[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on Jeremy corbyn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1324.jpg (116KB, 750x969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.jpg
116KB, 750x969px
/pol's opinion on Jeremy corbyn?
Personally I think he's a crazy Marxist and needs to be gotten rid of
>>
File: mcMiIyQ.jpg (46KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
mcMiIyQ.jpg
46KB, 480x854px
I think he's great, I'm pic related
>>
Absolute moron who sells snake oil to the young for their votes.

Marxism is the opiate of the masses
>>
>>134534799
Not worth my time
>>
>>134534939
>stop funding saudia arabia
>bad policy
>fund local police to prevent terrorist attacks
>bad policy

Well, guess we know whose side you're on.
>>
My comrade :)
>>
>>134534939
>look, he went to Glastonbury! Isn't he cool guys!
>look at this picture of him sipping beer in a pub with the lads! He's so down to earth!
>Did you not hear that Jezza would remove ALL student debt!? He's the hero we all need!
I detest some of my normie friends with a passion sometimes.
>>
>>134534799
I watched his supporters and his speech the other weekend and came away thoroughly unimpressed. More nonsense platitudes and no plan.

However it could be interesting if he's used to force May to be less of a damp rag with the appearance of a bank clerk.
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (575KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
575KB, 1920x1440px
>>134534799
He's the most underrate companion on Doctor Who.
>>
>>134535092
We sell weapons to the Saudis to support jobs here and so we get oil. While I fucking hate the fact we allow them to build their mosques here, stopping all trade with them over that would be like swatting a fly with a shotgun shell, it'd cause more problems than it'd solve. Corbyn only adopted that rhetoric when he noticed May was getting shit for it. Empty words to win votes.

And the local police that were cut were absolutely useless. Police Community Support Officers were basically manned uniforms. We already know where the insular Islamic communities are, where their radical mosques are, and have fuckloads of people on watchlists. We just need to do something about them all and stop mass immigration, which his party introduced.

His economic policy was also utterly retarded, he called Hamas and Hezbollah his friends, his plan to get rid of tuition fees would shift the economic burden of education away from weak middle class SJWs and on to the working classes who don't have as much money and don't benefit from Universities. He disrespects the fundamental rights to private property, has a shadow cabinet comprised of absolute retards, and praised the Communist dictatorships of Cuba and Venezuela.

He was rightfully the laughing stock of British politics until a few weeks before the election when May started acting like a drooling autist. The sooner he's gone, the better.
>>
>>134535092

Christ, you're fucking simpleton.
>>
>>134536044
God your country is so irrelevant and depressing now.

Literally just being squeezed every last drop of blood and money before you turn into some third world shit hole full of niggers.

You britcucks have always been slaves. Even your shitty empire was globalist run, yet right wing dumb shits in your country celebrate it. thinking rothschild gives a fuck about (You)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.