnt really work.

>Logic
Individual people can think logical, well women cant be logic ,because they use emotional thinking.
Put the logical individual in a group and he will do the most unlogical things. Like believing that 3rd wave feminism is bad and the other waves were good, but from a logical point of view, all waves of feminism are/were bad.

>Pride
People that are prideful can be easily manipulated. Just make use of a shaming tactic and the prideful person will do everthing to regain his pride.
>Walls
Instead of solving the problem, you wanna hide them behind a wall. At some point the problem will be so strong, that no wall will hold the problem anymore. A machine gun beats a wall.

In conclusion, you are retard.
>>
>>134537445
Ban the left wing and castrate or kill the leftists, revoke their rights to vote, gass them or whatever.

Anyone spreading left wing propaganda to kids is to be shot dead ASAP.
>>
>>134543843
this post is so disgustingly american

ashamed of you
>>
>>134544093
They're all overdosing on heroine and have AIDs. Russia needs to change its course too.
>>
>>134544226
/thread
>>
>>134544225
>they have the highest IQ of all races

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

High IQ kikes meme - the best meme. KYS, faggot.
>>
>>134537445
An economic collapse and the complete destruction of the welfare state is our best bet. Subhumans primarily migrate here for all the free gibsmedats and the incredibly easy and affluent lifestyle they are afforded by the state. Cutting handouts would remove the primary incentive to come here and an added collapse to that would make people band together for protection.
>>
>>134537445
we retreat to our monasteries and copy down as much info as we can to try to preserve our ideas. Our buildings will fall, our genes will be exterminated, but our ideas will survive.
>>
>>134537445
The Jews
>>
Nothing.

Nothing can be done.

Everything is cyclical.

A cosmic sine wave.

Yin and yang.

Day and night.

Summer and Winter.

Boom and Bust.

It can't be stopped, it is a debt that must be paid.
>>
lower government spending 99%
cancel all regulations
cancel 99% laws
ban private law firms
end all gov payouts except for defending individual rights
cancel all pensions n contracts
>>
>>134544226
I share the sentiment, however if we did that, we would be like chinks, stagnant and boring. You need the counter-reformation as much as the reformation. Fighting against and for something is equally important, otherwise you might miss something important
>>
>>134544703

This is closes to truth but furthers away from LARP, and this is what pol wants, endless LARP.

So let's debate how to form militias, improve marksmanship, stock up on canned food, dig a tunnel, go off the grid, recruit normies etc etc!!! Grate plans!

Remember, WE memed Trump into presidency by posting frogs!! We can do anything!

:/
>>
File: IMG_3234.jpg (33KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
33KB, 638x547px
>>134544225
Listen you dumb larping Lolbertarian, everything you wrote was wrong.

>Eugenics doesn't work
Literally not true. Intelligence, looks, athleticism, etc are heritable. Breeding patterns are why Europe is rich and inbred MENA is a human cesspool. Eugenics is the future, whether you like it or not. Jews were always weak, so what's your point?

>Logic
A higher IQ population that's raised to venerate Logic above all, won't be perfect, but it'll be better able to make policy decisions based on actual metrics and not wild emotions. Obviously women are not as logical as men.

>Pride
Pride tempered by logic is healthy, and ideal. We all need pride, be it from our city, sports team, race, etc. The Irish in America have a lot of "pride" but that hasn't stopped them from assimilating in America, and outperforming the Anglos in most categories.

>Walls
Every country has walls, they are called "borders." I urge you to look them up. They're fascinating creations. Walls define what a place is and what it isn't. They are essential to identity
>>
File: Posterity.jpg (59KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
Posterity.jpg
59KB, 294x371px
>>134537445

Let it collapse on its own excesses and then build it back up with whats left. Clean slate, lessons learned, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik
>>
import more jews.
>>
>>134537445
We return to the axioms and beliefs that brought us high. We cast aside the axioms and beliefs that brought us down.
>>
>>134545212

Get off pol you fuckin kike maggot.
>>
>>134537970

This. If western civilization crumbles it's part of a natural process. There is no point in fighting death. Everything has a limited lifespan. It's sad and everyone has the right to be angry about it, but there's nothing anyone can. The degeneration is irreversible. Get rid of the lefties you say? You woulf need to get rid off about every other person you know. We're at the rage/bargaining stage of grief. We believe there is a deal to made, a solution, a fix that can magically turns things around.

Let's skip the depression stage and just move on to acceptance
>>
Ideally, get rid of welfare altogether, but if that's not possible, see below:
>Only let married couples with children receive welfare
>Mandatory drug testing for welfare
>For every child after three born to a married couple, provide a small tax break

Stop depending on the government/globalist companies for everything. Hit them where it hurts the most: Their wallets. This includes, when possible:
>Grow your own food
>Cook your own meals
>Homeschool your kids
>Produce your own electricity
>Shop at local businesses
If you still want to eat out or shop at chain stores, choose businesses whose company policies you respect, such as Chick-Fil-A

Sort yourself out, whether that's in the Jordan Peterson sense or otherwise:
>Eat healthy and exercise
>Pursue non-state education
>Maintain good relationships with others in your family and community
>Future authoring program: https://pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

For the love of God, redpill other people. In most cases, it's best to do this slowly, even if they're already slightly redpilled. You don't want to overwhelm them
>Find out what they hate and work from there. Do they hate Communism? Excellent. Redpill them on its origin and impact on today's society. Hate Islam? Great. Tell them about the Islamization of Western society.
>Use a natural progression; don't jump around. If you begin by redpilling them on feminism, don't skip to race realism. Instead talk about traditional gender roles or how LGBT issues are destroying the family. If you start with fiscal conservatism, talk next about ending the welfare state; this can segue into talking about why so many migrants are pouring into Western nations.
>Slip redpills into everyday conversation/actions. If you see an ad with a guy wearing makeup, comment about the de-masculinization of men. If you hear blacks talking loudly and obnoxiously, wrinkle your nose and make your displeasure known to the person you're with. These subtleties are easier to accept than saying "blacks are awful."
>>
File: 1500517191759.jpg (16KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500517191759.jpg
16KB, 316x202px
>>134539488
How do we purge blacks and Jews in my country? The blacks are still in a small amount but they have started to notice that they can earn 1000USD a day by simple asking money on the street, and they travel in packs. They've hit my hometown already, and the eternal Jew is also here. Neighbour is a jew, and there is a synagogue that's going to be built after demolishing our old church. Help anons.
>>
>>134537445
We build robot armies, and use our skill at video games to control them. After our Terminators push out the shitskins from Europe, than we build Gundams, and make Africa WHITE as snow.
>>
>>134545333
your country is a third world shithole because you have no jews. Meanwhile, the most prosperous white countries have the most jews. The shittiest eastern european ones have no jews. Jews run the economy the best.
>>
>>134545426
Mexico fags have plenty of weapons and ammo lying around from trading your weed to US. Just use those. Don't you have drug cartels to deal with the negros?
>>
>>134545389
Of course, this isn't a comprehensive plan. We still need to build a wall. We still need to deport illegals. But it's also important to improve our personal lives, and in turn, by creating strong families, we will have some hope of saving Western civilization.
>>
File: hitchens on globalization.jpg (283KB, 2362x1575px) Image search: [Google]
hitchens on globalization.jpg
283KB, 2362x1575px
>>134540172
Thanks globalism.
>>
>>134545142
u fucking fag
using word like lolbertarian?
capitalism win every time
u fucking democrat shitbrain
move to iran
>>
>>134545482

We killed you here before and we'll do it again, get off pol you fuckin subhuman kike rat faggot.
>>
>>134537445
Short of violent uprising there is nothing we can do.
Like its a choice between the decline and destruction we are facing or years of strife and death on the home front.
The majority don't even see the severity of the decline so there will be no support in an uprising.
People are comfortable as slaves.
Something huge has to happen that effects absolutely everyone, and even then people are not willing to lay down their lives for ideals.
>>
>>134545482
LOl are u joking?
israel is sand and usa welfare!!
USA won all its wars
white protestant males built capitalism and usa

you are nothing but a slanderous shittalking racist jew hunk of shitttt
>>
>>134545375
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>134545375
Go fuck yourself, Hans. And go import more fucking shitskins while you're at it.
>>
>>134545773
Israel is giving the US welfare. Without Jews and israel you'd be like niggers jumping around tree branches. All your (((scientists))) were Jews. And the ones who control your economies are jews.
>>
>>134545785
>>134545787

Anger
>>
>>134545389
this. it looks bleak but the worst thing you can do is give up now
>>
>>134545699
take the nukes from france and UK, transfer them to poland. and create a new schengen zone. consolidate power, invade WE
>>
>>134545927
A natural human emotion. If you don't feel anger towards something/anything, it reflects upon you.
>>
File: tumblr_llptjsMXUk1qhalefo1_500.gif (94KB, 421x568px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llptjsMXUk1qhalefo1_500.gif
94KB, 421x568px
Western civilization probably won't survive, but white people will. We'll end up a relatively small but successful normadic tribe, like Jews. I seriously think we are blessed. I don't think a people as beautiful as us could ever truly be extinguished.
>>
Reject cultural Marxism.

Love being white.

Reject Islamic take over.

Love your wife and have children.

Eat healthy, work out, read books.

Be better than the enemy.
>>
File: jews3.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews3.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>134545375
>just accept it goyim
>>
>>134546126
but who is the enemy?
>>
File: IMG_4169.jpg (17KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4169.jpg
17KB, 125x125px
>>134545900
Nah.

Israel is a low IQ, third world, welfare riddled, dandruffy shit hole. Your test scores are African American tier.

Most of our Scientists are German/Irish/English. But on a per capita basis Ashkenazi are over represented, yes.

Name the 5 CEOs of the largest banks on Wall Street. Only one Jew there.
>>
>>134545900

You will get slaughtered again. But this time it might be terminal.
>>
>>134537445
1) Take away women's right to vote.
2) Immediately cease all welfare spending.
3) Use the ensuing riot to declare martial law and round up all protesters.
4) Put them to work in labor camps.
5) Use the value they produce to fund their deportations.
6) Nationalize the media and university systems.
7) Conduct a thorough purge of subversive academics and news-people (asset seizure + labor camps).
8) Round up all producers of pornography and obscene music/movies.
9) Sieze their assets and sentence them to 20-40 strokes of judicial caning + 10 years hard labor, followed by deportation.
10) Create a new academic curricula that is rigorous and non-ideologically driven for K-college.
10) Create generous tax subsidies for married, two-parent families who have children.
11) Fund it with the seized assets of billionaire subversives, and the productivity of the labor camps.
12) Make a clearly defined obscenity exception to the first amendment (since it was never intended by the founders to shelter pornographers, rap-niggers, and menstrual blood artists in the first place).
13) Create a sensible immigration policy that favors white people and those who bring serious skills to the table.
14) Dissolve the current house and senate, and introduce 12 year term-limits.
15) Repeal citizens united.
16) Require media outlets to provide x-number of hours for each political candidate free of charge, and ban all other forms of campaign advertising (taking the money out of politics).
17) Institute lucrative prizes and grants + exposure for artists who can produce substantive, uplifting work.
18) Get all the government money out of health-care and education (forcing hospitals and universities to drastically lower their prices).
19) Repeal the gay-marriage abomination.
20) Criminalize public acts of homosexuality and transgenderism (keep it in your bedroom, or go to the labor camps).

I'm not sure what to do about wage-stagnation that requires both parents to work.
>>
>>134546123
the fuck are you on about, if we can't defeat literally 70+ IQ inbred sandniggers, we don't deserve to live
>>
>>134546164
>too much government power
>the welfare state
>the loss of family values
>the reluctance to talk to people about these things and the effects they have on society

the enemy is everyone who gives up and refuses to help because of "hurrr just let it crumble and rebuild"

if this shit comes to war there will probably be nothing left to rebuild
>>
File: roach.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>134538118
Oh god, this guy....again. The eternal turkroach with the "why are whites so weak" threads and who does nothing but spam pictures of dead whites.

Don't you ever get tired of your life and wonder "could i be doing something more productive"?
>>
>>134546333
this
>>
>>134545900
israel is sand and usa welfare money
USA should annex and take back everythign make it a resort
>>
>>134546299
china's iq is 105. Ireland's IQ is 92. Israel's IQ is 95 (with 22% sandniggers). Clearly IQ is not everything looking at how china invented almost nothing compared to their population, while the processor you're using to spew this garbage was probably invented in Israel.

Jews literally control wall street. And there has never been a federal reserve governor of the US who wasnt a Jew for decades. It's laughable that you're even trying to argue about it.

Also, seeing how dumb white people are, I'd assume their few inventions were plagarized from Jews. most of the scientists in the west can trace a jewish lineage somewhere. Whites are no different to niggers. They are riding on the jew's successs and blame jews for everything. just like niggers in detroit who blame whites for all their problems.
>>
>>134546777
>china
>105 iq
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>134546333
>no mention of eradicating invasive shitskins in white countries
>not mention of the kikes
>still believes in democracy
dropped
>>
>>134546777
>schengen zone
there is no such thing as IQ
jews are massive racists and hate otehr so much they internally jsutify stealing using taxation

jews raelly should be exterminated
>>
File: IMG_5390.jpg (169KB, 416x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5390.jpg
169KB, 416x1349px
>>134546777
Ireland's IQ isn't 92. That number is from one small study in 1972. It's never been updated. At that point Ireland was a net exporter of their top people to England, Canada, US, etc.

Now that the economy is good in Ireland, their top tier IQ people stay home and have kids. That's why their test scores are high, and their country is wealthy.

I know these facts because I'm smarter than you. You repeated an incorrect obsolete data point because you're a stupid fucking sandnigger. Stop taking money from my paycheck you welfare riddled bitch.
>>
>>134546945

You fucking reatard... my policies WOULD eradicate them. All of the problem niggers would literally starve or be in camp by the end of two years. And the "refugees" would never come in the first place (or would be clamouring for the first boat out).
>>
>>134546715

Given the fact that USA is enabling jews to do what they do, the western society relies on USA - will they cave in to kikes or not.

If Americans don't get rid of the jews and cut their parasitic cord - there is no way west could be saved. This is a fact.
>>
>>134547495
I am with you bro!!
I want the safe zone NOW
paid by arab states
and bomb families of terrorists
>>
File: Isaac-Asimovs-Foundation.jpg (181KB, 547x900px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac-Asimovs-Foundation.jpg
181KB, 547x900px
>>134537445
>>
>>134546945
Also... who the fuck do you think I'm talking about when I say media and academic purge?? You're too dumb and autistic to get anything done. You have to accomplish your goals without stating them explicitly.
>>
>>134547575
are u on drugs?
israel is sand and usa welfare money
1800s usa showsed capitalism works
west is already saved we have trump
obama shit all gone already
wall being built
I hope Trumps furty with russia probe makes him investigate the clinton foundation!
>>
>>134537445
Destroy all niggers
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
The west can only be saved by establishing an authoritarian state. Purging the communists who hate free speech then go after the muslims and Jews. A new crusade must begin in which we eradicate the socialist bureaucracy known as the EU and begin the withdrawal of all white states from the UN. As an American I believe segregation must be properly executed while Africans slowly go back to Africa or kill each other. The drug wars and prostitution rings in American and Europe must be dealt with brutally by militarized police who shoot gang members and mobsters on sight.
>>
>>134537445
Bring back sterilization for criminal behavior or excessive welfare use. The problem will solve itself in a few generations.
>>
>>134547390
You're really bringing PISA scores to prove a point? It measures your success in high school. Israel has 22% sand niggers and a huge population of ultra orthodox who refuse to study math, science and English.

Anyway, Ireland is riding on Jewish welfare, same as the US and all the successful western european countries.

I was studying with foreign chinese students in university and sure, they can sit for 12 hours a day and study non-stop and get good marks. But give them thinking tasks to do with programming/algorithms and they don't compare to any jew I know.

Israel's GDP per capita overtook the UK's, France's and Japan's with loads of sandniggers and war spending, and 0 natural resources. Salaries here in high tech are higher than anywhere in the world apart from silicone valley (also controlled by jews), because we have the best brains here.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=59&pr.y=7&sy=2017&ey=2022&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=132%2C436%2C158%2C112&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=
>>
>>134537445
Western civ cannot be saved.

Change is inevitable. Especially when States realize that their populations are crashing and they need bodies to perpetuate state power. They don't care what the ideologies of the bodies are just that there are bodies to keep up the head count.

And look! (Squirrel). Here is a ready supply of bodies in North Africa and the Middle East. (Joy).

Bring Them Hither! NOW!

To a State, State power is Everything and a State will do Anything to keep it going.

> (((you))) are but cattle.
>>
A civil war is the only way out at this point.
>>
>>134537445
extreme violence is the answer and the only answer
>>
>>134537445
While the gibs keep flowing everything will be like nowadays, rotten to the core but still standing.

After that it will be a civil war.
>>
>>134548327
No no leaf. Dividing you with conflict makes you easy to control. Look at WW1 and WW2 for examples. Look at the results...
>>
>>134547390
As of 2012 (Lynn and Vanhanen), the average IQ in Ireland is 94.9.
>>
>>134537445
It's doomed. The liberal values have ttaken over and they inevitably lead to authoritarism in government, and decay, division and decadence in the social fabric.

You can forget about the west. This is a change of paradigm and there's nothing we can do.
>>
>>134548685
Well if Muslims become the dominate force in Canada I won't have much of a choice, I refuse to follow their laws.
>>
File: IMG_1882.jpg (155KB, 1234x1540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.jpg
155KB, 1234x1540px
>>134548041
You make so many mistakes in your post, perhaps I should increase your welfare payments. At this point you need the help.

Israel is poor relative to Ireland, and clearly dumber.
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (170KB, 1218x1510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
170KB, 1218x1510px
>>134549156
>>
>>134549156
but you forget muh 22% arab and muh fuggen dumb goitey stealin muh inventions ay we wuz cornerstone of white civilization n shiet alright praise yahweh and heeb not adam and steve :--DD
>>
>>134549156
That's an old 2016 google figure. I already gave you the 2017 estimate from the imf clearly showing how israel overtook japan, the uk and france. here: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=59&pr.y=7&sy=2017&ey=2022&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=132%2C436%2C158%2C112&s=NGDPDPC&grp=0&a=

Sure, the US has a massive headstart on Israel. But don't forget that the US is rich thanks to the Jews that control the economy. Look at all the jew-free countries in east europe. They are doing horribly.

Israel only left socialism 2 decades ago, and is now growing more rapidly than any developed country in the world. With 0 natural resources and huge war spendings. In 10-20 years, we'll also overtake the US. 10 years ago we had half the gdp per capita of the UK and france. now we overtook them
>>
its not worth saving because white people are altruistic and will always end up feeding the whole world.
>>
File: 1495806405104.jpg (81KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
1495806405104.jpg
81KB, 800x748px
>>134549554
>But don't forget that the US is rich thanks to the Jews that control the economy
>>
>>134543544
pwetty words
>>
File: 1375373759135.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1375373759135.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>134549554
>20 trillion dollars of debt
>rich

when the actual holocaust happens just know it will be completely justified
>>
>>134537445
Can't. Damage is done.

But maybe the next one will be better.
>>
Stop reproducing, hoping for a future.
Start killing third world mongrels.
>>
>>134537970
The Hungarian speaks truth
The time for """peaceful action""" has long passed
>>
File: baiting t.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baiting t.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>134543334
Please, kill yourself, sandnigger.
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>134549554
>2016
>old

Like the data has switched in a few months. This is why you fail.
>>
>>134537445
you dont
it's not worth it
>Porn, Capitalism, Consumerism, Corporations
>>
"When a cycle of civilization is reaching its end it is difficult to achieve anything by resisting it and by directly opposing the forces in motion. The current is too strong; one would be overwhelmed. The essential thing is not to let oneself be impressed by the omnipotence and apparent triumph of the forces of the epoch. These forces, devoid of connection with any higher principle, are in fact on a short chain. One should not become fixated on the present and on things at hand, but keep in view the conditions that may come about in the future. Thus the principle to follow could be that of letting the forces and processes of this epoch take their own course, while keeping oneself firm and ready to intervene when "the tiger, which cannot leap on the person riding it, is tired of running."

"The advice "Don't go to the place of defense, but to the place of attack," might be adopted by the group of differentiated men, late children of the Tradition, who are in question here. That is to say, it might be better to contribute to the fall of that which is already wavering and belongs to yesterday's world than to try to prop it up and prolong its existence artificially. It is a possible tactic, and useful to prevent the final crisis from being the work of the opposition, whose initiative one would then have to suffer. The risks of such a course of action are more than obvious: there is no saying who will have the last word. But in the present epoch there is nothing that is not risky. This is perhaps the one advantage that it offers to those who are still on their feet."
>>
File: zehahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (38KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
zehahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg
38KB, 480x456px
>>134549137
Well, you can always become a part of the coming RWDS
>>
>>134537445
it's all over , the bad goys won two world wars in a roll
>>
>>134537445
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>>
>>134537445
The only political solution available is to remove women from academia, politics and industry.
Sadly, women have the right to vote so this will not happen.
>>
>>134553037
Democracy is pretty fragile and the dominant world power of the 21st century isn't on board with it.

In that sense there is hope.
>>
>>134551225
I'm with this lad.

Antropocide when?
>>
>>134537905
something like this

we still have time to switch lanes in europe. this massive lefty shilling confirms. also the left is drowning
>>
File: 14882999779380.jpg (104KB, 372x586px) Image search: [Google]
14882999779380.jpg
104KB, 372x586px
>>134539115
>Anyone who voted to let immigrants in is forcibly removed to the exact place the shitskin came from.

this would be the best ever. let me add: race mixers should be also sent to the country of origin of the person they mixed with. See how africans like a white person mating with them
>>
>>134537905
>Exile the traitor SJW and left wing supporters to the third world.
Fuck you, we don't want you SJWs fags here, we gave our own problems to deal with. Find another solution.
>>
File: National Capitalism.jpg (3KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
National Capitalism.jpg
3KB, 250x156px
>>134537445
National Capitalism
>>
>>134555370
We have*
>>
>>134555477
Contradictio in terminis. Capital inherently disincentives strong borders.
>>
>>134537445
There's no peaceful solution, the only way would be by gassing:
>jews
>leftists
>niggers
>muslims
>>
>>134537445
>Communism
>>
File: 1484939310099.jpg (73KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
1484939310099.jpg
73KB, 1024x920px
>>134537445
Too late now. We can save the peoples of Europe and their cultures and thats it. The West as a whole cannot be saved.
>>
File: 1485124944961.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1485124944961.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>134537445
Get in shape.
Read and learn.
Excel in your career.
Start a business.
Aquire property.
Find wholesome wife.
Have many many children.
Be genuinely happy. This one pisses then off the most.

Basically, be better than them. Be healthier. Be wealthier. Be wiser.

It creates resentment at first, but once they think noone is looking, they will gravitate over to the side of nondegeneracy.

They will join us.
>>
>>134537905
>jews,race,war,gas
>>
>>134556411
This is all good advice. It's not enough, but it's certainly an essential minimum for the New Westâ„¢ to rise.
>>
File: 1495848979872.jpg (272KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495848979872.jpg
272KB, 600x600px
>>134556411
>current year
>wholesome women
>getting married
>>
File: 1500607408081.jpg (12KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500607408081.jpg
12KB, 310x310px
>>134556411
>>134558672
>>134559050
>>
>>134556411
Bu-But deus vult! Muh armed resistance against invading hordes! Violence as an easy answer for complicated issues! Muh Manichaean world view
>>
File: IMG_3866.jpg (52KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3866.jpg
52KB, 700x385px
>>134559404
>Mass Muslim Immigration
>complicated issue

It's not complicated friendo. They don't belong here in the west. They need to leave. Atheist and Christian Arabs, and we'll see. Maybe them. But Islam? Islam is the curse of this world.
>>
>>134540489
Massive white pill right here
>>
>>134537445
>save

western civilization died in 1914. Its over.
>>
>>134540683
Unironically this.
>>
Revolutionary activity is required, I guess.
>>
>>134538200
That is not what happens Steve Irwin. Civic nationalism becomes the """conservative""" platform and anyone who is """based"""" is allowed to come.
>>
>>134537445
we cant and we shouldnt
>>
Execute the traitors and end the welfare state. The rest will work itself out.
>>
>>134537905
What about the blacks
>>
>>134564327
civic nationalism is the first step to ethno-nationalism. retards like david duke have gotten nowhere by screaming about gassing kikes for decades. meanwhile trump brought us to the right and brought civic nationalism back into the overton window in just one election.
>>
File: 73487264.jpg (190KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
73487264.jpg
190KB, 1280x1024px
>>134537445

well there are 2 major problems we need to dismantle
>muh crusades against poor muslims
>muh big bad colonialism and slave trade

this is really at the core of declining christianity
we get battered with allegations and guilt and are shamed

lets put that into context
>muslim conquest against europe started right after the death of mohammed round about 632
>400 years of onslaught before we btfo'ed the shit out of them
>muslims had a huge slave trade right from the get go

long story short
>get our facts straight
>throw the shame blame game right at them
>revive christianity

either that or pic related will be necessary again
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (14KB, 223x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
14KB, 223x144px
Take this mentality -
Life, can only be dictated from person to person. Meaning that everyone will make decisions, and some will make slips and fall into horrible constants. These ''Constants" are what people do, for whatever reason, out of habit. Whether it be drugs, violence, sleep, depression, anxiety, pessimism, etc.
These constants are ALWAYS effected by how someone grows through their young life. And although things such as genetics can impact a persons decision making and cognitive skills.
We need implication of judgement,as in judging someone's skills, education, lifestyle and such.
Take the fact that there's been a constant message of "accept what doesn't effect anyone else by the person themselves"
You think it's a coincidence that people do whatever they feel is ok (personally) as long as it doesn't (directly) effect anyone else and no crime is committed as long as that message of "no judging" is allowed?
If you take a nation's right of expectations away, then no expectation of decency and respect.
Sorry if I misspelled anything, Drunk.
Btw, read this - Bowling alone by Putnam. Goes further into the faulty mess of "self-determination".
>>
File: 1483552347751.jpg (108KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483552347751.jpg
108KB, 800x432px
>>134564904

>this is really at the core of declining christianity

No it isn't. The core of the decline of Christianity is Judaism's overwhelming hold over our society and every facet of life. Lord Jesus, Saint Paul, and all the sages of the early Church warned humanity against the false teachings of Judaism for a reason. Now we are drowning in their influence and no surprise, Jews have zero tolerance for Christians.

ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, ADL, and plenty more Jew run organizations stop at nothing to strangle any and all resemblance of Christianity out of America. The only ones who remain in their wake are the Zionist Christians who support their evil ways.

Jews would have to be deported into ghettos and kept on the outskirts of western lands, stripped of all seats of influence and power, for the west to have any chance to heal. And even if that happened, we'd still have to deal with two generations who have been indoctrinated to Zionism and Bolshevism.
>>
>>134537445
can start by calling it white instead of western in public. won't make much sense when the west is infested with niggers and shitskins and still calling it western
>>
>>134537675
fpbp
>>
>>134538865
Risk of not getting paid back is a cost
Risk of price of grain changing is a cost
Forgone opportunity to spend money is a cost

These are just a few reasons we have interest rates
>>
>>134537445
gas the kikes race war now
>>
"Realistically speaking" is code for "I will only accept solutions that are kosher"
>>
>>134546333
prudy gud

toss in a nuke to mecca and isreal and expulsion of all jews and u got me
>>
Nuke USA, Nuke Israel, Nuke China, Nuke Iran, Nuke the fucking planet.

You know what, let's start over.

That's what's going to happen next, a reboot, but without any of you ( 0.00000000001% might be in)

Shadilay Armageddon hehe
>>
>>134537445

Individuals.

1) Culture is made up of people, which is made up of individuals, which are made of flesh and bone. FIX YOURSELF FIRST OR YOU CAN'T FIX OTHERS. Get into physical shape with heavy compound lifts (look up a 5x5 strength program) and stay that way. Eat a clean, paleo diet that eliminates excessive sugar and processed chemicals. Clean your mind of genocidal programming by cutting TV and movies entirely out of your life and read instead. Never watch a second of porn again. Quit masturbation gradually and redirect your sexual energy into becoming productive and aggressive. Get in touch with God and cleanse your soul. He is waiting for you.

2) Work on yourself socially. Introversion and mild autism are things that can be overcome. Stop being a fag and figure out a way to appeal to people socially and create or join a group of friends. Slowly begin to red pill them.

3) Stop being a pussy and find a woman to make your own. Now that you are in shape and socially appealing, this will be easier. Wrestle her away from the influences of degeneracy. Women are influenced by the dominant voices in their lives. So, be a more stronger and more dominant force than any "progressive" influence. Recognize that you are her superior and must lead the relationship. You must be dominant and never show weakness or truly bare your soul to her.

4) Fix yourself professionally. Find OR CREATE gainful employment by providing value to people with money OR by creating a product that provides value to other people. Never think about how a job or product can help you or why YOU need a job. Think about how your skills and abilities can help solve problems or make money FOR OTHERS OR FOR EMPLOYERS. Sell them on it and get a fucking job that will allow you to grow. Even if you have no skills, sell them on your drive and will to succeed. If you don't have the drive or will to succeed

tl;dr expel "progressive" influences and rebuild yourself first, then a family, then society.
>>
>>134537445
We turn everything around with a great man or great ideal to rally behind. It will not be our generation but our children it can only happen if we raise children capable of following a great ideal or producing a great hero. We will see the promised land but we shall not enter it.
>>134537678
Everytime the West fell there was a wave of Barbaric morally pure European blood to rejuvenate it, the non-European barbarians only degenerated further.
There are no more morally pure Europeans, no one untouched by Post-Modernism, Positivism, Atheism, Nu-Christianity, Marxism, totalitarianism at large, and the subconscious forced equality.
We lost our meaning, our literal meaning, our words are not read as they once were, they are read ever more less and less enthusiastically. There is no more pure blood to rejuvenate us. We must produce our own.
>>134537970
Alright Donnie Darko, now give something of substance.
>>134545375
We live through our people, to raise children who are not like us may be enough to preserve our legacy and pass it on to them.
>>
>>134537675
The longer this goes on the more evident that is. I don't know what the tipping point will be though.
Another Gleiwitz incident?
>>
>>134540806
>franchise constitutional republic
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>134545212
Good idea, fortunately we have a spexial spot for you. Even the ovens still work!
>>
Eutelegenisis, aka sperm donor Eugenics.
>>
File: rhodes.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
rhodes.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
>>134569377
>limited franchise
Means you throw out the one man one vote principle. Have a fee for voting (maybe even use this to cover income for a night watchman state). Have a literacy test for voting. Limit it to males over 35 years of age. Maybe have a property/income threshold.
Democracies are nearly as old as civilization, but the modern idea of giving every humanoid a vote regardless of whether or not they are actually a functioning citizen is absolutely crazy.
>>
>>134538467
This, pretty much.
>>
File: 656_1000.jpg (63KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
656_1000.jpg
63KB, 449x600px
>>134537445
by convincing western men not to suck dick
>>
>>134570574
What the actual fuck...
>>
>>134537445
-Create EU army
-Enforce TTIP
>>
File: war.png (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
war.png
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>134566066
Groups give way to union of ideals and expectations. We can't live totally individualistic as we see today. It doesn't fucking work.
Just parroting what you're saying in a different way. We need a strong basis of values. But without a new institution like Christianity, bringing common values to the European people. I don't see how we can all agree.
Something's gotta give. I just wish I knew what the future holds.
>>
>>134570574

FUCK

GAS GAS GAS
>>
>>134570574
The corruption of man is as disgusting as his ability to be glorified.
As awful as things get, things always have the ability to get equally good. Don't give up, never surrender.
>>
>>134545101
But at what point do we mobilize? At what point is it too much and we need to act now? What's the boiling point of ethno-centric change?
Plenty of people are passionate here. But nobody will take action until a predetermined line has been crossed. Where is that line?
Nobody will give up their lives unless there is another life living "for" them. What is worth sacrificing myself for?
>>
>>134545375
D E F E A T E D
I didn't come this far to stop now. If I wanted to kill myself and all I stood for I would've done it back in my teens when I first started to consider the option.
>>
File: 1500687452874.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1500687452874.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>134537445
Do the opposite of this picture
>>
>>134568665
Preach it!
>>
File: jbp.png (668KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.png
668KB, 640x960px
>>134568665
Motherfucking this. If you aren't Howard Roark-tier within 2 years of becoming redpilled you're a disgrace to the higher races
>>
>>134537445
Global warming will save us
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.